Ducktales at Comic-Con

So why hasn't the panel been uploaded yet? Been waiting for the fucking Rocko panel since yesterday.

Attached: Dicktales.jpg (783x1200, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1kiTVbUXOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up op. seriously. it's 2014, no one knows what you're talking about.

Where is the fucking panel

HOLY SHIT GOOFY IS THERE

>>Disney: Avengers: Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history.

>Also Disney: We're totally doing Disney Afternoon shared universe with nuDucktales

NOSTALGIA BOMB AND MIND BLOWN FOREVER CONFIRMED

I will keep this thread alive until the panel is finally uploaded.

Who is this? I don't think i've seen her before.

Attached: 6192019223813.jpg (400x612, 178K)

Glittering Goldie.

>Gosling
Thanks, I hate it for now.

OH SHIT, TAILSPIN DIDN'T JUST GET REFERENCED, FUCKING BALOO!

I'm not sure where they're falling but I do know Daisy is going to land in a big ol' pool of Italian tears.

Also, sure, there's Goofy and the Rescur=e Rangers but I'm more interested in the Evel Knievel Gummi Bear.

>EVERYBODY IS HERE!

WHy does Gosalyn looks like Zendaya?

It's not Baloo

Attached: 1563565231882.jpg (1200x900, 91K)

Now this is childhood. Before Pokemon, before Dragonball Z, before Power Rangers. Before all of that was Disney Afternoon.

Looks like Kit and Molly grown up?

Not a gummi bear Molly from Tale Spin all grown up.

Whats with the hate on Goz? Looks fine to me.

It is

It appears she has slightly darker skin then the og design, and people think that they blacked another ginger
Add to the whole "white adopting black" aspect and people feel it might get preachy

>Donald is togheter with his best friends instead of his family
makes you think...

Daisy's cute

Goldie O’Gilt

Attached: 67236D4E-3C99-41C7-A3B3-8C4AC5A972D2.gif (266x338, 893K)

>Nu-Tales
>Nu-Darkwing

Attached: 1456464890616s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Aren’t baby geese darker in color anyway?

Attached: 81AE907D-67D8-474C-8003-44E30636AA3A.jpg (450x300, 26K)

Is the panel up yet?

Wait, there was a Rocko panel?

This shit just proves that Disney tards will eat any shit they slap on a plate in front of them

Depends, they're kinda yellow/brown/grey.
I doubt they were thinking of the color of real geese when they came up with the character's new look, though.

Attached: geese-852.jpg (780x439, 34K)

>Implying the Caballeros aren't his honorary family
Maybe not in Nutales but definitely elsewhere

Why is this shit not on youtube yet. It happened hours ago.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I saw the pic on my phone earlier and thought it was Baloo and a TERRIBLE redesign for Rebecca. Molly, huh? Yeah, I can see it. Works.

Her eyes are green. Statistically speaking, you have a better chance of winning the lotto twice while reading this than a non-white person has of having green eyes.

This must be hell, because Don Rosa is still poor and blind while Ducktales just got another season.

Attached: M8leL8h.png (1608x891, 895K)

THIS is what tipped you off that you're living in hell? Not, like... species being hunted to extinction to make old Chinese limpdicks think they've got virility potions?

Kit and Molly grew, Huey, Dewey and Louie are still minors.

So...I'm kinda concerned Donald's presence is so diminished in the poster, and while I commend the presence of all these new players, it's like, the show already struggles to give everyone their due with how many characters they're juggling at the same time. Now they're adding even more? Exploit what you already have properly before adding even more to it!

Well fuck, Darkwing looks like shit. And this is coming from someone that actually likes the nuTales artstyle.

Who gives a fuck about that?

That's just man being man. But this is the work of a supernatural being. It's too perfect. The ultimate deconstruction of the beauty that was the Duckverse.

Attached: 1508333584932.jpg (430x350, 98K)

What's there to dislike?

Don't worry he will be taking care of the real threat

Attached: th.jpg (474x669, 60K)

He looks like Liefelds Captain America with a gigantic beak.

They can toss all the shit they want at the wall, I won't be surprised until they prove to me they actually have a clear vision for who Donald IS in this show, because you remove his love for his nephews and he's almost a total void. You barely have any of his old school malice let alone the versatility that made him beloved in Barks comics in the first place, he's been reduced to a walking "What Did He Say" joke and they aren't even TRYING to do much else. You're handled such a multifaceted character and THIS is what you to do him? Goddamn man, this show has done some good stuff but it's really done Donald dirty.

That's what happens when redditt writes a TV show

I put myself in the place of kids who have no previous knowledge of Donald and their only point of reference for him is the new Ducktales. What appeal could they get from him? Could they understand why is this character so famous and adored with how one-note he can be portrayed in this show? I've already seen Frank asked why Storkules idolizes Donald. Twice. He always responds with "Why don't you?" but the truth is that his universe doesn't give a good enough answer. It's almost like the joke is that Storkules is hyped as hell for one of the most expendable characters in the cast.
It just makes me think.

There are too many damn characters on this show. They need to figure out their core cast and stick to it.

...You're seriously doing "Won't somebody PLEASE think of the CHILDREN" over Donald Duck.

Ok, how would YOU handle Donald? Honest question, I agree about him not having enough to do.

Duck comics have always thrived on having lots of supporting characters. The good ones come back. The bad ones don't.

At absolute most I'm cranky that the pic above is putting made-for-the-new-show unproven characters up front. Webby's even-newer friend really shouldn't get a better place than Fethry and Gladstone.

Don't be obtuse. I went with kids because I trust any adult would have at least some peripheral knowledge of Donald Duck. But sure, suppose you have someone who's been told this show is well-written and watches it for the first time, and in this scenario said person happens not to know shit about any of the characters in it (despite Donald and Scrooge in particular being so famous...see why I went with kids?). Okay, if you then tell this guy one among this is one of the most famous and beloved characters worldwide, do ya really think Donald would be his first answer with how poorly he's treated in the show? He'd think him a gimmick character at best.

Isn't that complaint usually about whether something is too sexy, violent, or otherwise harmful to children? That user seemed to be asking about whether Donald Duck manages to be an appealing character to the show's target audience, or if his character only works well for adult duck fans who already have a lot of knowledge of his character.

Donald Duck IS too sexy for the children though, that’s a fact

Yet a super-unfunny fuckhead like Feathry is a recurring character while le chevalier only appeared tiwce.

Attached: 6vGoXEB.jpg (966x685, 335K)

>Donald Duck is now a main character
>Bring Goofy for new season
>Dont bring Mickey for a trio reunion and some KINO episodes

holy fucking cringe Disney

Attached: 1548452498881.jpg (500x468, 33K)

No mice in Duck universe. Goofy is a dog. Allowed, thanks to the Beagle Boys clause.

Am I the only one who hates the voices/dialogue that come out of Huey, Dewey and Louie? It's like they went from being timeless evergreen characters with a very distinct voice to a very specific type of kids that you'd come across in everyday life. It's like they tried to make them more relatable for modern day by giving them snarky personalities and other little jaded disingenuous and overall obnoxious traits that are very common in modern day kid characters. Basically what I'm saying is they feel like characters that are made for this specific time period we live in now and they share the same exact characteristics as every child character you see in every cartoon that comes out now. They're no longer just a couple of goodhearted kids who can be rascals but instead they are quippy, snarky, and at time bratty kids who always have a comeback or some sort of dumb remark which I find hard to enjoy and route for. I feel the with time, this show will not age as well as the original does because it's very "now" much like how Quack Pack was very obviously a product of the 90's. I'm not saying it's bad or even that they are necessarily bad characters, but it's a noticeable change which i'm not entirely sure is good for it's longevity.

The showrunners said they weren't allowed to use Mickey.

Fuck you, Mickey is good now. Don't drag him through this shitshow.

Attached: meep.jpg (908x499, 277K)

Make him a humble man with rage of the gods
Wow super hard

but nu-Ducktales is also good

Attached: 4337427278.gif (180x200, 1.08M)

>no mice
Then explain this season 3 teaser

Attached: IMG_20190720_035003.jpg (2048x1536, 314K)

Fair cop. No mice-the-size-as-domesticated-ducks, then.

Hell no. It's better than the original but that's not saying much.

Donald Duck is not the main character of this show ffs, he didn't even show up often if at all in the original Duck Tales.

>It's better than the original
Contrarian opinion. Nu-Ducktales is so fucking inconsistent.

Don is enjoying the new ducktales.

>Contrarian opinion.
lmao you wish, the show didn't get a fourth season because people hate it.

Is the panel online anywhere yet?

Original DuckTales kinda lost steam when they started doing nonsense like putting in a fucking caveman Duck. Hopefully it'll be a while before anything like that happens with the new show.

Treating him more like a character and less like a plot burden would be a start, and what's the real shame is, they've already done it. So they can, but for the most part they won't.

See, I have some gripes with the pilot (Donald witnesses first hand how if it wasn't for him Dewey would have been roast duck, because Scrooge didn't do shit to prevent it, then is totally fine with letting his kids under Scrooge's guard so we can have a happy ending) but other than that, it was VERY promising for how they could handle Donald: they actually bothered to take him seriously, give him meaningful dialogue and actions to go with it, a chance to showcase a variety of moods...He proved his worth to the cast no problem...

...and then you look back at season 1 as a whole and most of the time he's either absent or a one-note joke. So absent he was that Frank had to tell fans Donald was busy repairing his boat, but we wouldn't find out through the show itself until The Last Crash of the Sunchaser (so, right before the very end of the season).

The show needs to realize (remember?) that Donald is a vital component of the family and treat him accordingly, simple as that. There's no reason why they should reserve actual care put into him for special ocassions, or that they should be so fearsome of his voice as to nulify the more frequent screentime everyone wants him to have.

Season 2's gotten better in that regard, but if they ever want to match half the potential of the character found in the comics they claim to be such big fans of, they have enormous room for improvement.

Nigga its a fucking show for kids

Attached: 4634632432.jpg (496x447, 60K)

Ya know the comics by Carl Barks? The ones the crew won't stop repeating they venerate and know by heart? Donald was of ridiculously high importance to them. A Must in every single Scrooge adventure and headlining a lot of his own. Seeing the staff's continuous mentions of how much they respect and embrace the source material, you can't blame savvy fans for disliking how the show seems to almost go out of its way to push away Don.

>Ya know the comics by Carl Barks? The ones the crew won't stop repeating they venerate and know by heart?
You know this is a reboot of the SHOW, Duck Tales? The one that was on TV? Just like this one is on TV? You might recognize the similar theme song? It's not fucking Carl Bank's comic and the crew NEVER said it would be the same as Carl Bank's comics.

Is his brain rotting away too? Oh, you cruel god.

Source: Dude, trust me.

inb4 out of context screenshot of something might be construed as not-hate with proper mental gymnastics applied.

Source? If anything his Facebook page leads me to think he hates it.

As one of the messages quoted lemme tell ya I'm fully aware of that fact, but what good is Yea Forums for if not devoting long wided rants about cartoon ducks unfiltered?

Agreed COMPLETELY. The nephews' voices and attitudes really ruin them for me—they literally force us to follow the stories from the perspective of characters who care little about them.
The new Webby is kind of like the original nephews, but you still have lazy edgelord Dewey and Louie hanging around to be Peter Griffin.

I somehow doubt that.

Attached: Donnie.gif (1264x2900, 161K)

You’re probably being facetious but look at OP pic again

I do not care about the kid characters at all and wish there was a Garfield Without Garfield esque edit of the show without them but it would probably be a mess. I want more adult ducks.
Mark Beaks spin-off when

You've got an issue with the nephews? Or do you just assume they're bad because they're kids?

Ducktales was always about the kids, this one is actually better because of Donald.

Don's enjoying planting chillies, not watching shit cartoons

They're probably afraid the goodie go-getter kids are outdated and are simply going for the easy/cheap comedy with how kids act today. Dewey being the most proactive (but being a doofus) and Louie being the most lazy amounting to visual gags and the occasional one liner, with Huey being down the middle and an all around quip machine.

Attached: 1455499688090.jpg (541x541, 33K)

I love how he's the most beloved comic book author of all time up here while in his native land his own neighbors don't even know who he is. They probably think he's just planting chillies all day.

They’re fine, I’m just not that invested in their stories.
I feel like we’re getting more of the adult cast in the reboot and they have interesting storylines. I just want to see more of what they’re up to

>lmao
Kiddo, please.
>the show didn't get a fourth season because people hate it.
Your insecurities are leaking out because I don't recall anyone saying anything about hating it.

Oh look, it's all those shows that I always hated. Well at least we still get Grandpa Beag- No? Okay.

He's honestly probably happier with the chillies than doing comics
Jack Kirby never said "chilli peppers will break your heart, kid"

Why doesn't he move to the place where he's famous? Dude is a fucking weirdo.

I've never actually eaten chillies so I can't attest to that statement. But Don's work is a thing of beauty and in a perfect world he wouldn't have retired, or at least someone would've carried on his torch.

Attached: comic.jpg (954x678, 388K)

cause the nephews have never acted like brats before.

Attached: giphy.gif (499x370, 487K)

except for Max

Have you seen the videos where he does a tour of his house? It's comfy as fuck, if I were him I'd never leave that place
It's the perfect "to live here until I pass away" place, just nice wooden house with lots of books and movies and a huge space for gardening and so on

>never eaten chillies
You’re missing out, user.

I’m extremely buttmad about this. Maybe he’s a secret season finale reveal or something, they’ve got to know that everyone wants to see him.

is that Phooie?

Kids today would find it hard to buy their genuine excitement for going on adventure. They need to be more cynical and work under 5-6 layers of irony. Instead of

>Pssht, what? A pyramid? I bet there's going to be a mummy inside

it was more like

>I can't believe it! The grave of Aten-Ra! Built entirely out of limestone!

So if Mickey were allowed to be in the show, would he be the everyday normal guy or an ace detective?

The nephews' colours weren't standardised until Ducktales

Hollywood superstar, Angones already said, further proving how he doesn't understand the comics he's supposedly adapting.

the colors weren't always red, green, and blue.

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 15K)

That's just because they were too cheap to buy in more color if one ran out.

I'm more used to the boys having black shirts and colored caps.

They're fortunately not adapting comic stories, they're only taking them as inspirations and cues for their own thing.

Well damn I was actually hoping for Detective Mickey.

Do you think this series will ever end or is this another money milking shit for DIdney that will gone for the next 10 years

It will go on as long as the show creators want it to be, and they're given a large amount of free reigns by the Disney execs because this is a flagship title.
All in all, I could see it go for four seasons, but after that, it really depends if the show runners still are into it themselves.

Look up Disney's 4 season rule. It gets cancelled after season 4.

Do they still do that shit? I thought they stopped

They still do. Look at Phineas and Ferb, Star Vs the Forces oEvil or any Disney tv show, popular or not. 4 seasons is enough to enter syndication and from then on there's no point in making new episodes.

>Gadget.

Uh oh. Don't let Russia find out.

>you have a better chance of winning the lotto twice while reading this than a non-white person has of having green eyes.
What are jews?

Not white, according to themselves. Unless it suits their narrative, of couse.

>Look at Phineas and Ferb
You mean the series that got 222 episodes and that Disney is now trying to bring back through Milo?
The rule I remember is the 65 episodes one that they have abandoned.

Well they can’t use Mickey, that idea was one they had in development, at one point Daisy was to work for Glomgold.

They sat on P&F season 4 for 4 fucking years. And Milo is all but officially cancelled after season 2.

The "x amount of seasons/episodes" rule is typically employed by studios so the VAs can't demand renogiation of contracts for higher wages.

>Talespin
>The Wuzzles
>Gooftrop
>Darkwing Duck
>3 Cabelleros
>Rescue Ranger
So they went full in with cameos?

Again look at Phineas and ferb and star vs the voices of evil. Both cancelled after 4 seasons. Just like every other Disney tv show. Because it's their policy. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Phineas and ferb had twice as many episodes per season you retard. It's still 4 seasons

Well, they sure won't use Sora or any KH character that they already haven't.

Despite the fact Sora could just have his appearance adapted to the world he is, like in the games. But, as a dog, a duck or other animal?

You know what else is meant for kids?
Tiddies, but I don't see you complaining about that, you immature manchild.

Talking of PaF no news at SDDC for the next movie?

Phineas and Ferb had 65 episodes per season. That's a full shows worth of episodes.
"It's still 4 seasons"
Sure, but once you can multiply the number of episodes in a season to a ridiculous number, the season number means almost nothing.
>Again look at Phineas and ferb and star vs the voices of evil.
Star: 77 episodes
P&F: 222 episodes
>Both cancelled after 4 seasons. Just like every other Disney tv show.
Again, technically true, but again, when disney can freely pick and choose to call what would be 3 full seasons of another show a single season, the term is rather empty. They can pretty much prolong the 4th season as much as they want.

Phineas and Ferb was apparently more because of Dan and Swampy wanting to switch focus than it was an outright cancellation; from the new movie and their treatment of Milo Murphy's Law, it's pretty obvious Disney would have carried on if they hadn't been burned out.

>no sources
>"it's pretty obvious"
Uhu sure buddy

Attached: d2017.png (915x201, 56K)

yo that's actually really great

Also they confirmed the show will have gay couples apparently

Attached: IMG_9624.jpg (1164x285, 88K)

She doesn't, Gosalyn has red hair.

Violet having two days that are rarely seen and never heard is fine. But don't fuck up Della and Penny.

Friendship can exist between two women you idiots.

>Violet having two days
What?

Violet having two dads that are rarely seen and never heard is fine. But don't fuck up Della and Penny.

Friendship can exist between two women you idiots.

I doubt Della, that would be bizarre af to force some second “mom” on the triplets (plus partial legacy character)

So only two side characters are gay, ok. I Don’t see Penumbra and Della having a relationship, beyond just friends though.

Especially since Della is already trying to make amends for not being there for most their lives.

popping out with that especially since they knew each other only for a matter of days and didn't bond at all.

Wouldn't feel well written for sure.

Donald is barely anything more than an average joe which is his character since the 40s
besides that (going more after the comics) he is hysteric and easily angered because of his lack of control over his life, he is the guy that wants to control life and have somewhat of a good time but just can't because he also ends up somewhat cynical and pessimistic because he frequently compares himself to better cases like gladstone. Which are pretty much all average joe traits. He's always been that, but now his caring for the triplets is the core of his worries over losing control.

He's also kind of an asshole. It's been toned down over the years but donald's still got that part of his character.

Actually, isn't there a short that's entirely about doanld trying to kill chip and dale?

Hear fucking hear. Donald and Scrooge are the biggest assets this show has access to, with all the heavy lifting already done by Barks and many others.
Yet Donald doesn't really have a place in the show. Even the poster has him on the sidelines, alongside the rest of the side characters. Webby and her OC friends take priority over Donald.

Attached: en tiedä.png (225x225, 9K)

Thank god, I always thought TaleSpin was weird for using Jungle Book characters

>the black girl is a purple crow
What did they mean by this?

Hehehe

Attached: nut butter.png (604x362, 431K)

She’s a hummingbird called a violet saberwing. Which is also her name.

Crows are known for being intelligent problem solvers, so she's probably very smart.

This. If they were going for accuracy, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby would be yellow.

Something about the cameo character styles looks really off. The one big danger of all these cameos. They have way more opportunities to fuck up

>current year
>treating a character named Donald with any form of respect
We need to burn California

If they bring Goofy it wouldn't be bad to bring Max, he's kinda forgotten

Is this show ever going to have anything to stand on other than ebin references to other, superior content?

I could buy Penny as being the kind of person who doesn't actually understand the kind of platonic relationship Della would want with her.

Meanwhile the Cabs show did him perfectly
Like he doesn’t need to be close to the main character but damn give him some respect

>they get all the white privilege but are treated as minorities (EOE and such) and they have a victim card to use as much as they want
Man, they really got the system figured out, huh?

>hey so I didn’t ask this at the filmed panel but in private after, just trust me, okay? My ships are canon!
I believe the gay dads part since that’s super common in shows now, but I don’t think they’re gonna make Della (you know, mother of triplets, so canonically has taken dick before) a lesbian with some OC who from what I recall, they don’t even get along

*they didn’t get along at first

Not only Don Rosa never drew Feathry, accoding to him , he doesn't even exist.

None of these characters exist. They're fucking talking ducks what did you expect

He still had to put him in the official family tree.

>he doesn't know

Attached: aku.png (646x646, 65K)

>Donald Duck is now a main character
Nice joke

Forget them, where's muh PEG!?

Attached: DtuinJ9VAAEstca.jpg (1200x900, 150K)

>He doesn't like based Fethry
Imagine being this person

Attached: 515062.png (318x436, 86K)

Nah. Try to mess with them sure but not outright murder.
Fun thing is that the short the other user replied with ends with the chipmunks killing -him-

When will fans learn to stop asking actors about ships? This is Voltron all over again. I’m sure Paget would be supportive of most Della ships when a fan puts her on the spot at a busy signing event. She isn’t going to shut a fan down and ruin their day.

Della and Penumbra is a fine ship but canon? Nah. Considering that Della predicted that they would be friends and then later compares Penny to her brother, it would be strange twist to make them lovers later on.

A main character not the main character.

>Gosalyn is now Mexican
Is her name Gosalinda?

donald is not even worthy of the center piece, he's back to be a "episode quest of the season" like the old show. American Disney deosn't see Donald as an important character, they don'yt aknowledge the European market.

she's till got red hair so she's likely just dark feathered like goslings. I hope.

I'll hold judgement till we see her in action

They seem to be swinging for the fences I don't want them to screw up now.

>American Disney deosn't see Donald as an important character
Donald is literally more popular in America than Mickey is

Attributing race to animals was a mistake.

Buddy, they already knew long before we did.

>another character is blackwashed
>people think that they blacked another ginger

No people don't think that they know it because they have functioning eyes you fucking retard. Could you be anymore disingenuous?

Uh yeah, Goofy but no Max or PJ. This show is garbage and always has been.

Attributing intelligence to Americans was also a mistake.

Epic comeback, tumblrina

Cry harder soiboi

Any guesses?

He’s fucking cute here. Why didn’t they use this design in the show?

Incel

wait, is that some motherfucking bubba duck and his shitty dinosaur in that poster...?

the fuck would they bring back that autistic cave moron... fuck you disney

Don't you are those bomb ass shades he's wearing? That sick trick he's pulling? The fact that even though he's a ginger, he's still white? Bubba's the shit now.

at least he's still a white ginger

LOL. Looks like that Twitter user went to the cast and crew and started asking about ships at the signing. I’m guessing Paget was the only one who didn’t want to dismiss her outright.

Frank’s response seems to indicate that Webby and Lena are going to remain friends. But I guess the shippers can keep on hoping.

Attached: CC73112F-E4D9-441A-909F-CFC475F5661A.jpg (750x344, 75K)

Sora when

Fans will never stop asking about ships
It's up to the animators to not make any discussion about ships

It's probably for the best. Lena's too old for Webby anyway.

WHY

THE

FUCK

HASN'T

THE

PANEL

BEEN

UPLOADED

TO

YOUTUBE

YET

IT

HAPPENED

A

DAY

AGO

I have to say, I never expected they would use almost every single series from the Disney Afternoons in this reboot of DuckTales, but it really makes me happy, remembering the old times. However, I hope they won't use ALL the series like Bonkers (it was too stupid) or Gargoyles (they would ruin its legacy). I do hope, however, they will use the Mighty Ducks. (Although, like with the Gummi Bears and Chip and Dale, this was a series with humans).

You know?, this formula should be applied to revive series from other generation into one. That would be Kim Possible, and she could gather characters from other series from her generation. The same ones who were tied to crossovers: "Lilo & Stitch", "American Dragon: Jake Long", "The Proud Family" and "Recess". The Replacements and "Phineas and Ferb" could be included too. What do you think?

It's bizarre because they then do shit like this which feels like clear pandering

Attached: 3585.png (491x445, 357K)

Lena's eyes are always like that, though. She always keeps them half open. It's just that because she's looking at Webby, it gives it subtext that they didn't intend.

We need more wide-eyed Lena, because she's actually cute when she's acting normal.

Attached: 1558156429474.gif (600x338, 576K)

I think Angones said somewhere that there was not going to be any romance between the kid characters. Though that won't stop shippers.

Huh, Lena not wearing makeup.

Attached: Terror of the Terra-Firmians.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

WHY

THE

FUCK

HASN'T

THE

PANEL

BEEN

UPLOADED

TO

YOUTUBE

YET

IT

HAPPENED

A

DAY

AGO

she looks like nothing of the sort, you're just so goddamn butthurt about spoodermin you're pulling shit out of your ass to justify your persecution complex

if you'd just use google you'd know she's a hummingbird
which means she's perfectly equipped to navigate Webbigail's labyrinthine puss puss

Good. I have no problem with gay ducks but I do not want kid romance. Keep that shit to the adults

>lena only wearing a nightshirt

Hello, Boner!

WHY

THE

FUCK

HASN'T

THE

PANEL

BEEN

UPLOADED

TO

YOUTUBE

YET

IT

HAPPENED

A

DAY

AGO

stop spamming this you moronic cunt. shit. go blog about it on facebook or something, shit!

Lena wants to fuck that duck

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I wanna fuck this duck

Attached: 15067595494011.png (2000x1128, 1.31M)

She's like 100 stop
Stahp
Goldie shouldn't be attractive like this

Oh a good 130 at least, if you account for her probably being younger than scrooge since that's just how women tend to be

>Darkwing Duck
>TaleSpin
>Rescue Rangers
>all in DuckTales poster

They're going to lazily slip the whole Disney Afternoon inside one show, aren't they?

Attached: 1530781558769.jpg (353x397, 37K)

Hey, I own that one.
Life and times of Scrooge McDuck.

i mean doesn't really stop her from being a Duck GILF either way user. I'd say i'd destroy her but i dont think anyone, much less scrooge, could top Goldie.

Attached: 155AF2E5-DD4E-4B55-85A2-0462E7C981E5.jpg (600x338, 64K)

not with that attitude!

Here have some art of Goldie being sexy user. Just for your lightly confused boner.

I''ll try my best for you user. Give her some eggs. (if ducks dont have some kinda menopause)

Attached: goldie.jpg (640x625, 48K)

>yfw she's actually OLDER than Scrooge

Attached: 1530933234136.png (804x440, 464K)

>almost two centuries of experience
>literal supernatural enhancements
she could probably suck out your very soul and make it feel like heaven

Huey doesn't seem nearly as snarky as the other two, though

It's the flat green eyes that really do it for me, but I don't know why.
That's always been my problem, I can pinpoint what I like, but never why I like it.

>muh comics!

God will you fags shut up? Not a Agnoes fan but it’s possible to add your own interpretation to an adaptation. Not everything has to be a literal copy and paste.

WHY

THE

FUCK

HASN'T

THE

PANEL

BEEN

UPLOADED

TO

YOUTUBE

YET

IT

HAPPENED

A

DAY

AGO

I totally get it

Maybe he likes his privacy

>Daisy is confirmed
>Yea Forums has yet to go into autistic screeching about it

I’m pleasantly surprised

You realize no one here has it and we can't do anything if someone uploads it or not. SDCC doesn't technically allow videos of their panels to be recorded so someone had to do it secretly if they did at all
Keeping spamming this isn't doing literally anything but annoying people

This the time to post a trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1kiTVbUXOc

Attached: not zero.png (1245x625, 540K)

MOMMY

Disney doesn't own Samus.

I think Donald people aren't into this series much anymore.
Plus making him happy near his friends in this poster probably made them content enough

Her design is nice so their complaints would sound tsundere with a cross of furry.

Helps that they chose her best looking design as a basis.

And Micky

>some characters completely redesigned
>some not at all

any reason for this?

maybe they’re planning to retcon any Jungle Book characters out of Talespin, remember the whole issue with King Louie.

Ive always wanted to see how the Talespin OCs would look in Jungle Book style

Only the ducktales and darkwing characters got changes. Which is, you know, because the show is ducktales and darkwing is heavily connected.

The talespin, goofy, rescue rangers stuff was kept pretty much the same since there's no reason to heavily alter things you're only slightly touching.

I'm amazed at how much Kit grew up to look like Baloo. I wonder what celebrity VA they'll get for him and Molly.

What the heck happened to gosalyn?

Attached: 152756_0001.jpg (314x446, 52K)

She got diversified

Does the junior woodchuck guide cover sex with older teenage ducks?

It's not the brown tan they got going. It's just the whole wardrobe and hair look gross.

I can feel the porn for both of them coming

Reminder the panel has not been uploaded yet after almost 2 days. Been waiting for that Popeye panel too.

She found a fountain of youth in Ronguay, it's literally one of her first lines of dialogue in the series

So what's this weird thing about the jungle book characters I keep hearing about? Besides the live action movie, that kingdom hearts gatcha's got jungle book characters so what's the rights issue I hear about?.

Attached: Mowgli_&_Baloo_5★_KHUX.png (514x635, 533K)

>that kingdom hearts gatcha's got jungle book characters
It does? Guess that scrapped BBS world ended up getting used after all, kinda.

There's a bunch of disney stuff in the gacha game that hasn't been used in the main games, including ducktales.

Attached: khdt.png (350x360, 250K)

They mentioned more diversity coming to the show in the panel.
Also a bunch of fans seem to think Gyro is canonically Asian now after hearing about the Gizmoduck in Japan arc which seems like an odd thing to assume based on what they mentioned about it

Black Knight was unsufferably Mary Sue ish

That is one phallic looking plane.

Just autistic screeching about Goslyn being tannish color.

Huey used it when he was playing wingman for Fenton.

the junior woodchuck guide cover everything.

but she is still a redhead