What would be the perfect version of miles?

What would be the perfect version of miles?

Attached: milesmorales.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Spiderverse

miles but white and named peter

As for the origin, the one from the game
As character the one from the current series

Dead

That evil Miles did what the original couldn't, become a character on his own with just a few pages.

The one that they stop pushing and gets forgotten like any other half-baked "replacement" character

Miles but White

He’s called static and he wasn’t just made by a Jew with a blacked fetish

this

The one in the trash.

Miles but pig

Attached: morhames.png (1041x1600, 2.01M)

Who will win?

Attached: earth8311spidermole1.jpg (241x387, 42K)

Spider-man: AGENT OF SHIELD.

They teased it back in the day with ultimate universe peter/spidey but there's no reason they cant go full SHIELD operative with Miles later down the line

The movie version because it feels like a full rounded character rather than a token.

Cat>>>>Pig>>>>>Mole

Attached: from pig to mole and now cat.jpg (461x608, 61K)

a version that isn't just black peter

Came here to post this, by far the best version of Miles.

A female version so Yea Forums can overlook all of problems because she makes their peepee hard

it worked for Kamala

Attached: 250px-Kamala_Khan.jpg (250x379, 36K)

Nonexistant

He hasn't suffered the half of the things Parker did:
>No money issues
>Both parents alive
>All the meaningful deaths he had to suffer are undone
>Gets reinstalled pretty quick in earth 616 after Ultimate universe's destruction
>Gets shipped with an alternate version of Peter's greatest love
>Manages to defeat Solus using the same powers that didn't work on him in Spider-verse

Miles is a black kid adopted by rich white parents.

>All these years, faggots still seething over miles

Said it before i could

Really is like Bendis’ kids then

One that isn’t literally Alan Albright from Alien Force

Attached: 107EFA08-19FA-4C54-8798-3F4AAC3DFF6E.png (720x720, 296K)

Im not full on seeth but I certainly feel like he hasnt become his own thing yet. Even in games, its just awkward having Spider-man and Miles in UA3.
Basically he’s a legacy character who isnt carrying and doesnt have his own legacy, so not offensive but always out of place.
Maybe if someone did the hard work of giving him his own identity but that would require marvel to stop pissin around with their comics

>both are black kids.

MORE LIKE NI-

Attached: 1563562720908.jpg (768x960, 63K)

This is the absolute best version of Miles Morales, costume and all.

Attached: 8167de82b61a2e7a58e92784f63e9f0c[1].jpg (1080x1350, 275K)

Dead after being killed by Green Goblin while fighting on the Brooklyn Bridge with Peter cradling his corpse while screaming "Osborne!"

Attached: Spiderman PS4.jpg (720x720, 89K)

>Morhames
Legit thought it was a Mahomes spoof.

Attached: Patrick-Mahomes-Fantasy-Football-NFL-DFS-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 39K)

Dead.

Dead
bad film that is objectivly bad

Based

One where he got off Peter's brand
Fucker has more in common with a jelly-fish than a spider

A jellyfish themed hero would be pretty dope actually

>Jellyfish hero
>lightning tentacles

This. It was perfect

fpbp

This

a dead one

>jellyfish hero
>miles has dreadlocks that look like jellyfish tentacles
>can zap villains with his hair

Attached: Images_(2).jpg (256x197, 10K)

It'd fit the obligatory black guy with electric powers too.

He or the city refers to him as Kid Arachnid.

(You)

>super special chosen spiderman with unique powers
>perfect
Fuck off your mary sue.

Noir was the best part of that movie.

shut up dork

How was it not Spider Ham?

Both wrong. Chris Pine Spidey was the best part and it's heartbreaking that he died instead of surviving to mentor Miles.

>shut up dork
Tell me, faggot, how is Miles not every OCdonutsteel meme ever?

>got powers from a newer, better spider
>all spiderman's old friends and family know and love him
>has all peter's powers plus new ones that make no sense
>is the chosen one at the end.

Eat shit, Miles sucks.

He was great, too. I guess part of it is I was skeptical of Nick Cage playing the part, but he nailed it.

>blond haired blue eyed white spidey is killed off to be replaced by a black kid

It was pretty on the nose.

The one that gets hanged by klansmen.

The Spiderman that died was too good for this world

I didn’t even realize it was Nic Cage.
He’s 10 times better now.

>bad film
>chosen
Most Spidermen have unique powers, Peter is kind of the exception with how standard his skill set is comparatively.
>got powers from a newer, better spider
citation needed, it seems it's just a spider that came from another dimension but normal otherwise
>all spiderman's old friends and family know and love him
You mean aunt-may and...that's it?
>has all peter's powers plus new ones that make no sense
Granted, venom shock isn't an electrical ability in the comics but just a neural shock, and it makes sense since it's spider themed
>>is the chosen one at the end.
chosen by who?

White

Miles is fun though. At least until they started to write him as a chip on his shoulder. I prefer when he was all naive and full of wonder like in PS4 spider Man

Kam is a literally cum dumpster and nobody likes her for anything other than muh diversity. Almost as obnoxious as Gwen pool with her fan girling.

Who here is excited for Multiverse #1?

>most spidermen have unique powers
No they don't. Excluding Peni we saw that Spiderham, Noir, Blondie and Gwen all have the same power set. It's only Miles that has the stupid invisibility and venom shock crap.
>citation needed
Blondie didn't have the extra powers
>You mean aunt-may and...that's it?
Yes, he's only friends with Spiderman's most important supporting character!
>venom shock isn't an electrical ability in the comics but just a neural shock
And it's just as stupid there. If you want to give him venom give him Kaine style spider fangs.
>chosen by who?
Ending.

>Miles is fun though
Miles has always been shit.

Spider geddon confirmed once and for all that prime parker is the greatest spider totem in the multiuniverse.

Yeah, pretty surprising, eh? I was skeptical because I just thought he'd be a meme, but he did the hardboiled voice and old timey vocal rhythm really well.

Noir is one of the best elseworlds, too. I'd love a full animated movie on it.

FPBP

>Blondie didn't have the extra powers
Because the spider didn't come from his world, it came from another dimension. That's why it glitches when Miles pokes its corpse.
>Yes, he's only friends with Spiderman's most important supporting character!
Except he's not. Aunt May is just friendly to all Spider Men. She was comparably friendly to Noir, Peni, Gwen and Ham, despite not having met any of them before. She let them stay in her house, for christs' sake. To say she was unusually nice or favorable towards Miles is facetious
>And it's just as stupid there. If you want to give him venom give him Kaine style spider fangs.
Sure, I agree.
I'm not necessarily a fan of the venom shock, though I think the camouflage worked well enough for Miles' character as a metaphor for his desire to fit in
>Ending.
what does that mean? You mean that the main character of a story gets to do interesting stuff? does that mean Peter Parker is 'chosen' in his comics?

Wait, what do you mean? I didn't read spider-geddon, but are you saying that prime parker is basically the template on which all other spider men's abilities come from, in a spiritual way?
That's kinda cool

Then why the Spider-verse comic event stole him that role to give more importance to a literal baby and an asian cringy romance oc instead of focusing on him, Spider-Ben and Spider-Gwen?

Yeah Nic Cage gets shit on way too much

They describe it as all other spider totems being "echos" of him. He isn't necessarily the strongest, but objectively the best.
Spider verse is not spider geddon, but they all consider him the leader of the spiders.

Noir has organic web generation, which is unique at least compared to Spiderverse Peter
it's not that unusual for multi-verse spidermen to have other powers. It depends on the writer

So Noir is a Raimi bro?

To be clear, I'm not just talking about Miles in Spiderverse. I'm talking about Miles in general, especially the point about Spiderman's family and friends liking him. My point was that Spiderverse didn't just suddenly fix Miles and make him a good character, he's just as bad as he was.

I fucking hate this meme of "DUDE SPIDERMAN PS4 AND SPIDERMAN MADE MILES GREAT" because it bodes ill for the webhead franchise.

of course. they're both from a different time

Miles is the only one who really comes to mind for straight up a Spiderman with extra powers. I guess maybe Spiderman 2099 but that's not really a multiverse thing.

Also I understand why they didn't adapt the Noir power origin, but man was I disappointed. I liked the angle of a spiderman who gained his powers by straight up magic.

Attached: SpideyNoirPowers.jpg (2560x1950, 1.16M)

That’s just Spiderman though

>My point was that Spiderverse didn't just suddenly fix Miles and make him a good character, he's just as bad as he was.
And I strongly disagree since the main issue with Miles before wasn't that he was a mary sue. It's that he was just black Peter. He was sciencey, nerdy, uncool, lower-class and basically reacted to things almost identically to how Peter did.
No one cares if a character has a unique power set inexplicably or characters like them so long as they have a well developed personality that makes the power-use a secondary concern and the relationships believable.
I'm contesting your claim that he's just as bad because the biggest issues (him having no distinct personality from Peter) was solved. He's not even really a Mary Sue in Spiderverse since he fucks up regularly and only really gets a hold of his powers at the end of the third act.

make miles gay

he relationship with his family is also soo much better in the film than in the comics

>I'm contesting your claim that he's just as bad because the biggest issues (him having no distinct personality from Peter) was solved.
Describe to me what Miles adds as his own character. What makes him distinct? What's his radically different personality?

Besides, that was never my biggest issue. My biggest issue was he was a shitty virtue signalling move with no real thought put into it and it shows. I swear if he wasn't black people wouldn't defend him at all.

no one is gonna convince you of anything man

>seperated far away from Peter and has nothing to do with him
>his only unique powers are stealth and the zap, they can't be used at the same time and both require a lot of stamina with the zap being toned down dramatically
>a more daredevil perhaps even Spawn approach is given where shit is really going down with a much darker tone than the hopeful Pete but Miles remains a glimmer of hope in an otherwise fucked part of the world
>he is not tech savvy, he has none of the skills Pete has in that regard but he is way more connected street wise than Peter and not so strict on his methods
>main antagonist is based around a female wasp type character (not that one) who needs to mate with him to produce super-offspring.
>his costume is less Spider-Man and more Red Hood
It's the only way I can see his character work

Why not remove the "normal" spider powers and give him the invisibility and zap? Makes him much more stealth oriented if he's not as strong or mobile as Peter, and much more reliant on webbing to get around.

I can be convinced of a lot, but Miles being good is an uphill battle for anyone.

Miles has Imposter Syndrome.

I was going to say that but the comics have stated time and again that to swing on those webs requires super human strength and while I seek to remove the Peter from Miles, I don't want to remove too much of the Spider from him.

Into the Spider-verse kind of made it seem like Miles wasn't as good at web swinging but made up for it with extra points in his parkour stat. I wouldn't mind if they steered more into that.

His personality in Spider Verse is considerably more confident than his personality in the comics. He's confident and willing to show off a little, but still self conscious enough to care about what other people think of him such that he's constantly trying to figure out what would make him look cool.
He's got a much stronger desire to express himself, which you can see both in his art as well as in his desire to go to his public high school instead of the magnet one that his dad wants him to go to. Peter, by comparison, didn't desire to express himself as much as he wanted to avoid getting picked on by people like Flash Thompson. Peter's innate trait, at least prior to getting bitten, is timidness whereas Miles' is braggadocio.
And the character development each undergoes is fairly different too. Peter learns to stand up for himself and see that he shouldn't be afraid of doing the right thing even though he might put himself in danger or it might be difficult. But Miles learns a lesson more about the kind of person he wants to be, learns that expressing ones' self isn't just about being loud and brash but also about the substance of what's being expressed. When Uncle Aaron dies in the movie, Miles' take-away is that he should use his talent to its fullest, not just to gain the approval of others.
Miles' story in spiderverse is that of someone with a lot of talent who doesn't have the formed identity to direct it towards something good. Peter's original origin story is that of someone who is weak and timid but, when given power greater than those who push him around, learns not to abuse it but to use it for others.

Miles one-hit-KO venom blast already predisposes him to stealth versus long fights, so I think removing the super strength would work.

Maybe instead of doing big web swings like Peter Miles is more about going roof to roof, maybe web zipping for bigger gaps.

One that doesn't actively trade civilian lives to save his own friends.

I really liked how they used the multi-verse concept and meta-ideas about successor characters to inform Miles' arc and insecurities
I was really impressed with how quickly they established Miles' home life. Especially with Aaron, turning him from an Uncle Ben-dynamic with comic Miles to something more nuanced

Well they kind of already showed this in Spider Verse.
Every Spiderman has their own style of traversing, whether it's swinging or wall-climbing or what have you.
Miles' whole thing is to free-run and using the web swings to enhance that parkour-style of traversal

Oh like a jumping spider? that actually sounds neat and it was something they used for ultimate Venom and considering his history with that it could tie in nicely. No webs but makes Peter look like an old man when it comes to acrobatics. Fund it.

What about incorporating the zaps for short launches? requires a lot of stamina for offence due to something like needing to be very precise with the attack as not to kill a person, but for traversal he doesn't need that pin-point accuracy so it's less stressful on the body.

Not that guy but I'd prefer if they went back to Miles' zaps being a neural chemical surge than an electricity
Not even because I like the neural chemical thing that much but there's too many fucking black super heroes with electric powers. I don't get it. Is it because lightning contrasts well with black skin? Why don't we see that many black heroes with fire or ice or psychic powers?

I can see your point, but I'd argue that timidness wasn't what held Peter back. One of the reasons I love OG Spiderman was the nuance in it, where Peter was held back by his own bitterness and weakness. He wasn't hollywood adorkable shy, he was just antisocial and unpleasant, writing cheques with his mouth that he couldn't cash.

When he became Spiderman he embraced being strong, being a show off, being greedy and self centered. Suddenly he could be the jerk he hated until Uncle Ben died from it.

>but there's too many fucking black super heroes with electric powers
Yeah it's a meme at this point and making it chemical would also allow it to expand in interesting ways like altering a person's chemistry to be more susceptible to suggestion, fly into a web if you will.

I was picking him more scurrying around, leaping over stuff and using his webs only to clear gaps or stick to walls(since he can't stick like Pete does). Like how you see an actual spider move when it scurries.

Give Miles Kaine style venom fangs in his fingers. Transferring the chemical shock through a gloved palm is stupid anyways.

>I was picking him more scurrying around, leaping over stuff and using his webs only to clear gaps or stick to walls(since he can't stick like Pete does). Like how you see an actual spider move when it scurries
Oh yeah that does sound better, real twitch that would look fucking amazing in an angle where he's pissed and they have to make him look intimidating.

That's a good observation too. Yeah, I agree, that's a big phase in Peter's early character arc that definitely worked well to give him some nuance that comic characters lacked at the time.
>Miles works with actual smart Marvel people to change the effect of his chemical shock
>the more he uses it, the more he realizes his nails have become venom fangs and he changes his costume accordingly
fuck bendis and fuck marvel for not giving us a cool chemical venom hero.
I don't even know of any mainline super heroes that have chemical-based powers

It's my favourite part of OG Peter Parker, and so far none of the film adaptations have actually done it. They always portray him as timid, shy and kind for those fangirl points, but if you read the old stuff Peter was a bitter asshole.

Even after Uncle Ben died he was still a dick, like when he beat Powerman's ass for being on "his" turf.

I think giving Miles that personality will mean we truly never get my favourite old school Pete. What a shame.

Doing something cool would imply Bendis put actual thought into creating Miles. He didn't. He saw Donald Glover bitch about "BUT I WANT A BLACK SPIDERMAN" and indulged his fetish by killing off Ultimate Pete and bringing in his OC mary sue.

Sorry can't hear you over all the applause and great reviews.

Attached: 86cdb3582575cd1a7c5b0f05b5f6344d49eb0a7a.jpg (1470x810, 218K)

>Doing something cool would imply Bendis put actual thought into creating Miles. He didn't. He saw Donald Glover bitch about "BUT I WANT A BLACK SPIDERMAN" and indulged his fetish by killing off Ultimate Pete and bringing in his OC mary sue.
You'll get no counters to that from anyone here, especially from Spider Verse movie fans.
>I think giving Miles that personality will mean we truly never get my favourite old school Pete. What a shame.
Not sure what you mean by 'that' personality, whether you mean his original comic personality (aka, Black peter) or Spider Verse personality

I love Miles and Gwen's costumes so much. Such great designs. And all three of them look so good together, each standing out.

>They describe it as all other spider totems being "echos" of him. He isn't necessarily the strongest, but objectively the best.
Didn't he beat Morlun to the point the guy was afraid of taking Peter on in his own turf unless he had back up or something?

Spider-verse, which is still Black Peter but Black Peter From The Sixties

Something Something, "there can't be a black spiderman because i get >yous on pol"

I swear to god if this isn't an alt costume for him in Ultimate Alliance 3 by next year.

See, I don't know if that's true because Peter from the 60s, as you mentioned, is more of an anti-social person wrestling with his own anger and abuse making him into the thing that he hated.
Miles is EXTREMELY social, but he's more concerned with appearances than with being able to push people around.

What about Kaine he can turn into a giant spider monster plus can't he do the mark of Kaine thing still? Doesn't even his Spider sense give him glimpse of the future at times or did they change that?

His suite having the spray painted spider crest actually worked well for the design.

Yeah, but Kaine isn't a new spiderman so much as an enhanced clone of Peter. Anyone with wall cling can do the mark of Kaine thing, too.

Nah, Peter was always going to be the thing that he hated. It's not like he was someone abused into being a jackass, he always was a jackass. He just didn't have the muscle to back it up. If he did you can bet your bottom dollar he'd have been just like Flash.

Miles didn't strike me that way. Hell, he seemed almost shy at times.

Still remember that "what if?"comic where he actually stopped the robber who would eventually kill Uncle Ben lead him becoming some sleazy Hollywood actor.

True he had moments where he'd get even on Flash's bullying and pranks with the help of his enhanced senses and abilities but then again he also always had a darkside to him like how he pretty much made the Venom symbiote into a raging ball of angst till Flash got a hold of it.

>Hell, he seemed almost shy at times.
In his new school, sure. But watch how he is when he's talking to his old classmates on his way to his new school. You can see he was clearly pretty comfortable and well regarded by them and new how to communicate with them fairly effortlessly (though he wasn't completely as smooth as he projected, when you see him double take to the girl saying she'll miss him).
His 'shyness' when he goes to his new school is more uncertainty since he's trying to socialize in a new environment but doesn't know how. As the other user said, his main arc in Spiderverse revolves around his Imposter Syndrome and needing to recognize that he does have it in him to succeed in an elite academy, he does have it in him to be an artist and he does have it in him to be spider man, despite how he feels like he's not good enough to be any of those things in the beginning of the movie.
There's a great bit at about the halfway mark where he's looking at one of Peter Prime's suits, the original Spider Man suit I think, and he sees his reflection coming up short to fill out the suit. When he returns to it, his face and and shoulder's reflection aligns perfectly with those of the suit.

>True he had moments where he'd get even on Flash's bullying and pranks with the help of his enhanced senses and abilities but then again he also always had a darkside to him like how he pretty much made the Venom symbiote into a raging ball of angst till Flash got a hold of it.
>Peter's own angst is partially driven by Flash's bullying
>Venom symbiote becomes a reflection of these issues
>Flash ends up helping to help the symbiote chill out, symbolically showing how he's grown and reconciled his past actions and a desire to be better to Peter
pottery

He refused to step foot into 616/prime earth out of feer and only did so when forced to.

Well shit like as if Venom is more Flash's fault than Peter's and Flash took it upon himself to clean up his mess. Now I miss Agent Venom even more not to say I don't hate Brock being Venom as well but Flash was just so cool with a symbiote and we had Mania and I will never forgive them for killing of the Anti-venom suite again along with Flash.

Unrelated, but it seems that making Miles elite academy-level smart and hooking him up with Gwen Stacy goes against the idea of making him different than Peter.

He isn't a replacement character. He may have been one at first, but that isn't the case now.

He still is, nigger.

Miles adds nothing.

I mean technically Aunt May does not really add anything or MJ. Depends on what you want to read.

At least both Ben and Gwen's deaths added something to the main character's development, even in Spider-Man Blue Peter admits that MJ would have never stopped being a hoe if Gwen lived.

But MJ was never a ho. Peter just thought she was and wrote her off.

Magnet schools aren't really about just being smart, it's about kids who are generally talented and cultivating that talent.
He's evidently not smart enough to just make a new goober, he's not even really that sharp like when he takes the whole computer including the screen and not just the desktop.
>hooking him up with Gwen Stacy
A different gwen whose own character development basically makes her Gwen In Name Only.

So you mean they don’t add anything in regards to Spiderman. I don’t think that’s necessarily a requirement.

Spiderman is not the suit, it's the person behind the suit and the sacrifies that has to overcome for being spiderman.

I never said it was the suit.

Dragged behind a truck for Miles

PS4 (so far)
Fuck MCU garbage

Bump