It's actually a shame this movie is doing well. Virtually everyone involved with it is a reprehensible human being...

It's actually a shame this movie is doing well. Virtually everyone involved with it is a reprehensible human being. This deserved to flop hard. If future generations are not also completely retarded they will look back at the people of this era as of some of the most braindead idolatrous neophytes in human history.

Attached: YES, I MAD.jpg (347x512, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNjq9ui2KiA&lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a fucking life

Make something better if you hate it so much, be like Ralph Bakshi.

>This deserved to flop hard
Disney knows what it is doing. People will come because of nostalgia regardless of the reviews.
Also marvel movies will get money, even if the movie is bad.
They are on the roll.

Imagine actually defending having to eat gutter shit because the people who make your entertainment think (know) that you're so fucking retarded you'll eat the slop right up and fill their pockets.

Attached: [palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

You're right but Yea Forums has entered a new level in contraianism in which its controversial to like the popular thing regardless of quality because fuck Yea Forums or some shit.

the movie sucks but you're fucking delusional if you think that "they made boring cash-cow movies" is a thing anyone will care about in the future. people usually care more about things that actually matter.

>HOW DARE YOU SAY X WHEN KIDS ARE STARVING IN AFRICA

Stick a pin needle in your dickhole, my man.

Attached: Stormin' Norman.jpg (377x470, 72K)

"I think this movie is boring and bad, and I don't think it deserves money" is a fair response. "I think nearly everyone that touched this project is a disgusting monster that will be reviled in history" is not a fair response. You cunt.

Well he's not wrong, they're all hollywood megastars working for powerful producers for one of the largest companies in the world, so they all fuck children to death on private pedophile islands and engage in satanic blood rituals, guaranteed.

Mate the are actual issues in the world and in my life right now. I could not care less about your shitty children movie.

they're shills user, it's their job

Just because some anons arent shitting their pants in rage like toddlers doesn't mean they defend it. They know its shit that will make money anyway because no matter how much the net shittalks something theyll go see it nine times out of ten.

So true.

Fucking this. Everyone's behind separating the art and the artist until it's a product they don't want.

Then why are you here?

Thank you for your input Alex.

No one is going to give a shit, studios have been making shirty cash in movies for years and they'll keep making them long after this one, regular people didn't give a shit then, they don't give a shit now and they sure as fuck won't give a shit in the future.

So why are you here in a thread about a shitty childrens movie?

>He hasnt heard about Jeffrey Epsteins child fucking funbus that takes you to the pedophile rape island
>He hasnt heard of the bohemian grove

I'm not the only one who thinks it's incredibly cynical that they cast so many well-known black people as VAs, right? People like Beyonce and Donald Glover. They know that white people will go see this movie anyway because of the 90s nostalgia, but this move seems like a disgustingly cynical thing to try and get more black people to see it, also.

Attached: 1515345114079.jpg (700x400, 52K)

Capitalists? Cynical?

They're drones with rooms probably filled with Disney FunkoPops. Ignore 'em.

>270 million

It will make a billion won't it?....

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HNjq9ui2KiA&lc

LION KING IS A CAPITALIST CONSPIRACY, TRUST THE ANARCHO-COMMIE.

THE CARTOON IS SHIT BECAUSE IT DOESNT DO ENOUGH TO PROMOTE THE COMMIE AGENDA, youtube.com/watch?v=HNjq9ui2KiA&lc LISTEN TO THE ANARCHO COMMIE PLEASE.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 266K)

The orginal Lion King had many black famous actors and actresses as well as other famous white and minority actors. Youre thinking too hard about it.

Are breadtubers gonna become as dumb as Anti Sjws channels?

Whats a breadtuber? is that a fancy name for commie retard?

>Ancom is a gigantic faggot and also wrong

Not surprised

I guess in a way

Sorry to disappoint you but the human species is indeed retarded. It's not about "future generations" humans in general are mouth breathing morons. Completely stupid mostly hairless apes who use sticks and primitive tools under general circumstances because I can tell you right now that your average person doesn't know how to even make a gun.

So Disney, Viacom, Comcast? They're set for eternity until the human species somehow kills itself completely and is rendered extinct. No one understands better just how stupid humans are than the humans helming these global corporations. What can you say about humans really? Asians are the smartest of the whole species and yet they still fall for this crap I mean Japan WORSHIPS Disney of all things. So yeah just accept that humanity is largely retarded.

Good luck telling underaged children who have never had a job before that some random concept artist who needs to pay the bills and is very limited in job opportunities because the competition is astronomical isn't the one responsible for this movie.

The world ended in 2001. Just enjoy your fond memories and ignore all new things.

same, but with aladdin.

The thing is, you can always pull up the fact that some worthless shithole is worse off economically/culturally than the US but that doesn't mean everyone else has to take a step back and get on their knees to worship hollywood assholes shoveling garbage into the public consciousness while making backroom deals with politicos and the like.
but hey, whatever man. I'm sure some random kid in africa would be happy to see lion king and that... means something.