So what's her motivation?

So what's her motivation?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Pink Diamond is a bitch ass mother fucker.

Gem Supremacist

knokc off jenny robot vs gem invasion arc, robots come in and kick ass but gems get a powerup and kill them all

I'm glad I wrote that shitpost. To answer OP: REVENGE. Specifically targeting Steven is a huge giveaway.

I’m hoping she’s just some madwomen looking to cause as much chaos as possible, I know that’s probably not gonna be the case but I can dream.

Revenge for what?

Fuck off with that shit. Those makes the worst stories.

>women

Well if the logic holds true and the injector is one for making a Diamond and Steven "replaced" the Diamond that was there when things were all neat and in order...

Nothing. She's just a brainwashed fusion of XJ9 and Peacock created by the real villain of the movie.

To become the pirate King.

She actually enjoyed things as they where.

It's just XJ-9 showing up to demonstrate how to write a good female heroine.

Attached: 1500274992290.png (1200x1900, 241K)

So whats Steven gonna say to this one?

She's fucking mad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-18-01-34.png (1280x720, 536K)

>kill people
>burn shit
>fuck school

Her gem-specific purpose is probably related to the injector which leads me to believe she was in charge of kindergartens in general, and since those are no longer a thing, she now has no purpose and gone crazy over it, blames steven for it

What I’m confused about is how they’re going to make her a legitimate threat not only to the CG but the diamonds and Lapis too. Maybe it’d make sense if she were the gem’s creator/the original gem

>but the diamonds
not really in it
>Lapis
either jobs like crazy or barely in it

Attached: 8001545524.png (530x522, 213K)

hundred bucks they pull some bs like the diamonds are too far away to come help. cuz it really wouldnt make sense if there was just a gem somewhere stronger than the diamonds

She's so radically different from all the other gems in design and locomotion that she might be her own thing. If she were diamond-tier and already on Earth she would've been mentioned before. If she were diamond-tier and in a colony she would've been handled already. Also all the other gems don't have ornate cuts.

My hypothesis is that she's something akin to a debugger made by the same entity that created WD and was just inactive until a sudden halt in expansion occurred.

Connie is such a goober.

Attached: Steven Universe The Movie _ Official Trailer _ Cartoon Network 1-12 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

So fucking mad

Attached: tumblr_44385bea2523908e6c4dfe465cdea7eb_beac1c22_640.jpg (640x370, 39K)

Are there any gifs of her? I don't watch/engage with the series but the character animation on her is just so fucking cool.

Play 'It's the Truth' at hall speed. I think it sounds a lot better.

HOPAL

Attached: Steven Universe The Movie _ Official Trailer _ Cartoon Network 1-6 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 838K)

>more gem-human relationships have started in the two-year period
>more hybrid children have been born
>Heart bitch thinks this will lead to the end of the gem race
>She decides to kill all organics so Gems will live on

>mfw the entity that created WD was Vexus/The Cluster
>gems actually are advanced robots made of light and the "evolution" of classic robots
>that heart-shaped gem is Jenny who was defeated by The Cluster and turned into an evil robot-gem hybrid

Attached: 1561065896492.jpg (310x328, 16K)

>more hybrid children have been born
I highly doubt that would get too trendy

I gonna say "Kefka Knock-Off", Gem Super Soldier Experiment, got empowered, went insane, Jester Motif, will probably reject initial UNDERSTANDING with a "Self-Help Book"-like insults.

Attached: Amano_Kefka_II.jpg (761x1000, 195K)

>So what's her motivation?
Steven's incredibly punchable face.

SUCH AN AGGRAVATION
ACCUSATIONS DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE THEM
INSPIRATION GETTING HARD TO FAKE IT
CONCENTRATION NEVER HARD TO BREAK IT
SITUATION NEVER WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE

Attached: IMG_5034.jpg (400x248, 18K)

>pink color scheme
>poofy shoulders
>clown
>personal grudge against Steven
there's absolutely no way she isn't related to Pink Diamond, I'd be baffled if she wasn't

Two halves of pink diamond, white split that fuck in two so she could be top dog

getting dicked down by GREG

cute!

>tfw they go full Halo and have the gems be creations of long-gone ancient humanity.

same as any anime movie villain, who cares.

She obtained a geoweapon and decided that Pink Diamond was a worth opponent. They fight it out and eventually end up watching Crying Breakfast Friends.

The trailer shows her powers working on squash and smash cartoon logic from the 30s 40s animation era akin to Looney tunes with rubber hose styled limbs that can transform without needing the whole body to form around a single idea.

She's definitely got a unique powered that's for sure given what we can compare her to the rest of gemkind

Stretchy pussy is too accommodating. She's sexually frustrated because she wants it to hurt, but never found a dick that could push her past her limits.

But then she came to earth...

she's cute

Attached: 681.jpg (184x184, 7K)

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR THE OLD "UNIVERSE" CHARM.

"Help me out here, schtu-ball. This one's gonna need the both of us!"

Attached: D_4JsBkXYAUv6rE.jpg (900x508, 63K)