Show prides itself with a female lead who's ugly and doesn't fit into normal gender stereotypes

>show prides itself with a female lead who's ugly and doesn't fit into normal gender stereotypes
>fanservice in the first couple minutes

Literally what audience is this pandering to?

Attached: disenchanted.png (1145x1066, 1.43M)

The TV-14 one

>Wouldn’t you like to know? Probably yo mama!

Attached: 3731B92D-3350-4CB0-A979-A13025CACD9E.png (500x956, 191K)

I know for a fact that there is a disconcertingly large pool of people that find Groening's character designs fappable

The old guard simpsons fans.
Wasnt bad, hoping it finds its proper footing in season 2 like grow-nigs other works

There is literally nothing wrong with this show.

I'm genuinely excited for season 2

Good that they made us cream our pants straight away so that we didn't edge during the whole show

Average is the new sexy

part 2 when

>I'm genuinely excited for season 2

I'm only excited for season 2 if they keep Elfo dead.

Is there such thing as western animation fan service outside of French children cartoons?

>Ugly
She is qt.

No, she's just all around plain. Just admit, it it weren't for the lazy fan service she'd fit right in as background character.

They never show her naked ass, unlike Leela's.
This show sucks.

Attached: Leela's butt.png (443x594, 143K)

I can honestly say I watched the whole series but I don't remember a single thing

>2019
I am forgotten

Attached: 1527197077217.jpg (1080x630, 77K)

I remember the king being based in every scene he appeared in and that the elf died but other than that, not a lot.

>fanservice
>casual and nonsexual female nudity or partial nudity that is not meant to be especially flattering

Assuming this must be fanservice is about as bad as those people that think every time a chick farts it’s meant to be a fetish thing.

I mean, she's still sleeps around whenever possible. Also, I'm sorry you find this scene arousing? Replace this with a dude and it can be considered a silly moment.

Not fan service, just slapstick.

theres another season coming out soon so we'll get at least 1-2 threads talking about how mediocre it is