This show will be garbage

To anyone who's excited to see this show, I want to let you know it's going to be absolute shit. Star VS went to hell because Sabrina Cotugno got more control over it, and this won't be much better.

Unless you're alright with forced lesbians, lots of minorities, vague drumpf hate, race war tones and lots of other tumblr-esque themes.
If you can get past all that be my guest, but I doubt the majority of Yea Forums ever likes a show for trying to get "woke" points.

Attached: shit.jpg (960x1200, 215K)

I'll give it a chance. That intro was not promising however. Besides, Star vs. was never good.

Get laid.

Also Amphibia is currently Star Vs without the shipping and will become 100% Star Vs a season or two from now

I was there for the lore to be honest. The filler and shipping was already ruining it, dragging it out till the very end plus adding all of the above ran it into the ground

Calm down, and stop pretending that you won't love OH when it drops.

I definitely won't. I hate cotugno with all my being and anything she works on turns to shit

What did this Cotungo person specifically do? Wasn't stvo always trash?

>Intro has a gorgeous animated sequence of her flying through the city
>People going EH THE INTRO WAS SHIT

I mean, I get it if people don't like the music, but why the fuck is Yea Forums acting like that ONE scene wasn't good? Does it really hurt Yea Forums that much to just say a single aspect of the intro was nice looking?

Becoming Star Vs in the third season means it'll be shit.

Owl House is the only modern cartoon that's been delayed because the art directors wouldn't let the animators be lazy and go off-model.

Owl House was never delayed. It was always announced for 2020 release date.

first and second seasons were pretty good (aside from the filler) third season was where it began to decline and 4th season just solidified how bad things had gotten.

First two seasons were great

That shot was great (except for Dana's OC). What really bothered me about the intro was the beginning where Luz was falling down and she was as stiff as a board and in the scene where Eda rescues her, she's smoothly animated. That and her head is fucking gigantic.

Also, to answer your question, cotugno started inserting things to brag about how woke she was. Making star act bisexual despite never showing any interest before (to a black butch woman no less), the monsters vs mewmans war became an obvious mirror of the "white man bad, minority good" meme, they referenced trumps wall in the show and how it was bad, and best girl ended up with another butch black lesbian. Not only that, but the show ended without answering a ton of questions. In fact it only raised more questions and the ending was a complete cop out.

I'd even be willing to bet that the ending was a mirror to getting rid of guns in america. Basically star decides to destroy magic, which also would kill any magical being. Since multiple dimensions exist, star committed genocide. All because "magic bad no one should have it"

Attached: genocidalmaniac.jpg (400x420, 38K)

I thought so too man. I thought so too.

Can't source this, but I recall that the first half of season 1 had experienced ghostwriters who punched up the script, in addition to input from Mercury Filmworks. That's why they had more traditional jokes and timing.

Star Vs was a bait and switch.

>It was always announced for 2020 release date.
Except it was in fact planned to be released in 2019 alongside Amphibia. It seems it was delayed just 'cause having two cartoons production at the same time was counterproductive, and Amphibia was a little more ahead in production at that time so yeah, no big mystery nor comspiracy, just as simple as that. Cotugno could go eat a flacid dick tho.

There's like no hype for this and Infinity Train right now. What happened?

I remember the original article said it was slated for 2020, and Dana said on Twitter it was going to "premiere in 2019", which people here interpreted as it was going to drop the first episode or two on the app early before it officially premiered on TV or something in 2020.

>First two seasons were great
Toffee was great,and the one who kept the show quality good. As soon as Toffee's relevance in the plot got almost null, the show went rock bottom.

Amphibia set the bar too high and both Owl House and Infinity Train previews were lackluster