It’s kino

Attached: BAFD2F67-02ED-4E87-B7DB-A178C9D87620.jpg (530x671, 54K)

>Another generic real-estate plot.
>Cucked by some douche.
>Inconsequential Super Son.
>Every single plot point is as predictable as a generic Saturday morning cartoon.

Kino.

HmKay. Sure thing. The only good thing in this was the plane rescue scene.

It was better than Snyder and Superman IV. Plane scene was was a kino scene that beats most MCU movies alone.

I wanted to like this movie and there's some good stuff in it but it's bad OP. Really, really bad.

Plane and machine gun scenes were good, and I liked the suit, but's about it

I'll give you the plane scene, that's the only thing that makes the movie not complete trash. I'd say at least Hack Snyder and IV are bad/stupid enough to be more entertaining. Returns is overall boring and feels pretentious unlike the movies it wants to emulate.

>HmKay
Your opinion is immediately invalidated.

Superman: The Movie
Superman II (Donner Cut)
Superman Returns

are literally the three best Superman movies ever made: you can’t refute it

There are aspects that are bad. Their is one over riding aspect that slightly permeates the last movie because of decisions that were made, but you could slice all that out, not really impact the story, and it would still be very much the same movie and be a better film to boot, so no, it's not "really, really bad" - you're talking Craptastic4 when you say that.

The Daily Planet lift, and pretty much a lot of the stuff prior to get on Luthor's Island but that stem from that, were also pretty good, as was quite a bit of the Daily Planet stuff involving Clark.

Attached: brandon-routh.jpg (683x1024, 433K)

The model train scene alone is better than the entire DCEU.

Routh really was a great pick, and was totally wasted.

I'd love to see him come back as the Superman opposite Battinson if they don't lock Henry down again. He's only 39

why hasn’t a Superman Returns sequel happened yet now that they’re doing solo movies again that are no longer connected to the DCEU

Well, we all know Fox doesn't care that Singer is a diddler or whatever, but does WB?

>hollywood execs
>morals
lmfao

Compared to the one that came before and the one that came after it? Absolutely the best of the bunch, yeah.
But it is not saying much.

No it wasn't. It just has one plane scene Singer was forced to make because focus groups are for once right and you need to put entertainment in your movies too.

It sucked harder than becoming a homeless drug addict because you got molested by a famous director who got away with it.

Attached: Returns.gif (445x180, 880K)

>I'd love to see him come back as the Superman opposite

Supposedly, he's coming back as Clark for the Crisis cross-over on the DCW; presumably, he'll also be there as Ray Palmer for the Legends portions. So that will be interesting. Of course, they could just shoot his stuff at different times since they have all this lead time to prep, and that should help change his hair, even his body, etc.

Expense, primarily.

What a valuable member of society you are with your ability to construct such epic arguments

God thank god people like you get to vote

Overall I liked it. Too much depressed Superman though. Superman needs to be the paragon of hope.

>it's a Superman's villain wants to terraform the planet episode
don't WB/DC know any other fucking plot

buzzwords not actual criticism

I don't think you know what a buzzword is.

>directed by Bryan Singer
>Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor
>Superman has a kid

i really hope that child actor wasn't molested or raped.

thats not how gay works. you should know being a faggot yourself

Since when is "kino" a euphemism for "boring?"

Seriously, Singer, how the hell did you manage to make a boring Superman movie?

>It’s God tier

Attached: Fix It.jpg (347x336, 40K)