Eisner Awards

>Best Short Story
“The Talk of the Saints,” by Tom King and Jason Fabok, in Swamp Thing Winter Special (DC)
>Best Single Issue/One-Shot
Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310, by Chip Zdarsky (Marvel)
>Best Continuing Series
Giant Days, by John Allison, Max Sarin, and Julaa Madrigal (Boom Box)
>Best Limited Series
Mister Miracle, by Tom King and Mitch Gerads (DC)
>Best New Series
Gideon Falls, by Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino (Image)
>Best Writer
Tom King, Batman, Mister Miracle, Heroes in Crisis, Swamp Thing Winter Special (DC)
>Best Writer/Artist
Jen Wang, The Prince and the Dressmaker (First Second)
>Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team
Mitch Gerads, Mister Miracle (DC)
>Best Coloring
Matt Wilson, Black Cloud, Paper Girls, The Wicked + The Divine (Image); The Mighty Thor, Runaways (Marvel)
>Best LetterTodd Klein, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Neil Gaiman’s A Study in Emerald(Dark Horse); Batman: White Night (DC); Eternity Girl, Books of Magic(Vertigo/DC); The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest (Top Shelf/IDW)

Attached: 1545984729109.jpg (609x600, 57K)

Three for King. Yea Forums BTFO and seething.

Four actually, The Vision HC won best reprint

Attached: 1294588383695.jpg (251x240, 5K)

who reads these

Yea Forums stopped caring about the Eisners when Erica Henderson won one.

That sure is a lot of superhero comics.

not read any of his stuff but i'm aware of his reception on this website. I don't follow comics closely at all but how is he received in other comic communities?

Tom King wins for Mister Terrific in the year of Batman #50. Let that sink in.

Bob Harras is having a stroke right now.

Look at this obvious false flagging outragefag.

The worst thing was the hall of fame inductees. This industry is fucking garbage and all the people in it are garbage for voting in all these big two hacks. Jenette Kahn, June Tarpe Mills and the Pinis are the only ones who deserved to be in.

>>Best Writer
>Tom King
Is this literally damage control?

ok Yea Forums who has been the best ocmic book writer of 2018-2019. remember ONLY work they produced in that period is counted

Grant Morrison.

Jeff Lemire

he's not written anything besides green lantern right?

That's all he needs. Modern comic writers suck.

American Market? Lemire

i'm not disagreeing just wondering. who do you think are the best ever historically then? do you like chris ware?

what would your answer be internationally? i'm assuming you're not counting manga in this

Chip Zdarsky. Guy is on a roll

Lul get fucked, I voted for JLGL

Grantfags are this delusional

Hickman

That is out of context for defending Yea Forums's shit taste. She won it for kids comics. Eisner's are still better than Yea Forums's taste. Yea Forums would've given it to Spider island, Forever evil, Tomasi's Superman, Hawkman and Immortal Cuck.

Batman was top of industry and dc flagship title. Sales have dropped by about 40k under tom king and its falling out of top 10. Robin getting punched by batman made the news for normies. Heroes in crisis is a shitshow even shill comic sites had to pan. King is shit in every community.

Wtf I love King's Batman now.

clearly not the eisner community tho lol