He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-235517_Twitter.jpg (1080x1135, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaVALKxbtKU
youtube.com/watch?v=GVm35BlstjY
youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8XlJ4NjE
youtu.be/igEv0C9ZGbc
its-not-its.info/
youtu.be/V12ecd8jT0Y
youtu.be/F-xI8G4LTp4
youtu.be/h6Ny5WUbOCk
youtu.be/RU9LokMGR5U
youtube.com/watch?v=j2IVV3hYVus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera
youtu.be/QE3xo2pEPYc
youtube.com/watch?v=mtuz4IhZIHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ywWlCNgnOj4
youtube.com/watch?v=yAW07aPQMFk
englishgrammar.org/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All this asshurt over a crossover is hilarious.

based random twitter user shitting on OKKO

Chuck Jones is overrated

OK KO suffers from the same problem as SU in that nobody on the team understands story boarding at all.
Also animation budget is way too low for an action show.

Why are are people upset by it?

yeah but the whole "omg looney toons are masterpieces" is a rose tinted fanboyish thing, the actual writting of a lot of those shorts is bad, and you have to go JohnK level technical to explain how some are "good" despite being fucking obnoxious. The old cartoons were also wayyyy too big on references and guests. while better than okko, it's really not the golden standard we should aim for.

OK KO is one of the best cartoons of the decade and it’s the best visually on air at the moment, though Looney Tunes Cartoons and Glitch Techs look like they will be better.

You autistic hatebase retards aren’t used to a real cartoon anymore, you want stilted flash animation because flexibility and movement hurts your zoomer eyeballs.

he got shat on so quickly by his fans that he deleted the tweet

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-17-44-27.png (720x1100, 464K)

did he deleted it?

Except OK KO is off model on purpose and SU is not. There is intent in the flexible antics (99% of the time).

Kill yourself.

Looney Tunes does hold up though, and I think that the fact that those shorts still get aired is testament to that.

OK KO has awful animation, what are you talking about?

The funny part is no one under 15 has seen opra doc.

Way to own himself.

>The old cartoons were also wayyyy too big on references and guests.
Yeah, but I don't understand any of those references, so they're brilliant surrealist comedy.

the crossover seems to have good animation. why are people shitting on it?

Quid?

You have to be a special kind of autist to criticize Looney Tunes for its writing. Those cartoons specialized in their slapstick gags and caricatures of the celebrities of their time. They weren't meant to be story driven. There was no lorefaggotry like there is today.

OKKO is a fanboy cartoon that relies on video game and pop culture references in order to hold any value. Looney Tunes never relied on that. Looney Tunes built its OWN value on it's own merits.

Oh boy ANOTHER twitter cap by a guy who gets 20 replies complaining about a show! I love Yea Forums I mean Yea Forums posts

>SUfaggot is displeased
On this list of surprises, this one didn't make the cut.

I honestly find it hypocritical that he shits on OK KO's animations even though his are more amateurish than the whole show.
youtu.be/WaVALKxbtKU

>off model on purpose
the only purpose of that constant off model crap is low budget doesn't allow retakes.

>people who know more than me are just AUTISTIC
every
fucking
time

Thanks OP, please just paste every tweet that ruffles your feathers here. This is your private blog, your hugbox. "my bros at Yea Forums will scoff at this guy with me" we will! You're the man!

what the fuck happened that the 60's Chuck Jones era is now considered to be the golden age of perfected animation....or that Jones is considered creator driven.

He is right. I watched enough episode to call it trash.

durrr me liek seeign twatts on my phonne
me post twatts on 4chen for yous
me veri smart hurrrrrrr

Attached: 1560118401237.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Friendly reminder to report all off-topic 'Twitter nobody' mobile-shitter screencap threads

You can make a show with 0 ZERO dollars that will always remain on model. You are ignorant and talking out your ass.

Incorrect. OK KO has WAY above average animation for 2010 american television cartoons.

I'll never forgive OK KO for that dumb fucking skeleton gun control episode.

I hate it when a cartoon preaches at me, and that was max preachy.

One bad episode. Luckily it’s really out of place and not representative of the cartoon as a whole.

Retard.

You may or may not know more than me. That's irrelevant. You're an autist for criticizing the writing of a gag-centric cartoon. Objectively.

Even Shin-Chan looks better than OK KO, and the whole point of that show is that it's modeled after children's doodles.

Attached: tumblr_fdec2a6ab7e077f510d534858ccd4fa0_8f0d476a_400.gif (365x270, 1.6M)

How fucking dare someone say they don't like my cartoon.

*Ian's cartoon.

I don't think it's fair to compare youtube clips that one guy did in his spare time to a cartoon made by a professional studio and aired on nationwide TV.

go back to the home and take your medication grandpa.

OK KO is one long parody of late 80s/early 90s kids cartoons that doesn't take itself too seriously. Going off model kind of works for what it's doing, since it's nowhere near as grounded as Steven Universe tries to be.

Nice opinion, fagtron.

That's just an excuse to justify the lazy animation. Even parodies should have visual consistency.

>Comparing a movie short to a tv cartoon

>Opinion
It's a fact.

You can even look at the Sonic crossover episode and it's somehow drawn WORSE than SatAM.

Paying homage to the poor production values of previous cartoons just mean your own cartoon is going to have poor production value.

It's like how Superjail is stylizing itself after high school doodles an edgy teen might draw, except the actual show is still animated well and drawn well despite being influenced by high school crap art. You can "pay homage" to something that's crappy while improving on it.

Flapjack basically normalized the idea of individual artists emphasizing their styles in cartoons
Not a bad thing in the era of easy computer rigging

Ian literally intends Ok ko to be off model due to his love for the 90s Sonic cartoon

Cartoons are inherently flexible. Watch more cartoons. Preferably made before 2000.

>OK KO has WAY above average animation for 2010 american television cartoons.
The choreography is awful and often fails to properly capture the action.
Corners are cut in nearly every scene in some of the most obvious ways possible.
And the animation itself is often way too snappy, feeling like it's missing several keyframes. Yet despite that almost nothing has any real weight behind it.
It really wants to be an anime but the major difference is that most anime have far better budgeting and know where to spend their money for good looking animation.

Solo animators have produced much better stuff than him.

sonic fanbase is notoriously full of autists

It's also not fair to compare animated shorts for movies to a syndicated tv cartoon

This. I don't know how Sonic has this much power over autistics.

the damage control is off the charts

Seems they understand storyboarding just fine, you don't want to accept their reasoning for it is all. It's OK, you can say individual boards look bad. No one will call you pretentious.

desu I just think it's a good excuse to discuss what I feel are OK KO's shortcomings again.
Believe it or not, I don't hate the show, and in fact I respect Ian to some degree, and in some ways the whole premise of the show basically being "toss everything the team loves into one show" appeals to me in a guilty pleasure sort of way. But I can't overlook the poor animation or general quality control that goes into the series.

It has issues with choreography for sure, that’s indicative of American cartoons as a whole (in modern times), not just this cartoon. It’s still the most visually inventive cartoon on television at the moment.

Calling out an uneducated retard is not damage control. If you think Looney Tunes is mediocre, you have shit taste and deserve no respect.

Name 3 currently running American shows with better animation or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

why is OK KO of all cartoons getting all the crossovers? It should've been a good cartoon instead.

>nonono it's YOU
that's not how you defend youself when proven incompetent in a multimedia product. You'd see nobody complain about that point on other shows. Id it comes up there and only there, you need to wake up.

Lemme test this, Yea Forums.

What exactly do you hate this show for that DOESN'T include the art or the singular skeleton episode? I'm curious.

Attached: 1562187898086.png (641x384, 170K)

My theory is it’s calarts students terrified that they could never get in because they can’t draw flexible or interesting drawings and can only work on tweenshit.

It really bugs me that this fairly expensive cartoon looks like those super low budget, shitty Sonic X comics.

>The poor mans anime look
>the copy paste characters from better shows
>the stevenU 2.0 maincharacter
>no real fights

Who?

Nothing remotely accurate. Interesting.

90% of the references are just Peter Lorre, because he looked like a fucking frog

>>The poor mans anime look
already failed my test i see
>the copy paste characters from better shows
like...
>no real fights
no argument here

The CN crossover and Ghoul School crossover episodes were awful from start to finish.

>What do you hate
>Aside from the part you hate
All I hate is the way it handles animation and proportions.

Sonicfags are a disease

Nobody will do this hahaha
OK KO hating retards BTFO

Then you hate cartoons that are non sterile? Do you like Ed Edd n Eddy? Ren and Stimpy? Rocko?

All of them.

Nope. Fuck you. Be SPECIFIC so we can laugh. Go ahead.

He's not a Sonic fan. He's just your typical entersphere cartoon blogger who quit cartooning because it was too hard

hey how fucking DARe you
Sonic Satam was the best of the 3 sonic cartoons.
Sonic Underground was the one with bad animation.

Attached: file.png (880x660, 755K)

he's not a sonic fag
he's a "cartoon reviewer" fag

He's not wrong. Almost all of KO is some big cartoon or anime reference. It's kind of irritating the show refuses to just be it's own thing.

Crayon Shin Chan looks better than every western cartoon being made today

This. So much of Yea Forums are just fucking hacks who don't even understand the cartoons they idolize. If they ever watched them at all as an adult.

It’s not a direct reference or rip off though, just visual elements. It is its own thing.

You’re correct but you’re talking about yourself.

It is its own thing.

Yeah a turd. It should pray that SCI doesn't get canceled or it's the worst cartoon on TV.

Nice opinions fagtron, nobody cares.

It's a shit episode but it's the only episode thus far that was overtly political.

seriously though, where did this even come from? Did the writers really sit down and think "ya know what would be a good cross-over? Sonic."

They need to ease up on the keyboard cleaner

It’s a ploy to win over the hatebase who are all clearly autistic, and what do autists like more than anything?

the hate circle-jerking

Attached: facethefacts.png (447x594, 431K)

>Blue arms

DON'T

GUNS BAD

Attached: 1543761203869.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>SUfag
>digital fur technology
Why should we give a fuck what these shitters think?

find me a sonic fan that isn't an autist and ill eat my hat

Wow you managed to fail the prompt.

CALL

That's the thing though, everyone understands the technical brilliance of looney tunes, even if you never heard of half of the shit they're referencing. They reference things that were considered old and outdated even when they reference them, but you can still find humor in them. You can find humor in a good joke even if that joke is multilayered, and that's why people watch them decades after they were made.

No one is going to remember OK KO. No one is going to know what it is talking about in twenty years time. In fifty years it will rot in a vault in the other failed pop culture shows of today while Loony Tunes will be shown, preserved, and remembered for eternity.

Oh fuck off. OK KO actually tries and succeeds for the most part, unlike most cartoons since Chowder/Flapjack

I like OK KO but the animation is shit on purpose in the same way it is on family guy, a lack of focus and effort.

Rise of the TMNT has the best animation, followed by super hero girls.

It’ll have to live on as a cult classic, misunderstood in its time in an age of sterile, perfectly on model flash tweened garbage.

>both puppet rigged shit animation
You lose, thanks for playing

Protip: “I like the artstyle” does not mean good animation. Educate yourself.

>OK KO is animated like family guy
What a retard. What are you even doing here?

Why are people mad about this? Isnt the sonic franchise one of the most whored-out video game franchises around? Second only to KISS in over all sell-out-ness?

Attached: garbage.jpg (1571x773, 513K)

>
youtube.com/watch?v=GVm35BlstjY

Ok, Ian.

I'm a huge sonic lover who thinks the adventure games aren't trash and I actually love this crossover

Rise looks like shit though. People only praise it because it copies anime style animation

>It's all or nothing.
I would hate Ed, Edd n Eddy's art if Ed's default proportions changed every single episode, yes.

your brain is in the microwave
you might wanna take it out
i think it's burning

ANYBODY

>Except OK KO is off model on purpose
OK KO fans are crazy

Attached: ic.png (400x415, 345K)

No one is saying that.

Attached: who.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Absolutely. I hate everything about chuck jones toons. Especially the space sounds inserted haphazardly and the boring ass music choices used.

Based

Attached: 1563584239410.png (932x632, 560K)

>twitter screencap thread
>a literal rando who doesn't know cartoons
God I love this board

most sonic fans have been praising this
It's the "calarts" autist who are mad that OK KO is getting attention

Attached: hoes mad.gif (143x131, 941K)

>ROTMNT
>Puppet rigged shit animation
good to know you dont watch it
>OK KO but the animation is shit
Good to know you don't watch it

Except you aren't asking questions, you're (or whoever the reaction picture is addressing) just seeking validation. There is a difference, believe it or not.

because Ian is a madman and willing to suck all the dicks it takes to get himself what he wants

>Irish Flag

When your entire history is capitulating to outside forces to censor your own history and then blaming said outside forces for it you have literally no arguments when it comes to culture.

The Irish are a blight.

It relies heavily on nostalgia for its plots and the like under the guise of parody, which you fucks eat up

That's exactly what you're saying
>stop being mean guys, it's fun! Can't you all have fun anymore? You're just mad and autistic because of Sonic

No. You're just happy to be given shit because "lol they referenced AoTSH and Sonic Adventure.

I think it's fun

Attached: bruce wayne at applebees.jpg (250x325, 11K)

>Except OK KO is off model on purpose

Funny thing about making something shit on purpose; in the end, you've still just made a pile of shit.

You do realize that there are plenty of other cartoons like that but with great humor, right?

Rekt

Jealousy.
Other cartoon series arent getting big video game mascot crossovers

cool.

It's not Flash tweening garbage, for starters.

For like 5 episodes out of the 110 total.

>t. boomer
Problem is, even with the old shorts, demographics and cultures change. Rocko made fun of trends and shortcomings of the 90s. Is it dated by today's standards? Sure. But it's still talked about and enjoyed these days.

Attached: OK K.O. threads.gif (448x241, 2.94M)

>whiny butthurt SUfan
Oh BIG SURPRISE HERE! In other news, water is wet.

OK KO's animation lacking weight is far form a unique sin, and applies to a vast majority of korean animated shows this decade and the previous one

This guy became one of those twitters. The ones that seem to share the same sentiments as everyone else to the point that people feel like they are part of some "movement" I guess? So it's no wonder he deleted this tweet, he wasn't going with the common thing people were saying. Kinda like rise and fall of nick and alpha jay and I guess pieguy?

Now that could've gone a different road and people could have started shitting on ko because of what this guy said, but the reason why I don't like this cartoon community, especially these days is because so many people have so many different opinions that having people act like there is a collective consensus is just inaccurate.

Jack, you're a cool guy, just these statements are really bold, okay?

Attached: 1559288354810.gif (500x375, 393K)

The references make family guy look less esoteric so I feel insecure about recommending this show to other people

My personal picks:
>Amphibia
>Mickey Mouse (2016+ shorts)
>DuckTails reboot

Is OK KO bad? No, I enjoy the show a lot. Yet, the animation looks like vomit sometimes.

>the same autistic shitposters who stalk every single OK K.O. thread is still trying

Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8XlJ4NjE

Attached: SDGG WHO.gif (498x280, 1.98M)

Funny considering his cartoon looks like ok ko

I know the guy is loved here in Yea Forums, and I'm not gonna act like I give a shit about the ok ko sonic crossover, but that was a really stupid statement, regardless if you like the show or not.
If he doesn´t like OK KO and sonic he could have just made fun of the idea of this crossover instead of comparing it to an animation classic that was done in a different era with different technology.
It´s like comparing Avengers Endgame with The Godfather. They aren´t the same thing and aren´t trying to be the same thing.
If he hates OK KO then fine, but express it in a way that doesn´t make you look stupid.

>twitter screencap thread
Fuck off and die

wow this guy got himself blacklisted from the industry permanently now
also why does this sonic look like he was lifted from a tails gets trolled panel

But really now, this Sonic / KO crossover just came out of no where that I still don't know what to say about it. I just think the crossovers are nothing more but pure nostalgia bait in my honest opinion.

Attached: 1556678609805.gif (390x339, 166K)

Probably because no one is trying, Ian probably just went to whoever had the property and some exec didn't even know if they owned it and said sure why not.

>Shitting on animation legends to "defend" OK KO.
Enter was right, the animetion industry is fucked.

What a pussy. You can tell the S oytergen is ruining the "men" of today so much that they can't even stand by their own opinion, no matter how retarded it may be only to delete it after it gets bombarded by negativity.

Absolutely true

If anything, YOU'RE the one damage controlling because you're trying to devalue fucking Looney Tunes in order to do so.

Shit the fuck up prolarper

That artstyle looks way too close to Tails Gets Trolled for comfort.

>bad take
wow
he got destroyed

literally who

immediately pussied out, so yeah.

the humor
That magiswords show is fucking spastic and I still think it has better material than OK KO.

What else is he going to do, double down on his frankly retarded tweet?
>omg this children's cartoon made to be silly isn't as great as this one particular classic Looney Tunes cartoons NEW BAD OLD GOOD HURR HURR HURR
fucking retard just shut the fuck up

I knew something about it was familiar

>Sonic Satam was the best of the 3 sonic cartoons.
Edgy teens think SATam was the best one because it was the edgiest and "darkest" and "most mature"
Real adults prefer AoStH

>what do you hate from this visual medium that isn't the visuals

Sonic's proportions are weird. They made his feet too small and his muzzle too big. And Tails looks like a benchsitter.

>Shit the fuck
What does that even mean?

>lel looney tunes is for grampas
>lel way to own yourself xd
underage fuck off

here's something based off of the model sheet used

Attached: 67827314_639803436638879_3061291378155450916_n.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

Why is Tails so short?

It follows the exact formula you would get out of bleed man comic except most of the characters are OCs, and instead of lolis we get cellulite
Its OK but man is it RWBY bad

But the Ghoul School crossover is the best episode. Shit on the CN crossover all you want though

>what do you hate about this show that isn't what you hate about it?
anyway, I also simply think the show is just poorly written and unfunny as hell

I love Jack's old Youtube poops, this just gave me more respect for him. Sonic looks horrible in the OK KO style.

that seems to be the only way KOfags know how to defend their show

Chowder and Flapjack were actually good shows though. Sure they were a bit disgusting, but they did have their moments. OK KO can't even keep it's characters on model for five seconds.

>completely harmless cartoon crossover exists
>grown adults are mad over it
>the Sonic fans are the less embarrassing party in the matter
Sometimes I feel like the people who care about Sonic the most are the ones who don’t like it. Sonic fans are actually the quiet ones these days.

Ya'll taking a nigga who draws like this seriously

Attached: D_H0_HjWwAANyJ9.jpg (1393x2048, 374K)

I see this guy’s opinions posted here all the time and I’ll never be more confused than when I first visited his page only to see no valid reason I should take his opinions to heart.

OK KO is just directionless nostalgia bait.

>Rise of the tmnt
>Mickey mouse shorts
>even the the newest seasons of SpongeBob
all the of these shows blow ok ko out of the fucking water animation wise and that's just what I can think of off the top of my head

He's one of a dozen of shitty Twitter artists who get popular by giving their shitty takes on cartoons

I'm impressed this one actually said something negative
so many were defending Thundercats Go because someone said the cal arts style meme

Attached: 1558319285062.gif (212x327, 178K)

I really like it, the characters and stories are fun, but i can't look past when they cut corners, because when they do it looks worse than when other cartoons do it, as for the sonic crossover, looks cool, the captain planet one was my fav episode

him and this autist always brush by my feed and I have trouble believing they're different people

Attached: Untitled.png (583x495, 287K)

jack would've unironically been based if he stuck to his guns and didn't delete this tweet

I'm tired of twitter's cartoon community kissing asses and circlejerking over stupid shit non-stop

Can't loose that Twitter clout over an unpopular opinion, user

I used to love Ok Ko but that Skeleton episode really rubbed me the wrong way. It just ruined the entire series for me

What if i like both? They're nice and dynamic styles

Relies too heavily on newgrounds tier funny faces every three seconds.

Yea Forums hates OK KO because this board is full of knee jerk reactionary faggots who scream at the top of their lungs that everything they don't like is shit and braindead moron who just blindly regurgitate the words of whoever screams the loudest.

but user, skeleton episode

or maybe people have different opinions
you fucking faggot

It's kind of true. It's why CN isn't giving it any special attention and why shows like SU which obviously include a lot of Rebecca's favorite things from when she was a kid have lasting appeal because its either woven into the plot or merely a background reference not the whole fucking show.

>getting this mad over people not liking your cartoon
Why are KOfags so sensitive?

Attached: 1562407592738.jpg (600x400, 50K)

I respect your opinion
but I disagree with it

I don't respect these people

but you're free to enjoy things I cannot find joy in

faggot

Attached: tumblr_nqnsmlP8PM1s155pwo1_640.jpg (640x640, 63K)

This frankly.
Outside of a few select shorts I like old Disney shorts much better.
I don't hate OKKO and I actually like how odd and fluctuating the art is but it just isn't really funny.

Arguing on the Internet, Special Olympics, etc.

I don't get the cameos that only older people would understand?
Like the whole CN city thing, the Ghoul School Girls, the specific reference to the animation style of Tiny Toons, like c'mon

Ian's just seeing how much shit he can jam into his cartoon with no real focus of if he wants it to be an episodic comedy or a plot driven show with world building.

I enjoy the show, but I feel like you've got to be a little self aware and still see these faults.

Attached: DQEOxUyW4AAptgf.png (698x382, 493K)

his art looks fine most of the time
something about this guy's art, however, always felt wonky and unappealing as fuck to me. kind of like a discount animaniacs

Well the Ghoul School thing I get because that seems to be a favorite with kids to this day and it is played on TV quite a bit.
Captain Planet though was a completely nonsensical choice.

>Ian's just seeing how much shit he can jam into his cartoon with no real focus
Fucking this.
I swear Ian must have had writing lessons hosted by Anthony Birch since Ian seems to be convinced shoving in references haphazardly is good comedy/ writing.

>THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE STYLE

it's ironic because the dude draws like

>Ian and Rebecca Sugar both worked on SU season 1
>The pacing was fine and there was a mixture of drama and action that kind of worked
>Ian leaves the show
>SU becomes an over dramatic mess with way to much meandering
>Ian's show is nothing but action and random nonsense
I feel like those two cancel each other's worst qualities a bit.

the yin and the yang

something something Ruby and sapphire

Attached: 1354282643448.jpg (203x196, 6K)

Personally okay KO is the only reason I still watch Cartoon Network
>inb4 universe faggots get mad at me for not liking their shitty show

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png (911x585, 781K)

Nice quads
But anyway isn't Captain Planet like hero of the world I think that's the reason why

I wonder if people know which is which without it being stated.

Well Ruby is obviously KO and in their first appearance Sapphire sang and cried.
It's not that hard.

you'd think, but rebecca has stated in the past that ruby = her and sapphire = Ian

Correct. Ruby is high strung and firey (Rebecca to a tee) and Sapphire is the calm one, which is Ian.

Really? I could have sworn she said the opposite in the past.

to be fair, with sonic mania, the accompanied mania animated shorts, and the ok ko crossover, this is the best sonic's image has been looking in decades.

Attached: remember when he cocked the handguard on the mp5 in the commercial.png (256x326, 201K)

I can't fucking pinpoint why I dislike OK KO. The animation gives me a headache whenever it's on TV. It looks worse than nockforce, how does this shit look worse than a newgrounds flash animation?
Agreed
Is that a fucking royco cup a soup reference?

ok ko is ok

Does Sonic really deserve to crossover with an ugly mess such lke OK KO? Yeah, his games aren't considered good to most people, but is this really proper treatment?

They just do what they can with his stupid character. He's a video game character, so it's already weird. Is Jaleel White voicing him in this?

this. its not the worst thing ever but it's not very good either

How off-model was AoSTH?
What if they get Milton Knight like they did James Baxter?

Milton could do with the work, that's for sure.

Attached: 49202890_10218202307353617_1407086038412689408_o.jpg (1584x1035, 197K)

Roger Craig Smith voicing Sonic here. And as far as any sort of references to that era is concerned it'll most likely be restricted to brief and out-of-the-way cameos and music cues, remember Sega hates referencing that era.
It's unlikely considering that he's probably still recovering from that attack he was a victim of back in March.

>Roger Craig Smith voicing
*Roger Craig Smith IS voicing
Another thing I forgot to mention is that Tails's current game VA will also voice him for the crossover.

Some Looney Tunes hold up. The problem is that a lot of them were designed to promote film stars and movies from WB at the time, most of the Merry Melodies served as music videos to promote the soundtracks to the big movie releases. While some of these shorts are enjoyable today, the joke or the gag or the celebrity appearance is near unrecognizable unless you’re a film nerd. These are sometimes 70 year old pop culture references from a time when only mild box office success was enough to be seen as a huge star.
Then you have the war era cartoons that are great history pieces, but are seen as little more than blatant propaganda today.
The shorts that hold up really do hold up, and pre-50’s Daffy is a gold mine if entertainment, and I will forever say that One Froggy Evening is the greatest animated film, but there is definitely s lot of failed shorts that aren’t even enjoyable today

I think OK KO realized that since the show wasn’t very good, they needed occasional crossovers to keep it relevant. We got Captain Planet to test the waters, then the big cross iced episode, now we’re getting sonic. I won’t be shocked if the DC Supergirls show up or even the Justice League

>SEGA hates referencing that era
...and that's a good thing!

>rose tinted fanboyish thing
>objectively better in terms of skill, craft and technique
>remembered decades after it was made and lives on in future generations because they learn something from it

>Not referencing the era when your product was at it's peak popularity.

Your language sounds like it came from a mumble rap community
No Papa, no Papa, yes Papa; Johnny
Now down all of this sugar and let's throw this fuckin' party with some SN33D LASAGNA

I think Ian just really likes the shit he likes and wanted it in there like the fanboy he is.
I'd have a drink with him.

SEGA Doesn't reference the DiC cartoons because they're too far gone from the games, which are Sonic's main demographic. Even AoStH realized this, and started more and more implementing elements from the games later on (like the chaos emeralds, calling Robotnik Eggman, Tails being a genius, etc.). and also because Jaleel is a bad Sonic

...lol?

You took a screenshot of your own tweet to post here where your dumbass takes will be reciprocated and then deleted said tweet because you shat your pants at the thought of getting shafted by people on Twitter.

You're a fucking coward, Jack.

Painfully unfunny and hinges itself on references. Literally all the main characters are just references to other popular Japanese media

>Chuck Jones sucked
Yeah his taste in music was sour but your dead wrong there, Chuck Jones had a sense of humor. Unlike this show

I'ma disagree with you on ducktales, the animation is fine but the character design is worse than ok ko

>Says this while defending OKKO

Ian is Sapphire because of the nigger lips

Scooby Doo met everyone under the sun, everyone still loves him.

I have immunity, fag

>boring barely animated shit
>literal flash animation
>literal flash animation

You lose, thanks for playing.

>Flash
>Flash
>Actually decent pick, wrong but respectable

>occasional moments of traditional means 99% of it isn’t shitty flash animation

Good to see you don’t understand animation.

>no argument
lol
The fact that they're all still objectively better animated than OK KO despite being "flash animation" says a lot about that show. You fanboys are a real delusional bunch.

Attached: 1561610017971.jpg (991x717, 83K)

Attached: 1561314270048.jpg (640x780, 59K)

I showed my girlfriend the crossover special trailer, she's never seen Ok KO but has a passing interest in old school sonic. The first words out of her mouth were.
>is the animation always this bad?

>they are better animated despite being flash animation

Lmao, i’ll take that as an acceptance of defeat. Indefensible position. Thanks for playing!

>can't prove me wrong
:)

>Flash is the sole reason animation is bad
Wow

Awful, cheap animation, and steals characters from better franchises to try to validate itself.

>prove that traditional animation looks better than flash

Sorry pal, burden of proof is on you.

That’s all you need. Immediately discredited.

What’s wrong with flash? Superjail was animated in flash.

>traditional animation animated in flash is the same thing as flash animation

Educate yourself, heathen.

>I lost, that means I win because I LAUGHED LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

Nice. Now defend your radical position of tweenshit looking better than traditional animation, or admit you don’t know the difference between animation and artstyle.

The medium alone does not affect the quality of animation or its artstyle.

Of course it does. Synchro-Vox can’t be animated as well as traditional animation. Same goes for tweening.

I like OK KO for being proof that art is the least important factor in getting a show now

you can do frame by frame animation on Flash and any other animation programs. Canada using shit like tweening is not the fault of the tools.

American shows have at least twice the budget of anime, and most of that budget is not visible on the screen.

Then it’s not flash animation, it’s traditional animation.

Cringe.

just look up a mickey mouse short on youtube and compare that to ok ko. if you still think ok ko has better animation then you're just lying to yourself lol

Attached: 1561154005663.gif (320x180, 1.24M)

>Sega hates referencing that era
They've been referencing it non stop for almost a decade now....

Of course I watch them, they are great cartoons. They are also bouncy tweenshit that are animated like shit. You don’t know what quality animation looks like, tweening ain’t it chief.

Attached: 47A7B8CB-1974-498C-8EA5-E8E737387057.gif (790x463, 1.07M)

t. Tex Avery

What’s the difference?

>They are also bouncy tweenshit that are animated like shit.
bad opinion, but you're entitled to it I guess lol
it's still animated better than this garbage
youtu.be/igEv0C9ZGbc

Adobe Flash can facilitate frame by frame animation, where everything is redrawn by hand. Flash animation is a form of 2D CGI, where “puppets” are created in 2D and then dragged around a timeline to be animated. “Flash Animation” doesn’t even have to be made in flash, it can be done in toonboom for example.

It’s not an opinion. Tweenshit is poor animation.

>Tweenshit is poor animation.
and again, the fact that ok ko looks worse than tween animation says a lot about how shitty that show's animation is
there is none, he's just a retard arguing semantics

Slapstick is a concept that occurs in most classic cartoons. Animating it is not easy though, it's more complicated than setting up a mouse trap.

That’s not a fact, that’s an unsubstantiated opinion, one stemming from a complete lack of knowledge on the principles of animation. This thread has proven once and for all that the retarded OK KO hatebase doesn’t even know what good animation is.

>there is none it’s just semantics
Actually that’s what idiots like you do. >WELLL ACKSHUALLY YOU CAN DO TRADITIONAL IN FLASH AND TWEENING IN TOONBOOM AND BLAH BLAH BLAH
Read a book, nigger

>it's alright when we do it

it's fans are annoying

>it's fans are

its-not-its.info/

>being this retarded about how animation works
the brainpower behind the ok ko fandom never ceases to amaze

Yep. When a cartoon uses flexibility to emphasize the feeling of a scene, the impact of a movement or to create a more dynamic shot, it’s a good thing. When the show goes off model because the board artists can’t be assed with remembering heights, it’s not good.

thanks for proving my point

You didn’t say anything of substance. Care to elaborate?

and you provided nothing of value but noise gg

is ok ko a boy or girl?

Grammar Nazi has no allies, newfag.

See
How new?

>This thread has proven once and for all that the retarded OK KO hatebase doesn’t even know what good animation is.
This is what you consider good animation? lmfao
youtu.be/V12ecd8jT0Y

No, he's not. It's an allegory for buying too much stuff. Nothing to do with watching (or arguing) about a show some people enjoy or dislike.

>the show goes off model because the board artists can’t be assed with remembering heights
we're on the same page
ok ko sucks for this reason

also because the animation is just bad, the character designs are all ugly, the anime references are distracting, and ian can't make a good show to save his life

Very interesting that you keep linking clips from the same episode... what do you mean by this? Surely you aren’t focusing on the worst boarder’s episode in a show where no two episodes look the same in an effort to cherrypick your point, right?

That’s not what OK KO does, and everything you said is incorrect.

The most brainlet hatebase on this board lmao.

Attached: Mad.jpg (900x789, 94K)

post something "good" from other episodes then

>point this out
>at least 20 people flock in and go "DURR HURR ITS INTENTIONAL"
Just because it's on purpose doesnt mean it's done right or you have to like it, it's the same difference between Ren and Stimpy the worst visual moments of SU, there's pushing and exaggerating proportions for comedic and dramatic effect and then there's just drawing a character's face differently and clearly horribly drawn or not pushing hard enough in the crudeness or giving it any kind of form so it looks like an attempt by a 5 year old, especially when it isn't consistent. People give Problem Solverz shit for being an intentional assault on the senses but give this a pass.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 35K)

>muh cherry picking
no matter how many clips I post you will resort to this cop out rebuttal
but here's some clips from different episodes anyways
youtu.be/F-xI8G4LTp4
youtu.be/h6Ny5WUbOCk
youtu.be/RU9LokMGR5U

Here is an accurate depiction of a typical OK KO episode: youtube.com/watch?v=j2IVV3hYVus

It gets better than this, it gets worse than this, but about 70% of the time this is it. Yes this looks better than any of the flash shit that has been offered as a superior alternative.

Maybe because it’s intentional? It’s definitely cut from the same cloth as Ren and Stimpy.

The really are. Even worse than SUfags, which says a lot.

No actually, those clips are fair, 2 and 3 especially. Looks good.

>I know animation better than any you! I interned at Disney studios- really!

>>Ian's show is nothing but action and random nonsense
That's a good thing though
Ian works better without Sugar

It’s just the generation raised on tweenshit and toei anime have grown up. They don’t know what real animation looks like and it scares them.

>Maybe because it’s intentional? It’s definitely cut from the same cloth as Ren and Stimpy.
maybe this is just my bias in only having seen R&S from when I was like 5, but there was some default character design that they went to when they weren't doing the "le wacky faces" joke
this show doesn't even seem to know what it wants default-mode to be when it's not joking

Attached: gar.jpg (640x360, 170K)

>this is what KOfags consider good animation
>Yes this looks better than any of the flash shit that has been offered as a superior alternative.
this is why you guys can't be taken seriously.

Attached: 1555557872868.jpg (590x419, 160K)

that's why steven universe is getting a movie and okko is ending

WHAT DID I JUST SAY

Attached: 1563509022017.png (900x450, 799K)

if i was raised only on shitty animation, i'd love ok ok
problem is that this show's animation is mediocre on its best day and downright horrible on its worse

your hatred of tweening, on the other hand, just shows your autism. newsflash, tweening is a tool, it's only as bad as the minimal amount of effort you're willing to put into it
i've seen tweened animation that makes OKKO look pathetic on its best day

That’s a legit janky shot, and also your go to for practically over a year, let it go. OK KO has a default state too.

It’s great for television animation, actually. Doubly so for television animation in the late 2010’s. Yes, it’s better than ANY of the flash shit proposed as better, and it isn’t even close.

>WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY?
>AND DON’T FUCKING SAY BLUE!!!1!

>n-no u!!
Pathetic.

>maybe if I throw these buzzwords around people will think I understand how animation works

Attached: 1449929532329.png (717x499, 416K)

>maybe if I treat tweening like a buzzword nobody will recognize how little I understand about the principles of animation

Attached: 1557093836973.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

that seems to be the case with this sped
he reminds me of those assmad autists who'd rant about johnny test incessantly

>it’s not this particular brand of shit so it’s alright

is that default state shit? cause that's all I'm seeing

Then you need to get some better opinions.

yeah?

>argumentum ad populum

Simpsons has like 25 seasons and it stopped being good 20 years ago, what kind of retarded metric is this?

It was to establish mood setting and Gar's vulnerability around Carol.

>great
no. it's average at best.
>Doubly so for television animation in the late 2010’s.
even if that were true that's not saying much
>Yes, it’s better than ANY of the flash shit proposed as better, and it isn’t even close.
if this isn't a joke, you are a sad, delusional individual.

Name three currently running American shows that do it better.

meant for

>Looks good.
oh yeah, I forgot the ok ko fanbase has no standards

Defender here, I never bought that. It’s a bad shot. OK KO has a few of those, just like any real cartoon that isn’t sterile tweenshit or Hannah Barbera levels of recycled animation.

But they made the proper S3K sequel last year user.

Attached: apps.26272.63115756613719781.d2d76a5d-bdd8-43f1-b57a-94ed7313dd94.jpg (180x270, 13K)

See

>Hannah Barbera

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna-Barbera

It's dated, utterly forgettable, and surprise surprise, it's a visual medium, people are allowed to dislike how it looks. You're as retarded as asking someone to critique a dinner without asking how it tastes.

see
>inb4 "nu-uh it's tweened so it doesn't count!!!!"
to which I say yet again, you are a sad delusional individual

>tweenshit
Thanks for playing! Good luck with your internship!

>no argument yet again

Everything has an equal and opposite reaction, flashfag :^)

Show me in the post where I defended OKKO. That shit looks worse than Rise.

>still
>no
>argument

Ehh...Mania is really good but it's no 3+K. It would need to have fully originally levels for a start.

>he’s stuck on a loop now
Wew lad. That’s a win.

Wrong.

Based.

Random gag for the sake of reference.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-175644_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

Yep. It’s a gag based on their voices. Pretty funny.

>That’s a win.
that's correct. so long as you refuse to explain in detail how those shows have worse animation than ok ko, I do indeed win.

I see one of Ian's lackeys is lurking this thread.

>n-no I infinity plus one win!
Figures. Here’s all the detail you need: what you’re watching is 2D CGI. It is inherently less expressive and conditional than real traditional animation. Your turn :^)

Not him but why are you being such a brainlet? It's fucking cringe that you've completely ignored his arguments in the entire thread and expect a real response in return.

I thought it was trolling but you're too invested in this for it to be so. If you really are trying to troll though, you should know the fine line between funny and sad.

>It is inherently less expressive and conditional than real traditional animation
objectively wrong
no matter what medium is being used, a shitty animator will make shitty animation no matter what (see: OK KO), same goes for good animators that can work with whatever tool they're given (Mickey mouse shorts, wander over yonder RoTMNT, etc). doesn't matter if they use adobe flash or just pencil and paper.
this should be common sense, my friend

also
>two sentences
>detail
lol

Objectively wrong. The limits of tween animation can only go so far. Even the standout masters of the medium like Wander Over Yonder and Wakfu cannot be animated as well as something like OK KO, not unless they switch to traditional for “high impact scenes” (as some tend to do).

It’s as detailed as it needs to be. It’s a very simple fact.

>actually defending the show and its horrible visuals
You trolled me, ha ha, I get it.

Not an argument, sweetie.

Im a zoomer, and I thoroughly enjoyed them when I was kid who would watch re runs on CN

It's not the crossover, it's just OK KO in general.

>animated as well as something like OK KO
well there's your problem, ok ko isn't well animated. it might as well actually be animated in flash.

>not unless they switch to traditional for “high impact scenes” (as some tend to do)
either way, that doesn't change my initial statement. the shows are still better animated than ok ko at the end of the day.

as a matter of fact, post 1(one) clip of ok ko that you sincerely believe is better animated than this.
youtu.be/QE3xo2pEPYc

Im really liking that Mao Mao cartoon. What funnier is that the same people who worked on OK KO worked on this, and this doesn't look like shit.

Most CalArts students haven't even seen What's Opera Doc.

Its not very humorous, the fight scenes are even passable, the main character is a bit annoying, the main character wasn't voiced by kid goku like promised, and most of the cast are pretty meh.

Im honestly getting tired of faux action cartoons that have been pumped out as of late.

>other cartoons look bad so it's okay for this one to look bad
That's not an argument.

Any OK KO clip already posted ITT, until it transitions to traditional for the high impact scene. In that case you would have to compare it to one of OK KO’s better fights.

Do you see how posting a rare instance of traditional animation in that show you are conceding?

Post a clip

All i've watched is the first episode so far

youtube.com/watch?v=mtuz4IhZIHs

Looney Tunes Cartoons
SpongeBob SquarePants
The Amazing World of Gumball

>no one under 15 has seen opra doc
don't speak for everyone faggot.

Not out but absolutely
Arguable after Hillenberg brought life back to Spongebob
FUCK no

2/3 aint bad though. Good job.

I absolutely guarantee anyone who likes these dumpster quality modern cartoons are too young to be on this site.

>In that case you would have to compare it to one of OK KO’s better fights.
...well? post a clip of one
>Do you see how posting a rare instance of traditional animation in that show you are conceding?
I'm not saying all traditional animation is bad you retard. I'm saying ok ko's animation is bad compared to those shows

I’ve been here since Moot went to Mexico and OK KO is in the top 5 of the decade.

Maybe if it was GOOD action I would agree with you but the action is pretty bad and the nonsense isn't all that funny or fun to watch.
I do appreciate that it doesn't star a bean headed teen but it is still doing that annoying faux anime thing that got old a while ago and isn't funny.

I can agree with the faux anime thing (though it seems more korean ish), honestly im glad to have cast that doesn't have some basedboy as the MC.

He seems to be a Dipshit.

Hes right, fuck that gary coldman and his shitty cartoon with ugly drawn waifus

>OK KO is in the top 5 of the decade
top five worst

kek

You misunderstand the point. You set out to prove that tween animation is better than OK KO, and your method of doing this is... to post a traditional scene?

By being traditional, OK KO manages to look better than any of the non stand out scenes from Turtles handily, only the few seconds of “sakuga” can keep up. It’s the same debate as eastern vs western animation philosophy.

Here is a KO equivalent: youtube.com/watch?v=ywWlCNgnOj4

Notice how dynamic the posing and cinematography is to accentuate every movement and impact in the fight. Your high impact scene trades that for fluidity and above average effects animation.

Either way this is a silly exercise because the bottom 90% of OK KO looks a million times better than the bottom 90% of turtles.

TOTAL SICC BURN MY BRO HAHA
Acquire taste.

>By being traditional, OK KO manages to look better than any of the non stand out scenes from Turtles handily, only the few seconds of “sakuga” can keep up. It’s the same debate as eastern vs western animation philosophy.
why are you lying?

Christ if I had to choose between imitation weeb shit and OK KO style cartoons(which is still weeb shit honestly), i'd prefer the former

That’s not a lie though.

i can see why sonic had his fans in the 90's and early 2000's, but now i can't understand how the franchise is still that popular

shift the goalpost all you want, it's still a good example of how this show is boarded by untalented morons

I'm not someone who likes RotTMNT, but even I'll admit that it's a better made product than this
that has the issue of ugly character designs that look better in motion, this looks ugly still and moving

wow what youtuber did you get that from

Uncle Grandpa
Wander Over Yonder
Rise of The TMNT

Gumball
Venture Bros
TMNT

“Looking ugly” is a subjective measurement of quality. I really like the artstyle, but you don’t have to. That’s OK.

All i’m saying is OK KO is animated better than almost all currently running American cartoons, and that’s an objective fact. If you don’t like it, consider that it’s an issue with the industry as a whole, not OK KO. Hopefully LTC, Glitch Techs and the Animaniacs reboot can do even better.

>objective fact
opinion =/= fact

Not currently running, but yes
Not currently running and no
Currently running and tweenshit

FUCK no
Yep
Nope

Animation quality is not a subjective measurement.

love it or hate it, gumball gets animation better than ko
hell, even action scenes were better animated

no, but saying it's better animated because it's traditional is

90% of gumball is static and lifeless. I love the aesthetic but animation wise? No way José.

No, it’s not. Tween animation cannot replicate the flexibility and agency of the artist like traditional can. Even the closest, Wander Over Yonder, couldn’t manage completely.

>You misunderstand the point. You set out to prove that tween animation is better than OK KO, and your method of doing this is... to post a traditional scene?
...yes? once again you moron, this isn't about traditional animation vs tweening animation. you - or whoever the hell it was - requested 3 currently running american shows with better animation (). that post never said anything about traditional animation or tween animation specifically.

>Notice how dynamic the posing and cinematography is to accentuate every movement and impact in the fight.
the majority of the clip was just characters doing nothing but talking to each other with literally only two decently animated bits in the entire "fight". and they were both very, very brief. I was actually expecting something impressive and was really disappointed to be honest with you

>OK KO looks a million times better than the bottom 90% of turtles.
>the ball hands and elephantiasis show that struggles to look visually consistent for two minutes looking better than RoTMNT, or ANY of the shows I mentioned for that matter
you're either blind or have shit taste

OK KO can't hold Gumball's jock

and yet, WoY still looked and moved infinitely better than KO does

Rise of tmnt, lastman and tangled

>A fucking cartoon series on a dying network crosses over with a video game character losing all fucking relevance
Pretty poetic if you ask me

Attached: 1390712939733.png (404x408, 47K)

You’ve either missed the whole conversation or have selective memory. Posting a tiny spurt of animation in a show that is mostly static tweenshit is not indicative of overall animation quality. If this was an individual scene dickwaving contest then anime wins every time.

>character designs
Not the conversation

>inconsistent
Not a bad thing when done with purpose

Next.

Wrong and wrong.

Nope
Not American, but yep
Nope

>90% of gumball is static and lifeless
So is ok ko. At least gumball has the benefit of not looking like amateur dog shit.

You're retarded too if you think disliking how "OK KO" looks is original in 2019.

Appealing characters, anime-esque plots, and interesting locations make for a good autist attracting combo.

Wrong. You may hate it, but you can’t call it static. NOBODY with a pair of eyeballs would say that.

I'd just call it lame and soulless

Two subjective measurements, which is fine. You don’t have to like the show.

>Posting a tiny spurt of animation in a show that is mostly static tweenshit is not indicative of overall animation quality
as opposed to ok ko of all things? it also looks static and shitty most of the time. it doesn't matter that it's not tweened. bad animation is bad animation no matter what medium, and only the biggest of autists such as yourself would think this is wrong somehow.
>but they make epic whacky faces and change heights every 5 seconds (ON PURPOSE!!!), that means it's good animation!
no.

You’re contentiously misrepresenting my arguments and OK KO as a production. You show again and again that you do not understand the principles of animation. You’re starting to become a waste of time.

>90s fans made quality fan games in the late 2000s
>2000s fans are now making 3D fan games of adoquate quality compared to modern Sonic Team
>Unleashed/Colors/Gens didn't play like hot garbage so people coped with that
>Archiefags still existed until they died in 2016
>Nostalgia

There you go zoomer, it's not that hard to realize if you think about it.

sounds like you're just out of arguments to pull out of your ass

ok ko isn't that good, but cartoonist wannabes whose art looks like cheap animaniacs have no place criticizing anyone. Most boring people in the art sphere, I swear

When you fail to address, or seemingly comprehend the core argument, it certainly makes it difficult to continue. I’ve given objective reasons why OK KO is in the top percentile and have challenged you and others to provide better shows. Nobody was able to do so. Instead your argument has boiled down to “but I still don’t like it.”

Fine, don’t like it, but stop shitting up every thread about it like you have for many many months with your personal opinions. It’s fucking old, man. Just watch something else.

>Maybe if it was GOOD action I would agree with you but the action is pretty bad and the nonsense isn't all that funny or fun to watch.
It's not about what you agree with. I'm right.

imagine typing up this many words all to say "no, you"

and yet, the numbers disagree with you

>and yet, the numbers disagree with you
ah yes, the numbers that decide the quality of a show. I know them well, Like uh..... bitrate?

Why haven't mods deleted this. I literally can't. There's ROTMNT, and that's literally it

Looney Tunes isn't currently running, unless you mean New Looney Tunes (Wabbit) which has technically ended, and has okay animation
Spongebob is a hard maybe
And wtf, Gumball has incredibly stale animation, it's mostly just puppet rigs and rarely tries to do anything more

try ratings
this show is garbage and the ratings prove how few people are interested in it

>Jaleel is a bad Sonic
Strong, harsh disagreement there user.

>TV ratings
Popular =/= Good
TTG is not the best cartoon
TV is dying and most people watch other places
You're braindead

ttg is still a helluva lot better than ko

ducktales rottmnt and Mickey Mouse shorts

>OK KO is animated better than almost all currently running American cartoons, and that’s an objective fact.

Dial it back, Ian. You're got to keep your bait believable or the whole ruse falls apart.

Ducktales isn't even good tweening. There's an argument for Mickey Mouse (2013) but Ducktales is just lying

yeah but it’s better animation and visuals than okko

Not him, but that doesn't account for the app ratings, which CN is constantly pushing. It's also pretty popular in Japan right now.

>all this discussion of the show's hideous visuals
Let's not forget that one of the earliest glimpses we saw of this show was this short by Masaaki Yuasa's studio Science Saru, in Japan, and it blows what the series eventually became out of the water

youtube.com/watch?v=yAW07aPQMFk

I'd love to see those ratings, care to show?
also, i doubt it's really popular in japan

CN doesn’t release app ratings, but that’s not to say if kids are watching the show on there instead of on TV. It’s more because of the network’s shit scheduling and spamming it’s more popular shows instead of giving all of them reasonable time slots. And nip Twitter has a lot of fan art for it; look up Toonmix.

Also, if “few people are interested in it”, then why did it get renewed for 3 seasons? Most cartoons are lucky to have even 2. It's almost like people (and kids especially) don't watch TV as much anymore, and OK K.O. is more conveniently available on the app.

>There is intent in the flexible antics (99% of the time).
The intent is understandable overall, but the execution in the end works far more against the show than in its favor, making the whole thing just look lazy/low quality.
They would certainly benefit from having certain boundaries/general rules for the distortion and craziness like this , less so in a "they must be on model all the time!" and more in "they at least won't go from normal quality to something that looks worse than something a blind chimpanzee with parkinsons would draw".

>Referencing Animator320
Alright, which one of you did this.

>most anime have far better budgeting and know where to spend their money for good looking animation
Absolutely 100% untrue. So many seasonal shows are completed by the skin of the studio's teeth when it comes time to air it and have anemic production crews and pay shit salaries to keep costs low. When you get well animated scenes, it's never because the higher ups slip two or three animators $50 under the table, but because the animators themselves decide to go full ham because they haven't yet lost all of their love for the medium by some fucking miracle. OPM Season 1 and KyoAni shows don't have production budgets above the par, so when you see something that looks cool, it's because the person in charge of animating those cuts cared and had enough time to spice it up. When you see several scenes in an anime that make you go "neat", odds are more likely than not that all of those sequences that impressed were all done by the same animator or two out of maybe 30 to 40 that work on any given show during the run of the season.

You talk as though there is no clear skill hierarchy in the animators, and those animators aren't assigned their scenes according to their skill.

Teen Titans Go is animated exclusively in flash and it looks a million times better.

i think the koreans just get whoever's in the sweat shop that day

- 4th wall breaks
- Constant crossovers for either dude 'member purposes or trying to shill to people who think crossovers are hype (retards)
- Terrible, flat animation
- Furfag apologist
- Garden variety fag apologist
- Fans of the show by default have shit taste, but sometimes it leaks into the show by influencing Ian and makes it even more shit (Daddy Boxman/Venom feels like a direct result of this)

>What exactly do you hate this show for that DOESN'T include the art
So disliking a show for its art isn't a valid criticism?

Writing out TKO when he barely got screentime in the first place and season 2's finale was garbage.

OLD THING GOOD
NEW THING BAD
WHY CANT NEW THING BE LIKE OLD THING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 20190720_190930.jpg (1280x1280, 428K)

People only seem to like this show because their horny or to kiss up to staff members in their circle

>because their horny

englishgrammar.org/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/

the animation in this gif explains it all about this show folks

old thing good new thing bad is an appeal to tradition.
old thing bad new thing good is an appeal to novelty.
What you posted however is a reducto ad absurdum.

notice how most of the old things mentioned are only the gems
aka the things worth remembering

in 100 years, we're still going to be talking about the old looney toons shorts
no one will even remember ok ko by then

Curious, what in particular did you like about the Ghoul School episode?

this is like the 5th crossover, right?
is there a reason they're doing all of it besides Ian trying desperately to get the fans of any other CN property to watch his show?

> 43 likes

Do a flip, nobody cares

More appealing than OK KO and I really mean that. Reminds me of Sanrio.

It's amazing how they got exactly one famous music and still it seems like they are a The Beatles tier band

I watched some OK KO earlier today for the first time. Its was ok, but I have two major complaints.

1. The voice acting (particularly for the main character) can get very grating at times
2. The show moves way too fast for me, almost like it's on fast forward

>implying this Chinese doorknob-licking imageboard will exist by then
>implying tomorrow's zoomers will even remember the old Looney Tunes shorts.
Worth remembering to you.

You cared enough to reply.

Tell that to Sanjay and Craig, Tripping the Rift, Spicy City, and other "forgotten" shows.

>432 replies to a shitty Twitter screencap thread
Yea Forums once again proving themselves to be worse than Yea Forums

oh no

HAHAHAHAH YES! I’ve been trying to remember the name of that fucking show since I saw like three random episodes on Adult Swim when I was 10. Now to look up the episode where she beats the fuck out of a rabbit.

>this is what OK KO hatefags actually believe

Let that sink in.

Old cartoons had to reference shit like opera because video games and other cartoons to reference didn't exist. OKKO is the same in the mind of zoomers as Looney Tunes because children don't place historical weight on a cartoon when they watch it. That's an affectation of wannabe adults that can't draw talking shit on Twitter for low-hanging likes from other wannabe adults that can't draw. The people who pay for cartoons and the kids they're aimed at do not give anything remotely resembling a flying fuck with this dude thinks.

tl;dr BASED

Plebian taste

Lol what, people like Looney Tunes because of the slapstick, character design, voice acting and animation which all hold up
>show with literally one VA
>relied on guests
Oh so you actually know nothing

Who are these people? I’ve been defending OK KO for like 8 hours and I don’t think it can kiss the ground Looney Tunes walks on.