Was he /ourboy/?

Was he /ourboy/?

Attached: FTv0Ex8.jpg (500x424, 19K)

yes

Attached: this image reeks of chaotic energy.jpg (480x352, 21K)

but he just said hell ya

Better to ask forgiveness for asking permission than permission to ask permission.

This speech actually gave me a lot of confidence as a chubby young lad going through puberty.

Attached: OfXlpYC.jpg (625x1897, 264K)

I used to hate Bobby when I was younger, but now I don't think he's that bad. He's just a weirdo who can be kind of a shithead sometime.

>but bobby, you SHOULD feel bad about it.

Bobby was a good boy.

Bobby was pretty much a mix of Peggy’s bad habits and Hanks honest charecter. As the show went on there was less and less of Peggy and more of Hank shinning through.

>just a weirdo who can be kind of a shithead sometimes.
That describes almost all teenagers anyway.

King of the Hill had a lot of great lessons that didn't feel hamfisted. This one with Bobby is easily one of the best.

I think the one where Bobby is doing the propane jokes at the mall and bombing with only Hank laughing hysterically so Bobby keeps going is really heartwarming, too.

I wonder what Bobby would be like as an adult?

Attached: 1558043003581.png (439x487, 200K)

Works in propane, can't believe he wanted to be a prop comic.

THIS is what fat "acceptance people" need to hear. Bobby found happiness without having to be validated for his weight.

Probably more barbecue. One of the last episode is him becoming a meat judge. But I always remember the episode where Bill tries to sell his barbecue recipe, but he couldn't get the okay from his cousin. At the end of the episode he says to Bobby that he can't sell it because it's not his to give, but he can pass it down. So Bobby does have something under his belt when he gets older.

This episode makes no sense. Bobby is actually below average weight for an American child.

Bobby was good at everything without trying. Fucking gary stu

Not sports

>Bobby becomes a Twitch Streamer
>Hank at first wants him to stop because "The internet is weird"
>Hank learns that Bobby money from it
>Makes more money then Hank

Attached: bobby hill.jpg (540x720, 70K)

>Twitch Streamer
I hate your whole generation

We’ll find out in the reboot

Hank does too. That’s why it’s funny.

t.dusty old bones

user, why is there green dust all over your post?

stfu boomer

Full of green dust

No. He wasn't right.