I can't imagine a scenario in which he doesn't chew Fury the fuck out for the revealed identity bullshit

I can't imagine a scenario in which he doesn't chew Fury the fuck out for the revealed identity bullshit.

Attached: spider-man.jpg (950x460, 41K)

I can. He's a simpering wimp. It'd go down like that sad kitten meme.

He can't be a wimp forever, not when everyone he cares about endangered and any chance at a normal personal life destroyed.

The Skrulls could actually easily fix this by showing up as Peter while Peter is Spiderman, but they'll probably just never talk to him again instead

I hope so, get us some public enemy Spidey while mostly maintaining the secret identity.

>Fury ruins his life and isn’t even present to do it

Yeah fuck black fury, at least when old fury fucked everything he had a purpose behind it

Fury would spray his wimpy ass with a can of Raid.

Well Disney wanted to show a version of peter with his balls cut off so that's what you're gonna get

Attached: 1563452358486.jpg (941x1488, 287K)

That only makes it sweeter when he does snap. Peter has a long history of snapping, even for just 5 minutes.

Attached: petersnaps.jpg (717x4414, 635K)

What's "used" Coca Cola?

Oh please you think Disney is gonna make peter edgy?When every normal fag thinks he's some "UwU soft cinnamon roll" no he's gonna stay pussified until he dies and miles takes over so Disney can get more woke points

>no asshole Peter ever

Attached: E84AFB83-631C-4D69-8B6F-982C2B31138F.jpg (1920x800, 140K)

Reminder that this literally used to be one of Spidey's canon weaknesses.

Being bitten by a radioactive invertebrate made him to spineless

diabetic pee

>using the r-word

Quite problematic.

What are some more good Flash/Peter moments? I never read his high school/college years

That doesn't prove anything, because on the surface that appears no different than if someone else put on the spider suit and stood next to Peter, and no idiot would fall for that.

I actually stopped reading around issue 50, what DID Flash want to talk to Peter about here? I always wondered, but never looked it up.

I think the idea would be for Peter to be doing something heroic while Skrull Peter is present.

>He can't be a wimp forever,
He has to if they want to keep the fangirls.

Well, obviously Peter would be in suit so he could jump around and climb walls. Obviously NOTHING is provable due to hologram drones existing.

pretty bad journalism by JJJ too, you don't reveal minor's names!

i'm just annoyed we won't get resolution on it for a while. i wonder if we'll see like headlines in other movies about it.

it's probably gonna be like when daredevil got his id revealed where they do some cover so that it seems like a conspiracy crank idea but some people do believe it. There'll be like an inverse of a Raimi scene where people are like "no way Spider-MAN is a kid named Peter Parker"

>you don't reveal minor's names!
Actually, the reason he shouldn't have done it is because, if it was true, Peter would basically be a school shooter. People don't focus much on the shooters these days because idiots will idolize or be inspired by them... not that your average person will have access to murder drones to copy his attack in this case.

He was interested in Gwen and wanted to ask Peter for advice. One of the big things in Ultimate Flash is that he's an asshole, but this was a moment where he could have been more but Peter didn't give him a chance