What was the best episode of gravity falls?

What was the best episode of gravity falls?

Attached: 1548180308734.jpg (1700x1700, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordservers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NWHS

Roadside Attraction

The first one.
That gnome reveal blew my fucking mind

None. They all sucked.

Northwest Mystery Mansion. Not What He Seems is good but is basically exactly what you'd expect for that type of episode.

the one with all the incest
or the one with Dipper and Pacifica together in the mansion

Correct. Great payoff for the show. Shame 2B was rushed, i still liked it though and the comics redeemed mabel

I meant as NWHS as best ep

I liked the episode where they realised they literally can't sleep unless they sleep together.

Attached: 1548074158327.jpg (3031x3031, 3.24M)

This. As much as I love this show, no other episode came close. Scary-oke is probably my second favorite though.

I think you mean the one where Dipper says he didn't want to mess up kissing Wendy so Mabel volunteers to help him practice.

None of them.

NWMM was just a worse version of The Golf War. Worse comedy, worse antagonist, and worse Pacifica development. The only thing it had going for it is that it's slightly darker than you would expect and had some interesting foreshadowing with McGucket at the end. Otherwise it's pretty underwhelming

Yeah, it's not really much of a contest. But I really liked Legend of the Gobblewalker, Society of the Blind Eye, and Blendin's Game too.

Attached: 1534485966040.jpg (1280x966, 153K)

The one where you got to see Dipper's bare asscheeks-oh wait

is that the one where they both orgasm together for the first time?

discordservers com/server/307213144059674625

is this where I can finally talk about incest and be a relentless pedo without worrying about tranny mods?

the finally

3-way tie for me.
Double Dipper for being perfectly written, The Inconveniencing for its cinematic visuals and editing, the Time Traveller's Pig for the pure emotion.

First season overall was sublime, and the only episodes from season two to capture that same feeling were Soos and the Real Girl and Northwest Mansion Mystery.

the first two thirds anyway

a-are there discords like that?

I don't know user
The only shota discords I've been in are full of creepy degenerates

but what about loli though