WHOR MOVIE WITH THE MOST FORGETTABLE MCU CHARACTER TO DATE

>WHOR MOVIE WITH THE MOST FORGETTABLE MCU CHARACTER TO DATE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563672436135.jpg (2048x1536, 475K)

>waititi
we'll be fine

The meltdown will be really fun

unlike this movie

>b-b-but DC
every fucking time

not everyone is an autistic company warrior like you

yikes

this is fucked up
they should've brought back sif, not jane

Attached: 1373142842555.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

i was in disbelief too, but it's real

Will Sif ever come back?

Wait.. they are gonna make JaneThor?

quicksilver is thor now?

>People going pant shitting insane with seething rage
yeah I like it already

Jane foster thor......

Eh why not.

Natalie hitting the wall.

I get the feeling that, in a decade, this movie is going to be remembered as when the Marvel movies jumped the shark. Do people still say that? "Jump the shark"?

>caring about the MCU after Civil War

Attached: 1563674420600.png (1024x1024, 44K)

She will look so good with cancer make up and no hair.

Don't follow the MCU to much.
What happened?

This is hidden Gwenpool introduction movie.

Became full /u/ with Sif.
Oh, and fuck Bill

>Terrible actress
>Terrible character
So another Captain marvel?

She looks ashamed.

Hello from /pol/ I was told to come here to talk about capeshit.

>this thread, repeated daily until whenever it comes out in 2021

Whoooooooooooooooooooo boy, here we go.

Sif doesn't have much in the way of comics other than the Immonen run. Jane meanwhile has more material with the Aaron comics.

No, because this girl actually have an ass

Attached: 1563626587010.png (1024x572, 499K)

This didn't answer me anything beyond Beta Ray Bill not getting a film.

Mjolnir was destroyed, thor is worthy, Stormbreaker has no worthiness enchant

Wtf?

Basically Sif got dicked down into a minor role in AoS then has not appeared in anything after.

Incels really crying

>coming back for more after they devastated incels the first second and third time
based mouse

Attached: mouse.jpg (834x1173, 184K)

Jesus why? Marvel really is doubling down on the All Nu marvel like I feared they would.

Do normies really like Jane Foster Thor? Let alone Portman's rendition of Foster? Did the comics ever address what made her worthy in the first place? I remember when only 4 people were considered worthy.

HEY LOOK ITS WHITE NESSA

my boy waititi made hunt for the wilderpeople. Some good shit. nigga can turn turds to gold, not worried

Nobody reads comics let alone Whor.
MCU is nothing like the actual comics and is trying not to be so honestly I'm indifferent about this news.

So Yea Forums seems to hate it, sounds like a guaranteed billion.

I r-read comics senpai

>Do people still say that? "Jump the shark"?

Yup cause no one has jumped the shark bigger than jumping the shark on Happy Days

As a Thor fan this steals a movie from him. As a comics fan this means they will try the Whor again, even though they are making her the new Valkyrie for some reason. Like it or not some synergy exists between comics and the movies.

Too busy with Blindspot

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT BROS

WHY ARE WE HERE, JUST TO SUFFER?!

Attached: bde830e8abc0764dea84cf04b6ffc51bf44855e2.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Hiya /pol/!

Attached: cap punch.jpg (715x402, 136K)

I mostly read indieshit so your sarcasm about me not reading capefaggotry isn't wrong I guess.

Do people actually like Whor? Whats the appeal honestly? At best she is a shitty Thor larper with a vagina. Who looks at Thor and says "yeah this 6'6 viking warrior god should totally be replaced by a waifish, milquetoast woman. That would really be interesting and add to the mythos"

>Jane
>the literally who that wasn't even in the last few Thor movie

why are incels so assfrothing mad over Whor? theyre not forced to read her comic yet theyre the first ones pushing people out the way to

The only reason you could possibly like her is for political reasons. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a qt woman with Thor's power, but whor is a walking parody

cringe

Attached: eu_replacement_img.gif (800x800, 63K)

I'm not watching it purely based on how much of a cunt Natalie is
>"I'm too good for these movies. I'm not doing Thor 3"
>Realizes career is a joke
>"Okay yeah I'll come back.....please? Jane was Thor once!"

She's hitting her final form. Jewess go from "tits and ass" to "nose and sass"

Jane and Sif having a threesome with Bill sounds great.

Normies don't know Jane Thor and only just warmed up to real Thor. It doesn't matter. You're all going to watch it anyway

>not giving it to kat and having her swing it around with her tits

based Taika making manchildren cry their eyes out

I don't even remember the last time I watched a Marvel movie. Age of Ultron, maybe?

She looks really happy for coming back.

Lies. Never saw Captain marvel and never will. And
>girl pwr XD lolololol so random
will only push box office sales for so long

Her career is fine, but she realized that capeshit is the only future for cinema and took the opportunity to play an actual superheroic role rather than the forced love interest.

I didn't watch Ragnarok in theatres, I can probably give this one a miss.

All the clickbait youtubers are already recording, I bet.

no one's going to see this SJW shit

She's happy for the money that shes gona get.

Jane Thor sold very well throughout its entire run actually, it never dipped. It's only here and in YouTube circles that it's hated.

Wasn't JaneThor a flash in the pan that barely lasted and didn't sell? Wasn't Portman a forgettable and oft derided part of the Thor films? Didn't Portman want nothing to do with them even soon after filming the first one?

Is Portman just doing this as a dick measuring contest with Brie?

Is earth X impossible to do? Because that was the realest shit in terms of having a female Thor. But like who actually like whor? It literally proved that the only way marvel thinks any of these banal diversity hires are just that, there for points. They have no interest in making new stories just ring out fights on the internet. Though she did just become Valkery so I wonder if they’ll use that name.

Wasn't Natalie the one that didn't have anything to do with Marvel because she felt so "above!" these superhero flicks?

Seems she must have crashed pretty hard to be coming back for that paycheck.

why can't people be negative about a property? dumbass post.

YEAH! PUNCH NAZIS!
Fuck Drumph! It was her turn!
BY THE HOLY MENSTRUATION!

Attached: marvel america chavez eb8916e13349f.jpg (1873x2647, 1.05M)

It's got Disney on the box and it's a Super Hero title, literally everyone will see it because they've been programmed over 10 years to do just that.

America has to be a right wing straw man. No writer could possibly hit that many sterotype markers intentionally without trying to make the character look bad.

>Taika saving Jane like he saved Thor
I'm ready for it. stay seething, fags.

>Wasn't JaneThor a flash in the pan that barely lasted and didn't sell?
You're invited to check the sales reports, but no, she actually sold well, better than the previous run in fact, and was popular in other circles for as long as she lasted. And by circles I mean EVERYWHERE but here.

>she didn't even come back for the final battle in Endgame

Attached: 1563673063879.jpg (600x715, 36K)

I imagine it will be less sjw than Brie and she almost (?) Hit the billion dollar mark

Define dipped. It never sold close to a normal Thor run, and Thor is not that popular of a character all things considered.

>someone was paid for writing this bad

Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if these people are hired by conservatives just to point out how bad liberal writing can be. But maybe their editors are just that inept. Ike is a buddy of Trump, but he's too high up to be bothered with shit like this.

I've think about gay characters in my own comic ideas and bad shit like this pisses me off.

Attached: Ms America Chavez NuMarvel C-hrLiiVYAAHc4s.jpg (780x1200, 272K)

Okay I'm not about to rush to my computer to compile the sales reports just to prove you wrong, but please stop pulling shit out of your ass. It actually DID sell as much as a regular Thor run if not better, and she definitely sold better than JMS run. And I'm not talking about peaks due to relaunches but actual ongoing sales. She did well.

You are full of shit.

>she almost (?) Hit the billion dollar mark
$1.2 billion.

Yeah, Gabby Rivera is definitely a right wing plant

It was made for them

Gabby doesn't actually exist.

Okay, sorry, I'm still not getting up from bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll make the chart, but I can assure you she sold well and I guarantee you're going by Yea Forums reception and not reality. She was only surpassed by Aaron's own Unworthy Thor miniseries.

>and was popular in other circles
Wowee, tumblr and CBR liked it. How could I have been so wrong?

This feels like strong contender for that. Let's hope the rest of Phase 4 is stronger.

>she was only surpassed by a book that was headed by the real Thor
No way

And Reddit. And Twitter. And local LCS stores.
But sure, go ahead and post the "unsolicited opinions on Israel" page that isn't even from her run to prove me how hated she was and how no one bought her series even though that run was always above/around 40K consistently.

>And Reddit. And Twitter
I have been defeated. Not these pinnacles of good taste

It just has to be
>Character named America
>Is Latino
>Even though she is an alien
>Comes from a perfect society of lesbians
>has two adopted lesbian mothers
>Is a lesbian herself
>time travels and punchs hitler
>Her enemies are straight white males spouting red skull rhetoric
>Her best friend is an 8 year old black girl who is smarter than Reed Richards
>her other best friend is a gay black man who is also smarter than Reed Richards.
>Randomly starts speaking Spanish even though she is an alient
>Has 10 million Twitter followers
>Is the protector of the multiverse
It gets sillier every issue

underrated

Gabby Rivera didn't invent America. Stop being so fucking casual, and besides, all that shit was silently retconned/ignored after her solo ended.

>Reedit
Hates it just as much as us
>Twitter
Gives two shits about comics
>Local LCS stores
The people in mine definitely didn't.

Other way around.

Marvel doesn't have an editorial staff. They come from the nega-verse where editors exist to push the flaws of writers to their limit. I can imagine it now, Will Moss telling Gabby that she's not too fat, go ahead and have that cronut.

Ugly jewesse playing Norse God, isn't that cultural appropriation?

>What the holy menstruation

Its only cultural appropriation for whites adopting other cultures

>mfw that image you replied to has been on Yea Forums 6 years longer than you have

Attached: 1342557884880.jpg (513x514, 54K)

And for at least six months after.

thor's scene with his mom in endgame was nice but they could have used sif to slap senses into him

Jane was a non-character for years. They easily could've written more for Sif if they wanted.

They didn't cast a big enough actor for sif to do a solo run.

Does this mean we can have darcy back as femLoki?
yea i know its supposed to be sif, but doubtful she's coming back

Attached: 6873944935.png (698x499, 670K)

Post YFW disney pushing in SJW marvel characters finally kills the MCU

Attached: 99A2983D-36D4-4F0E-BA9A-CB31661BE737.gif (1280x720, 401K)

Who gives a fuck about what's popular in the comics? I know Disney/Marvel Studios doesn't.

Attached: 1563681960442.png (595x595, 341K)

Attached: 1518376599312.jpg (598x399, 70K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but despite all of the whining, wasn't Jane actually a great Thor in the end?

How?

>Does because she refuses free magic cancer treatment making her daughter motherless and her husband a single father
Some hero.

why don't they let Taika write and direct an America Chavez movie so that he'll save her too?!?!?!?!?!?

Had.

It's gone.

Attached: use it or lose it.jpg (1920x1920, 1.88M)

No worries, Bill's probably plowing her every week wherever she is.

Like, is she going to bulk up or something?

Ha.

Of course not.

>female superhero
>actually having muscle
Nice joke. Only one I can think of is Wasp

Yeah, and she came along fit as fuck already. It wasnt even for the role, she's just an active woman.

Why the fuck not? If you're just going to rehash the comics, might as well rehash the internet arguments associated with them.

We need to ban capeshit flicks from Yea Forums.

True. Its pretty fucked up that men have to roid and work out like fiends while women just have to not be fat.

Live action? Because plenty of swole herosnin comics.

Not possible.

They are hoping this Whor wont be as shunned because her formation doesnt require that Thor be stripped of the hammer and made unworthy with a shit device. Thor was dragged through the mud already.

I dont even get where she gets a hammer in the movie, Steve took Mjolnir to the past, Thor has no extra.

Duh

Its pretty funny Johansson never trained for the Widow role, but got fit for other roles she'd need to get naked for like Ghost in yhe Machine or Under the Skin.
Not even gonna mention the bitch who plaued Valkyrie.

I wonder if this is the Thor Corps stuff considering Strange will apparently be dealing with the multiverse

No

>I dont even get where she gets a hammer in the movie, Steve took Mjolnir to the past, Thor has no extra.
The hammer comes to the present traveling the long road, Jane finds it.

No, but like, what would be a GOOD way to write it.
If its going to be something stupid, the hammer reassembles itself and flies to Jane the moment her desire to do more to help people makes her the worthiest being to ever live, so worthy that after saving scores of people she flies into space to tell Thor Mjolnir is back and in the best hands it could be. Hijinks ensue.
Always go full retard.