.....Ok

.....Ok...

.....Ok that it....I'm done, I don't care anymore.

It's over, the MOUSE reigns supreme and NOBODY can stop them. Not now...not ever.

Bravo normies. Bravo.

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (900x1223, 168K)

In other news, normies are retarded.

this is the result of the optimistic faggot culture that has been boiling up over the years. Pretty soon you'll need to praise every movie and be legally obligated to see them or risk fines

I didnt go cause life is too short to be spending them on shitty remakes also
>reddit

Why is life so hard according to these people? 2019 seems dull to average to me...stock market is up and down, no major earthquakes or hurricanes... famine? Disease? War? Heck, employment rates seem to be rising. I know it’s not some kind of golden utopia where we all live in harmony but how is 2019 worse than 2009 or 1999 or 1989?

What’s the problem?

Optimist culture ?
Clearly we arent browsing the same Internet.Everyone is bitter as fuck

This is why Disney no longer tries making good movies. They know that normies have been trained to eat any shit they spit out.

and it's not going to be better he he he

>nostalgia
That's not even true. If it was a shot-for-shot remake it still wouldn't incite a feeling remotely close to it, because you know that it's still a different product. No matter how much it tries to be, the only way to become nostalgic over something is if it was part of your past. They're just making up an excuse to consume the product like sheep.

Because those people who were kids and teens grew up and have to deal with being adults. Thanks to the power of the Internet, everyone can soapbox.

Liberal arts degree, working in a Starbucks, they post on Twitter about how they support women and blacks just to get a couple of likes

He doesn't think to, y'know... watch the superior original, which can be seen in various places on TV and the internet... for free.

>That last argument

What kind of brainless line of reasoning is this?

JUST WATCH THE ORIGINAL MOVIE(S) FFS

Attached: 1558964526764.jpg (397x398, 22K)

How did so many Millennials and Zoomers become such simps for anything that reminds them of their childhood? Was it all just because they had shitty parents?

Attached: 1563466643167.png (1384x1496, 743K)

>optimistic faggot culture
Quite the contrary. Fact is that nihilistic negative culture is the predominant one, attempts at subversions, mockery of morality and ethics, all that has reduced the capacity for human imaginarium to make more diverse and quality stories in favor of depressing slugfest of ambivalent quality (like the ending of AT for example).

The desire for something that makes you feel good amid an ocean of people telling you to "Kill yourself" in an overtly critical age based on social media and the internet, is what is allowing Disney to keep making life action series of the last movies that made you feel good during your childhood.

If you tell a kid he is worthless and not special in any way, he will grow up believing he is worthless and his life has no value. Therefore why put effort in anything?

tfw not even Disney fans like Disney movies anymore

Attached: itsyahboy.jpg (1024x626, 111K)

Good.

People have tendency for pessimistic life outlook, I believe. Plus media blowing up bad shit out of proportion. That's why they don't notice all the life improvements over the decades. I guess it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective, but not if you spend your time whining.

No, there'd be the same levels of bitching and moaning if it was any other generation given the Internet. Imagine if the Flowerchildren and people serving in Nam were on Yea Forums. It'd be just as bad.

Even those with the opposite experience can wind up that way for a variety of reasons, some as mundane as boredom. Look at this place for example.

This is embarrassing.

Why not watch the original then?

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard

It's about time you retards saw the light about Based Disney

The Boomers made it impossible to buy a house and are slowly killing the planet and are blaming everything on their children.

>Life is hard in 2019
I cannot believe people are allowing themselves to be legitimately depressed over such non-things. All this "world on fire" shit that started in 2017 is the most pathetic shit. Life has been easier than ever and it's no excuse to be a sadsack victim all the fucking time.