Is Beth as smart as Rick?

Is Beth as smart as Rick?

Attached: 95A7DB67-2D4B-472B-B8A1-C847D94DF5C9.png (1000x1114, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/12/14/theres-no-such-thing-as-proof-in-the-scientific-world-theres-only-evidence/
slate.com/technology/2011/09/does-evil-exist-neuroscientists-say-no.html
livescience.com/63854-stephen-hawking-says-no-god.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but shes as evil as him

In some senses yes; she's shown to have above average situational awareness, quick and decisive thinking, and good problem solving skills.

However she also has her dad's alcoholism and wannabe-psychopath behavior

She had the same potential, but she spent her life doing other things.

she's handicapped by not being an autistic savant like him

She's a heart surgeon for horses. She's always been smart, but the fact that she operates on horses who have a bigger heart shows she doesn't have the same dedication as her Rick.

Smarter.

>Ehryel
feelsbadman
wish she still drew.

Is being a Veterinarian easier than a surgeon?

It’s still a doctor.

iirc she was meant to be a doctor but since she got pregnant as a teen she had to aim a lot lower

Operating on horses is easier than operating on smaller animals because their organs are so big. Easier relating to DEX, mind you, not easier relating to INT and WIS.

It depends on the animal really. Heart surgery on, let’s say... a rat would probably be harder than heart surgery on a human because a rat’s heart is the size of a dime.

how many times a week does she rape Morty

twice a night

Intellectually, no

Socially yes, both of them are very good at grooming people to get what they want

I'm an ATHEIST and PROUD of it

yes, but in a different field of expertise

If she is, we haven't seen it. We've spent 3 seasons on her and we still don't know shit about her

This

Wait, does she do this under influence or completely sober?

Once while a little buzzed then again while sloppy drunk

Ultimately, if a dog dies on your table, who really gives a shit?

when she needs to cum.......so a lot :)

Considering all the shit involved with raising horses, and even moreso with racehorses, I'd say someone would be pretty pissed if Beth messed up

What happened?

If the dog was worth several million dollars like horses can be, plenty of people

She married Jerry, so smart but not that smart.

I don’t think anything really happened, she just doesn’t post as often nowadays but she’s done that before. I think that user probably thinks that now that she has a sugar daddy she’s pretty much decided to stop trying.

smart enough to be a vet

I'd say this is the right way to put it. She's extremely smart, she just doesn't have the maniacal desire to succeed and dominate that Rick does. She's less ambitious than Rick. That's why Rick can wreck and destroy entire universes, while Beth is limited to wrecking and destroying her family and work environment.

>Sugar daddy
She's way gay, so she's probably been busy moving into her next wife's house.

Grow the fuck up. There no such thing as evil or love. forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/12/14/theres-no-such-thing-as-proof-in-the-scientific-world-theres-only-evidence/

slate.com/technology/2011/09/does-evil-exist-neuroscientists-say-no.html

Wife. I thought she kike'em young. Like illegally young

>Beth is limited to wrecking and destroying her family and work environment.
That's pretty fucked up but true

That sounds exactly like what a Rick and Morty poster would say.

Attached: Abel painting.png (71x69, 16K)

Wow keep your autism in check

Of courses not, Rick isnt smart hes a super genius.

Attached: 1550044588239.gif (600x863, 272K)

Nihilism is just absurdism for dorks you fucking dork

Beth seems like the type of person whose either going to take you on a wild ride or erase you from existence once you tell you what your fetish is

T dumb Christians

Attached: 4pgpNcN.jpg (480x608, 67K)

IIRC it's actually harder to get into veterinary school than medical school. More competition maybe?

XD so much Butt hurt
livescience.com/63854-stephen-hawking-says-no-god.html

Shit man, what happened to Goofy?

>Theoretical Physics
>Science
Most of theoretical physics theories collapse. Applied physicians actually get shit done.

That can be cured

>She’s way gay
We all thought she was, but apparently she’s with that dude that commissions all those pictures of Astrid being degraded. So I don’t know what to tell you other than those are the facts.
I think it’s the other way around. Apparently when she was in middle school she hooked up with her teacher and yeah.

Almost everyone loves animals, a lot of people can't stand other humans.

stop talking about some faggy ass philosophy and post incest

>That chromatic aberration
Reading the text hurts my fucking eyes. Why do people keep doing this shit?

Attached: MyEyes.jpg (424x369, 22K)

lol no. when girls never shut up about how gay they are, they usually really aren't very. she's moved in with some meathead who's not even that rich but lets her live like the spoiled brat she is.

She's not even as smart as her kids.

Monster Beth is the sexiest Beth.

Attached: 5797921-9294627491-tumbl.gif (538x295, 1.95M)