Avengers Game

youtu.be/HJQKiOXlHgw

Avengers game footage. Who you maining Yea Forums?

Attached: dims.jpg (1890x1000, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVDdLz95w-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm maining the youtube/twitch accounts that play it for me because i dont give a fuck about some cookie cutter crystal dynamics trash shit out to shill and leech off the MCU.

Attached: scoff.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

No because it makes me terribly uncomfortable.

>Who you maining Yea Forums?
Kamala when she's playable.

Otherwise, just hoping Iron Man is fun. Never been that impressed with older Iron Man games, Tony never got an Ultimate Destruction tier vidya.

Haven't seen enough of the game to get a proper read of how their gameplay will be like to know which one I'll enjoy more, especially since they said you can customize character movesets and get upgrades. For all we know, they're using the most basic bitch movesets and aren't showing their full potential.

Probably Cap though, because he's my boy.

God damn that looks boring and awful.

Just play Ultimate Destruction and Infamous.

The game doesn't look that good.
Unless they show something to make it worth the time to play it then I won't buy it.

>maining
>implying you get to pick your character

The cancelled 2012 FPS game unironically looked better and more interesting than this trash. youtube.com/watch?v=QVDdLz95w-0

Boring garbage Squareshit.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 891K)

Thor and Hulk are looking fun. I can't wait to see Hawkeye's moveset.

>Probably Cap
He dead nigga

nobody because this looks lame

Hank Pym, of course!

Attached: Hank.jpg (1963x1067, 112K)

>X X X THREE HIT COMBO
>X X X THREE HIT COMBO
>X X X THREE HIT COMBO
>X X X THREE HIT COMBO
>X X X THREE HIT COMBO

>repetitous God of War 2018 bullshit that has no impact or weight
>fun

Fuck off, you god damn mousecuck.

Attached: [palpable disgust].png (337x334, 172K)

it looks very bland and boring indeed

thor gameplay looks like a shitty god of shit ripoff
iron man section looks like shitty on rails LOOK HOW CINEMATIC AND VISCERAL WE ALL with scripted fucking cars being blown up bullshit
hulk looks ok, but if it's the same pick guy up and slam him 3 times because muh loki smash in my movie, then it'll be old in minutes

all the enemy AI looks awful, sit and wait one at a time to be hit, thor should be one-shot fucking these idiots instead of X,X,X combos

Attached: 1316752350616.jpg (544x400, 122K)

REMEMBER NOT TO SUPPORT BORING CRYSTAL DYNAMICS SHIT.

PLAY:

>SPIDER-MAN 2000
>THE INCREDIBLE HULK: ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION.
>SPIDER-MAN 2
>X2: WOLVERINES REVENGE
>X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE
>SPIDER-MAN WEB OF SHADOWS
>PROTOTYPE
>INFAMOUS
>BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
>SPIDER-MAN SHATTERED DIMENSIONS
>X-MEN LEGENDS
>X-MEN LEGENDS 2
>MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
>SPIDER-MAN PS4

THESE ARE ALL INFINTELY BETTER.

Attached: tenor.gif (386x280, 3.13M)

what did you want lol

I'm not picking this up period.

Wow are you actually asking that you fucking faggot?

Go play a good game like X-Men Legends or Hulk Ultimate Destruction, you toddler motherfucker.

Iron Man looks fun

Doesn't show much to be able to tell

Not cookie cutter bullshit that was already old by 2011 for starters.

>implying this same concept hasnt been done better before

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.86M)

>Press X to beat your wife
>Hold Square not to eat a bullet in a bout of depression
Enjoy hardmode.

Unironically reminds me a lot of X-Men Destiny.

Attached: 81OFft0k0fL._SL1455_.jpg (1254x1455, 296K)

Confirmed 12 yr old

>Release Date: September 21, 2004
>Current Date: July 20th 2019

>it came out 15 years ago

>If you remember having played it as a child when it came out, you're 12

What did you mean by this?

Attached: file.png (458x573, 231K)

calm down autist it was just a question. I wasnt trying to defend it. quit getting mad over nothing.

offer some ideas then. I'm not saying "why dont you do better". I just wanna know what you have in mind

I know you're trolling, but nah. I don't even give a shit if he has a Mr. Incredible thing going on with his face, it's going to be covered by the helmet/mask anyways.

God of War was good, it literally just needs flying and lightning to be the perfect Thor game. Go away Yea Forums kid

>>offer some ideas then. I'm not saying "why dont you do better". I just wanna know what you have in mind
What i had in mind was a good game that wasnt cookie cutter shit that just copied God of War and Destiny you fucking faggot.

Again, this same concept has been done infinitely better in the past, stop being a faggot.

How old are you? Jesus fucking christ dude what games did you play as a kid?

I feel sorry for you if you think God of War 2018's gameplay is actually that engaging.

Carol!
>Kamala when she's playable.
So right after the tutorial, since she's the main character.

Are the guys who made that Wolverine Origins game still around? Can they be given a call? That game was way better than it had any right to be, I wonder what they could do with a real budget, time and adaptation material that isn't ass.

user he's not trolling, Cap is dead in the game.

Calm down, Yea Forumsirgin.

Raven? They also developed games like X-Men Legends 1 and 2, and Hexen/Heretic.

They've been completely lobotmized and exist only as a Call of Duty DLC factory now. They are dead.

Not him but a lot of my friends said the new GoW was incredible, one of my friends even said it's his favourite game of all time and wasn't joking, but everytime I've looked at gameplay it looks painfully bland

Why do you accept mediocre products? You should expect and ask for exceptional products. Dont be a mindless consumer who just eats up slop because its there, consume good products, quality products.

The story from what i saw was pretty good, and the adventuring looked neat, its mainly the combat that looked really fucking dull and repetitive.

So
>enemies shown don't attack (I am including the leaked footage posted here)
>cars and stuff in background only do stuff like a script
>cap dead already (pretty sure they are going to bring him back in some way)
>generic villains and plot so far
>heroes look like shit
>combat looks like just mashing one button which is bad combat
>no spiderman even though the devs said he was in the in game universe with the press
>everything about the game looks generic and fake like it is a cutscene
>barely any gameplay shown
>barley anything shown for YEARS
>releasing this year
I feel like it is going to be a train wreck. I know people compared it to god of war but even that had way to change to combat with weapons and enchantments and nothing like that (ability to change heroes attacks to suit player input). Maybe they have a certain abilities for certain heroes (fixed abilities for attacks even basic ones you can change without hurting the character like emp arrows for halkeye).

God of War combat is so much better than what is on the leak, people comparing to it are just nuts.

Damn it, Wolverine Origins was one of my fav Hack and Slash games

Attached: 1549935247103.jpg (720x833, 27K)

This game is literally just Destiny with some god of war 2018 esque combat. Thats all it is.

Its absolutely going to be a dumpster fire.

>liking God of Onions combat
Jesus fucking christ how does Yea Forums have even worse taste than Yea Forums. Probably the blandest combat system I've played in the last fucking decade. It was trying to be Dark Souls so hard without any of the finesse, weight, or intricate strategic gameplay

>Not Arkham city

Why does Cap look like a fit Alex Jones?

>Why do you accept mediocre products? You should expect and ask for exceptional products. Dont be a mindless consumer who just eats up slop because its there, consume good products, quality products.

Game's not even out yet and the game is still far from finished, why are you getting buttsavaged over something has only covered what is basically a tutorial section and isn't even in alpha?

I want the game to be good, but I don't even know enough about it to say it will be, so I withhold opinions until the product is nearly complete. You just come off as bitter and rage-filled like an abused spouse at the presumption that something could possibly turn out well, it's impossible to discuss anything with people like you because you've already assumed the worst.

>The cancelled 2012 FPS game unironically looked better and more interesting than this trash
No it didn't. Stop posting this in every thread. It looked just as garbage as what we're getting now.

If the game is far from finished then why is releasing next year.
It has less than a year even less since they have to ship out disc copies out to suppliers 2 months before it releases. The game should be around 60% finished at least now and needs to be 100% finished in 6-7 months.

>Game's not even out yet and the game is still far from finished
user, dont be a fucking retard, you stupid fucking faggot. Games like this are exactly the fucking same from when we first see them to when they're released, minus graphical polish or downgrades. These arent indie titles, these are multi-million dollar studio projects. This shit isnt going to change to any serious degree upon release. Dont be a fucking companycuck, dont be a fucking idiot.

> why are you getting buttsavaged over something has only covered what is basically a tutorial section and isn't even in alpha?

THIS FUCKING SHIT IS IN BETA YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT.

PRE-ALPHA LOOKS LIKE PIC RELATED, "PRE-ALPHA" YOU SEE ON GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE IS A GOD DAMN MARKETING TERM TO FOOL IDIOTS LIKE YOU INTO EXCUSING BAD DESIGN IN TRAILERS.

THIS GAME IS ALREADY 90% DONE, ITS IN FINAL BETA, IT ISNT CHANGING.

Also it looks like shit.

>I want the game to be good, but I don't even know enough about it to say it will be, so I withhold opinions until the product is nearly complete
The product IS nearly complete you fucking simpleton.

>You just come off as bitter and rage-filled like an abused spouse at the presumption that something could possibly turn out well, it's impossible to discuss anything with people like you because you've already assumed the worst.

No retard, i just know video games and i know how this shit goes because i've followed video games most of my life.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>isn't even in alpha
Alpha literally means "development has just started and all we have are test renders in a blank cube space to figure out mechanics"

Pre-Alpha is fucking concept art and design docs.

Attached: file.png (600x330, 169K)

>PROTOTYPE
well give me part 3 and I will

>Infamous
I genuinely like the setting and hope we will get more

>>well give me part 3 and I will
Shits dead as a doornail.

Where as I do think people are jumping to worst case scenario to fast, games at this size this late in the dev cycle arent going to change much. Thats mostly polishing and bug testing work while getting ready for release.
Maybe a miracle will get pulled off, or it all comes together, but these major red flags are undeniable and I’ll be waiting for well after release to see how the game does after the early hype reviews die down.
Major red flags
>Out in less then a year
>Almost nothing shown
>Live service game
I have little to no hope based on that last one. Live service games have fundamental issues at the core of their designs.

I know :(

calm down and offer ideas

Activision and EA love to destroy good developers.

X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1, X-Men Origins Wolverine, Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Raven and Radical, ones just shell companies that do CoD DLC, the other is fucking dead but for some reason still technically exists doing god knows what.

Offer what fucking ideas? I literally just told you of a game that has this same concept but is good. What more do you need?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance by Raven Software released in 2006 for Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, GBA, and PC is an infinitely better Avengers game than this one is.

60% isn't finished or anywhere near nearly complete, shit's not even in alpha. My point is that we're not even looking at a complete game, so there's no reason to suffering a manic episode like .

>user, dont be a fucking retard, you stupid fucking faggot. Games like this are exactly the fucking same from when we first see them to when they're released, minus graphical polish or downgrades. These arent indie titles, these are multi-million dollar studio projects. This shit isnt going to change to any serious degree upon release. Dont be a fucking companycuck, dont be a fucking idiot.

Calm down, kid, you're not fighting the power by arguing with some user over the internet, you're just coming as an irrationally angry knob that is lashing out at the realization that they have no power to get what they want. If I enjoy the final product, that's good, if I don't, then I'll find something else more fulfilling for my time. I'll be disappointed, but it's not going to change my life.

>*ALL-CAPS ANGER*

Calm down, I'm not taking the angry rambling of some stranger on the internet as truth, you're wasting keystrokes.

>The product IS nearly complete you fucking simpleton.

If you say so, man.

>No retard, i just know video games and i know how this shit goes because i've followed video games most of my life.

Can Honestly say I don't care, I'm just waiting for anything substantial to come out before I come out with an actual opinion.

Take your impotent rage elsewhere, meat.

I'm just going by what they say, they called it pre-alpha footage, so who am I to argue? I'm not savvy with development cycle terminology, I'm still only a relative beginner developing shit on my own time.

There's no point in getting angry or disappointed so soon, it's just wasted effort. It'll turn out however it turns out for better or worse, but that's something no one here knows for certain.

dude you need to have atleast some new ideas. dont want mediocre games after all

>60% isn't finished or anywhere near nearly complete, shit's not even in alpha.
Where did you get "60%" from and yes you're correct its not even in alpha, because thats deep into beta.

Again, Alpha is literally boxes in cubespace figuring out basic programming, pre-alpha is concept art, you dumb retard.

You dont need to innovate to have a good product, user.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance wasnt innovative, it was just the third in a series of Diablo clones that were simply very well designed and fun to play, and also had a lot of interesting activities to do such as just chatting with characters.

>I'm just going by what they say, they called it pre-alpha footage, so who am I to argue?
You're being tricked by marketing buzzwords you idiot. This game is at the tail end of its beta.

How many times does it have to be explained to you that Alpha is basic mechanics and program testing, pre-alpha is conceptual design, and that this game is in neither of those states?

You are W R O N G. Stop trying to argue that you're not because you are factually, objectively incorrect, and your entire argument is based around you being verifiably wrong.

Reed Richards has beaten his wife more than Hank Pym has in the 616.

Good job showing everyone you are a casual MCU faggot who barely reads comics and just repeats redddit memes because you cant be bothered to think for yourself.

This isnt 616 my man and also you're taking a clear joke way too seriously. Not even that user. Calm your tism.

Pre-Alpha build or whatever they call it, it's basically all that it's been called at nearly every source I go to for the game.

I don't know the proper nomenclature for the development cycle despite developing my own app for nearly a year, point is, I don't give a shit what you call it, because I only consider it done when it's done and put on the market, just as I am waiting for this product to be done so I can get my full impression on it.

If you say so, sweetie, make sure you get the word out to those folks getting into the beta after Gamescom next month, okay? Maybe you'll make a difference this time.

>Pre-Alpha build or whatever they call it, it's basically all that it's been called at nearly every source I go to for the game.
MARKETING.
BUZZWORD.
Its in Beta you god damn buffoon, stop believing their shit, it isnt "not close to being done" this shit is all finalized, its just in the bug-fixing and tweaking phase. Nothing major is changing.
>I don't know the proper nomenclature for the development cycle despite developing my own app for nearly a year
That is truly embarrassing.

>>If you say so, sweetie, make sure you get the word out to those folks getting into the beta after Gamescom next month, okay? Maybe you'll make a difference this time.
Why are you being passive aggressively smug about being literally wrong about what you're talking about? This shit comes out 10 months, its in its beta and nothing is being changed at this point. It was announced 2 years ago, so by the time it comes out i'll have probably been in development 4 years. This shit is locked down. You are wrong.

He only slaped Jenet once and it wasn't as big of a deal as it was made out to be

>MARKETING.
>BUZZWORD.

You forgot the part where I don't care what it's called, it's still not complete and I haven't seen the finished product to get a full impression on it.

>That is truly embarrassing.

I'm getting picked up to do contract work for half a year with a major company because I'm apparently doing something right, especially since I've only gotten into it nearly a year a half ago without getting cert, so I guess not?

Just chill a bit with your chimp out, 'kay?

>>You forgot the part where I don't care what it's called, it's still not complete and I haven't seen the finished product to get a full impression on it.
Mother fucker it IS complete, its just in the god damn bug-fixing phase.

Thats how all games of this size are developed. You dont completely change design or mechanics at this stage, you just polish and bugfix.

It's complete when the devs say it's complete, and when I see the completed product, I'll judge it then.

This. the story is great but the actual gameplay is awful and hard step back from what the old games were

It's supposed to be an Shlooter like the Division,Destiny, and Anthem... it's probably going to fucking suck

Attached: aiportraits_1563588739.jpg (512x512, 27K)

God damn you're retarded.

I see you didn't call me a faggot this time, meds must be kicking in, eh?

>unironically being a mindless consumer who brainlessly defends giant corporate products that have well known development processes and are easily predictable

What the fuck happened to you to turn you into this?

Attached: concern-32754192.png (500x474, 97K)

Nothing i do or say will change that you're an idiot who thinks a game thats in the final beta stretch is going to be any different on release than it is in E3 demonstrations.

Keep fighting that power, bro, you'll make it one day.

Rooting for you man, seriously.

Cool.

>Just accept bad products from faceless soulless corporations

Jesus.

Attached: DmQ3Fk0W0AkULy7.jpg (750x571, 52K)

I just think it's funny that you think people shouldn't get any impressions of the product from trailers and promotional footage even though that's the entire point of trailers and promotional footage, to give people an impression of the product in question and get them interested.

>Press X to beat your wife
nice

Some people cant admit when their wrong. Because of this thread and how much he doubled down id bet money that if the game came out and was anthem lvl bad he would buy, play, and defend it just to not be wrong today.

X is usually the run button, Square would make more sense
Then again, you're clearly a memer fresh off reddit

I was gonna say Konami X-men, Data east Avengers beat em up and MVC but realized its all Western based stuff so yeah this is a good list minus not having arkham city. That game was awesome

Holy shit this thread turned sour.

>This game is literally just Destiny
It looks bad but I have no idea what it has in common with Destiny

>Kamala
>main character
Why would they do something so incredibly retarded?

I meant Anthem, actually. These shitty games are blending together. Doesnt help their names are also bad.

>Playstation is the only controller that has ever existed or currently exists.

This is a high IQ thread for big brained intellectuals.

>hating on /ourgirl/
leave

>both slower paced games
>therefore this is literally god of war

god damn some of you people are retarded

We're calling it god of war because the combat is god of war three hit X X X combo shit against retarded static enemies you fucking blind idiot.

Iron Man. I wanna fly around being a big loveable smug jerk.

Attached: punishedstark.png (370x546, 135K)

>They are dead.
Fuck Activision