This is a French teenager

>this is a French teenager

Attached: 1563555880375.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

I'm not following

what is your point

>this is a spam thread

doesn't say that on that card

French national identity cards are free, non-compulsory documents that can only be applied for by the parents of a child under 18 on the child's behalf or by the child with written parental consent (since they can be used as international travel documents in the Eurozone and the Eurozone has long had good transport links, this is a safeguard)

but to be valid they also have to display the date of birth, which this one doesn't (in fact the MARC notation is garbage and doesn't say anything either) so it's a fake

there's no particular minimum age at which the cards can be issued, it's just not common to see them on children younger than 10 because there's no need for them to carry ID

Don't fuck teenagers you fucking freaks of nature.

age of consent is 15 in france and she looks like shed be 15/16
catboy is cuter anyways mate

learn english.

Tres bien.

Do Americans really don't have a national identity card?

we mostly use our State ID/Driver's license. We can get passports but leaving the country isn't as commonplace in the U.S. because our states/provinces are the same size as one European country. You take a train three hours and you're in another country and need international identification. We're just in another state.

There's nothing wrong with his English, retard, at worst his sentences are too long and might confuse retards.

shut up esl

why are you so racist? You keep attacking people from threads to threads based on English and nothing else. You don't even care about the thread you just "hunt foreigners", on a worldwide website. Kinda feel desperate and sad, really.

why don't they just learn english before posting?

>Not Sex: Yes

And this is a French teenager sexually assaulting another French teenager

Attached: 1563048620513.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I like that you think you can tell who is esl when people who speak English as their first language say shit like "could of" or "greater then". Esl is half the userbase, get used to it.

If we didn't we wouldn't be esl, Einstein.

Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi Ce Soir?

...who she thinks is a wax statue. Context is important.

That said, those two would be a couple now if they weren't both so socially inept. Adrien's got an excuse, but I wish I knew why Marinette is so terrified of rejection.

How many threads does this stupid bitch need?

Germany pls go

Yes

>this is another crappy ZagToon

Attached: Sammy's_Adventures.jpg (220x309, 148K)

the fact ladybug is their best looking product in their catalog is depressing

J'aimerais bien, mais ce soir je travaille.

Be nice if the showed actually talked about it, like she had a crush on some other dude when she was younger and was rejected hard for it.

>Bashes others for their English
>Doesn't follow the basics of capitalization and punctuation themselves
It's hicks like this that really spell out how bad our education is.
Forgive him ESL anons, he probably still reads at a 4th grade level.

Attached: i r smurd.jpg (645x588, 33K)

Most of us don't really need to.
We don't usually travel outside the country that often, partially because ours is so fucking huge.
Like you can travel for hours in Europe and be in an entirely different country within it.
In America you'd just end up in another state within our giant-ass country.

>In America you'd just end up in another state within our giant-ass country
And that's assuming you don't live in a fuck-huge states like Texas. I drive 3 hours in any direction, my ass is still in Texas.

Americans like to pretend that they don't need it because it infringes on their freedom and liberty or some bullshit. Meanwhile they sign their babies up for social security numbers which has become the de-facto national identification system.

It ain't even that deep, no one thinks it infringes on anything.
Hell, most Americans are fully aware that their SSN is basically a national ID.

Why does it look like her eyes have holes in the id photo?

Attached: 1559768100890.jpg (640x631, 46K)

No, it's a legacy of the south jim crow laws. They are afraid an I'd card would be used for voter registration and checking at polls

Because blacks are afraid to register for I'd cards, and the records we would get revealing how many illegals and other immigrants/slaves are propping up the economy would make everyone shit a brick, so we aren't getting one until afterthe revolution

seulement si tu es bonne