Thanks for not supporting this movie, you ducking faggots. I guess that Disney propaganda worked well huh...

Thanks for not supporting this movie, you ducking faggots. I guess that Disney propaganda worked well huh? 20 fucking years of good films and this is all it took. No fucking loyalty at all. Enjoy your Quip Men.

Attached: E4501B5F-A8B7-4669-9203-C9D6F4392DDC.jpg (760x475, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
discordservers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wasn’t our fault the movie was shit.

The only thing that convinced me not to see this film was seeing every film leading up to it

I could just watch X3 again.

Even if it was marvel i wouldnt waste money on another shit retelling of DP.

You should've tought about that before advocating for the murder of babies, sophie.

How many years have to pass before the MCU could EVER attempt a Phoenix storyline again? I say 20, at least.

That's not worthy
This is.

Honestly, anyone who actually cares about the Dark Phoenix Saga should probably be happy that Disney bought Fox. The entire reason both attempts at Phoenix movies have sucked is because the Phoenix is a cosmic entity that necessarily involves Cosmic Marvel, which Fox never had the rights to. You can't have a proper Dark Phoenix story without all the wacky space and alien shit in it, it just doesn't work.

>ducking
kys you phoneposting faggot

even Godzilla made more money than your shit movie

Probably longer.
The other problem is how much you have to build up to it and that you'll never have a comic accurate version, just the cliff notes version popularized by the cartoon and all the shit tacked on since.

Agreed. It should probably be a big event, like an Avengers movie or even Endgame. If you build up Carol for several movies, and even have her become friends with the X-Men like in the books, and she's the one knocked into the dirty in one shot by Phoenix, that leaves a real impact and sets the stakes appropriately. You can't have Jean around two movies and expect it to matter when she goes insane.

I do feel the MCU will do more with the X-Men exploring weird places than the Fox movies ever did. Seeing the Shi'ar Empire, Savage Land, Genosha, Limbo, Mojoverse... all that would be great. With humans hating mutants probably in the background most movies, simply because it was central to every single Fox film.

>20 fucking years of good films
You mean 20 years of films, a few of which were good.

The whole script was shit from the start, which I could've told you when the details first leaked years ago. Also the cast was mostly miscast because Singer likes twinks and Fox liked "star" power... fucking Sansa of all people...
Oh and then to top it of, the movie was the directorial debut of some mediocre script writer.

I will keep dodging this movie for the rest of my life. Fuck this mess.

>movie no one wanted
>based on idea already done in same universe in the future
>completely unnecessary cash grab that doesnt advance anything
>SJW bullshit propaganda
>follows after X men apocalypse which somehow is just a CGI showcase than an actual film

Yeah I winder why this film failed.

And yeah apocalypse may just be the worst superhero film since Catwoman

>And yeah apocalypse may just be the worst superhero film since Catwoman
Come now, let's be real.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

cant tell if this is satire

Attached: D-PXF_4X4AALsvB.jpg (567x578, 32K)

>Phoenix movies have sucked is because the Phoenix is a cosmic entity that necessarily involves Cosmic Marvel, which Fox never had the rights to
What? Fox held the rights to FF, what already covers like 75% of Marvel's cosmic universe. And they of course held the rights to use the Shi'ar, that's all you need for the Phoenix storyline

don't underestimate the irrational hatred some anons have against disney

The bastards will even praise whatever mediocre shit Disney dumps next

>Fox held the rights to FF
Despite their plans for X-Men vs FF, I think it was said that they had the rights to them individually, but would have to renegotiate with Disney to use them together. Not sure if they even asked after Fant4stic bombed, but I doubt Disney would play ball that far. Trading a few characters isn't the same as letting a competing studio actually form a cinematic universe with two of your properties.

Though it's crazy to think how full a world they could make with just those two IPs.

>having your brain so rotten by company war faggotry you want to pledge loyalty to a soulless corporation over a shit movie

Disney already bought out Fox when the movie was released.

Seeing it wouldn’t have changed anything.

>20 years of good movies
ahahahahhaha

>be omega-tier phoenix user
>angrily shake a few helicopters
jean's true potential is always underutilized and under-emphasized. nearly all of the X-men's abilities and power-sets are almost always diminished far too much. it's like the Hulk with the MCU, he's such a fucking jobber compared to his comics counterpart, it's a goddamn joke.

More Logan style films, less huge world changing plot lines.

Jean sucks

Yeah, no. I like Fox-Men, but DOFP should have been the last film with Logan wrapping up Wolverine's story.

X-Men comics were only good from 75-85, every since had been fucking awful

i think you mean 1 good film in 20 years

Fuck Singer-Men. I'll gladly piss on its grave.

discordservers com/server/307213144059674625

ok

it's by the fucking x3 writer of course it's shit

I will faggot

Was Days of Future Past being as good as it was a fluke?

Imagine unironically speaking about "loyalty" to a company or brand.

Attached: attenzione.png (275x250, 69K)

But I did what I ever do, I went to see it once. Only retards rewatch a movie in cinemas

X1, X2, and Logan were the only good X-films

X1 and 2 weren't even good, they were unmitigated shitshows. X1 has one of the worst lines I've ever heard in cinema, despite watching B movies every weekend for years.

Days of Future Past was pretty great tho

I didn't see it because it was market as feminist propaganda.

Man, fuck you. Last Stand was my jumping off point.

I pirated it and still wanted my money back, it was a mess