Is there any hope at a Green Lantern TAS revival?

Is there any hope at a Green Lantern TAS revival?

Attached: GLTAS.jpg (1600x899, 117K)

No. They should scrap it and do a GL show that fits within the DCAU. Focus on Jessica, John, and Kyle. We don't need a cishet white mal like Hal fucking things up.

Well, young justice revival was to promote a aparently failed streaming service. So, I don't know if will present a situatión where DC would invest in another season of this show.

It depends on the conditions, but it's posible

Ew Kyle. He’s a symbol of Misogyny and John is a rapist.

Yeah, if there is any hope, it would be on their streaming service. It had a better ending than most things though.

of course it's failing there's almost nothing on it compared to other services
they need to just add all the DCUniverse stuff into the WB streaming service

>Stewartfags still SEETHING
>HalChads still WINNING
Keep whinning.

Attached: 1373511794432.gif (490x276, 395K)

What about Simon?

Kyle is shit and John is boring
I'd rather see Guy training Jessica while going on space adventures

no one likes or cares about Simon
He is by far the least loved GL

Would the creator throw another tantrum over boys liking the show more than girls?

GUN

That show was mediocre at absolute best. The only thing this board cares about it is the genuinely disturbing relationship of an alien with a robo child that looks like said alien's dead wife.

shit taste mate
GL was better than both YJ and Korra

>a mediocre show was a better than a bad show
holy shit no way

tell us what you consider a good show

Justice League Unlimited and every DC Bruce Timm show before that.

You know Bruce Timm worked on this show right?

If so, I pray silently daily.

Justice League Action NEEDS to come back

JLA was ok but I only liked it for the character designs

Yeah and he also worked on a lot of those fuck awful DTVs. It's almost as if he doesn't care anymore and/or the other behind the scenes people that were apart of the actual DCAU were why it was so good.

At this point, no. Despite being pretty good and well liked by those who watched it, it never had a whole lot of support, then or continued. YJ was just a whole different story. You had almost every hero known to man, from mantle bearers to legacy characters. That's gonna please and hype a lot of fandoms whereas GL was just kinda GL only and it didn't help it came off a failed movie that sucked a lot of excitement out of things. I wish GL had half the continued support but its really nowhere to be seen. It almost feels like its been forgotten about as the years go by. Best case scenario, that Corps movie gets made and you see a Corps tas tie-in. It sucks but what can ya do.

and GL was better than all of them
Ya it's not as good as the DCAU but almost nothing is

We can dream user, we can dream

We have hope

All will be well

Green Lantern/Hal Jordon is toxic and people wont forget that movie.

Jessica Cruz would be a better cartoon lead, since people actually like her.

He did?

Hal Jordan is the most beloved GL outside of retard casuals such as yourself and ben10fags. Stop being insecure over CHAD Jordan

Hal is the best part of DCSHG

Fuck Hal Jordan

Attached: DC7375ED-0205-4E05-AB5C-7902466EC8C2.png (320x317, 164K)

it was boring and bland and had shitty designs

Dialte phoneposting gaynigger.

Attached: 1562890570403.png (1440x720, 1.41M)

Why is his ass always so perky

>that fits within the DCAU

DCAUfags are so entitled and greedy. They're still getting animated movies and they still want more.

What else would you do with a ring that can do anything?

Good shows die young, it's for the better.
Also it had a solid conclusion. I'm not upset (except for that bumper during DC nation block suggesting there will be another ep next week, infuriating)

How dare you

Hal is still the most liked GL with people who actually know what a comic is

>Also it had a solid conclusion. I'm not upset

If you only cared about Aya and Razer, sure. GL fans got cheated from future arcs. More Sinestro, the dead coming to life, more guest star GLs like Stewart and Rayner, etc.

I doubt it will get a series, especially if DC Universe's numbers are bad which things seem to suggest they are. But I don't think a movie is outside the realm of possibility.

IN BRIGHTEST DAY