Superman always wins. You coping Yea Forums fags and powerlevelfags need to accept this canon

Superman always wins. You coping Yea Forums fags and powerlevelfags need to accept this canon.

Attached: 11781951.jpg (300x300, 23K)

BASED

Batman beats him

Then what's the point of the other DC Heroes

To beat other anime characters, duh.
Comics and cartoons are only as good as the characters in them are at being able to beat other fictional characters. This is why western comics and cartoons are clearly the best, because they can beat anime and manga characters.

Lol seething Yea Forums cuck.

Attached: lolwut1.jpg (533x594, 191K)

Cope. Superman beats your favorite anime character

That's why superman's the best though because he beats all the other fictional characters.

>can't even catch Harley Quinn

Attached: rsnh4jdl6jv11.jpg (2048x2048, 520K)

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Superman? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Post-Crisis Superman. I'm not talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman either. Hell, I'm not even talking about sundipped Post-Crisis Superman with his mental blocks unlocked with the Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo Kryptonian martial arts, equipped with a GL ring, a perfect Jimmy Olsen, control of Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex/Batman DNA implanted in him giving him 24th lvl intellect. I’m also not talking about blue sundipped instant lobotomy enraged Post-Crisis Superman, with the White Lantern Ring and his original silver age powers and a Helmet of Fate on his head, host to Parallax and wielding a Sword of Superman because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Jimmy Olsen (that can use Silver Age Powers), control of both Titano and a Sun-Eater, with Lex and Batman’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, access to the Green, sundipped Krypto guarding him and nine mini black holes floating behind him, entered Prime One Million Mode, casting galaxy wide Superhypnosis to everybody with Super mindcontrol to steal their powers. I'm talking about blue sundipped for 10^10^100 octillion years Prime One Million Pre-Crisis Rebirth Cosmic Armor Thought Robot Strange Visitor Superman with the White Lantern Ring, Helmet of Fate, Silver Age superpowers, Batman/Lex DNA, retcon punch, Miracle Machine and host to all emotional entities, access to all the Elemental Realms, three swords style w/ Sword of Supermans, casting Skyfather Jimmy Olsen as his servant, trained under Muhammad Ali, absorbed all 5D imps, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Mandrakk and obtaining the Demiurgic power, control over the speedforce with Endless concepts implanted in him and having rewritten the Book of Destiny while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and fused with SuperNicCage while having mastered 127 martial arts.

Attached: Superman.jpg (624x810, 53K)

But can he beat Gold Experience Requiem?

Spongebob

He can't beat the BBC

Tom King hates Superman, but the fact is Superman let Quinn feel like she's in charge to make mentally ill King feel better about his favorite character.

For non DC bros, let me translate: Superman wins again.

Attached: 3119705-3117274-7283424022-demon.jpg (1662x1920, 422K)

Superman's function in the story is "the guy who can beat anyone." Goku's function in the story is "the guy who can surpass anyone." Superman doesn't tend to get stronger on average, but "get stronger" is Goku's go-to solution to every problem up to and including just not having anything better to do.

Thus, if they have a one off fight, Superman wins handily. However, if a poorly worded dragonball wish or a particularly amusing Mr. Myxlplyx prank allows Goku to permanently join the JLA or Superman to permanently join the Z Fighters, Goku will surpass Superman eventually. However, nobody else in the story will ever beat Superman, and he would sort of imply that he let Goku win and it would never be really definitively resolved.

Then they both job to Saitama.

Yawn.

Attached: yawn.jpg (476x627, 155K)

Saitama jobs to potarra fused Catsquito

Attached: 0de.png (990x776, 659K)

Superman manipulated his own writer (Grant Morrison) to win. He always wins baby.

Here's the real truth. There are eight million hero wannabes in this universe. And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose of lifting the few exceptional people onto their shoulders.

Enter CHADren

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 10K)

This, but in a sardonic fashion that derides those that genuinely believe it.