What's with all the "of pain" lately?

What's with all the "of pain" lately?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1551208862331-AOC.jpg (2000x3094, 1.09M)

It's sdcc weekend

I still don't understand the connection with pain.

The storytimes all consist of bad comics, varying from the humorously riffable to stories so bad you'll wish you were born blind just to avoid the knowledge they exist.

I find it funny that the comic is made by a right-winger to cash in on the AOC fad

Yeah, I get that. But what's that have to do with SDCC?

What if he isnt right-wing, but mddle conservative. And knows that right or left pandering brings money!

Imagine being this new

What's more painful then SDCC?

CBT?

>CBT

What the kind of convention is CBT?

Comics Babes and Toys? What City is it in?

Attached: waka.gif (370x224, 135K)

Cock and ball torture
If you're talking about cons tho, any furry-oriented one

Without newfags to replace the old blood that kill themselves this site would have died out long ago.

It's tradition.

>That Comic

You've invoked it's name!

Now you have to storytime it!

newfags are the reason why oldfags left

oldfags left, because of newfags, they moved on or they killed themselves. Either way, this site would have died out if new didn't replace the old. Though. I imagine you would be happy being king nothing- last user on Yea Forums.

Oldfags of Yea Forums become newfags of /pol/.

How did the tradition get started though?
I don't have it. It was just the most painful cover I could find with a quick googling.

Attached: yam.gif (500x230, 948K)

>No Aleandria Ocasio-Cortez feast

Got anything else, OP?

>How did the tradition get started though?
You know, that's a very good question, I'd actually never thought about it. It started before my time.

Eh, not really. I don't generally keep painful comics I come across. Now I'll know to save them for next year.

Imagine being so new that your newness is measured in months.

Ditto. I always figured it was from a time when posting shitty things for the purposes of mocking them together was a novel idea. Then that turned into an every day all the time sort of thing. Then people just stopped enjoying things altogether.

Yea Forums used to be dead during SDCC, like win-O thread not getting updated dead. It was something to pass the time

Severely doubt it, but can't disprove it since I have know idea the numbers other boards get.

That makes sense.

Attached: 141.jpg (638x312, 60K)