ANT-MAN & THE WASP

What did we think of it?

Attached: Ant-Man & The Wasp.jpg (680x1024, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordservers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was okay.

the brown chick made my peepee feel funny

Too long.

It stinks

It was okay.

as an ANTSchad I was disapointed

Loved it. Ant-Man movies are feel good cartoons. Really excited for more Whale-Man in Part 3.

It was honestly annoyingly bad. I expected more after I enjoyed the original film. Evangeline Lilly's Wasp suit is horrible compared to the suit in Ant Man's post credit scene. The only good thing was Scott and his daughter's relationship.

Great cast, shitty all the other things.

It had some things going for it but I ultimately felt disappointed because I loved the first film.

Fine. It didn't have the charming heist feel of the original, Janet was a massive plot device, the plot had little tension, the Secondary baddies felt like bloat, and Scott felt dumbed down so they could show off how smart Hope was, but it was a fun action flick.

One of the most "average" movies ever.

They dumbed down antman too much

Sadly got cheated out of its Giant Man reveal thanks to Civil War and probably also got cheated out of more ridiculous Quantum-stuff due to potential future plans.

I only felt that others were giving him shit because of the Civil War thing and the broken suit was a weird decision, maybe it was because they duo would have been too strong for their antagonist, otherwise he was fine, still competent and saved Wasp multiple times

Stakes were too low.

Nothing wrong with a smaller, more intimate story, but it robbed the plot of its urgency.

That and neither Ghost nor Sonny Burch being particularly threatening.

incredibly kino

Attached: 1562820377209.gif (500x208, 1.94M)

Utterly forgettable

ANTS

Attached: tumblr_pbiu0aj1Uk1tfn9fuo1_400.jpg (400x358, 59K)

ANTS

Attached: 1533938984583.gif (245x210, 933K)

Pfeiffer and Douglas were great.

Overall it didn't feel as comfy as the first due to post Civil War SYNERGY

Ghost was wasted.
>>Walk forward. Phase. Punch. Repeat until I get hit.

Also Quantum Healing out of nowhere fixes everything. At least strap her on a machine or something.

And it was less funny than the first.

i liked it ant-man is based

In some hours we may know about Ant-Man's future. Hopes for a possible third film?

I honestly think that surpassing the second film would be really easy and I personally want to see Scott doing more cool things, maybe let him fight someone of his own size.

Attached: ant-man punch.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

it wasn't the "and" buddy cop movie we were all wanting

Attached: Power_Man_and_Iron_Fist_50th_Issue_cover.jpg (400x618, 115K)

discordservers com/server/307213144059674625

The strongest emotion that I could muster from this film was disappointment on how much Walton Goggins was wasted.

antman didn't even want to be in this movie. He kept asking to go home.

I just want the 3rd act to be a big kaiju battle

Gets shit on a bit too much. I would've liked Walton Goggins to have a more meaningful role because he's great, but Evangeline Lilly kicking ass was pretty hot

Attached: my-image(21).png (1064x746, 634K)

Better and more relevant than Captain Marvel

Why Thanos didn't use the Pym Particles to create a giant army?

Hated Hope's new look in that movie. Also it will never not bug me that it's not just called "Antman and Wasp".

Attached: -1493157001.jpg (780x438, 51K)

Same. They even wanted to have monsters from the Quantum Realm attack the city but it was scrapped aand I have seen that the people behind the movie were fans of Kong: Skull Island and the Monsterverse so they definitely have giant monsters in their mind.

Attached: Giant-Man vs Kaijus.jpg (754x4026, 1.18M)

Great. My only nitpick is that they made Jan a scientist, which is super lazy.

There is no "we". no one cares stop spamming this board with MCU shit.

They were doing the thing of his superhero activities clashing with his real life, Ant-Man truly is the everyman superhero.

Good taste.

Attached: When the suit is just fine Mr. Stark thank you.png (500x500, 360K)

.I thought it was dope

Soon

Attached: 1558571398197.jpg (564x360, 31K)

soon

Attached: Seagull_flying_5.jpg (986x555, 27K)

>Evangeline Lilly's Wasp suit is horrible compared to the suit in Ant Man's post credit scene.
What's with this on-going meme? They're literally the same suit, user. The 2015 version was just unfinished. Go compare the two, it's the same design.

I was disappointed the first time I saw it, although I didn't think it was horrible. Then I rewatched it a few months later and my opinion of the movie improved quite a bit.

>Walton Goggins
Not doing more with Goggins was a big mistake.

And while I really like Evangeline Lilly as the Wasp, the kung-fu stuff was a little too much. On the basis of that, Shang-Chi will have to take her in order to prove he's really the best martial artist in the MCU.

didn't see it/10

it actually wasn't as lighthearted and fun as the trailers promised

all the shrinky dink stuff was in the trailer

volume 2 sucked shit