MCU is cancer

MCU is cancer

Attached: received_1074195636107743.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/19/business/media/hollywood-blockbuster-marketing.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/arts&action=click&contentCollection=arts®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=9&pgtype=sectionfront
google.com/search?rlz=1C1ZKTG_enUS744US744&ei=ANQzXe-7McT7-gTg1aDIAg&q=the professional 1981&oq=the pro&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i131i67j0i67l4j0i131j0l2j0i131j0i67.11003.12142..13727...0.0..0.84.505.7......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.i_dlgDX-V9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gonna be delicious to drink y'alls tears over this

Water is wet

>Hiring Nu-Star Wars to handle the MCU
But why?

What is this

Looks like its still embracing the "ironic" feeling.

lol Nat managed to get back in, huh?

I can’t believe cancer makes so much money

You make money?

LOK’TAR

cancer that makes the mouse billions. user, if you just stopped getting upset over fiction maybe you can be wealthy one day too, maybe even have sex!

Didn't catch this whole event, so I'm going to ask this out of the dark. Is the woman holding the hammer the new Thor?

>people excited Natalie Portman is back

MCUcks will literally cheer for anything at this point.

I’VE HAD ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THE GODDAMN QUIPS! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Yeah I make that cheddar son

No. I quip in your ears. And you like it

One 8 out of 22 plus films have hit a billion.
Kek.

>not picking up on the Jane/Cancer connection
drones please

Yes the butthurt Whor will cause will be amazing

I'M OUT.
If you're done, say:
I'M OUT.

Attached: 1562534469848.jpg (600x715, 36K)

its already started too

As someone who doesn't even follow the MCU I'm going to enjoy watching everyone shit themselves over this movie until it comes out and is forgotten.

Attached: 1337574422937.jpg (877x509, 147K)

Less talking? You sound like my mother!
>audience laughs

I'M OUT

I'm back in

>Doomed the prequel trilogy
>Now in the MCU
Will MCU fans hate phase 4 as much as Star Wars fans hate Disney Star Wars?

She looks like she can barely lift that prop.

I've been out.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE

Attached: brbb.jpg (800x494, 211K)

So I called it right. Though to be fair, this was inevitable. Still waiting for the Iron Heart, Squirrel Girl, Ms, Marvel, and America Chavez reveal.

Attached: 1552175874954.jpg (615x740, 109K)

This just doesn’t add any value for me. And for that reason, I’m out.

aww poor wittle babies

Why do you losers care so much how much these corporations make? It's fucking unreal.

i was never in to begin with.

OUT AM I?

Its because shes not worthy

>Stopped caring about the MCU after endgame
This is going to be a fun next few months/years, if this keeps up.

Attached: A kek that could level a city.png (199x329, 201K)

Will Kat Dennings be in it?

I'm back.

out im i?

Yeah but they'll use CG to remove her tits

>capeshit movies and shows all year every year for the foreseeable future

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm out

Attached: 1455544117733.png (512x512, 51K)

>Stopped caring about the MCU after Iron Man 2
Get on my level, fag.

>38yo
Hershlag is too old for this shit

Hoes mad.

Attached: a69.png (198x159, 43K)

the oil company rakes in billions as well, guess we have to support everything they do!

COPE

Eh. I just want to see what MCU Masked Zemo looks like.

>60 years of stories to pull from
>Go with something from this decade that was extremely poorly received
What gives?

Any specific reason why?

Do is she going to stand on a soap box or something when she has the powers of thor?

>we put evans' head on a skinny model
>we deaged samuel l jackson
>now we're playing god
>we're making dennings flat chested

Attached: 1306952133610.jpg (300x228, 43K)

I'M OUT
Unless they make a movie with either Shulk or Jubilee, then I am back in.

Big show of Natalie Portman holding Mjolnir, indicating their intent of adapting Jane Foster Thor in this movie.

wonder how many dump trucks of money they pushed her way

How's she gonna pick up the hammer if there isn't a hammer to pick up? Multiverse shit?

it's only about the maximum profit for Disney, not if it's any good.

Well it was a good run.

Wait, so is Hemsworth not in it or will Jane just be the main character?

He's literally standing right next to Natalie in the OP image, user.

Not that user but isnt Thor suppose to be in space with GoG?

Well, wasn't Tony supposed to have destroyed all his armors and retired from Iron Manning by the end of 3?

Dilate

Well,you know what they say ‘You need to break a few eggs to make an omlette’.

He built more. That was done because it was possible that Iron Man 3 was going to be RDJ's last movie

so... there is a girl thor now?

Mouseshills only care about the $

>Giving a shit about the MCU after Endgame
Whor is what MCUcks deserve

What a shame,but eh, Thor needs an ending.

Reminder that getting upset about girl Thor is literally exactly what Disney wants you to do.

Remember that OUTRAGE MARKETING is 100% the Disney brand at this point and if you get upset, you play into their hands. The best thing you can do is just ignore it. No, that doesn't mean it'll go away, but the more you fight it the more they get their "PATRIARCHY FIGHTING AGAINST WOMYN narrative" so just ignore it.

Fucking ignore the MCU entirely. You'll be better off

AHHHHHH SAY ONE MORE JOKE MOTHER FUCKER I'LL TAKE THIS WHOLE BOARD DOWN WITH ME

Attached: AHHHHHH.jpg (299x168, 5K)

So yeah, Thor returned from space.

>Marvel comics
Had a 60 year run of varying quality before it got WOKE and stories died.
>MCU
Couldn't make it 10 years before it got WOKE and stories died.

Why would Feige speed up the timeline this quickly?

>Never watched a MCU movie in theaters

It's gonna stay that way seeing hiw shitty everything looks now

Attached: Here+you+go+my+man+_2c833a39b6b86503c756d9968dcfb5ec.jpg (326x326, 23K)

>last words of the movie are "I am Iron Man" because people are stupid
>people STILL think he retired
Jesus christ.

Maybe because he isn't an incel like you.

what are you retards mad about now

Additional : If you're gonna complain about it, at least have the balls to go out like Kyoani Arsonist did and do something about it you fucking crazies. Cause it's like the Muslims say, everyone's loves talking shit until there's a risk of them actually burning alive. Not that I adovcate that or anything, just that, I'd find that far more interesting that the continuation of the simpering narrative we've had since Captain Marvel of a bunch of angry people whining constantly

been out since civil war
if they ain't gonna try
i aint gonna watch
(though i did check out Black Panther....it was embarrassingly bad)

I'm all in baby

>Last words in Endgame were "I am Iron Man"
>People STILL think he died
What a bunch of brainlets, amirite?

Natalie Portman is going to be a superhero.Specifically, the new Thor.

I don't mean this as an insult but MCU fans have much lower standards to what they will accept than Star Wars fans

And you just realized it now?

You must have felt really stupid when you realized you didn't understand a capeshit movie.

It's a shame, that logo looks awesome.

>bringing back one of the shittiest characters in MCU history
They could have picked sif or anyone else for this shit

You should feel really stupid for defending Disney's sloppy-ass writing while wrangling actors into contracts as if the intent of the movie at the time wasn't crystal clear, but yet here you are anyway.

retards do know thor does not need stormbreaker to use his powers right

so when is best girl getting a movie?

Attached: kamala.jpg (801x1062, 217K)

I’ve been an IronChad since I was a kid, so apart from pirating WS&F and BW (I like spy stuff) I’M OUT.

The intent of the movie was clear for anybody with a brain, he ends the movie saying he's not Iron Man. Only little kids got confused.

Fucking Tolkein Fans have lower standards than Star Wars
In terms of who demands the most
Star Wars > Star Trek > Tolkein > MCU > Harry Potter > PotC > DCEU

>Shitty political character for retarded children

no thx

Did they even say if Hemsworth is in the movie? Or is it literally just a 100% female Thor movie.

why couldnt they pick an actual blonde haired blue eyed female that looks strong?
why some twink?

He doesn’t fuck need to be castrated you fucking shill. Aaron has fucking raped the character in the comics and now they’re going to fucking rape him on the big screen.

WOOOOO KILL ALL MEN

after they retcon her to be a mutate and make her 100% an X-Men character. memes aside probably sooner then later.

That's the only thing of note Jane's done in years. And they basically have to get Portman back now because they killed off basically everyone else from his supporting cast including Loki.

They kind of wrote themselves into a corner. Clearly they figured Hemsworth was done like Downey and Evans only for him to have so much fun with Ragnarok (and now not having to remain in superhero shape thanks to Fat Thor) that he changed his mind.

We do.
You ride in cards and order junk online that used oil to deliver it to you.

You're life is all about oil and supporting oil.

It's probably gonna be Thor and Whor. Thor still has Stormbreaker.

Care to do the misandry dance with me?

Portman has the personality of a wood plank, why not hire someone that's actually charismatic?

I've been out since Thor 3. What a fucking disaster of a movie. I don't know what I expected given the fact that Thor 1 and 2 were also trash fires.

Attached: STOP.jpg (1200x900, 210K)

Male tears are yummy!

I thought they would make a movie with my bro Beta Ray Bill...

HORSE ALIEN LIFES MATTER

#IT'SFINETOBEAHORSEALIEN

FUCK DISNEY

Ha. I bowed of the mcu at age of ultron. Only watched infinity war with family.

Losers.

It comes out in 2021.

Buckle up, everyone.

you fools are over reacting like crazy

You mean how many dicks she sucked? Portman isnt a box office draw

You could always, ya know, just not watch the movies or partake in these threads.

That option is always there.
or you could be like these cancerous retards.

Is anybody actually unironically excited to see Natalie Portman play Thor? I don't mean excited because of the shit storm it's gonna create and seeing all the nerds get mad. I mean you personally actually want to see this movie.

Male tears! I’m bathing in them while setting my cigarette lighter to a male Thor action figure!

*hands you cup of male tears* Welcome, honey

You buy them when they come to digital blue-ray?
Based

Been out since 2014

Aaron is a god, please kill yourself.

the fuck, they have Beta Ray Bill, they still have Eric Selvig, they have Valkyrie too, they have so many years of stories to pull from (even a King Thor movie could work).

They're just pandering to woke demographics at this point. I thought we would be able to get the Ballad from Beta Ray Bill as a movie, Guardians proved that people could fall in love with non-human characters, but guess Disney doesn't give a fuck REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Thor Love and Thunder

I dont read Thor comic, is that the one with the literal cancer bitch?

Please, if you’re gonna be sexist, leave Yea Forums. We love FemThor here!

In your dreams, Mousecuck

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

i don't it was a stupid idea in the comics and it will be a stupid idea for a movie

Nice sexism, incel

OH NO WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGS DID THIS HAHAHAHA

Attached: based.png (1363x552, 46K)

Was there no WB/DC panel this year?

fuck off, if I want to complain about this shit here it's fine, it's not your safe space.

Sexism.

Natalie Portman isn't even liked by women, the "romance" she was involved in both Thor and Star Wars completely failed as a concept.

I see bad trolls.

Femthor was shit

Hang yourself, Tumblrtard

I was out years ago.

>I dont read Thor comic, is that the one with the literal cancer bitch?
Your thinking of Mighty Thor (2016), the title "Thor Love and Thunder" is based on that comic.

Then how else do you see them if you don’t see them in theaters and don’t buy the Blu-ray?

in the comics this is not the comics

It astounds me how many comic fans haven't figured out how much MCU has influenced the comics in the last few years.
You think there was an Age of Ultron comic event mostly focused around characters who couldn't appear in a movie by the same title, like it was a simple coincidence? Just a ploy so they could file copyrights without fans noticing.
You think they've been introducing more female legacy characters for nothing? Comics are just a focus group now.

Who actually chooses what kind of movies they make? Do they have a marketing team that does research on what the general audience really want or is there a specific group of people that makes all the decision because they just "know" what people actually want?

Potential to be much worse.

Mcu was mostly crap with and after age of ultron

>it's only about the maximum profit for Disney
Bob Iger only cares about short term profits. But he costs Disney billions. Like or not. Believe it or not. WB larger than Disney. Because they don’t focus on short term bullshit like theme parks and dead sports channels. CW DC alone more profitable than marvel Netflix and most of Disney Television. Disney spending billions on a streaming service when the bubble getting ready to burst.

Pirate them nigga

Attached: 1523475838373.png (1000x1000, 77K)

You first, Incel. Let women be happy. Why do you hate us so much? Lmao?
Mad your precious widdle object of toxic masculinity is getting BTFO by a well written female character?

>Fucking Tolkein Fans have lower standards than Star Wars
Is that why the Hobbit films were so poorly received?

Natalie Portman can't act for shit

Brie Larson may be displeasing in person, but at least can act and has presence. The fuck is this 1.5 bitch gonna do with the hammer? No presence, no charisma, no acting chops.

WB skiped this year because they don’t want to hype their movies too far ahead of their release date.
nytimes.com/2019/07/19/business/media/hollywood-blockbuster-marketing.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/arts&action=click&contentCollection=arts®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=9&pgtype=sectionfront

cope

That’s illegal!

>Natalie Portman isn't even liked by women
They will like her. The Mouse commands it.

He made a clean slate. Tony had been obsessively building different armors for every occasion to cope with his ptsd. He decided to make a change to try and get over that PTSD.

It feels all weirdly disconnected for something that ends up so cohesive.

For example, Ant Man was in the works for years and supposed to launch before the first Avengers film even. Makes sense, given how Ant Man is a founding avenger and Hank Pym is meant to be the insane psycho responsible for Ultron. But no force could bring it together to push out a release or pause its resulting storylines to wait for the movie and now it's just written entirely different.

All wrong. Natalie is a way better actor than Brie

I don't care if she becomes a hero, just don't take his fucking name away again

no, she isn't.

name one role she had that was better than brie in the scott pilgrim movie?

That's really not a high bar here. You're allowed to say that both these women are terrible actors as far as their Marvel movies have shown.

Didn't Portman hate doing these movies?

Really?

I too love the taste of semen.

Hahahaha.

Retard alert.

As long as it's the superior Thordis.

Attached: thordis.jpg (474x697, 92K)

Portman needed Aronofsky to direct her to even be able to show any kind of acting ability, and also needed Mila Kunis to contrast her. Brie Larson can lead a movie on her own.

You'll take your progressive Whor getting blacked by Falcon and like it

Natalie Portman was the most shittiest aspect of the Thor movies and you want her to be the new Thor?

Well, she's still better than the redhead from Two Broke Girls who's name I don't care to remember.

>not Siege

Attached: 8422f0eb394013010f2965927a3b086ec96e8e5a052d6cf1d717d623037e2d46.jpg (170x208, 5K)

How is it so easy to troll you people, posts that literally a four year old could tell are jokes/bait and you still react to them seething and make yourself look completely retarded

leon the professional

Siege was bad.

They probably didn't have to, they just had to offer her a role where she would actually do something cool and not just appear pretty on the poster.

Before Ragnarok, I probably would've hated doing the Thor movies too

I imagine things changed between the thor series tone shift, her getting the new lead hero role, and probably a large paycheck raise to go along with it.

Portman can be a bad actress while Brie Larson is still a bad actress. There's other good actors and actresses to compare them to in the MCU alone.

Was already out after Endgame, but clearly I'm not coming back.

>Siege was bad.

Attached: 3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg (537x529, 32K)

Still doesn't make sense. She hated doing the first Thor and would have backed out if they weren't able to sue her.

>Female Iron Man
>Female Thor (played by the worst part of the first 2 movies.
>Black Cap (Skipping Bucky.)
>Iron Boy and his misfit friends
>Captain fucking Marvel

Yeah, the MCU should really pick up now.

I can't see how Portman will not phone it here. Tessa Thompson still only portrays 2 emotions on screen (smug and dull surprise) and was only acclaimed because of brownie points. Waititi can only do comedy, so I don't expect much from Portman.

I'M THINKING, YOU'RE BACK.

Have sex

literally nothing was confirmed

1/10 bait was not even the best professional movie or a good move but here is a good professional movie if you want to learn about one
google.com/search?rlz=1C1ZKTG_enUS744US744&ei=ANQzXe-7McT7-gTg1aDIAg&q=the professional 1981&oq=the pro&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i131i67j0i67l4j0i131j0l2j0i131j0i67.11003.12142..13727...0.0..0.84.505.7......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.i_dlgDX-V9g

Neither do I, but at least it'll work with how her character is portrayed in the actual comic if she keeps the mask.

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

Any. Fucking Padme was better than any shit Brie was in

Funniest part is Falcon Cap ain't even getting a movie, he's just getting a Disney+ show which he has to share with Bucky lmao.

Attached: just relax Medusa, he always comes back anyway.png (250x356, 192K)

Ragnarok really made Thor into a GOTG clone :(

Mcu has been crap for years. This is just the next step down to shitter.

>Whor introduced before Beta Ray Bill.
Fuck the MCU forever.

With any luck we get Bill in this movie since he got robbed out of Ragnarok.

>not liking the scott pilgrim movie

don't fucking lie user, Padme was possibly the worst part of the prequels aside from kid Anakin and the romance bull.

Scorr pilgram was shit.

*Tips bridle

>having such bad taste

We see a statue to him in Ragnarok.

.episode 1 was good.

And you foegot jarjar. The writing was the worst part.

Bad taste is liking shit movies like scott pilgram. Atleast enjoy movies with better acting.

Both of them are terrible actresses

Scott Pilgrim was fine but Brie's part in it wasn't amazingly notable or anything. Especially when the lead is Michael fuckin Cera. You really don't have to try too hard to be more expressive than Cera.

Out of the closet that is

>not liking one of the top ten best comic book movies of all time that also had the amazing director edgar wright
>knowing nothing about acting styles or tones to complement a movie

Stopped caring too much about the MCU after Ultron.

What happened?

There is your problem. If it is the one of the best comic book movies, means most comic book movies are shit. And the writing was terrible unbelievable annoting schlok. Edgar should have been fired.

>having such bad taste

It just.... It just became terrible. Truly the worst.

Scott Pilgrim was a great movie due to a lot of things in the style category, but no critic in the right mind looks back on Brie Larson's career, sees Scott Pilgrim in it, and thinks "yeah, this is a standout example of her acting ability" the same way nobody would for Mary Elizabeth Winstead playing Ramona, the female lead.

It just really wasn't a good example of her acting ability. Most people default to Room or Short Term 12 over it for a reason.

yawn
Im numb and dont care anymore
I just wont watch it
Why even get angry at this point?
There are infinite other things to watch or read

I pirate all the Disney movies. Mouse gets no money from me.

I'm only interested in GOTG3, and Ant-Man if they announce a new one. After that I'll probably be done with mcu

This. I feel like if this had been five or six year ago, I'd be ready to outrage. Nowadays I just don't have enough fucks to give.

>comic sales dying
>MCU confirmed in spinning down
Life is great, learn to build a house and raise a family now.

Could it be...another golden age for DC?

That’s a problem?

Jane Foster exists whether we like it or not. But I agree that calling her “Thor” would be dumb.

Making incels angry sells movie tickets.

DC is in worst shape than Marvel atm.

>One of MCU's biggest criticism is they are nothing like the comics
>Making their own version of Whor
I mean I'm not exactly excited but I'm willing to reserve judgment.

Hell, Miles was shit but Into the Spiderverse made him endearing.

Better taste then yours apparently.

It seems the only people who are excited are lefties who feel they NEED to like it because it's woke and progressive and they need to pick a side in the culture wars.

If the right hates something they have to like it. If the right likes something they have to hate it.

Attached: 1556481121935.gif (410x412, 861K)

Yeah I think I'm out. Endgame was a proper sendoff, and everything else seems like a desperate attempt to milk what little money is left. Shouldn't serve any surprise really, because look at what they did to Star Wars

Its an established industry clearly

I was never in, my normie friends just give me free tickets because they like my rants.

Attached: 0D9E0EB6-12BD-49C9-B643-0683C9ABC1F4.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

That sounds horrible
Cape comics in general are losing public interest and going the way of zombie flicks. We are just waiting for the next piece of nerd culture for the plebs to latch onto and ruin.

>my normie friends just give me free tickets because they like my rants.
i wish i had your life, everyone in my personal circle thinks i'm an asshole because of my rants

sorry to tell you but the scott pilgrim movie was great and more stylized and unique than 90% of the marvel movies.

It's strange
>Jane Thor was a stupid idea to begin with
>The domino effect practically ruined modern Thor comics
>Jane is getting a promising new series where she's a Valkyrie, which was probably what Marvel should have done instead
>Natalie Portman realizes her career is shit
>Hops back on the dying MCU wagon for a paycheck

Attached: Jane Foster The Valkyrie.jpg (1456x2250, 885K)

No really, Shazam did very well, and Yea Forums loves DCSHG

Phase 4 should be shit aside from 2 movies. Somehow it will be seen as a success because only normies that throw money at cape movies will see it.

Aside from the Eternals...which I am worried about, and Blade which again I am worried about are there any good phase 4 movies? Doctor Strange maybe but they need to embrace magic more.

The Jason Aaron Thor run was great. With Waititi at the helm & more for Natalie Portman to work with as an actress, I have faith that they'll deliver.

Well maybe the movie will be popular enough to give her a better name.

I guess you could just use “Lady Thor”, and that’s not horrible but idk if it would really catch on like something else would

It was shit and its shortcomongs came from the bad writing, terrible acting and awful story. It is boring to watch and shit the rest of the way. Its sytle is a joke that lost its luster the day it stopped being a trailor.

I thought Natalie Portman Hayes working for Marvel and that’s why she bailed on Thor 3

>Those hips
>Those thighs
NOOOOO COME BAAAACK COME BAAAAACK SEE WE GOT PRETTY WOMEN AGAIN PLEASE BUY THIS COMIC PLEASE

still better than most marvel movies shill

I don't even care because I was out after Endgame anyway but the timing of this seems odd. They only just got people to care about Thor so why replace him now ?

I was never in.

Watch good films, not this crap.

They did that already with Black Cat's covers

DC is down from 52 publications to 50 now. It's market share is prob around 26% currently.

Have you ever been asked that common hypothetical question about how much money you'd need to be offered to suck dick?

It's kinda like that.

Neck yourself

Yeah, and? The point still stands; they always crawl back to "sexy" when the "woke" print flops.

Is it cancer that I heard that in THE CHEESE OF TRUTH voice

Mismanagement will do that to a company.

I’m pretty sure most boys wouldn’t need to get paid to do that.

No. It is below them due to having brie, and cera in it. Atleast most if the p1 and p2 marvel movies had compotent actors. Would not say great writing, but the story was bot shit like pilgram.

DC has those other imprints like Hill House starting. You guys are always screaming that the sky is falling

you should go to alot of people would agree with your awful opinions

Oh like you mean those She Hulk teases despite the fact Aaron hates classic Shulkie and wants to keep pushing his Hulk in Drag?

You're only just waking up to this?

Are you stupid? Last i check, scott pilgram was a comic book movie. Not a tv show.

1/10 bait

Yup, those ones.

She won’t be playing Thor.

Welp. Not much to say to that. Oh. On.

>"Portman would portray her character taking on the mantle of Thor, similar to the comics"

They're probably going to try to bullshit some rationale for why she'd have the title of "Thor" like they did in the comics... even if it doesn't make sense. They just want the "FEMALE THOR" headlines.

Just call her “Lady Thor” then. It works on every level you want it to work on.

Preferably they’d go with something a little better, but it would just be akin to “Spider Woman” and “She Hulk” and those are fine, so why not

BASED TAIKA SINGLEHANDEDLY SAVING THOR AND BTFO INCELS.

kill me

Attached: 1543960408929.jpg (512x512, 18K)

>not being out after Endgame
idiot

>akin to “Spider Woman” and “She Hulk” and those are fine
You don't understand. The left doesn't simply want characters like Supergirl. They want characters like SuperMAN to be a woman as nonsensical as that sounds.

For example the left was bitching about how the next Legend of Zelda should have a female Link. Eventually Nintendo created "Linkle" as a playable female character in some side-game. In response the left bitched MORE and called it a sexist "Ms Male character" trope. They wanted LINK to be female.

Attached: Linkle-nintendo.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny7ku9hfis1qcqpir_1280.png (1004x422, 365K)

Attached: sexist nintendo.png (931x1081, 455K)

I don't think "the left" really exists the way you think it does. God would wantl you to take that finger you point at "the other" and turn it around and point it at yourself.

I don’t really think that’s the left. I think that’s just a loud subculture of random people of all beliefs.

I’m sure I’m still missing your point, but there already is a female Superman on earth 11. They just gave her the name Superwoman (even though that’s the name of evil Wonder Woman on Earth 3).

I figured after Endgame they would try and get as many "woke" points as possible over making a fun, good movie and I was right.

So with that, I'm out.

Even by the standards of gaming journalism, Kill Screen was garbage. Every article was some lesbian or some race-baiter whining that the game didn't do enough to reflect their singular experiences.

>the left
Something tells me you'd be upset if I said "the right is racist" because of what just a few people tweeted. Yet here you are doing it with the left.

Well I suppose it’s about time this abortion happened. Real question what are the chances that she’s pushing this as the end of a three movie contract she once backed out of?

God can go fuck himself if he created those animals.

Shang Chi might be good. It’ll at least give us the Mandarin we were robbed in IM3.

Nigga...

Actually I used to refer to them as "SJWs" as a courtesy in order differentiate the crazies of the left from the rest, but then the left kept saying "SJWs don't exist" and bitching at me for using the term.

So what's the acceptable term to call them?

And the thing is you might say it's a few crazies but what I'm describing is basically the way Marvel has been thinking for the last several years. Comcs went from creating female characters similar to their male characters (Supergirl) to flat out replacing the male characters (female "Thor").

Like I said they simply want to be able to say "______ is a woman, black, gay, etc. now!" This is different from simply introducing new, similar characters.

>The comics have been reversing their legacy changes and have been giving the original heroes their mantles back
>The movies decide to make the same mistakes all over again.
For what reason?

Hemsworh is in.

The Sam legacy is not bad though. Cap is retired and Bucky has PTSD so caps new sidekick makes the most sense.

I would have personally preferred Bucky in the role but Sam is an acceptable replacement.
This? I don’t see how it works; Jane was only in the first two movies and did jack shit, then broke up with Thor offscreen. Now she’s taking up his mantle?

>And the thing is you might say it's a few crazies but
You can't just >inb4 a legit response.
Or are you okay with me saying that the right wants black people to die?

Sam and Miles in Spider-Verse is the line in legacy characters. If they replace Bruce with Amadeus Cho or use Sam Alexander instead of Rich Rider, I’ll be steamed.

Wasn’t she basically replaced with Monica?

If anything, I could see She-Hulk coming in first. As for Nova, we haven't even gotten Richard yet. I'd imagine that he'll come first, especially with most of the recent games going for Richard first.

>I would have personally preferred Bucky in the role but Sam is an acceptable replacement.
In the comics I definitely preferred Bucky taking the role, but in the mcu it is definitely set up so that Bucky really doesn't have the will to carry on as a hero. He wants to stay in walanda and colonize the king's sister. Natalie Portman definitely doesn't make sense as a superhero unless maybe they do a hulk form with another actress.
I don't expect miles to replace Spidey in the mcu, more likely they will be partners.

honestly falcon cap + bucky sounds more fun than any of the new post endgame crap that they are doing outside of strange

Attached: civil war.jpg (1200x704, 68K)

Or, & hear me out on this, Waititi wanted to adapt a great Thor run and right the wrongs done to Jane Foster in the first two films (especially the 2nd one). After Ragnarok, Waititi has my faith.

absolutely BTFO, loser

>Waititi wanted to adapt a great Thor run
You’re not slick Aaron

That was during the Perlmutter era, the same guy who only approved of Captain Marvel in exchange for Inhumans being a thing (which was later scrapped). With him gone, Feige can do whatever he wants. This has had a positive impact on not only the directors, but also the actors.

There is no correct term, just people who want to see more diversity in the MCU. Nothing's wrong with more representation.

Of they do end up using She Hulk, that’ll basically prevent Chulk from ever happening; they’re both Hulk if he was fun loving instead of brooding, so using both would be redundant

Going by various rumors, we're also gonna get Ms. Marvel at some point in the future (either as a movie or on Disney+).

I mean we already have lesbian black valkyrie. and the worst supper hero in captain marvel. and now we get this shit. the only thing that could make this worse is rere or hawkeyes female version. why are they just doing all the dumb shit the comics have done knowing how it ends.

They kinda already did the table-setting for Amadeus Cho, with his mom being in Age of Ultron.

Speaking as a minority myself I see nothing right with more representation and diversity either. I’d much rather have good writing than all the representation in the world.
Plus my people aren’t getting represented so I have no stake in it even if I did care

>"Or are you okay with me saying that the right wants black people to die?"
The difference is that you won't find any serious conservative news source, or prominent conservative political pundit, or large company, or film or anything like that which would push the idea "we want black people to die". Saying something like that would destroy your life and no one would ever take you seriously again.

Wanting to replace white male characters with female, black, etc. versions rather than making separate characters is a largely held leftist belief. Tons of articles explicitly promoting it. Tons of movies and corporations pushing this openly. It's a ridiculous comparison.

We're actually getting Kate Bishop in the Disney+ show, with the premise being Clint passing the mantle to her. As for Ironheart, she's been rumored, & her ongoing run is actually really damn good (Eve Ewing is doing much better with Riri than Bendis ever did).

>her ongoing run is actually really damn good (Eve Ewing is doing much better with Riri than Bendis ever did).
Not really a high bar

Do you mean kamehla? I'm surprised they aren't using her for a big budget film.

>just people who want to see more diversity in the MCU.
By repackaging existing heroes instead of using original characters.

KYS

I mean, I hope Kamala gets a movie. Though with how hard Marvel Studios is pushing the Disney+ shows, I'd be cool with either option.

Since she shares the "Marvel" name I imagine they probably want to get more exposure for Captain Marvel first. Have her do a few more movies and then she can be part of Ms Marvel's origin story.

I dunno maybe sort of like Stark with Spider-man.

Not my fault people called the style of Ragnarok better than the others

can someone explain to me why her title is not jane foster god of lighting? i mean that's the title not thor that just his name.

While true, Eve Ewing raised the bar pretty damn high for the character.

That never made sense to me and was basically one of my problems when Marvel tried to be like DC.

It is if the sole reason is diversity. I'm Hawaiian. TMK we don't have a single mainstream superhero. Would it be nice to see a well written Hawaiian superhero? Sure. But not if you are going to steal and repurpose a legacy character, or worse, write a character for the sole purpose of pandering to us. I'm holding out for my people's own version of static. A well written character who comes from our culture but who was not written for the sole purpose of race pandering.

I wouldn’t doubt it; they best way to salvage a Bendis character is take it the fuck away from Bendis.
Look at Into the Spider-Verse; no Bendis involvement besides creator credit

There is no actual reason that makes sense its just retarded

>lesbian
Proof or it didn't happen.

Because Thor was unworthy and not around. A Thor was needed.

She’s bisexual and it was cut from the final film

Beta Ray bill and thunderstrike are not Thor but have Thor's powers. Why not her?

Tessa Thompson said that Valkyrie needs her queen right at the panel, confirming that she's gay in the MCU. I'm glad that they're actually going through with it after the scene in Ragnarok confining her sexuality got cut.

Why are people acting like she's gonna replace Hemsworth

It's alsmot guaranteed that he's gonna appear in Guardians 3

Jessica Jones aside, you're not wrong. Ironheart is actually worth a read & is one of the comics in my ongoing pull.

I have been really into Hawaiian mythology lately and I would love to see a writer use something from that to make a badass superhero.

He's also confirmed for Thor 4

She’s bi.

Oh, point one for lesbians then. No wonder I see dumb comments on her and Jane.

And people say Yea Forumsmblr doesn't exist. They seem to never show up in most threads though. Only threads like this and Steven Universe. I don't ever see them try to police the drawthreads or "make your own webcomic" threads though, so they aren't THAT bad. Yet.

She was using it to hide her identity, also Thor basically dubbed her Thor when Mjolnir chose her of him and went by Odinson instead.

I thought SU was irrelevant until the movie trailer dropped

Thats stupid as fuck though

To be fair, even if she was straight as an arrow, you’d still see those comments.

>Thor is based enough to surpass a trilogy
Chad thundercock, wish Cap could've got one that didn't feature much of the Avengers.

Same here Hawaiian user.
There’s clearly a market for well written diverse characters but so many people go for the easiest, pandering route instead. It’s shameful.

Oh no doubt.

Jane is not a lesbian. Hell in a different writers hand's the concept of Jane foster with Thor's powers could have been well done.

By the way, is the cut Valkyrie scene anything to do with the white Valkeryie covering her?

It really says something when Avengers fucking Assembled did the whole Jane Foster as a superhero thing better

I just meant Valkyrie. Jane better not be.

Her career is on a downturn.

>introducing the character roaster that killed their comics branch and expecting it to do anything but bad for their movies
OHNONONONONO

Attached: 3146C412-CB5C-4235-A820-15AFE44E9B6B.png (386x448, 37K)

She really has been bleeding popularity. Most people under 20 probably don't even really know who she is at this point. If she wants to become a big name actor again she needs an a list movie.

I liked Annihilation.

Hope you enjoy watching whor fail on the big screen as monumentally as she did in print tumblr faggot

Attached: 41FF314A-0405-4705-9C02-724D20BC8159.png (227x228, 91K)

You're sounding like a retail comic store, guess what's h appending to a lot of stores, they're going outta business.

>We're putting out capeshit films until the sun goes dark, baby

Attached: okay i fucking get it.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

She looks hot. What's the problem here?

Feminism

Attached: 280AC0A5-A8E9-43C4-9D4D-CA7566EF99C9.jpg (600x330, 60K)

this

Attached: 1518357601175.gif (480x270, 1.61M)

Good, maybe once they bleed this dry someone with talent can work on Star Wars again.

Jason Aaron hasn't written a "great" comic in his life. There have been some absolute greats in terms of Thor arcs and comics. In terms of actual rankings between Thor runs, Aaron comes out around the lower middle.

>adapt a great Thor run

LMAO

But seriously, I will bet you any amount of money, seriously, that Thor will be nothing but a chump comic relief who is there to look pathetic while the female characters and "New Thor" smirk to the camera and "get shit done!".

Just like Ant Man and the Wasp.

I was out by Ultron. Can't believe any of you fags stayed.

>take one of the most diverse and adventurous settings ever
>make it boring garbage
Man, how did they fuck up star wars so badly

>Fucking Tolkein Fans have lower standards than Star Wars
Not really, no. Star Wars fans aren't that hard to please, nuWars is just really bad

That delusional. Plenty of diehard tolkien fans hated the LotR trilogy and could write essays on shit they found wrong with one scene.

Star Wars ST is actual trash with no direction, you have to have absolutely no standards to enjoy it.

they have FF4, X-Men and possibly rebooting the Netflix heroes (minus JJ) if things take a downturn.

WHERE ARE THESE NIGGAS?

Attached: 1562331723294.jpg (1920x896, 78K)

Pleb interest in capes is already dying down. I doubt we will make it to phase 5 no matter what characters Disney rolls out.

Thor is his fucking name, not his job.

Not really. FFH is already making more than Homecoming and Endgame just became the highest grossing movie of all time.

>Thor movie with both Jane Foster Thor AND gay Valkyrie
>Making a Black Widow movie when people don't give a damn about her character anymore since Captain Marvel took the plaque for first female marvel lead
>All the remotely interesting stuff like Wandavision and What Ifs are locked behind Disney+
>They're really pushing to set up for the Marvel Now-style next generation cast between Kate Bishop, Jane-Thor, and FalconCap
>BUT WE HAVE MUTANTS COMING GUYS JUST WAIT A FEW YEARS

Nah, I'm out. I'll probably check out Dr. Strange 2, GOTG3 and maybe Eternals if it looks decent but that's it. The long-term MCU is done for me.

Attached: 1490733412209.jpg (1189x648, 204K)

Yours would be when it bombs

7HOR, my favorite H3R0!

Of Course hes in.

>I love this medium so much I have all the funkos
>haha it's so great to eat literal shit, see it go shitter and having less people everyday that respect my wall of dolls! I am so glad to be a future loser haha!

That never happened

anyone that thinks this is gonna bomb is a false-flaggin retard.

But Ant-Man saved Wasp a lot, she jobbed against Ghost and Scott had to help her a lot, even with a broken suit.

This might be okay. Depends on how it's executed.
Female Thor thing could be cool, if done well

Don't try to talk sense to a broken brain incel

lol bitch some more bb

I'M OUT.

What wrongs do you think were done to her

>Female Thor thing could be cool, if done well
It wasn't and it won't be. It's just going to be more quirky quippy strong but poorly characterized girl heroes again straw meninists.

95% on RT and you're gonna seethe about it.

>They only just got people to care about Thor
This is what's truly boggling. Thor was the MVP of the last two Avengers movies and then they box him. With Cap and Tony gone, he could be emerge as part of the new leadership but they replace him with an idea that most people hated.

Paid shills dont count

I dunno, I thought Ragnarok was fine and that had Valkyrie done differently.

She probably wants one decent "nerd movie" where she actually does stuff, and it's still good. It's not like she's not aware that she'll be associated with the prequels forever if she doesn't.

>Female Thor thing could be cool, if done well
Why? How is it cool?

Have you ever considered it's unhealthy for you to invest yourself in the success of large corporations so? It always shocks me to see such slavish brand loyalty from people who claim to be anti-capitalist. It's like Kaczynski said about the System's Neatest Trick.

>They only just got people to care about Thor so why replace him now ?

Jane Thor doesn't replace Thor

Some people will always be upset by the concept of the character (despite it not being original), and watch a bunch of youtube videos so they can stay angry at the idea of a character that's been around for years.

I'm sure the MCU will do fine with it, and it'll probably make a billion dollars while youtubers crank out "Thor 4 FAILURE!" videos every day. It's just part of the modern outrage machine. Enjoy the movie.

Were you the same person who got mad because an user mentioned a movie's boxoffice earlier

>Have you ever considered it's unhealthy for you to invest yourself in the success of large corporations so?
This is the most "my political opinions come from youtubers" statement I've ever seen. It's one of those "WHY DO YOU CARE!" type statements, when you're the one upset about an unreleased movie and what characters are in it.

>Thinking portman is gonna stick around for this shit

I don't know if it IS cool, just that it could be.
If Jane has to undergo a transformation and gauntlet to become worthy of the power of Thor, and it's a real fucking ordeal, then it could be interesting to see a sort of normal midgardian woman become a proper warrior and more in tune with the powers of Thor over time.
There are a lot of things in the MCU that I wasn't a fan of in the comics. The Guardians, for one, but even general plot lines. I never really liked Infinity Gauntlet that much in the comics but I really liked how they executed on it in the MCU.
I think the best thing the MCU offers is the chance for better writers than are present in the Comics industry to take a crack at premises and ideas that were either butchered or under-developed in the comics

You're mistaking "recognizing patterns" with being upset.

Miles is still shit.

Yeah the only thing that has even come close to salvaging Miles is spiderverse.

are you the guy from the other thread.
cause most people agree that spider-verse miles is well written and has a unique character arc

Why would he be otherwise? Diversiteen versions don't add anything to a premise. They're recolors as plain as the Rainbow Lanterns of Johns.

user, it won't bomb.
We all know it won't bomb
It'll be another mediocre Marvel movie, and it'll make billions.

Eh I kind of agree and disagree with you. I still don't find the concept of Jane "becoming" Thor interesting at all but the movies have salvaged garbage like civil war so...

I'm curious if they'll have her dying of cancer. I mean, Portman is an AAAACTOR! so I'm sure she's down for that kinda thing. It'll be rebuilding Jane entirely as a character, which is fine because they already did that with Thor.

I get that. But it seems to be a trend in the MCU of trying to mimic the state of the comics. Thankfully, even with Captain Marvel, there seems to be a concerted effort to get half-decent writers on these projects, which helps ease my concerns since none of the virtue-signalling hacks that came up with the premises are attached
Does that happen in the comics as part of the female Thor thing?
I just remember reading some issues where it's basically some SJW writer's wet dreams about what would be really cool if they were strong and could deal with people they didnt like with force.
I agree though that rebuilding Jane's character from the ground up would be best. Especially since they'll have Taika Watiti at the helm to give something a little more concentrated and maybe even unique.
watched one of those wisecrack (more like wisehack) videos about Endgame and it mentioned one idea I liked which was that each of the main trio represented a different form of history (contrasting with Endgame Thanos).
Iron Man represents a progressive, linear view of history towards an end-state. Captain America represents an unchanging, static view of history as a situation where the essential elements don't change. And Thor represents a cyclical view of history, sort of Eternal Recurrence type of thing. Maybe if they sort of addressed that and stated that Jane had to basically come to terms with becoming part of an endless cycle of challenge and overcoming, then she can become Thor

Most of those actually exist in the comics.
How are they bad things

Most of those things suck though

>Does that happen in the comics as part of the female Thor thing?
Yeah, but I think they don't tell you until like a year after the character is introduced. It was a "mystery" when female Thor came along, but I think most people were guessing Jane, just due to her connection to Thor. Which I think hurt her appeal, because dying of cancer while also being a goddess is one of the most interesting parts of the character, and it was basically held back from the readers for a while. If I'm remembering right.

>How are they bad things
A youtuber told him they were bad.

The plot was intentionally ill-done to cause click bait, which is a shame, because up until that point Aaron's run wasn't that bad. Ribic's art carried most of it, but it was inoffensive at worst.

I'm out since endgame nigga

Femthor is white right?

I'm not seeing the issue, is just another Thor movie.

Everyone is an easily influenced sheep but you, who coincidentally only consumes media you "agree with."

>those animals
Shame on you. You will be unhappy for the rest of your life if you keep trying to make foes out of your fellow man.

Speed reader detected. Thor got the hammer from the past and brought it back with him. Cap used it for the entire Thanos fight in Infinity War.

Fuckin casuals.

Women doing literally anything besides being sexy.

The people who would beliebed in doing this are emasculated and filled with impotent rage. They will never find a sympathizer and dont want to spend the rest of their life in an isolation box deemed the monster that ruined fandom

I have decided to embrace the woke instead

>since Captain Marbles
>not since Thor
>not since Domino
>not since Black Panther
>not since Pepper in Iron Man 3
You've missed a lot of salty bitch whining on Yea Forums my friend

>implying they didn't announce a Loki series
Casuals

Been out since Far From Home

Dennings should have been fem Thor. Put her in a tube top costume and let her tiddys flop while she swings the hammer.

>Dennings should have been fem Thor.

I think I unironically agree

I've been saying it for years, but in part that was because I figured Portman would NEVER come back. Maybe Taika is actually magic?

Probably lurking in either Thor 4 or GotG 3's post credit scenes.

I mean, he seems to have a take on the characters that audiences really like that let the actors play to their strengths, everyone seem to love working for the dude

That plus her character getting to be a demi-god rather than a damsel in distress with the infinity goo stuck inside her would have helped

The descent of box office cinema into copy paste super hero movies and mediocre disney remakes.

Then who the fuck is it? Haven't seen any right wingers preaching for this shit.

So it really isn't about "inclusion" per say. It's just wanting to take the toys away from the boys just out of pure spite? There is literally no reason but this.

Attached: 1554940987592.jpg (640x480, 38K)

That's pretty much it. It isnt necesarilly the "left" like he describes but vocal SJWs that seem to have infiltrated entertainment industry. Sony's censorship policies seem to stem from it, seeing as they referenced the "Me Too" movement in their bullshit decision. That's what you get for HQing in California.

Nintendo makes all their shit entirely in Japan, so they are immune to that crap for the foreseeable future. If they want a female character, they dont repurpose.

>MCU is cancer
>Prints money like the snap is going to happen tomorrow
My comrade, you are the cancer.

Attached: Boku no Marvel Academia XD2.png (2000x2000, 2.62M)

Isnt that sort of what cancer does though? It grows uncontrollably until the body dies?

SW needs to die

>Taking the joke this far.
Only people who consider the MCU as bad never liked it to begin with.
Why should I, as an MCU fan, care about folks that contribute nothing?

u mad, neckbeard?

This

And remember there's going to be more at D23

Attached: 1495975642529.jpg (400x700, 36K)

There is nothing to be done with Star Wars. The original triology literally covered any story they need to tell. Space battles with some guys being space samurai. That's it. The SW lore and universe just isnt that interesting to prop up a giant franchise like the MCU is. I dont know how long the MCU will last but it feels very saturated now only 10 years in. I hopped off the train like two years ago though so it's not like I care much.

>Why should I, as an MCU fan, care about folks that contribute nothing?
So anybody that doesn't contribute to Marvel is a plight to you?

Anyone who mentions 'drinking tears' is a humorless, joyless shit who can only enjoy other people suffering somehow.

Face it, you're disabled.

Correct.

>contribute to Marvel
Being nothing more than a troll is not contributing.

I know you so desperately want to believe that but the truth is the suffering of losers like you is just the cherry on top of the amazing sundae that is my life

IM OUT

But.. Doctor Strange and Mandarin..

Attached: 1500493596614.jpg (553x955, 173K)

How is this going to happen? Didn't he get his hammer back?

I wonder if Portman will quit if she gets enough death threats.

No, he has Stormbreaker.

If you mean the hammer in Infinity War, Cap returned it back to where it came from.

No, the hammer was taken back by Captain America to where NowThor obtained it from ThenThor so history would not be changed too much.

Be sure your sins will find you out.

>Only people who consider the MCU as bad never liked it to begin with.

I loved it until it got sick. I saw every one in the cinema, bought all the Blu-rays.

And now it is dying. Captain Marvel was the first big symptom, Far From Home was no improvement and Whor is the clincher. It's all downhill from here.

This!

Not as upset as you'll be when these movies are realized into live action. Enjoy Blade being a Skrull hunter because they'd want the film to screen in China. Rated PG-13!

Attached: 1530855425647.png (412x443, 309K)

I see, exposing myself as only roughly following the events of the MCU through osmosis here. I checked out in the last phase.

You explained Twitter and Tumblr Lefties to a T

Attached: House of Mouse.jpg (640x633, 120K)

>And now it is dying. Captain Marvel was the first big symptom
>Generic 'I don't like CapMarvel' comment

Attached: Reaction Strange bye-bye.gif (500x250, 2.61M)

Hi ladderfag

I we get Shuma

Attached: Shuma-Gorath! An ancient force of chaos, the immortal, nigh-invincible, and godlike ruler of nearly (636x1255, 260K)

This!

yee

Oh nononononono

Attached: quit.png (640x470, 50K)

Maybe it is 'generic' because so many fans are saying it, and maybe so many fans are saying it because it is a bad movie.

And it is all the worse for the fact that it could so easily have been a good movie - empowering and beautiful - instead of the first sign something inside was rotting.

user, I disagree and know nothing will change your mind.

Attached: react.png (341x334, 147K)

You forgot Game of Thrones fans, who literally have no standards so long as theres sex. They’re literally the western equivalent of those otaku and week’s who only watch fan service anime and claim it’s art

Honestly, I’ve always been lukewarm on the MCU. I’ve liked maybe 6 of them total, but I wouldn’t consider any of them more than above average movies. Infinity War had the perfect ending and I’ve refused to watch any of them since. I’m happy with it all ensign with Thanos winning, that makes it seem profound.

Is this the guy from Blizzard?

Well, user, at least tell me why you do not think 'Captain Marvel' was a bad movie.

As itself (not too difficult) and in the context of the MCU (impossible, IMO).

When you start making only feminist shit then yes you are cancer and yes you will lose money fast.

they peeked at infinity war, it's all down hill from here

I remember when people were having fits about the MCU dying cause age of ultron was a massive disappointment
>They peaked at Avengers it's all ogre; no one will go watch black panther

Don’t be retarded.

>Captain Marvel made over a billion
>Endgame is the biggest movie of all time
>Far From Home made a billion in literally 2 weeks
Sure it did Yea Forums

I never was in.

You think she'll just power on through?

It didn't.

>As of July 19, 2019, Spider-Man: Far From Home has grossed $304.7 million in the United States and Canada, and $574.6 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $879.3 million.

i was out since civil war

Attached: 1526000792892.jpg (370x274, 35K)

>As of July 19, 2019
you are seriously retarded

>Shitty political character
At first sure but not anymore.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Retard! It still hasn't reached it yet

Release the Snyder Cut!

Attached: laughing.png (400x400, 199K)

retard there's these things called WEEKENDS and we just had one

Unless Natalie Portman changes color during the shoot.

Nope, it's just the most recent data I had access to. Okay.

>Shitty political character for retarded children

Is any character that is not white, male, cisgendered, heterosexual and probably christian political?

Honestly why would you continue watching these fucking films? Same story of good guy beat bad guy and get stone over and over until it ended with thanos movies.
But it didn't end and never will. Why watch a film you already know what happens in this many times? Challenge yourselves

You watch it more for the characters than the story. That's why it baffles why would they change thor

Maybe it's temporary. I can't imagine Portman signing on for a series of movies.

Real talk: I fucking love the MCU, but these are children's movies and a serious actor will not view them as career-making. This is a side gig for some quick big money.

So... maybe she will get the power temporarily in the final act.

So far the closest ive seen to one is Gibraltar from Apex.

Reverse, much more so now then when Wilson, hack that she is, was writing her.

>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS FROM Yea Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont think they're actually replacing him. Feels like this will be a Thor gets his Mojo and Jane back movie, she has a wink wink nudge moment of weilding the hammer temporarily and thats it. Seriously its Portman here, that alone should tell you theres no way they're seriously replacing Chris. They also cant do the retarded unworthy arc because it would be Endgame and Ragnarok again.

Nah, all they literally had to do was mine the Expanded Universe for scripts. Almost anything from there was better than the rehash we got (save the vong and few stinkers)

Add two and two together.

New Asgard has no Thor. Odinson(Hemsworth ) is out with the Guardians.

So basically I'd like it to turn out like

Ramna 1/2, where Portman turns to Hemsworth whenever she transforms.

Its always going to be dying according to Yea Forums, meaning that shit will probably get to phase seven with how wrong they always are.

If you can point me towards any media made post 2005 that isnt cancer I'll shake your hand

ah bloo bloo

i don't even fucking care about She-Thor, but this bitch is just a bad actor
nor will she look the part

Hmmm...
That's more like...
One anime I once saw where a girl transformed into a male hero. Shazam-style.

wouldn't be out of Waititi's playbook

And Chris would have a whale of a time.

Then she would have agreed to Ragnarok, Infinity and Endgame to keep the character relevant. Right now its the same problem plus replacing a popular actor, and while Disney has made dumb decisions before, they know women who drool over Chris are a larger chunk than women who want to be Thor.

no

take the closest window smash it take the glass and slice your own neck its instructions not a suggestion

lion king is out retard

GTFO back to /m/

I dropped it after Endgame... which was kinda shit in retrospective

We already had something like this in ANTS 2

Yeah, but Annihilation was a massive bomb and is still probably the most noteworthy thing she's done recently.

Shut up nigger

>Annihilation was a massive bomb

Shame, it was pretty good,

>You don't understand. The left doesn't simply want

>For example the left was bitching

Who even talks like this? Get the fuck out of Yea Forums and stop posting arguing with the voices in your head Ben, these us vs them semantics is fucking embarassing even to a highschooler.

>Fucking Jason Aaron fridging Brunnhilde so he can continue jerking himself off over Jane Foster.
Why am I not surprised.

>Clearly hasn't paid any attention to all conservative media constantly turning blind eyes during any high profile murder of a black person in the past several years

Yep. Seems about right.

This should have been a surprise reveal inthe movie.

Ragnarok had literally 0 story in common with comics, your expectations should be nonexistent for this. It could be literally fucking anything.

Is this ironic?

There are several Valkyries, and Brunnhilde is going to be in this

It already has "diversity," but nothing is ever enough. No matter how many different kinds of characters are added to the movies and no matter how many race and gender swaps are done, it'll never be enough. Never.

I won't be surprised if she comes back, but I mean. She was fuckin impaled and decapped. All we're getting is some force ghost shit.

wonder how much money they trew at portman to get her to come back
or did she became desperate and crawled back?

i rather they used kat dennings for a female thor, or as amora the enchantress

Attached: amora-the-enchantress.jpg (1118x628, 107K)

>i rather they used kat dennings for a female thor, or as amora the enchantress
This.

Attached: Totally_Awesome_Hulk_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg (937x1200, 358K)

>I have all the funkos
and a che guevera t-shirt
modern commies are hilarious

Well you niggers, this is the part where disney will die and we will see a Sherman rolling over their monopoly.

You're cutting into Big Grammar & Spelling's profits, you fucking rebel.

Ha faggot I got out of there after the first avengers

I enjoyed this thread

I walked out of the theatre, five minutes into Iron Man.

based and redpilled

I look forward to this being the first of many, many, many incel butthurt threads.

Attached: Butthurt.jpg (935x703, 106K)

I'm out since Endgame. It's not too late to change your mind :)

Darcy should've been Female Thor. HNNNGG can you imagine?

Attached: Kat_Dennings.jpg (791x1024, 155K)

With the exception of making Captain Marvel and Captain America a legacy, I can’t really agree

NEW THREAD