Theoretically could Poison Ivy beat Magneto?

Theoretically could Poison Ivy beat Magneto?

Attached: Magneto.png (725x857, 1007K)

No, I don't think she could.

she's beaten Green Lantern and Zatanna of course she could beat Magneto

yes, unless magneto pulls a magnetic pollen bs

Only if she can create a passable wooden gun

How the fuck does she beat either of them without massive pis?

She controlled the flora in GL's intestines and pulled some Swamp Thing type bs on Zatanna

>muh hurt tummy
Why doesn't he just smash her with a big green fist?

Her dick riding swamp thing is fucking stupid too

DC just loves wanking everything Batman I guess

>Theoretically could Poison Ivy beat Magneto?
They're fictional characters so yes.
If you want a more satisfactory answer, I see no reason why Ivy couldn't just use her powers to mind control Magneto, I don't believe he's ever been portrayed as having an especially powerful will on the same level as someone like Batman.

Yeah it's not like he regularly deals with people who have mind control powers.

I mean in theory, a regular dink with a chemical sprayer filled with Agent Orange can beat Poison Ivy. So sure, it is theoretically possible for her to beat Magneto.

Ivy mind controlled the whole world in King's Batman

Didn't he also have Catwoman drop 3 speedsters with no effort? Do you think poison ivy is a stronger telepath than fucking Xavier?

>Do you think poison ivy is a stronger telepath than fucking Xavier?
According to King, yes.

Batwank is one thing, but King's Batworld wank is something else entirely.

He has that helmet on for a reason buddy

Yes, at full power she should be able to defeat every batman character. The plot males her weak but im ok with that (i havent read comics in 17 years tho)
T. Biologist

all he needs is a bunch of machetes

poison ivy is not a telepath, she controls flora

Exactly. A vine can strangle Magneto.

Magneto could send a quarter through her brain with little effort

Whoops that was just a plant decoy

Magneto has pulled the same trick. He could kill her from orbit if he wanted to.

He can still chop off the vine and fly away. She can't do shit to him. He has forcefields too.

A Jew using his money for something other then hording?

Static Shock has a better shot

Yes
She can grow bodies out of vegetal matter and inhabit them with her mid, way before King wrote her.
She can create a deadly pollen or use her pheromone powers on him, she could grow plants inside his stomach and him from the inside.

Magneto can just fly up and destroy the entire city if he feels like it. He has forcefields that have withstood a nuke. She isn't touching him unless it's a sneak attack.

Attached: magneto-wooden-gun.png (431x321, 150K)

If you treat them like stand users, I'm sure you can figure something out. If Wolverine can stap Magneto, EVER, than there are way more chances Poison Ivy would have to kill him.

>Google do plants contain iron.
>Yes they do.
She's fucked.

Do humans contain plants

Vegetarians do, from what I hear. But humans do have iron and other metals in their bodies, which is Magneto is OP but never OP to the extent he should be.

ok, it all comes down to how much does Magneto think with his dick. And honestly...he's one of the few X-Men that rarely does think with his dick. The only time was when he was fucking SLUT Rogue. So it depends on how much you think it was physical and not emotional. I think Magneto is too up his own ass about breeding proper good mutants for the betterment of all, Rogue was someone ho thought of as a very worthy mutant. Poison Ivy? I think he would be repulsed by her mentality, plants over Mutants? no way in hell would he be even tempted by a good body. He would be so angry at her he would no sell her pheromones like they were wet farts.

So, Poison Ivy is fucked

Yeah, nukes, not pollen.

Mags could just shut off her brain

Fucking how

lol iron

Strictly speaking, yes, I'm sure there are a multitude of overly specific and contrived ways Ivy COULD beat Magneto, but "could" isn't really the question you should be asking here, it's "would", and Ivy would not win in a fight against Magneto in pretty much every unbiased instance.

Attached: 1533197848868.gif (300x220, 638K)

Does Ivy even have blood?

Dude got beat by a wooden gun

Could you beat Magneto to death with an empty Muppet?