Camp Camp thread

There's a thread I know that's tucked away!

New ep today

Attached: Poster.jpg (878x589, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!G9kEBa4I!JTXRuQCCl9rHF126T6VBSw
dropbox.com/sh/nfu6q9ne8wetxg3/AACqt_zNjwdM2REPLQnOcxLDa?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MEGAanon here, link might be a bit late today

Don't worry take your time

Attached: uwu.png (538x410, 250K)

I'm not normally one to indulge in the HIV that is cancel culture, but Space Kid is definitely fucking cancelled.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 11.12.51 AM.png (1636x632, 1.09M)

Hmm?

He is a kid, one of the youngest probably, I think that's just an opinion that a lot mostly have.
I fucking love oatmeal raisin cookies though

Mega's up
mega.nz/#F!G9kEBa4I!JTXRuQCCl9rHF126T6VBSw

No delay after all

>that spoiler
I like them when I know what they are and they have the right amount of cinnamon. But if you place them along with chocolate chip cookies, fucking end yourself.

Probably one of the best episodes this season, IMO. Ending scene was cute and we got a lot of counselor development.
Not a lot from best boy, unfortunately.

Attached: he sleep.png (589x373, 169K)

what the fuck is cancel culture?

>Call-out culture (also known as outrage culture) is a form of public shaming that aims to hold individuals and groups accountable by calling attention to behavior that is perceived to be problematic, usually on social media. A variant of the term, cancel culture, describes a form of boycott in which someone (usually a celebrity) who has shared a questionable or unpopular opinion on social media is "cancelled".

Cute!

Attached: sle.png (1311x755, 935K)

>Misses mom
Space kid
>Sick
Nerris
>Heard a bear
Preston
>Nightmare
Nikki
>Had to pee
Harrison?
>Snuck out
Ered (he points behind him, otherwise I would say Max)
>Nosebleed
Niel, probably
>Weird rash
Nurf?
>Woke up alone and got scared
Dolph

That's 9/10, I don't believe Campbell pointed to Max. Why's he there?

Wow! I wish I hadn't asked!

Tabii is the best girl!

And that's why I don't care for it too often.

"Had to pee" could apply to anyone. It is a normal human bodily function, after all.

It was a really good episode, I just think Campbell´s storyline was way better than the other two.
Max and Ered might have both snuck out.

True, but I feel like Max wouldn't go to the cabin for an adult if he had to pee. Also with the one missing reason, the most likely person to be left out would be Max.

I really want to see that big relay race

Attached: arguing.jpg (1366x724, 134K)

Wow, David and Gwen had a really cute relationship this episode.

they are CBFLs, after all.

Also, David singing the ending song was pretty sweet. They need to give him more songs.

So now we know Space Kid´s mom is a bitch.

Attached: sad space kid.jpg (842x736, 57K)

Enid and David were really cute together in this episode

Maybe, but she could just as well be saying that in a sweet way.
"Honey, if you plan to go to space then you should get used to spending time without me! You can do it! I'm sure you'll have so much fun at space camp!"

Could be grasping at straws here, but it didn't sound like he recalled her with distaste.

why the fuck did Gwen and David get along so well in this episode. Shouldn't Gwen be shitty to David like she used to be.

This season is all about change, kiddo. Get in for the ride.

Not much made me laugh this episode, but I smiled a lot.

Gwen is only shitty to David when he acts like a moron. They get along really well most of the time post S1.

Anyone notice that the trader guys were the rowdy rough boys?

Attached: Rowdyruff_Boys.jpg (1200x1200, 166K)

oh definitely

oh fuck

I just watched the Preston episode. Was it a meta comment on how Miles handles the Rwby criticism.

For reference. Brick is older, Butch is a lizard lover, and Boomer is . . . There, I guess

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-102657.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Probably. Though it's more likely the process of every creator and the danger/fear of being/becoming a one trick pony, sellout etc..

>Nikki already engaged in attack dog mode
Nice
Space kid really stole the episode. I also luagh when he said "that's a temperature" then we see him doing it again a minute later.

Preston sleeping with the bear mace

>woke up alone and got scared

Attached: 1504234217703.jpg (617x600, 28K)

This season´s start has been weaker than the previous ones, but it´s slowly picking itself back up.

Attached: camp camp s4 eps so far.jpg (4127x2602, 1.02M)

Nikki, Delph and Nerris really has been the bottom of the barrel this season. I still love these characters, but they really need a personality to bounce off of.

What were the cute moments in this episode?

oh thank god this thread saved me

Attached: 1504246247490.jpg (868x602, 106K)

Space kid. Gwen has a cute scene towards the end, regarding her docs and IRL. It's one of the better Cambell episode this season imo

No idea why it said docs. Supposed to be fics as in fan fiction

Man i know the Nikki/Dolph/Nerris episode was meh, but there is no way the Preston episode was slightly better in any degree.

Change should be rated much higher, imo.

>Follow the Leader
>Keep the Change
>After Hours
>Quarter-Moon Convergence
>Who Peed the Lake?
>Attack of the Nurfs
>Preston Goodplay's Good Play
>New Adventure

I felt that the characterization for New Adventure were just shitty irrelevant quirks. 'I hate grapefruit', 'I like baking shows', they weren't actual character-influencing things. We could have gone completely without knowing them and it wouldn't have changed the future of the show whatsoever.

I felt like David's presence (specifically his interactions with Preston rather than the clown bullshit) were good for his character. He felt bad when he thought that he gave bad advice, he had more varied emotional moments, etc. Also, context aside, I thought "the dark years" quote was hilarious. While the episode wasn't 'good' per-se, the characterization of David I thought was pretty decent.

The Nurfs episode had some pretty good one-liners, a lot of the other campers had some fun moments. The Nurf plot was touched upon a proportional amount, not really overwhelming the episode with it like I thought it was going to be. We had time to see other people, and Nikki and Neil's relationship was fun there.

The top four episodes are ordered by personal preference, I think that they're all pretty close in quality (very high quality, they're all 7-10/10 episodes) I particularly like Max so that probably puts Keep the Change higher than it should, but it's definitely still at least a 7, probably an 8. It starts the season off on a good theme.

>3 separate variations of Neil
kek

Attached: Names.jpg (640x359, 35K)

Forgot Max and Dolph, but he could have just combined Nurf and Dolph into Norf, I guess.

Gwen and David were too damn cute together
I hope they don't end up becomes a couple

He doesn’t need to write Max’s name because he respects the kid enough to remember it.

Did he? I thought he called him Mitchell at one point. Has he said Max before?

this is our level of humor

Attached: 46343.jpg (1600x900, 260K)

Attached: what did they mean by this.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

Attached: shouldve called them headcanons from the start.jpg (1600x900, 193K)

Attached: before the morphine kicks in.jpg (1600x900, 204K)

I like how Max and Nikki are the 2 who are laughing the hardest.

Attached: rambo.jpg (1600x900, 281K)

Dolph is sleeping on Ered

Attached: zzz.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

Dolph and Erid is the second purest ship in the show. Max and Nikki is the first.

Attached: I DARE you.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

I think it´s not
>Woke up alone and got scared
It´s more like:
>Woke up alone
>and got scared

They don't have a comma there, but they might just not use the oxford comma. He doesn't gesture in a different location though, so I think it's supposed to be together.

Attached: Comma.png (1918x1047, 1.83M)

Either way he’s not point to where Max is when he says woke up alone and got scared so I think it’s supposed to be Dolph.

Cool house rules and calendar.

Attached: getin.jpg (1600x900, 272K)

Also I fucking doubt Max would EVER tell Campbell that he woke up and got scared. He probably woke up with Neil and went with whatever problem he had, nosebleed most likely.

scalies rep

Attached: 23523.jpg (1600x900, 199K)

OH GOD

Attached: 444444.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

pretty sure Cameron's perception about Max changed after Cameron Cambell the Camp Campbell Kid epsiode. Now he seems to respect Max.

Attached: 64246623.jpg (1600x2700, 578K)

Harrison is so worried about his hat...

We all know the calendar belongs to Gwen.

Attached: 64246623.jpg (1600x900, 220K)

Why is Spacekid so goddamn wholesome?

I just don´t think it makes sense that they would mention only 9 and not all 10 campers on that joke.

True, but I think this is the most likely scenario.

I wanna rape gwen ngl

Max's sleeping trouble has been mentioned a lot. Mostly small little notes
In the wood scouts episode, Petrol grunted about Max waking up alone but being to insecure to admit it and masking it with an insult or something. Definitely need to rewatch this episode.

Sasha talks about the circle under his eyes, and that he needs more sleep.

Dolph ask Max if he knew that he grinds his teeth in his sleep.

>Dolph ask Max if he knew that he grinds his teeth in his sleep.
what episode was that?

Because he's just that nice kid that wants everyone to be happy.

Unless they badmouth the American space program

The candy episode aka the episode where Max probably had Nikki do things to get the candy she desperately wanted.

Maximum friendship

Max uses Dolph candy connection to rule the camp.
Dolph trades Neil his bunk for a Gobstopper, so he and Max can bunk together. During the sleepover Dolph watch Max sleep.

Attached: 1532108052817.jpg (900x1200, 78K)

Erid really is Nikki senpai

Someone found the Season 4 Press Kit
dropbox.com/sh/nfu6q9ne8wetxg3/AACqt_zNjwdM2REPLQnOcxLDa?dl=0
It has this very interesting quote.

Attached: presskit.jpg (978x550, 109K)

Reminds me of American McGee Cheshire

Attached: 4b5d7f7f2d3fd52620b6a4e9ce30992d--cheshire-cat-tattoo-cheshire-cat-quotes.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Huh, Gwen is older than David, and Neil is 11.

Attached: Ages.png (788x609, 258K)

So everyone is right in thinking Neil is older.

She´s wise beyond her years

Age 29, fuck I feel old.
Pretty crazy how Gwen has so much experience being turned away from jobs. That recession hit her hard. David flew to Paris, obviously it wasn't that good, but it was good for him to get out and see the world.

Funny how nobody knows how old Campbell is

Well, he was voted Richest Outdoorsman of 1994, so we might be able to deduce something from that. He was also probably like, 40ish when David was 10? So I'm guessing late 50's

I’m gonna guess he’s like 64.

>who do i want to be when I grow up?
Please give Max an episode dealing with this

I miss when Nikki would talk about her dad. That kinda stopped after we saw her mom

I assume he’s a 8ft tall outdoorsman with a ton of huge dogs that lives in a trailer.

Judging from Niel's dad I assume he was a suck'a that Candy chose but actually manage to impregnate

yeah, I wonder how he´s like