Less than 24 hours til Phase 4 is announced

Less than 24 hours til Phase 4 is announced.

Place yer bets!

Attached: kevin-feige-header-600x400.png (600x400, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm betting on no Fantastic Four and no X-Men announcements

thor and nebula fuck onscreen for 30 minutes straight

You is my nigga

Attached: RCO011.jpg (819x504, 147K)

based

>those feet
This is a Liefeld comic isn't it

As long as it’s fit as fuck Thor, nebula deserves a win

ANTS or riot

Attached: 1562193381946.jpg (420x839, 27K)

Yeah, but will Phase 4 start to incorporate elements from either property?

Will GOTG3 have the Silver Surfer in it, for example?

Why am I seeing that everywhere today

Attached: Under The Mouse's Thumb.jpg (480x476, 47K)

I’ll keep my expectations very low and say that they were going to formally announce all the stuff we knew about and Thor 4 was supposed to be their big surprise announcement, but that got ruined

Because it makes total sense to introduce the Surfer in GOTG3. He's always been tied in to the Fantastic Four from a legal perspective, but he's never truly belonged to them. He, and the rest of the heralds, and Galactus himself, properly belong to all of Cosmic Marvel, and GOTG is the MCU's window into Cosmic Marvel. It makes perfect sense to introduce SS in a GOTG movie. Have him show up, be unfathomably powerful, and start to speak cryptic, Lovecraftian things about how everything in the universe is going to end because of his "Master," which he never names. Make him freak the fuck out of Quinn and the rest of the Guardians.

Attached: silver-surfer-movie-marvel-20th-century-fox.png (825x464, 329K)

I'm betting it will be shit and Marvel will continue to release lackluster schlock.

Nebula doesn't like fatties.

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

F4 become the new face of the franchise, Captain Marvel is quietly shelved.b X-men rebooted because fuck em.

Attached: oh snap.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>caring about MCU after EndGame

Attached: comfy hug.gif (389x415, 1.99M)

They already basically confirmed stuff like F4 and X-Men were their "in case of diminishing box office returns, break glass" plan.

Like, they just released the second highest grossing film of all time a few months ago, no financial need for them to bust that nut just yet. I'm expecting a bunch of mediocre shit outside of Guardians 3 to be honest. They're gonna sit on all the heavy hitters fans have been waiting for because they know it's basically free money whenever they put Doom or Namor or Galactus in a movie and they don't need that help right now.

I predict Phase 4 is gonna be their Icarus moment. Their "we just made Endgame, fuck you you'll watch it" phase, kinda like how Phase 2 was pretty mediocre aside from Guardians, Winter Soldier, and maybe ANTS. This is gonna be the phase where the people who said "I'm done after Endgame" actually DO hop off the trolley, meaning Phase 5 is gonna be when the REAL good shit starts up.

Galactus and/or Silver Surfer will get introduced in Thor 4, not GOTG

Quill and Gamora will hate fuck over Gamora.
> "I'm sorry we did that."
>"It's ok,I'm used to picking my sister's leftovers"

War Machine movie

cmon ya racists

I'd be down for that.
Don Cheadle can do one more before his death

Based

Widow
Eternals
Shang-Chi
Doctor Strange: Nightmare
Captain Marvel: Secret Invasion
Thor 4
Black Panther 2
Spider-Man 3
Ironheart
Dark Avengers
Young Avengers

and if miracles are real, Fantastic Four. I'm kinda betting Phase 4 will last a good 5 years and they won't actually announce everything tomorrow.

Basically what's already confirmed:

>Black Widow
>Eternals
>Shang-chi
>Doctor Strange 2
>GOTG Vol 3
>Thor 4

I have no idea what else they could announce, since Ants 3, Black Panther 2, and Captain Marvel 2 are too far out. Perhaps updates on the Disney+ shows.

I'd like that.

Acceptable/expected:
BW footage we'll never see
DATES with LOGOS up to Guardians 3.
They announce their plans for the fox acquisitions.
Disney + shows.

Wishful thinking:
BW trailer
Part of the Eternals cast on stage
Shang shi's actor on stage like Chadwick during the phase 3 presentation
Dark avengers
ANTZ 3.

Attached: 1543091445217.jpg (579x677, 94K)

Please dont fuck up Taskmaster and don't have him get killed by a Black Widow.

>gets snapped back outside of prison

Attached: Zemo-ProfilePicture.jpg (1980x2984, 1.07M)

Yes!

Attached: 123.jpg (555x557, 46K)

I see some Cassie buzz with the older actress. We might be seeing some Stature. I'd love a third outing with all the antfam so much.

Maybe. It's from the 90s.

Attached: RCO008.jpg (821x554, 238K)

I can't wait to get a decent version of my waifu on film

Attached: 1514496482252.jpg (900x793, 266K)

>Eternals was a "cover up" script for a small ensemble cast picture with cosmic features that was only written so Disney could Pre-Produce the Fantastic Four for production immediately after the Fox merger without triggering copyright conflicts
>Black Widow introduces whatever the next Phase's big threat is by retroactively setting it up after or around Civil War. Taskmaster is a mercenary hired by a Norman Osborn type
>Captain Marvel 2 features a young Rogue
>Black Panther 2 features Namor as a deuteragonist

i'm just waiting for the eventual reveal that's just a snikt sfx

>Reed plated by Keanu

Irrational hopes:
>Ant Man 3 as a parallel story like Godfather Pt II. Half is 1960s Pym and Van Dyne struggling to support young Hope, half is 2023 Scott and Hope deciding to bring Cassie into the family business.
>Shang Chi announcement to introduce the Mandarin
>Thunderbolts movie
>Third Spider-Man features the introduction of Harry Osborn as a love rival to Peter
>Thor 4 and Guardians 3 out the same year
>Doctor Strange 2 announcement
>Fantastic Four tease following up on Far From Home's "1, 2, 3, ?"

It's a long shot, but I'd like to see her even if she's a side character in a Disney+ show.

Attached: 1483303923430.jpg (572x900, 54K)

Whatever happened to that New Warriors show or whatever?

It was dropped by Freeform and no other networks picked it up. I doubt we'll ever see it.

Shame. I was looking forward to titty monster SG

More Cringe SJW shit

I'd like them to actually take some risks and produce movies that aren't sci-fi action comedies.

Sadly won't ever happen though, just remember what happened to the original cut of Doctor Strange.

How do I stream Comic-Con panels?

I will again propose my name for the third movie
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Full Stature

Attached: pym1.jpg (640x960, 76K)

fuck no, Waititi and Feige cut Beta Ray Bill from Thor 3 cause it was too cluttered already. The idea for Thor 4 clearly has to be to do The Ballad of Beta Ray Bill.

So far, most of the MCU have been good, so, likely not.

Great name

The release dates are the following:
May 1, 2020
November 6, 2020
February 12, 2021
May 7, 2021
November 5, 2021
February 18, 2022
May 6, 2022
July 29, 2022

Movie anouncements: Widow, Eternals, Shang-Chi, Thor 4, Strange 2, Spider-Man 3, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, GotG3 Secret Invasion bullshit for all the phase 4, Disney + Shit are safe bets, Trailers from Black Widow and the Disney+ series, I would like to see Reynolds on stage at the end and a couple of logos from the Fox adquisitions and I think that should be all,
I'm only interested in Spider man, lots of people want Kraven and Scorpion but I think they'll do Jackal and Ben Reilly, and GotG3.

After Endgame, the only thing that could put my butt in a seat is Black Knight.

>but I think they'll do Jackal and Ben Reilly
Oh God why would they do this

I think he's getting a D+ series actually. Which is well deserved by now.

Any hopes of Disney+ and Hulu bombing?

Strange 2,
Thor 4,
Spider-man 3,
GotG3,
Black Panther 2

It's pretty safe indeed. Although I am only interested in Spider-man 3, I think that I will go and see them too.

My guesses:
>May 1, 2020 - Black Widow
>November 6, 2020 - The Eternals
>February 12, 2021 - Shang Chi
>May 7, 2021 - Doctor Strange 2
>November 5, 2021 - Guardians of the Galaxy 3
>February 18, 2022 - Black Panther 2
>May 6, 2022 - Thor 4
>July 29, 2022 - Spider-Man 3

>was sitting on his bunk when he was snapped
>when he's unsnapped five years later there's another guy jacking it on the bunk
>Zemo materializes into gay sex

Attached: 275fabeb96da363da43e57b59a7cf758--gerador-memes-meme-photo.jpg (490x404, 25K)

>Thor 4 and Guardians 3 out the same year

And thats how Zemo and Beetle met and start the Thunderbolts.

Image didn't upload.

Attached: Comfy Sinestro.png (784x1484, 1.4M)

ah, i see that you are averse to risk as well, good on you, safety first brother.

It's a dumb name. Please do not propose it again.

Two words: two Peters, one of whom is even more vulnerable and confused, plus expendable.

If they make the Jackal female... this stuff writes itself.

They can't. It would be too serious. War Machine is not a funny, quipping hero like Iron Man, he is a soldier who kills people that need to die. Not full of hate, or glee, but because it has to be done.

I would have liked a Black Widow / War Machine movie where they both pursue the same mission (Red Room employing the Titanium Man) and they work together in the end and when it is all over and they are back at Avengers HQ five minutes, the Avengers walk in, bruised and exhausted from battling the Doomsday Man or Count Nefaria and they see Natasha and Jim and are just like "What did YOU do today?" and they're like "Oh, you know... stuff".

Hello, Bill.

>OC donut steel character who is stronger than Thor, the first character ever to be worthy of Mjölnir other than Thor himself, all the women in Asgard fawn over him and Sif becomes his love-interest, Odin gives him his own hammer and everyone thinks he's a noble hero and sucks his dick for it
>still a good character who literally nobody hates
How did Simonson do it?

Attached: He was a good friend.jpg (781x439, 84K)

Ant-Man and the Black Knight

My wishlist
>a different director for Ant-Man 3, not a memester like Waititi or journeyman like Reed, but someone with a quality family movie pedigree, or for the love of god, just someone with a vision (like with Shazam, which ended up being a great family movie even without Sandberg being versed in the genre)
>Chris McKenna and Eric Sommers don't get hired to script another Marvel movie again
>The Eternals get pushed as something truly mold-breaking and are allowed to carve out their own niche (unlike say, Black Panther)
>Scott Derrickson being able to go full on psychological horror in Doctor Strange 2
>something that convinces me that a Black Widow movie in the year of our lord 2020 is not a terrible waste of time
>Captain Marvel 2 directed by the Wachowskis
>a confirmation of smaller niche productions in vein of Logan (feature films preferably, but as we know Disney, even if we ever get that, it'll be streaming shit)
>a confirmation of New Avengers/Dark Avengers/whatever the fuck the next big thing is, don't pretend like it's not happening when it is
>the multiverse gets explored, for real
>just in general more emphasis on experimentation and telling individual stories instead of tight continuity and crossovers, more anthologies, less episodes in a single congruous season of a TV show, shared universe factoring in when it serves the characters instead of the other way around

a boring arc made out of movies with unsatisfying and unimaginative conflicts and resolutions

Yeah, they'll totally shelve the movie that landed them 1.2 billion dollars in favor of a failed franchise that still hasn't recovered from the stench of Fant4stic, and a reboot of another that literally just ended. Sure thing.

yeah, but it will still make money

dude, if garbage like cm made billion, then FF will make gazillion

I used to make fun of gays until I realized that women are inferior

Only a few hours left

Get your goodbyes in now

Attached: DC_Logo_Blue_Final_573b356bd056a9.41641801.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 46K)

You're not getting it.

Attached: fred.jpg (500x333, 15K)

>a bunch of cheap movies huddled around a few major tentpoles with guaranteed returns
Nah, they'll be fine. They have learned their lesson.

They should adapt that actually pretty dope Punisher War Machine storyline for Rhodey, if Disney is fine still making Deadpool R-rated they can make an R-rated WM movie.

>called "beta" ray bill
>is one of the biggest alphas in marvel history

So when today is the panel starting? Will they livestream it?

Frank should be in a War Machine movie, but I don't think they can use them for a good two years still.

After the Postcredits they could use Daredevil or Ben Reilly to fix the secret identity thing and I think Daredevil not gonna happen so I think they'll do that, the goal is to have 2 Peters, it is the easiest way to end the trilogy, some people think they'll do Identity Crisis, who knows ...

Elementals
Guardians Of Galaxy 3
Thor : Asguardians of Galaxy
Rom : Space Knight
Nova
Ant Man 3
Spider-Man 3
Vision and Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Black Widow
War Machine : Crimson Dynamo
Dark Avengers

What are the times for the DC and Marvel reveals?

>Identity Crisis
But that's DC...

Attached: 1412898394888.jpg (560x400, 34K)

what about the original cut?

Based and antpilled.

Is that Christopher Robin?

>But that's DC
Not anymore

Attached: Kevin Faggy.jpg (250x202, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xyGwMqMCta4

I am VERY surprised there isn’t a “Deadpool: The Animated Series” drawn in the style of the old Spider-Man cartoon

>Identity Crisis

I'd be very interested to see how they pull that off, especially if they decide to branch it into Slingers of all things.

>Only a few hours left
10 hours? That's way too long

I'd watch that.

>caring about something for 11 years only to stop caring because it's 'cool and contrarian'

Imagine being this much of a drone. As if liking what you like because you like it is a bad thing and following the hivemind while calling anyone who still likes that thing a shill.

Safe bets
>Black Panther 2
>Dr. Strange 2
>antman 3
>gotg 4
>captain marvel 2

Not safe bets
>X-Men
>Fantastic Four

It's on 10 hours from now to be precise.
And no, it won't be livestreamed, but cameras and videos will be allowed. Follow Jeremy Conrad on Twitter, he will be at the event.

Rom: Space Knight
I admire your optimism but no, that's not gonna happen.

>I'll be asleep by the time it happens
>I'll have it first thing in the morning
Good.

Oh fuck I will be sleeping by then

>Black Widow
>Eternals
>Shang Chi
>Dr. Strange 2
>Black Panther vs. Namor
>Guardians Volume 3
>Captain Marvel 2
>Thor 4
>Spider Lame 3: The Talking Continues Bring Back Alex Garfield Already

Yurobros?
>Not staying up to bask on the sheer hype of the event
It's gonna be 90mins btw, I thought it was gonna be just 60mins but no. That's enough to show clips, present the casts, outline the entire 5 year plan...

Attached: Whats_going_on_on_co.png (989x1398, 1.36M)

Either this or a D+ series. He deserves it.

I could've swore he had a D+ series confirmed or at least rumored. I guess we'll know later today.

Its gonna be like 2 AM here in the land of the Swedes, but I can manage I think.

Holy fuck 90 minutes really? Then maybe they will show more stuff from the Disney+ shows aswell? or what I hope, a Marvel Knights/Max kind of off shoot that focus on R-rated properties within the MCU, since Feige said that the doors are open after phase 3 was done.

Anyone here know exactly when it will start? Of at least when the info starts dropping online?

Also is this the sort of thing I'll be able to on an official YouTube channel or something shortly after or will a 90 minute shaky cam video be my only option?

It’s just in terms of story potential, as of this point carol has what three other stories? I can’t think of to many villains beyond that Judas traveler rip off and the crazy carol/rogue from an alternate dimension. The FF have at least 5 villains they can introduce that are easily thanos level threats, and that’s not even including doom. Considering what captain marvel did to the kree skrull wars don’t want to see any other adaptations done through her

That is because Deadpool will still take place in Earth-TRN414 and not in Earth-199999, so they are still fine making R-rated Deadpool movies.
Disney wants to keep the TV-MA Netflix side of the MCU mostly separate from the more family-friendly movie side.

If Christopher Robin were in the MCU, he'd be more powerful than Thanos with all the Infinity Stones, Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Thor, Captain America, the Hulk, Hela, Ego and all of the other MCU heroes and villains combined.

they could always shove them in later

The latter, unfortunately. If it could be livestreamed, no one would be fighting on the queues right now to secure a spot at the hall.
>I can’t think of to many villains beyond that Judas traveler rip off and the crazy carol/rogue from an alternate dimension.
Will that's because you don't know shit about her since one is an avengers story and the other is X-Men. Starjammers and Binary/Brood saga alone offer a lot of potential. That's not even to say they could do Operation: Galactic Storm (where she was involved as well as StarForce) and that the Kree/Skrull War hasn't actually been shown yet.

Attached: quasar_34-cover.jpg (642x987, 176K)

Yea Forums has been hoping that over a decade

Meant also for

>Eternals

How could they allow Far From Home to shit on them when they were going to make a movie about them later

More heroes of color and womyn.

Ants are cool, but both Antman movies suck. Especially 2.

Who gives a fuck?

>GOTG is the MCU's window into Cosmic Marvel.
It should be Fantastic Four but they hadnt that in Phase 2, if they are going to shelve GotG they could use them next

>giving a shit about the MCU after it ended
Endgame was perfect and wrapped everything up. At this point continuing it is like reviving a dead dude. It's not gonna be as good as the original and in some cases is rotting away.

There's way, WAY more to Marvel than the Infinity Saga, you know that right?

On the cosmic side as big as the Infinity Saga? they have Annihilation and Secret Wars too and that's all, and yes they have more characters and histories but not as relevants. they are doing Annihilation again next year .....

>capeshit
>in 2019
get a life, losers

Operation: Galactic Storm
Starblast
Infinity War
Annihilation
Annihilation Conquest (which is entirely different)
War and Realm of Kings (surprised you didn't mention it)
Secret Wars
Eternity War (which could be adapted after introducing the 616 Ultimates)

It's not just these two you mentioned. I even neglected the arcs within these series but there's some good stuff in there also.

Do we know which ones yet?

gets snapped back his face fuses into a mask

First one is great, second is meh

YES

Attached: ants v2.webm (740x682, 269K)

Good

hoping for nova

By making him a noble and likeable character and doing things like promising to give Mjolnir back to Thor once he's done saving his people and him and Thor being best bros despite being in love with the same woman and just letting her choose because their bromance was thay strong.

Same but I doubt it will happen.

The Eternals are not the elementals user

*finger on a monkey paw curls*

It’s been over since 2012

I'm hoping for Nova, Spider-Man 3 title and Fantastic 4

Spider Man 3 is going to be Homeless, Pascal spilled the beans that they are working on it and trying to come up with a title and Homeless was one of them

May 1st, 2020 – Black Widow
November 6, 2020 – Eternals
February 12th, 2021 – Shang-Chi
May 7th, 2021 – Thor 4
November 5th, 2021 – Doctor Strange 2
February 18th, 2022 – Black Panther 2
May 6th, 2022 – Guardians Vol. 3
July 29, 2022 – Spider-Man 3

marvel movies are garbage for retards but sure keep eating it up

shitty if true

>November 5th, 2021 – Doctor Strange 2
I think they'll do Captain Carol 2 before that

>Iconic Star-Lord/Nova scene where they're running with the Tesseract
>Peter trips
>pic related for a solid 2 minutes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>They have learned their lesson.
Sure they have DKek

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-123501_Chrome.jpg (1080x1302, 540K)

Black Widow will be the first film of Phase 4 just so that they can get it out of the way and never mention it again

Fantastic Thor

By being the first at it, I guess.

Also Bill has a pretty hard life.

No, no, that's a given.

>the movie that landed them 1.2 billion dollars

It was totally the movie itself that made that money. I mean, it is just that good. Nothing to do with being released right before 'Endgame' or riding the coattails of the 20 movies before it.

I mean, the hero is so inspiring, the jokes are so hysterical, the villain so heinous, the stakes so high. What else can you expect from a star, a writer and a pair of directors who are unspoiled by experience or interest in the superhero genre?

Here are some characters/franchises with official facebook pages that was created recently and set to private:

Iron Heart
Dark Avengers
Young Avengers
Thor (probably Thor 4)
Hulk (?) This is odd since they can't make a solo hulk movie
Sinister Six
She-Hulk
Deadpool
Loki
Daredevil
Moon Knight
Masters of Evil

>that actually pretty dope Punisher War Machine

....I hate and despise MCU Captain Marvel, but I would sit through two sequels of the mannequin men call 'Brie Larson' monotonously blasting her way through endless rows of caricatures of masculinity before I would waste two red cents on that shit.

>Nothing to do with being released right before 'Endgame' or riding the coattails of the 20 movies before it.
Same as Ant-Man & The Wasp, oh wait!

>This is odd since they can't make a solo hulk
Can they make a TV show? Loki is getting his own show so it could be Disney+ they included and not just movies.

It's onscreen for 30 minutes, but the sec act depicted actually lasts for 3 months in the narrative as they fly at subluminal speed from one star to another. With his Adgardian endurance and her cybernetic enhancements they literally fuck for 90 days non-stop. As such, he's fat Thor at the start of the sequence, but as it goes on he gets fitter and fitter until at the end he's cut Thor again.

They're compatible with each other in more ways than how long they can fuck. For example, when Thor cums he releases a burst of electrical energy that stimulates Nebula's pleasure simulators, cybernetic glands that are ordinarily only accessible by Thanos remotely. Of course this is in addition to semen, which Thor releases liters of. And of course Thor's sperm is Asgardian, so he can impregnate anything. Even Nebula's otherwise potent nanotech microdefense systems are no match for Thor's wargod super-jizz. The thunder sperm battle the proflicactic sterility drones in an epic sequence reminiscent of the best Star Wars space battles, but finally they reach Nebula's ovaries and raid them properly, fertilizing thousands of eggs directly without even waiting for her to ovulate.

The film sees Nebula's auto-repair algorithms desperately trying to keep pace with her swelling abdomen as an entire race of new Asgardians grows inside her. By the end of the film she takes up an entire cargo hold.

I'm betting on disappointment.

>Daredevil

please be real, I know three of those are real but I seriously hope Daredevil is getting a movie or show that continue where the Netflix series left off

Attached: 1480616607954.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

>Iron Heart
the what now?

There's okay ideas in the Clone Saga

Attached: spider-dab.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Attached: B0668FEE-0495-42C7-B3D3-1A4F97927D14.jpg (191x289, 22K)

He's ugly as all fuck, for one thing. His face isn't just the face of a horse, it's the face of a horse with NO SKIN.

Can someone edit this so that his massive, 18-inch cock is out, he's holding it with his left hand and slapping it with his right?

Thanks.

They can't, Hulk and related are trapped by Universal rights. Actually doesn't She-Hulk have separated movie rights also? Either way she can't be used at all (not even in other movies).

Why the fuck would they do a story that everyone hates?

All I care about is Dr Strange 2 desu

When does this start again?

Will they stream the thing or just show it behind the closed doors leaving the plebs to collect breadcrumbs off Twitter and awkwadly cut snippets of the keynote uploaded five hours later on Youtube? What's the point in staying up for the "hype" if the hype is Jeremy Conrad creaming his pants over Black Panther's new shoes?

Attached: 1559394358873.jpg (875x875, 119K)

Because Ben Reilly is popular

They likely won't adapt that though, beyond the first stuff where she makes her own suit. When RDJ vouched for Ironheart, Eve Ewing was the one present at the event, so they'll likely use her run.
Which by the way is VERY GOOD, but the haters won't give her a chance due to Bendis' stain.

I hope they steam it but given the previous Hall H experiences, they definitely won't. There's a lot of stuff we only got through bad pics on Twitter, like Captain Marvel's concept pictures (which took more than a year to see in good quality, and that's because the concept artist was allowed to share them).

>phase FOUR
>no fanttastic FOUR
????????????

Based name, ant bro

>a story that everyone hates?
they did Captain Marvel and GotG

rumour is the MacGuffin is Black Mask's dick pics

That’s a character and a team not a story.

The Clone Saga has been in the nostalgic territory for years now. It's like the Star Wars prequels, just because it was hated once doesn't mean that you can't make money off kids who grew up with it and now have disposable income.

Ruffalo is under contract for one more movie, not just a cameo either.

It’s Shuri

EVS speculated that audiences went in thinking Captain Marvel is directly connected to endgame.

Attached: ethan van sciver boy.jpg (1500x928, 382K)

>quoting EVS
Were you dropped on the head as a baby?

Was already confirmed he is getting a D+ series

I'll love BP 2 if they bring either Namor or Kraven.

I'm betting on audiences eating up whatever Disney shits out no matter how bland it is

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.73M)

>DC_fan.gif

someone's hurt

WB isn't doing a Hall H panel this year

DC fanboys actually had a shitty movie tank and sent a message to WB. That's something that hasn't happened with Marvel yet.

Who could create the Dark Avengers. They're not gonna follow the actual comic and it'd be a weird as fuck introduction for Norman.

Well when all you have is Joker, The Kitchen, Birds of Prey Wonder Woman 2, and Godzilla vs King Kong you would skip too

there's no way they are keeping Daredevil canon but be forced to use Netflix Iron Fist or whatever.

They will go for a full clean reboot when they get to Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Punisher.

And that lesson was "No more Shazam give us Birds of Prey"? I knew DCucks were retarded but thinking that THAT'S a good message to send puts them on an entirely different level

No DC reveals thank god

This day is already embarrassing enough for DC fans

but Shazam 2 is getting made though, so is Black Adam

Meanwhile, this is the extent of DC's relevant presence in the Comic Con this year.

Attached: D_3KXu9VAAMX5in.jpg:orig.jpg (1667x1250, 79K)

>Marvel hype thread
>devolves into DC arguing
And this is all without a Hall H panel

Attached: tenor.gif (498x371, 1.61M)

Zemo, Hammer or Ross

DC fans instigating drama != DC arguing. Marvel fans are simply killing time until the panel starts in a few hours.

Justice League, my dude. Shazam did well for itself considering the budget and the DCEU diehards were overwhelmingly positive towards the movie.

Can you people make a single thread that doesn't devolve into company wars?
>But Yfags started it!
I don't give a shit, stop being children, these are fucking comic companies.

Shazam wasn't a flop, retard

Silver Surfer

They shouldn't be there at all if they don't care.
This need for validation from the DCfags is boring, you won't see me posting "but marvel does it better!" In a DC thread, because i simply don't care.

This is the saddest thing.

They did Civil War already. Civil fucking War.

I don't think people hated Civil War as much as Clone Saga

the real question is why would they do clone saga when peter's still 16

>DC fans instigating drama
more like DC living rent free inside ladderbro's empty skull

But it was for the memes, mostly

And yet here you are, crying.

>>a different director for Ant-Man 3, not a memester like Waititi or journeyman like Reed, but someone with a quality family movie pedigree, or for the love of god, just someone with a vision (like with Shazam, which ended up being a great family movie even without Sandberg being versed in the genre)
I think this is likely to happen, i love what Reeds did for AntMan but his ideas for the sequel were barely decent at best.

>Chris McKenna and Eric Sommers don't get hired to script another Marvel movie again
Not going to happen until they end the Spiderman trilogy

>The Eternals get pushed as something truly mold-breaking and are allowed to carve out their own niche (unlike say, Black Panther)
Rumors says this is the directiont hey want for the movie.

>Scott Derrickson being able to go full on psychological horror in Doctor Strange 2
I hope this happen, afetr IW/EG it was shown that audiences lvoes Doctor Strange doing crazy shit.

>Captain Marvel 2 directed by the Wachowskis
No thanks

>the multiverse gets explored, for real
too soon for that