What do you think of her design?

What do you think of her design?

Attached: 3F7C07CE-3E51-4C34-B049-69A174102AB8.jpg (632x1264, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-L0Gs2whvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ugly

is it me or is this the only character other than amethyst to actually use shape shifting?

I think Garnet stretched and expanded her arms in one episode. I guess it’s a personality thing.

a cool idea but there's nothing aesthetically about her outfit and body that shows off her powers unless you actually see her in action.
maybe if she had more a skin-tight latex-esque outfit, longer idle arms, and rubber-like hair it would be better

I don’t get it. Couldn’t they just call the diamonds to come sort her out for them? I still think she’s the og gem/the gem creator, how else could she overpower them?

it's total shit.
It's both so generic it's boring and unmemorable and so ugly it has no other appeal (waifufags)

shit

there's a retro sega feeling about the face that i cant seem to place
nights into dreams i think?

And have the light reflecting off her to make her look shiny. Braided hair would’ve been a way better idea than pigtails. It’s small things like this that can make simple designs look way better

It's awful fusion of Mickey Mouse, Dee Dee, XJ9 and Baby from Fnaf

It's like XJ9, Mettaton, Micky Mouse, and Monkey D. Luffy all had a simultaneous baby.

Mousemind or XJmind?

All the gems can stretch out their limbs like that so why is it suppose to be threatening that the main villain can do it?

when a gem shapeshifts you can see their body turn into light before reconstructing itself into whatever they want, the movie villain just seems straight up stretchy

Attached: Secret Team_trim.webm (960x540, 874K)

I'm fine with it so far. First impressions kind of straddle the line between looking fearsome and looking thin and flimsy, although the way she uses her stretchy powers lend themself really well to imaginative animation.

She's using a transformative power more similar to Garnet than to Amethyst, Garnet caused her limbs to stretch to incredible lengths in Beachapalooza and Secret Club. Amethyst typically transforms her entire form into a different shape, although she may be more technically adept at shapeshifting since she can turn into a functional helicopter.

Attached: 000arzx5.jpg (1089x1583, 343K)

Anons keep crying about how she is ripping of XJ9 or Luffy, but she's actually ripping off Mickey Mouse.

Why is Sugar always stealing ideas from other shows?

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 13K)

Someone in the crewniverse probably was playing ARMS when they designed her

The Diamonds have made their new stance known. She obviously disagrees and probably feels they are betraying the gem race's destiny as planetary conquerors. You know, like how Jasper should have felt.

Attached: tumblr_nrmx7etFwF1qkn29to1_640.png (545x754, 323K)

>It's XJ-9 but ripping off Luffy's powers from One Piece
Lame

Attached: 213130192391831.jpg (961x759, 255K)

>outside of initial poster silhouette looks nothing like Jenny
>stretchy powers is common
>has nothing to do with her actual character
what did user mean by this

Attached: T_6GkQnk.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Looks like it's from Skull Girls, so I don't care.

She looks crazy, so I like her, but it's nothin amazing. I imagine all the wacky shit she does with her looney tune stretchy powers will be some of the neatest animation to come from this show though, and people will end up changing their minds about her

This is exactly how you work with the art style that alot of 2010s cartoons have or what some people call CalArts style because if you're just going to take steps away from realism with your character design and make them a little goofy looking why not go full cartoony and make her flexible as possible just like the old cartoons with exaggerated limb movements.

>final boss can bend the laws of toon physics
I like her, she kinda reminds me of a jester, and I love that shit

Movie looks fun desu

Attached: 1559790771616.png (699x466, 532K)

its fucking stupid just like everything else in this fucking gay faggot show
how many trans* characters does this shit have now

STRETCHY-ARM & EXTENDO-FINGER

Glad I'm not the only one that got a Peacock vibe out of her.

Rubberhose xj9

Also, didn't Jenny have stretchy arms?

*cough* *cough*

Attached: nights.jpg (220x389, 15K)

Attached: 8ffdc7854d78e87260a1f1f964a7525e--please-consider-bait.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Literally, a cuphead enemy.

I was more thinking its a rejected five night's at freddy's animatronic.

It´s good. She looks really cool, but the sad truth is that we already know how her story will end. No matter how great of a villain she is, it won´t matter because by the end they will redeem her.
The show allready did this with White Diamond. Present a cool villain and ruin them by making them good in a sloppy way.

Attached: tumblr_pul4lfrBkC1wzxc5wo1_1280.jpg (1280x1435, 395K)

It's honestly really good. Probably the best design in the entire show. The character is very unique looking and the stretchy powers adds a lot to it.

Stretchy arms and extendo-fingers

WACKY WAVING INFLATEABLE FLAILING TUBE ARMS!

And as always... Steven will use his talk no jutsu... all that hype will be gone.

But user, the point of the show from the start has always been "Fighting wrong, make friends with everyone, talk it out!".

If you don't like everyone being talked down and made good at the end of the day you're watching the wrong show.

THEN WHAT'S THE POINT IN HIM WANTING TO BE AS GREAT AS HER MOM? IF ALL SHE DID WAS TO FIGHT WARS! AND NOT TALK IT OUT LIKE A COMPLETE LITTLE FAGGOT!

>MUH! I WANT TO BE LIKE MY MOTHER! BUT I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT!

Literally, wasted his whole life to be something. And just to talk it out at the end.

And she FAILED didn't she?
On the other hand Steven SUCCEEDED because he talked and never fought.

i actually lik it
i cant believe thy managed to make a competent design for a villain that actually looks threatening
it could be better, it could be way better but they didnt fuck it up this time and i have to give them that
i can already see the ton of fan art it will get

why is jenny the teenage robot evil?

Kinda stupid, but then 90% of the character designs in Steven Universe are fucking retarded so honestly she fits right in.

I CAN DO ANYTHING

She's pissed about being canceled and forgotten.

Attached: Jennyymylifeasateenager.jpg (1200x1143, 271K)

>That upside-down heart
HMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: Giorno_GER_jojoeoh.png (266x753, 204K)

basic anime movie villian #3608

a glib facsimile

Only if this scene happens with Steven and the new villain
youtube.com/watch?v=i-L0Gs2whvc