New Season of South Park Announced for September 25. You are going to watch it, right Yea Forums?

>twitter.com/SouthPark/status/1152215262738964480

New Season of South Park Announced for September 25. You are going to watch it, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 123157345.png (630x571, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tegridyfarms/status/1152337317916336128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You are going to watch it, right Yea Forums?
no
from the looks of it, only fujoshits still like this show

You sound like someone who hasn't been around for long.They were always here.

didn't watch the last one so why should I watch this one?

and they're now the majority of the fandom so i don't get your point

Probably not, I'm not into the overarching plots anymore. It was better when it was just a new plot each episode

Attached: 412514847.png (450x569, 161K)

>They were always here.
Every single SP thread didn't turn into 'omg look at this art I commissioned of my ship OwO' as they do now. On Yea Forums at the very least, there's too little people that seem to care to watch SP for the show itself. More unique IPs in the fucking toonami threads.

>No Butters image

OH HAMBURGERS

can they stop it with the randy marsh weed farm show already

Oh boy more awful political and current events pandering into an unfunny menagerie of shit that's either not funny or doesn't work.
Last time southpark was funny was before the Game of Thrones season.

>it's okay when they make fun of my political opponents but not when they do the exact same thing they've been doing for 20 years to mine

It's not even about that, South Park used to talk about CURRENT EVENTS, but were funny with it. See Whale Wars.
But most of the earlier seasons weren't based on current events, and they just ran with it. Nowadays, south park is just a medium for Matt and Trey to show off their political ideologies, and while it has potential, it's like family guy and it falls flat on it's face before the punch line even gets there.
This most recent season and the Game of thrones season were probably the worst one in the show. They weren't funny and were just a bunch of missed jokes trying to appeal to the mainstream crowd saying, "haha isnt it funny we're going through the same things?!".

You were just too young to realize they were current events back then.

Imagine trying to advertise something there is no footage of because the show is made one week to before, and each episode has the relevance of month, after that it's outdated and has zero rewatchability.
How about they try something they haven't done a long time, do episodes months in advance without relying on trends, like they used to do in season 1‒6, that still holds up.

I’m curious about how Matt will handle his divorce and whether that’ll play into the show.

The truth is Matt and Trey aren’t good writers and rely on doing parodies of recent events and vulgar jokes to get by.

Randy and Sharon divorce...Again?

It doesn't help that only one of them writes the episodes, other has only brainstorms and voice-acts, in "Seven Days to Air" they said they both used to write, but because they only have a week to get it done, only one of them can write.

Haven’t seen South Park in almost 3 years

Was Matt the one who married the Negress with a bastard Mulatto son? If so, what a surprise.

I haven't watched cable TV in 5 years.

It's easy to watch this show as it airs without a tv.

Yes

Is it? Honestly, haven't even tried using their website with my adblocking not working right with it.

Matt slept in.

Attached: personification.png (725x264, 119K)

What topics do you think they'll cover? My money's on Disney live action remakes.

Oh boy, i can't wait for an episode where Trump, i mean Garrison plays a game of golf with OJ & it's so hilarious & wild

Then Trump does that in real life anyway, so South Park becomes boring

You guys wonder if Matt and Trey ever contemplate killing themselves so they can get out of their contract?

Nope. Last episode I saw was the ziplining one several years ago. The show had become too painfully unfunny to watch and I can't even imagine how shit the several seasons since then have been.

No? They get paid millions and can shit out lazy unfunny garbage and still get paid millions. They are living the dream.

Why the fuck would I watch a show specifically made to be edgy and contrarian if they're going to be safe and sterile?
Modern South Park is a joke in itself. Way too pussy to be even as remotely edgy as it used to be. Instead wallowing in it's own mediocre storytelling because they knew that the whole reason people watched their show was something that they couldn't commit to anymore.

show was a lot better before season six but i'll still watch. haven't fully enjoyed a season since 2016 tho

Honestly this, I had hoped after the PC Principal season it was going back but after the bullshit that followed I realized there's nothing holding me to it, it's finally entered Simpsons Fatigue for me.

>Too young to realize Michael Jackson was a current event
>Too young to realize "Leave Brittany Alone" was a current event
>Too young to realize Al Qaeda was a current event

Ok retard.

they both married ugly black women

>find out who's inside you
Is this a shoutout to the anal probe inside Eric Cartman's ass?

>marry the same women
These guys are so gay for each other.

I look forward to more PC Principal and Strong Woman. And some President Garrison. Bring back Wendy, holy shit.

Yes I'm going to watch it and enjoy it. Sucks to be someone who can only bitch about things.

Attached: 1538682615613.jpg (500x420, 41K)

>show is entirely about current American events
>popular in Japan nevertheless
Explain

Attached: 1505953303014.jpg (800x748, 310K)

I think they'll do something about the Area 51 meme. The "find out who's inside you" line could refer to the very first episode of South Park. Maybe they'll return to find the visitors and it will be linked to the Area 51 raid.

And that closet weeb, Craig, can probably master the Naruto run considering he already did Bunshin no Jutsu.

Attached: 8787.png (540x337, 172K)

Matt is the one married to a negress, Trey was married to a Japanese woman at first then that fell apart so he married a stripper and now that went to shit

>Randy and Sharon divorce again

Oh great this bullshit again

and here I thought they had finally bamboozled a way to end their suffering

There was a new short animation about Tegridy Farms
twitter.com/tegridyfarms/status/1152337317916336128

Attached: 1233.jpg (1339x754, 785K)

Season 20 started alright but fell really flat once the election didn't go the way they predicted. Watched the season 21 premiere, it was incredibly unfunny, haven't bothered to watch since. Any hidden gems of episodes in seasons 21 and 22 I should check out?

Season 21 premiere was dumb but the second episode was kino

Attached: south-park-s21e02c06-crazy-for-cupcakes_16x9.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Mr. Hankey sues Disney for ripping him off.

Attached: south-park-s04e17c08-the-circle-of-poo-16x9.jpg (960x540, 71K)

So I wasn't the only one who thought about that first when heard about the giraffe poop

Why South Park hate Trump?
Is the best thing that can be happened for some satirical cartoon

Attached: 4Chan - reaction great.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>like they used to do in season 1‒6, that still holds up.
Would be nice to have a halloween episode again that wasn't based around what is popular at the time.

Matt and Trey might have been edgy counterculture fixtures 20 years ago but they've morphed into part of the establishment over time as the culture has changed. They aren't edgy or counter to anything anymore. They're sterile, entrenched, mainstream pap. You can see the same thing with most of that wave of people from the 90s. Like Conan, Bob and David, Seinfeld, etc.

Trump represents a shifting paradigm. People are dumb enough to think Trump is the head or leader of something but he's a proxy for a shift in the populace.

There is a new counterculture looming and the establishment old guard are shrieking and resisting it because it means the end of their influence and relevance, just as the old guard of their time resisted and denigrated them.

tldr Matt and Trey are sad old men on their porch screaming at the kids playing in the yard

imo the final Christmas special was South Park's death rattle. It was all downhill from that point.