Far From Home > Into the Spider-Verse = Homecoming > Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man 1 > TASM1 > Spider-Man 3 > TASM2 > Venom

Far From Home > Into the Spider-Verse = Homecoming > Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man 1 > TASM1 > Spider-Man 3 > TASM2 > Venom

Attached: spider-people.png (600x200, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9cm1cEo8SKM
youtube.com/watch?v=KkNxh5RDfv4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbigTvDvf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Far From Home > Into The Spider-Verse
stopped reading there

Is the "I've got Mickey's dick in my mouth and I love it" Mouseketeer ranking? Because it sure looks like it.

FFH is the best Spidey movie to date. Not even up to debate

>NOOOO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE DISNEY MOVIES!!!
What the fuck is this retardation?

FFH was really mediocre. It had horrible direction for the drama and comedy. Action scenes were fine.

Fuck off

INTO SPIDERVERSE > SPIDERMAN 2 > SPIDERMAN 1 > FAR FROM HOME > SPIDERMAN 3 >HOME > HOMECOMING > TASM 1 > TASM 2 FIGHT ME FAGGOT

Attached: 10.jpg (910x960, 85K)

who in the world could possibly think this

when u type > HOME LIKE BOZO

Attached: 5563485+_189f0283d88fa10bcb563dee2f7fe279.png (336x262, 152K)

Didn’t we have this exact thread yesterday?

>SPIDERMAN 3 > HOMECOMING
This is just stupid

rather watch that than boring ass homecoming

Raimi fags are literal schizos at the point whenever MCU Spidey is mentioned.

RENT FREE

Perfection. I cosign this

There is not one exciting thing in homecoming at least spiderman 3 had insane enjoyable fights

Faggot

Homecoming was barely a spider-man movie

Into The Spider-Verse > Spider-Man 2 > Far From Home > Homecoming > Spider-Man 1 > Spider-Man 3 > Venom > TASM > TASM 2

Spider-Man 1 is overrated as fuck and if it weren't Gobby carrying the movie I'd put it lower than 3

Attached: 1545614529574.jpg (600x837, 366K)

The first Raimi's Spider-Man movie beats the second easily. I don't see why people love Spider-Man 2 so much.

Same, blows my mind honestly.

Spider-Verse > Spider-Man 1 > Spider-Man 3 > Spider-Man 2 > Amazing Spider-Man > Homecoming > Amazing Spider-Man 2 > Far From Home.

didn't see the last one, but most of what i've heard of it, turned me off.

SM2>SM1>spiderverse>FFH>HC>SM3>ASM

I didn’t see ASM 2, spiderverse was good but the literal shit storm of terrible movies that are happening because of it drag it down even more than the fact that bendis makes money from it

Will Raimifags ever admit that the first 3 Spider-Man movies just didn't age very well?

The first one has a great set-up with Uncle Ben but MJ and Peter have terrible chemistry and the fact that the movie spends so much time focusing on quiet moments between the two really fucks with the pacing of the movie

The first one aged poorly but it adds to the charm now, the second one still looks good by today’s standards and the third just got fucked by the studio but honestly isn’t as bad as Batman forever or and robin. When will you Miles fags realize your movie is going to do far more damage than good?

Spider-verse > Homecoming > Far From Home > Spiderman > Spiderman 2 > Amazing > Spiderman 3 > Amazing 2

>it didn't age well
this is the most basic and shallow form of criticism

Spider-Man 2>Spider-Man>Far From Home>Spider-Verse>Homecoming>Spider-Man 3>ASM2>ASM
youtu.be/9cm1cEo8SKM
>You're my hero Uncle Ben

That's because it is superior in every way. I'll give you spiderverse tho

rent free

Attached: 101019.png (1246x700, 129K)

where does this idea come from that spiderman 2 is far better than 1?
I honestly always thought 1 was better

>if a movie from more than a decade ago doesn't hold up effect wise with current movies thats a valid critic point

Attached: 1488837205355.jpg (638x1000, 166K)

That's a rather hot opinion, but you are entitled to it.

I'd say Spiderman 2>Spiderman 1>Spiderverse>Far from home> Homecoming>ASM1>Spiderman 3 >ASM2

I think they are about equal quality.

It's valid if you have reasoning why it hasn't aged well.
But "aging well" tends to be relevant to the early days of a medium, not a medium that has existed for nearly a century.

Ignoring what most people will latch on here, you liked homecoming more than far from home? Why?

Spiderverse > Spidey 2 > Spidey 1 = Far From Home > Homecoming > ASM1 > Venom > Spidey 3 > ASM2.

However: the only live action film that really got Peter right is Civil War.

I guess it's because 1 is quite silly. 2 actually takes itself a bit more serious

Kinda interesting considering 1 was gorier than 2 or really any spiderman movie to follow it.

SM2=SM1=SPIDERVERSE>ASM1=FAR FROM HOME=SM3>ASM2>DOGSHIT>HOMECOMING

Attached: 1563413160648.jpg (1700x1200, 289K)

Didn't mean to quote

Attached: 1563546408142.jpg (508x903, 58K)

You seem to have a pretty big hateboner to for it to consider Homecoming worse than SM3 or fucking ASM2

>FFH reveals Peter's identity to the world.
Name 1 (ONE) good story that does this.

People really really liked the train scene

It's not about effects, it's about the movies as a whole. Remember that scene in the ending of SM2, when MJ runs back to Peter dressed as a bride? That was fucking cheesy even back in 2004

Homecoming was a fucking snorefest all around at with SM3 or ASM2 I can say oh that's cool I'll watch that part again on YouTube

Oh, easier to find than I thought
youtube.com/watch?v=KkNxh5RDfv4

>Name 1 (ONE) good story that does this.
FFH

The Raimi spiderman movies were deliberately hokey at times.

Iron Man.

>His identity being revealed in homecoming didn't matter and didn't have a single consequence
>thinking it will past FFH when everything that should ruin Peter's life is played up as a joke

Unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1563583678687.png (500x500, 114K)

I (kinda) can understand people hating MCU Peter for whatever autistic reason, but the fact that the same people will just diss off MCU Vulture and the awesome supporting cast, such as Ned and MJ, just blows my mind.

Attached: Vulture.jpg (600x303, 23K)

House of M

Well that's because the people who found out his identity are either allies or a guy who didn't have anything personally against Peter. The fact that there were people in prison who DID have something against Spiderman and now will know who he is will presumably become relevant.

>Ned and MJ
>Great supporting cast
>Thinking you'll ever see vulture
Get that Disney cock out of your mouth incel

Attached: 1563041499942.png (1280x721, 520K)

I'd say 1 and FFH are about even, but other than that, I completely agree.

>Thinking there is any lasting consequences in MCU

everybody already forgot about the snap,May doesn't give a flying fuck that her son could killed anytime he's spiderman especially after losing her husband,Everyone peter ever knew got conviently snapped so the writers would have to work extra,and you think he's identity being exposed will matter?

If he doesn't die,have aunt may get brutally attacked be stuck in a hospital,gets his one of his supporting cast killed because of it,or has to leave New York then these MCU spiderman movies are fucking worthless

Spider-Verse > SM1 > FFH > ASM1 > Homecoming > SM3
It's been years since I've seen Spider-Man 2 (Spider-Man 1 is far FAR better) and I have no plans on watching ASM2. FFH was a massive improvement over Homecoming, ASM1 has some pretty great scenes that I can forget about his completely botched origin. Spider-Man 3 is an all around bad movie.

Agreed.

>Hur Dur there aren't any good stories where Peter's identity is revealed
Kind of hard to find any good stories of Peter having his identity outed when it's a plot that's barely ever explored.

Identity Crisis in Spectacular Spider-Man

>Kind of hard to find any good stories of Peter having his identity outed when it's a plot that's barely ever explored.
Yea Forums once again proves they don't read comics

Attached: aunt-may-gets-shot-4.jpg (1278x1968, 1.47M)

>and the awesome supporting cast, such as Ned and MJ

Imagine being Angourie in that movie and having to be all like "damn, Jacob, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your 45+BMI frame and fucked-up fat person face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is replace Zendaya as the real MJ.

Like seriously imagine having to be Angourie and not only sit in that chair while Jacob Batalon flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the makeup just barely concealing his nauseatingly dry acne-ridden skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour,
while he acted like your boyfriend.

Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him YOU DA MAN and
HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

You know this is your closest chance to mainstream Hollywood success after you age out of high school roles, so you play along and say "Aww, babe your so sweet!" and "Ned you are SO MUCH more attractive than Tom Holland, Jake Gylenhall and even the Asian chad" in hopes of future success. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: ned-leeds-betty-brant.jpg (798x521, 65K)

Spider-Man 2 > Far From Home > SPIDER-MAN 1 > TASM > Homecoming > Spider-Man 3 > TASM 2

I haven’t watched Spider-Verse yet but I assume it’s got pacing issues with what I have seen. Still too early for me to judge

I like them equally, but I don’t care much about the fight scenes in the Raimi movies, considering the limitations at the time. My favorite scene was actually this one m.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbigTvDvf4

I'lll throw my hat into the ring. And I'm rating this in terms of how good of Spider-Man movies they are. NOt films as a whole.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Spider-Man (2002)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)

Wish I was lying.

Attached: 01.jpg (1520x1013, 577K)

>FFH first
>FFH better than Spiderverse

How? It was so mediocre, even more than Homecoming.

Outside of OMD and the Civil War fallout, what other comics actually explore the concept of Peter getting his secret identity revealed?

Here's my list:

1. Into the Spiderverse = Spiderman 2
2. Spiderman 1
3. Spiderman 3
4. Spiderman Homecoming
5. Spiderman FFH
6. TASM 1
7. TASM 2

I haven't seen TASM 1 in years though. Was it really that bad? I remember TASM 2 being bad though.

>May doesn't give a flying fuck that her son could killed anytime he's spiderman

It has been proven time after time, in movies, comics and videogames that May can handle the knowledge that Peter is Spider-Man. She understands his responsability. Into the Spider-Verse, Spider-Man for PS4, 616 and 1610 all worked with this concept, why is it only bad when MCU does it?

>Putting the Amazing movies over Homecoming
>user genuinely believes that the Peter who became Spider-Man out of revenge and spent the entire first half of the movie looking for Ben's killer to beat the shit out of him is better.

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

FFH = ITSV > SM2 > HC > SM1 > TASM1 = 2 > SM3
I haven't seen Venom, and I'd rather watch CW and IW over TASM1/2.

Too soon and played it off as a joke.

Spiderverse > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 2 > Far From Home > Spider-Man 3 > Homecoming > The Amazing Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Don’t @ me.

Attached: 4B4E58E1-4232-4B59-B1ED-060139877E15.png (454x469, 499K)

Homecoming=Into the Spiderverse>Spiderman 2>>>>>>>>>>Venom>Far From Home>Spiderman 1>Spiderman 3>>>>>>>>>>TASM1>TASM 2

Spiderman 1 was only good for Dafoe

Attached: 1561822849059.png (589x589, 306K)

>Spiderverse and MCUSpidey
>Better than Spiderman 2
Go fuck yourself.

>Implying that shits not better than some faggot kid who doesn't even acknowledge his father figure and just wants to be superhero because it'll impress his sugar daddy

Attached: 1563509547765m.jpg (972x1024, 82K)

Why would you rate Peters from different movies of the same franchise?
They're the same one.

Pretty much agree desu. Spider-Man 2 is still corny as all hell and has a million plot coincidences, but a better film purely technically speaking than Homecoming even though it doesn’t really make sense in its established world. Enjoyability Idk. That’s whatever you like. SM 1 is just from a bygone era and is insanely overrated. Those high school scenes are cringe. I’m 29 and was the perfect age when those came out as well. They just haven’t aged well, but people look at them with nostalgia googles.

As I said, just as a movie Spider-Man 2 is good; though pretty much everything else isn’t. Spider-Man 3 and The Garfield movies aren’t even worth mentioning.

Homecoming was such shit what the fuck are you all smoking

>Having SM 3 ahead of Homecoming and Far From Home

The absolute STATE of /Co

>awesome supporting cast
>Ned and MJ

Vulture was cool, though.

A fun bad movie is better than a boring non movie.

Yea Forums is filled with summer zoomers who get their opinions from youtubers

This is pretty much my exact order and obviously the correct one.

SM1 is fun in the same way 90s power rangers is. You know it’s bad. JK and Defoe give great performances but that’s not enough to save it rly. It’s from a bygone era when they just didn’t know how to do these well.

>just wants to be superhero because it'll impress his sugar daddy
You literally didn't even watch the two fucking movies

Raimifags are cult-like at this point.

>new disney movies are the best ones
What do these “anons” mean by this?

Spider-Verse was also jokey about May knowing, no one complained about it.

>Spider-verse over Rami

Yeah verse had the best visuals but the writing and characters were lego batman tier.

>just wants to be superhero because it'll impress his sugar daddy
Peter was already doing hero shit before Tony came to him

In 10 years people will look back to MCU's Spidey with dismay because all they have is technology and momentum behind them. But Raimi's Spiderman will still be talked about because they have actual storytelling and passion, true filmography.

Attached: 1563327251251.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

The only people that still talk about Raimi's movies are millennials and older zoomers that think the things from their childhood are better than the things we have now.

>Don't ask questions just consume product and get excited for new product

>repeating meme quotes from internet sub-celebrities will show them how much of an independent free-thinker I am
lmao what a faggot.

I’m a huge spider-man fan and I hated it for years, I’ve come to appreciate them now because at least they were made by a single director with a vision(at least the first two) and weren’t just desperate attempts at grabbing “shared universe” bullshit that every single spider-man movie since the first ASM has tried to be. A great director was given a good property and did what he could to bring out his own style using the iconography and emotional tone of the original books. It wasn’t just “throw everything at the screen and see what works” fucking Sony tried that three times already when desperately hoping that ITSV finally got directors who’ve done just that before could make it work a second time

Disney nailed the superhero genre so hard that even fucking Vison and the GoTG went mainstrem. I don't understand why you're so surprised.

Says the faggot that'll lop up any DOGSHIT Disney shits out

I really struggle to see what's so good about spiderverse. It seemed like a painfully average coming of age story

Milesfags.

There can't be so many, especially on Yea Forums

There are a handful but there are also shills who love to avoid the idea that bendis is getting paid every time Miles is used

Enjoyable characters, style, music, and action wrapped around an average coming of age story. Most Spider-Man stories are painfully average in what actually happens, but you read them for the characters.

You almost had it but you ranked SM3 under FFH, see me after class

SP2>ItSV>HC>SP1>TASM1>FFH>SP3>TASM2

>noooo! stop liking these new movies! please, like the movies that I watched as a kid instead!!! my inner child must be appeased
kys

Rent?

it's most about the amazing visuals. i think most ITSV fans will agree that the story is just ok

Calling it right the fuck now, Aunt May's gonna be the new Uncle Ben with more build up and time to get attached to her and Peter being a typical selfish millennial is just something he'll have to look back on once he matures into the classic Amazing Spider-Man

Attached: 20190720_104610.jpg (960x410, 168K)

To be fair, "hasn't aged well" can apply to a ton of 90's and 00's films that relied heavily on their (at the time) cutting edge special effects or use of cgi.
I'd argue, for instance, that Avatar aged poorly as, underneath the impressive for the time effects, the movie itself is a rather bland sci-fi take on Dancing with Wolves.

Lmaooooooo no Disney doesn't take risks

You'll get your damn rent when you release SPIDERMAN FOUR

Attached: emo peter.png (882x392, 355K)

Objectively correct version.

Spider-Man 2>Into The Spider-Verse>Spider-Man 1>Homecoming>Far From Home>TASM1>Spider-Man 3>TASM2

Prove me wrong. (Protip, you can't)

The first and second places are so ahead of the others that really didn't matter what is the placement after them.

Spiderverse sucks and it’s pretense is to destroy the franchise, that is all.

Their treatment of Ben and apparently Star Wars says otherwise

FPBP

Those weren't risks it was just fucking idiots that don't know shit about the source material

How is making what could be a bad decision not a risk?

How is he a "typical selfish millenial"? Because he wanted to go on vacation without having to do superhero work?

Honestly I thought it was kinda hypocritical for Nick Fury to give him shit for that considering Fury is on vacation himself. Though I guess it wasn't actually Fury who gave peter a hard time. But still.

I showed my mother all Raimi Spiderman and all MCU Spiderman movies for the first time.
She said she liked the Raimi ones way way more, so it can't be nostalgia.

Attached: 1562341059675.jpg (500x432, 35K)

>Yea Forums was unironically tricked into loving mousetrash and milesshit
Fucking hell, absolute state of this board.

Spider-Man Life Story.

Raimi's trilogy is way more boomer-friendly. They're cheesy, easier to follow, filled to the brim with old people and feel like they were made for 90 year-olds. Not to mention the lack of people of color.

>lack of people of color
You forget that extremely important scene where Spiderman enters a burning building to save the last person inside, only to find out that he's black, so he just leaves him to burn and then tells the police there was nothing he could do about it?
Really added a lot more character to Peter Parker if you ask me.

>That scene where Peter turns to the camera and tells the audience that women should stay in the kitchen.
Pretty fucking based desu

I know why spiderman 2rd version is shit
Ramni 2 and 3 are good (2=3 but I like 3 a bit more since it is a new story not told in the movies about the hubris of a hero and had that sandman scene. Also amazing action scenes.)
I didn't like homecoming and far from home was very good but it still didn't have peter has himself and he had to depend on tony starks gadgets too much. Far from home is so much better than homecoming but they both are mostly forgettable and do nothing new with spiderman to make him an independent superhero. Mcu spidey feels tied down too much and he cannot shine. Spiderverse is a good movie the only reason people believe it is revolutionary is since they don't watch other not popular movies but it is amazing.
For me it would be 3>2>spider verse>far from home >1>amazing 2>homecoming>amazing 1