SHARE YOUR TEAM IDEAS!

Asian DC Heroic Team...
> Peacock
Chinese vigilante who appeared in a Batman arc pre new 52.

> Aura
Asian Magneto from Superboy & The Ravers.

> Unnamed Japanese Goddess who appeared alongside the Shazam Wizard to condemn Pandora, Phantom Stranger & The Spectre in the new 52.

> Sonia Sato / Judomaster (pre new 52)

> Penumbra (Indian 6 armed Ninja trained by some of those who trained Batman, needs redemption)

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-UW9W76YeWesFVe.jpg (1745x2030, 3.66M)

My fanfiction has

>Miles Learning to be a detective with the help of his dad

>Sam is half Russian with model looks but is only into aliens and women with weird features like multiple arms,His main goal is to find out what happened to his dad but in order to do that he had to be a child soilder at 16 and it took its toll on him so he mostly spends his time on Earth to take his mind off things.Also there is running gag where everyone wonders if he's half alien because Russian keeps doing obscene and weird things and acts like she just arrived on Earth.

>Robbie Reyes who's mom recently died of leukemia so now he's an angry ghost Rider who has to take of his brother and also recently joined the champions because his brother keeps on nagging him about making friends.He also struggles heavily with the fact he'll never see his family again in the afterlife and hiding that he's a ghost Rider from his brother

>Anya corazon.Her parents died in a crash and now her only family is her little sister and her grandma who starting to suffer from alheimzers and is becoming bed sick.And now must taking care of her sister,working multiple jobs to provide for her family,while also cleaning up her gang ridden neighborhood after being brought back to life by the magic spider knights after getting shot in the head while trying to stop a rape in a allyway.And now must work for them while trying to find out if they ulterior motives.Also she's very poor and tall

>And Kamala khan is there too and is dating Miles Morales since they're both into nerdy things and make each other happy and help solve each other's problems.But the hard part is that she has to hide her relationship and the fact that she's ms.marvel from her conservative Muslim family

Attached: 1563519426276m.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

>Blade
>Black Panther
>Luke Cage
Yes, because they are black, but all three are from different social backgrounds. It would be nice to have those differences addressed and have the three illustrate how "black guy" isn't an all-consuming term.
Blade and Luke especially since the UK and USA have vastly different views on class and race.

The villain could be like, I dunno, a cyborg vampire drug dealer or something

Cool, link?

I can't upload it all my pages are on my computer back home and I'm on vacation and only have my plot point notes on my phone

These nine Green Arrow villains team up to for one big score.

Attached: Anti-Green Arrow Squad.jpg (3264x3264, 2.7M)

90's Jubilee
Squirrel Girl

S.G. would look up to Jubes, and Jubes would treat her like an annoying little sibling.

A team of western cartoons competing against the cast of MHA in a dodgeball game. They’re all visiting MHA Japan. I define it as a movie.
>Steven
Must lead this team of ragtag losers into victory while worrying whether or not they have caused damage to western animation as a whole.
>Star
Trying to adjust to life without magic and Marco after she destroyed her magic and she and him broke up two weeks after Cleaved. She’s on the thirst for dick.
>Finn
Feeling lonely after getting cucked so goddamn hard, searches for love, meeting various stereotypes. Eventually hooks up with Star in a broom closet. They both regretted it.
>Gumball
Just fucks around as a comic relief. May or may not have slept with Bakugou. It’s ambigous.
>KO
Feels at home, until he finds out he isn’t as much of an Shonen Protagonist he thinks he is, and accepts himself as just a homage.
>Morty
Keeps latching on to Perverted Anime Masters for his Rock withdrawal. Gets a handjob from Uraraka.
>Hilda
Goes on little adventures, narrowly escaping kidnapping by perverted businessmen, makes friends with several spirits.
>Lincoln
Must comes to terms to decide whether he truly is a Harem Protagonist in the land where Harem Protagonists are born.
>Dipper
Only one who gives a shit about investigating a secret conspiracy set against them.
They manage to win the game at the last second by performing the Flying V, and fusing into an abomination. They also end up killing Deku.

Attached: 9363BC9E-4CEC-4123-BD97-C32A807A5229.jpg (4000x3000, 781K)

Bump

I've posted this in the last two threads like this and can't be assed to invent anything else so here it is, my unnamed team of teams.
Oracle puts together a number of independent groups, the leaders of which answer to her. The person on the left in each row is the team leader. The teams don't know about each other and are all working separately for some kind of goal that's part of a larger whole only Oracle knows about.

Attached: My team.png (1456x1441, 3.99M)

Cool

Cool, who is this? Copperhead?

Sorry, farthest right, second to last row?

Marvel - Dead Heroes #1...
> Zeus (616)
> Bor (616)
> Phyla-Vell / Quasar (616)
> Caiera The Oldstrong (616)
> ???

Marvel - Dead Heroes #2...
> Valkyrie (616)
> Flash Thompson / Agent Anti Venom (616)
> Mattie Franklin / Spider Woman (616)
> Vladimir Kravinoff - The Grim Hunter (616)
> Nighthawk (supreme power)

Vladimir is seeking redemption, him & Mattie have a cute weird bond borne of them both being sacrificed by his family.

The Marvelous Captains

Billy Batson, Mar-Vell, Carol Danvers and Monica Rambeau team up in a crossover against a being known as Marvelman.

Throw in Mary, and Talky Tawny for laughs

I think Genis-Vell is dead

I want to disband The Outsiders in favor of a Super Friends-esque team.
>Katana
>Black Lightning
>The Wonder Twins
>Apache Chief
That's a pretty fucking good lineup right there with a wide range of interesting powers. And yeah, I want Apache Chief back

Attached: Wonder Twins Mark Russell.jpg (738x1120, 154K)

While I'm at it, the rest of the Billy's family, Kamala, Mar-Vell's family and Rogue.

Marvel - Ultimate Universe Teams!

> Ultimates Team One (public heroic team)
- Cap America
- Thor
- Cap Marvel
- Mute Black Panther
- Betty Ross / She Hulk
- Bombshell

> Ultimates Team Two (science team?)
- Iron Man
- Sue Storm / Invisible Woman
- Ben Grimm as Wonder Man
- ???

> Ultimate Avengers (covert strike team/kill crew)
- War Machine
- Black Knight (the cyborg one)
- The Red Wasp
- Hawkeye
- ???

> Villainous Team
- Doctor Doon (goat legs)
- Green Goblin
- Nuke
- Omega Red
- ???

Bump...