Genuinely curious

is Daphne the engine of the Mystery Incorporated?

Attached: daphne engine.png (894x457, 482K)

she is the hot moist sticky warm glue that holds everyone together

No. She is the most useless member of the team. She’s just there for the guys to gawk at.

And get kidnapped. Don't forget that too.

I suppose so

She and shaggy managed a whole series with just them and Scooby and the Mexican kid
And since there was an episode in the 2000’s cartoon where shaggy and Fred don’t really have that much in common to talk about I’d say she’s easy to make friends with and that’s what helps keep the gang together

Not at all.

>And since there was an episode in the 2000’s cartoon where shaggy and Fred don’t really have that much in common to talk about
That was funny.

Bicycles don't have engines

>Fred likes traps
>Fred likes Daphne
This tells us something about Daphne.

Daphne, more like Traphne

Attached: fd33s.jpg (300x320, 38K)

Daphne is extremely jealous of her sisters, of course they're accomplished but is it really their vag?

Of course. It was pretty obvious once you know.

Daphne has always been the rich girl, so I'm sure shes the funds of Mystery Incorporated, not like they fucking get paid or rewarded at the end of a mystery, Scooby & Shaggy gotta eat
Unless Scooby Snacks are trademarked and they collect royalties from that, she's definitely important, maybe the power source of Mystery Incorporated
Engine title belongs to the Mystery Machine, how else would they get around?

In Mystery Inc she's the most entertaining member of the cast because she's a low-key sociopath who hides her insanity under her Stacy personality. But the wilder any given situation gets, the more the madness leaks out.

Attached: 106AsksMe.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

I like this sentiment, probably made Daphne feel good about herself. Though I kind of feel like you could say the same about any member of the gang if they lose just one things won't be the same.

The automotive metaphors don't really mean very much anyhow.

Hmm interesting. Any examples?

The Hex Girls episode is a good one, because she's openly on the outs with Fred a bit so she keeps openly thinking up ways to murder him.

Sure why not.

Attached: Daphne and Velma reaction.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Is this from Scooby Doo & Guess Who?

Yes

Attached: Daphne and Velma03.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

Ah I see this show has continued to casually feature plump titties and fat asses.

Attached: 1561816063734.jpg (997x769, 143K)

I always thought it was a V6.

So a regular teenager girl then?

I'm pretty sure they've drove without her before, so no.

Her cheeks jut out oddly.

Quite literally, and nothing else, in a general sense.