Send her home

Send her home.
Send her home.

Attached: IMG_20190720_221418.png (831x499, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordservers
dc.fandom.com/wiki/M'nagalah_(New_Earth)
youtube.com/watch?v=IguMXrgfrg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Been there. Wanna talk about it?

Attached: supes.jpg (1299x786, 160K)

I'm not following the thing, where are the Avengers?
No one to help her?

Please go away and stay go, Carol.

Maybe the pic will work better this time

Cant make peole like you

no more carol!

Is this all going to lead up to some meta-commentary about how Carol's book doesn't sell?

>Send her home.
To Boston?

Please Wanda do it.

Feige had to learn that the hard way.

hope you enjoying with living in hiding because this may take a bit.
back to Hala of course

Attached: why did you even bother doing this.jpg (928x1426, 332K)

EARTH IS FOR HUMANS.

>Those threads that had Carol and Jon’s drunk mom
Kino

>You are Car-Ell
marvel comics
pinnacle of originality, as always

Attached: downs-superman.jpg (500x502, 73K)

So, who's Star?

Carol having another identity crisis

Like when she first started becoming Ms Marvel without realizing it

I will never not be seething.

May God give it turns out it was all a shell game and her 'mother' was a Skrull agent.

discordservers com/server/307213144059674625

is it possible that everything isnt about politics?

I mean, it made over a billion dollars and her Blu-Ray sales in her first week were just as good, if not better, than 'Aqua Man' so...

Attached: xrwcknha2hb31.jpg (1024x369, 60K)

...to me!

By far the most pathetic attempt to go woke in recent memory. She might as well be rapping about saying no to drugs, how hamfisted this is.

i fuckin wish man

In weekly sales it was better than Aquaman. In total sales, it is in a close second place.

that panel reminds me of late night and snl

Finally, Marvel humans doing something right for a change.

They don't like her either

It's actually selling much better now ever since Life of Captain Marvel, but let's not let facts get in the way of good shitposting.

Attached: captain_marvel-sales_july2019.png (1747x733, 58K)

>The Avengers don't like her
>The Inhumans don't like her
>don't know about the X-men but they might not like her either
guess she is staying with Alpha Flight for awhile
Till the unspoken comes back just getting done smoking some of the new Primagen and comes to kill them all
don't worry man this will probably be treated like some of marvel's other retcons. As in retconned itself or never talked about again.

oops forgot the image.

Attached: He alpha Flighted'em.jpg (1055x1600, 430K)

Why wouldn't the Inhumans like her? She was the only one who rallied with them, and she's friends with Medusa. Not to mention Kamala is best friends with Lockjaw and there's shared kin with the Kree and the Inhumans, despite everything.
And the Avengers do like her, and they better, since she puts up with Tony's bullshit and Jen's new look.

Attached: carol shock.png (314x451, 178K)

They have a party.
But Carol decides to say FUCK EARTH and is teaming up with Minn-Erva now.

She kinda pissed off the royals in CW2 after whole Miles thing or whatever and idk if they ever made up then the rest of the post was for memes and nothing else because I wanted to use this image

Attached: CW2 issue #13.jpg (1040x1600, 518K)

Meh that entire event was garbage, I wish we could all collectively forget it happened.

same here t.b.h. it's one of my least favorite Marvel events.

Pretty sure being a feminist is far worse then being a foreigner

Is this referring to Omar what's her face?

No, it came out the day the fascists chanted that.

Yeah, most mainstream comics are written, drawn, inked, colored, printed, published and distributed in less than a week.

they're too busy fighting each other

what

Attached: avengers.jpg (1988x3056, 1.46M)

hulk looks like a fucking girl

That's She-Hulk user.

Not the hulk they just butchered another female character in order to get a hulk copy.

>Yeah, that's right; fuck you, you alcoholic Mudshark!
Jesus Tony, take it easy!

Attached: GodDAMMIT.png (511x349, 322K)

Thor ready to claim them green tits.
It's Tony, taking things easy isn't his thing.

Attached: going for that Hulk Pussy there a Thor.jpg (1987x3056, 1012K)

god that art is shit

Marvel! The House of (other people's) Ideas!

So, will this cause outrage for using a priviliged cishet white woman as a metaphor for POC refugees?
Or does it get a pass because writer is UWU Kelly Thompson?

A clone made by the evil scientist woman who was introduced a few relaunches ago.

It was written way before it happened, it's just unfortunate synchronicity.

Nah, stick her in a cage like the rest of them

>Was drunk while on Busiek's Avengers to the point of blasting Lockjaw and being a liability during a time when the Avengers were subsidized by the government.

>Everything she did during Civil War I

>Everything she did during Civil War II

>Attacking the Hulk because the government told her to and blowing up a city in the process

She absolutely does need to go back to Hala.

Because it's She-Hulk.

Attached: Deadpool before Deadpool.jpg (1988x3056, 1.24M)

Nah everyone hates Carol. Bitch deserves it

>Thor now keep that retarded over sized Destroy arm

A shit

>Attacking the Hulk because the government told her to and blowing up a city in the process
Pfft, that was entirely Tony's fault. She actually helped to evacuate the city, you lying fuck.

What? When was this?

>Government threatens to jail Walter unless she captures Hulk and turns him over to the shadowy and unaccountable Deep State to do obviously fucked things with him.

>Carol kowtows like a good toady.

>Bitches that Hulk is a loose canon when he's committed significantly fewer homicides and war crimes than she has.

>Bitches that Hulk is unstable while leading a strike force that includes Robbie Ghost Rider who has a literal serial killer inside his head.

>The ensuing melee nukes a small city with a killsat strike she approved

SEND HER BACK

Immortal Hulk. It resulted in Hulk being cut up and pickled.

>with a killsat strike she approved
IT WAS TONY'S SAT
Don't pin this on her you bastard,

>He didn't read House of M.

Attached: 1563659198953.jpg (465x509, 36K)

>Carol takes responsibility for picking a fight with the Hulk.
>Not just picking a fight with the Hulk, but picking a fight with the Hulk in the middle of a city

She's responsible for Tony and all the collateral damage caused in the fight.

She could have told the government to kick rocks but instead she bent the knee and threw Hulk under the bus.

SEND HER BACK

>this is what hulkfags actually believe
reminder that captain marvel is better than memortal hulk will ever be

Attached: 1547739679325.jpg (1856x772, 143K)

Now, don't blaspheme. They're both great in their own ways.
It was all Walter's fault for killing that orderly in the hospital, you forgot about that little detail. Carol had the tough choice of delivering the DEAD CORPSE of Hulk, or giving them Walter Langowski, their friend. So you tell me.

You forgot option 3--tell the shadow cabal government to fuck off. Walter's not accountable for possession.

This holy shit, why is Marvel so unwilling to admit the US government is the actual supervillains?

Marvel has their niche as cucked g-men. Leave fighting the feds to DC heroes.

Attached: Superman vs Government Stoogery.jpg (2048x1575, 1.02M)

Okay see I don’t like lionising DC because I remember incredibly, incredibly dumb bullshit like Amazons Attack! but I legitimately cannot think of a reason the Marvel teams should trust the US government as much as they do after they let the fucking Green Goblin form his own supervillain Avengers team.

Alpha Flight is accountable to said government, said by herself. She couldn't act alone, and in fact that's the reason why she decides to start Gamma Flight, to track Hulk and bring him back from where the gov't took him.

Attached: file.png (592x373, 394K)

yeah mar-vell was pretty based

Attached: 1487263727940.png (396x500, 451K)

Are...are you seriously arguing that the moral and responsible thing to do is to trust a corrupt and inhumane government to NOT abuse it’s privilege to the point of assaulting a man with a troubled history and delivering his helpless body to their custody? How the fuck is starting another team AFTER performing a 1984-style abduction supposed to be the correct choice compared to getting Banner out of harm’s way FIRST?

And frankly, when has government accountability ever helped ANYONE in Marvel?!

>Carol told by G-men to capture the Hulk and not to ask questions once they turn him over or they'll summarily execute Walter
Yes master! Carol is good soldier! Carol obey swiftly!

>Government quietly shuffles Chris Kent to another base without telling Superman
WHERE'S THE BOY!?

Every day JLA/Avengers becomes more and more prescient.

Oh that's cool. It only took what three years? Four?

Oh so when Tony, Norman or Richards do it they’re assholes but because I T S C A R O L all her war crimes are justified

She was great, but who's that in your pic?
>just launch a coup d'etat lol
Is it a requirement to be a brainlet to be a hulkfag?

Attached: lawson.jpg (1100x1629, 410K)

>Marvel "heroes"
Wagie slavies

>DC superheroes
Vigilante mystery men.

Jesus its like an embarrassing roller coaster.

You know I sincerely find the idea of Carol being a keen enforcer of fascism to be aninteresting character arc if Marvel had the balls to make her a full time villain. Remember that time an alt-Carol ended up in another world with Hyperion and in like seconds decided to fuck the violent alien tyrant? A What-If where Carol decides Doom has the right idea might be fun.

Sentry needs to curbstomp her into the ground

god i cat wait for world war 3 to start so these fucks can get a taste of the real world.

I’m not even a Hulkfag you argumentless waifucuck. You going to defend the registration act in AVX too, huh? You going to defend literally everything the government’s done all the way down to creating a new avatar for Super Satan to act through now? You going to defend how it’s literally never suffered any consequences in the long term, or seriously equate it to the same circumstances of IRL governments? You going to justify Carol beating up kids in little rooms in CW2 /when Marvel has had better precogs and actual deities for years/?

>seething that Carol is the most successful character Marvel has
EMBARASSING

It gets worse.

The government told Carol that they would straight up execute Walter for killing a paramedic while possessed. No trial, no nothing, just a bullet to the head.

Carol gladly turned Hulk over to these same people. Who pickled him.

And guess what happened last issue? The leader of Shadow base teleported into Alpha Flight's satellite, BTFO the team, and executed Walter.

So Carol cucked, and the very people she cucked to killed Walter anyway.

Which shows you what an absolute slave Carol is.

Okay see I’m all for Carol getting a swift execution but...maybe pick someone with a better track record of not being an overhyped fuckup? Sentry is basically what Carol would be if Carol wasn’t forcibly written to be the heroine and if her powers actually came with downsides.

But she's not...

>Hulkfag this buttmad his pet character got BTFO by based Carol
Yikes

Attached: 1470406998228.jpg (299x343, 93K)

>Carol beating up kids
Please tell me there are scans.

Remember the Cancerverse started because Shuma-Gorath whispered to the dying Mar-Vell about a bargain, and their world explicitly has softer boundaries between itself and the mystic realms than 616? I speculated then that the reason cancer has such plot armour is because the Many-Angled Ones are actively sponsoring it with eldritch magic, and I speculate now there’s some evil deity supporting Marvel’s US government.

Shit, it might actually be The One Below All depending on how whack Ewing is willing to go.

Based.
Fuck foreigners. Non-Britons get out of America.

>no argument
>more Hulkfag accusations
See here’s the thing Carolfag: I normally love Marvel bitches. Selene makes my peepee hard. Hela makes me nut. Umar is pure sex. Like if it makes you feel any better, now Hulk is confirmed to literally be an emanation of Super Satan it retroactively would’ve been for the best if he never became a thing.

Literally the only beef I have with Carol in modern times is the attempts to justify her. Let her admit she’s an actual supervillain, ESPECIALLY with a better costume makeover, and I’d be waifufagging with the best of you.

Nah she's the best and most heroic character Marvel is.
Try and name ONE (1) that's better. You can't.

Attached: 1495507120858.png (283x233, 118K)

Lemire fixed Sentry.

Attached: marvel-sentry-1141397.jpg (718x1080, 121K)

Stop replying to that guy. I like Carol and he's just trolling you. Also your ideas are shit by the way, but I don't want to discuss with you because I'm tired for today. Have a Binary.

Attached: carol_danvers-binary.jpg (780x1280, 570K)

Okay but.
He's literally done nothing, to my knowledge, since fixing himself unless I've missed something truly major except flying off into space.

...hey, you ever notice people in Marvel seem to fix themselves when they go to space unless they already come from space? Doctor Strange got some of his mojo back from going to space too.

Oblivion did nothing wrong
The whole festering edifice that is the current cosmos deserves to go down the drain at this point

When did Carol become a Mutant?

Heh, not ashamed to admit it took me a while. Anyway that's fine, yours are probably shit to me anyway, and here's a nice moon in return.

Attached: Selene.jpg (503x640, 38K)

I still find it hilarious how much more liked Asgardians were when they crashlanded on Earth than mutants. Angsty teens with frog face or models with uncontrollable fire? GET THE STRAP. An entire settlement of mystic superhuman barbarians? Take pictures and treat them like honorary Americans!

Do MCU Americans just feel more at ease around cosplayers or what?

Muh oppression and metaphors of racial minority

How dare you

Attached: bait.jpg (600x954, 611K)

Which fails astonishingly when in context the Asgardians were literal refugees. I don't understand how it's possible to write a better racial minority analogy than your intended racial minority analogy /completely by accident, as a side note to their main story/

>This is considered good sales.

Ooof.

Hickman seems to agree

Did they really do this?
I’ve never seen current events adapted so quickly

>white woman appropriate grievances of minorities for social justice clout
wow art really does imitate life

SEND HER HOME
SEND HER HOME
SEND HER HOME

In the 80s when she crashed in their mansion. Also that timeline she married Logan.

Thats not better, only her #1 issues are high but its a steep downhill on the later run, HOW is this good?

given how much drama & book cooking there was surrounding that movie i'll believe it when i don't see aisles of unsold merch sitting on store shelves at a discount.

at this point i don't even hate the character anymore. i just want her to go away for awhile and maybe bring her back when they can come up with something better for her than "let's make her marvel's wonder woman".

>"let's make her marvel's wonder woman".
Get some new material, casualgate

Attached: 1422825982621.png (300x439, 19K)

>"we're trying not to create marvel's wonder woman"
given everything they've done with the character since they made her captain marvel i have a very hard time believing that.

Worse, she’s a filthy half breed.

Who cares what her real name is? They could have made it anything because it’s irrelevant.

Brevoort looking more and more desperate every year.

Jason Aaron might actually be worse than Bendis.

Being absolutely OP is the Sentry's thing.

Because he's the Beyonder...

>I speculated then that the reason cancer has such plot armour is because the Many-Angled Ones are actively sponsoring it with eldritch magic,

They are over at DC.

dc.fandom.com/wiki/M'nagalah_(New_Earth)

>Oblivion did nothing wrong

Except exist.

I mean it. His whole deal is nonexistence. As a concept he is contradictory as fuck.

They didn't. It's a fortunate coincidence. An idea for which the time is ripe, I suppose. But these are paranoid times.

>there's shared kin with the Kree and the Inhumans, despite everything.
The kree just tried to kill them all recently, But hey Black Bolt still considered Ronan a friend

Maybe Trump ripped off Marvel like how he ripped off Reagan.

>there's shared kin with the Kree and the Inhumans

Inhumans were created by the Kree as war-slaves and they were a failure at that. They are not genetically connected and their relations are an incomprehensible mess now thanks to over a decade of shitty writing and contradicting angles.

Reagan won my heart with this speech (which he did not write) and which contradicts Trumps beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=IguMXrgfrg8