Hey Yea Forums...

Hey Yea Forums, Wanna ask what are some fan-made works that you should be cringing at but for some reason you unironically love it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWYR-9bAANw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftiydAKPV1E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgKP5erzWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKSOq9_X0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendship is Witchcraft.

Yea Forums sings ruber's song
one cringes and enjoys it

All the songs slap to this day

What made FiW so great was that it was made by writers, editors, VAs, and animators with actual talent combined with the amount of effort they put into it.

Nazo, before the sonic fandom went full cringe

that's that mlp abridge right

super sonic x universe is unironically amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=PWYR-9bAANw

Attached: SSXU.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Super Mario Bros Z

yes

>the reboot will never get past episode 1 because of Alvin's issues
Feels bad.

honestly other than the fanfiction tier writing everything else about SMBZ was kino. shame it never continued.

Sonichu

Super Mario Bros. Z is a terrible example, because there was nothing cringeworthy about that. It was pure kino.
Same. If Alvin wanted to suddenly abandon his reboot and go back to making a new episode for the old series, I'd be down for that.

bump

SONIC'S QUEST FOR POWER BOIS, WHERE WE AT?

Attached: 1562538684178.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

"You idiot clown! I came here to fight. Not to talk!"

what

I've been meaning to to watch that.

>those oc donut steel designs
Gonna be a no for me.

>Gonna be a no for me.
same

the forbidden show has the best fanwork of any cartoon ever, i can only think of pokemon beating it

link?

Who else remembers those shit Newgrounds flashes where Sonic and the boys lived in a house together, took a vacation to Mexico and thoroughly fucked Tails out of having a good time at the house party? They were so terrible, but a handful of lines made me laugh so hard.

Attached: 4CCD84A5-FD30-4798-BC2C-CB532D696A4E.gif (300x300, 3.22M)

Do you mean the Halloween shorts where Sonic killed Tails for a costume?

>sex scenes with undertale music

Attached: 1563554160682.png (1480x820, 1.65M)

Agreed, the fanworks was what got me interested in checking the show out. Those were simple times.

Scoob and Shag.
It goes from non-senses gag a day to horror to deep lore anime and I love it.

it's probably the best thing that is currently on webtoons.

is this the dragonball super to nazo unleashed's dragonball z
>fanfiction tier writing
literally every character was in character. it was tight

>mfw sonic and knuckles go berserk on sigma with arkham 2 playing
genuine kino

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (720x480, 1.37M)

>dont .. you .. dare .. awaken the darkness inside

Attached: 1554769599295.jpg (367x411, 26K)

Sonic Uncut. I agree with you 100%. They’re dumb as hell but there’s some genuine gold there.

That’s the one.

>sonic has a tragic backstory now cause all his friends were brutally murdered
>that fanfic loredump that went on forecer in the sewer/minus world episode

But overall I agree.

Bob and George.

That takes me back. Showed it to my friends at our Youth Center, crowded around a computer and all.

Tales of the Past 3. It's a Warcraft movie made by a guy who owned up to not knowing a lot about the lore but had fun making it anyway. A paladin named 'Blazer' fights the Lich King in a DBZ fight. It also has some really bad voice actors and some really good ones. It reads like fan fiction, which it is, but I loved it anyway and I used to stay up late watching it when I was in university.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftiydAKPV1E
Good ol, idiot child me who didn’t even know what dragon ball was at the time was jizzing himself at this.

If you liked FiW Rainbow dash presents is very similar.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgKP5erzWQ
The songs are just as banger as FiW and the wider stories told in them are...dare I say good even beyond the scope of fan-works.
I know man, 2012-15 horse show was a fucking singularity of a fandom that I’ve never seen replicated. I can’t think of any fandom of comparable size in the same timespan as horse reaching the dizzying heights that Poni did. I mean just look at what prime-time horse show fandom had been pumping out m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKSOq9_X0w Like..where else in fandom do you even find animations like that anyway? They had been cranking out this kind of stuff like every month or so. It was categorically insane. The fandom had essentially eclipsed the show, you practically didn’t need new show content to get new horse on the daily back then. Now not so much... Dead fandom, nobody is producing.

Homestuck had a pretty big fanwork boom at its peak, though it was mainly fanart and fanmusic.

BLEEGHHH. I hated Witchcraft more than I hated Rainbow Dash Presents and the Mentally Advanced Series by the same guy.

Incredibly unfunny and tasteless parodies on the level of Naruto the abridged.
I couldn't stand the voices. When you put in those horrid voices because "lol bad voices are funny" and add all sorts of pretentious word vomit because "that's funny" then you have a mental problem. You're just pretending to be funny. You're tasteless.

YuGiOh and DBZ abridged were actually funny (at least the first 2 seasons of DBZ)