Why aren't women more muscular in comics

Why aren't women more muscular in comics
It would make sense if they were all super fit like the men

Attached: c8e71744b052fcd5930afac948b2acf9_original.jpg (639x482, 117K)

Most comic artists lack taste.

Attached: elseworldsfinest129qn.jpg (1000x1575, 448K)

As usual, normalfags don't know what's good for them

For some reason I thought the thumbnail was of Batman sitting up in bed and Catwoman jumping his bones.

This

Attached: CM1.jpg (1526x1276, 1.6M)

Im not gay. Thats why. End of tread. Goodbye forever kys

That's sexist because the drawings of imaginary people might make women feel sad and insecure

I thought the exact same thing

Because neckbeards and feminists don't like muscular women

I like my muscular women to still look like women.

damn it now i'm turned on

>has never fucked a girl strong enough to squeeze his cock like a vice
You haven't even lived. My friend with benefits teaches all sorts of dance and shes got bigger muscles than me

Which comic and issue is this from?

They do but when woman get muscular they also get sexy and have more pronounced figure. They can't do anything about having big tits.

If you can't find a feminine muscular woman you're either retarded or super fucking baked.

Attached: xviii-mediterranean-games-tarragona-2018-spain-shutterstock-editorial-9728711j.jpg (1500x1012, 162K)

One part of it is that people have different definitions of what constitutes muscular and how it fits with other physical details.

At a glance it's hard to tell which one is more muscular but the top is likely more appealing because she has breasts as well.

Is that hand muscles or vaginal?

Batman the long Halloween

Attached: c.jpg (500x734, 132K)

Sauce? It is an amazing drawing.

you sound EXTREMELY gay

Forget it, didn't read the whole thread. Thanks.

this thread needs more images

Attached: 1552476006710.jpg (750x1061, 267K)

How big do you like them, Yea Forums?

Attached: Mongal_bb.jpg (720x404, 71K)

Attached: Pichelli.jpg (843x1202, 178K)

that size
which episode of BB is she in

Attached: 118325-73988-mongal.jpg (360x360, 115K)

Duel of the Double Crossers

It varies depending the style, but overall I'm not much for limits.

Attached: 1536340910264.jpg (653x985, 244K)

thanks

Attached: mongal_designEd.jpg (370x490, 49K)

Poor foreshortening in that pic.

What part of getting superpowers instead of cancer from being bitten from a radioactive spider makes sence to you?

About this size. But really, anything goes as long as it's well proportioned and feminine.

Attached: Jennifer_Walters_(Earth-616)_from_Avengers_Vol_8_2_007.jpg (583x615, 196K)

the art is great but hows the writing

If you like Jen at all, you really don't want to know.

Don't even think of defending the art. Everyone has mocked it and for good reason. Probably one of the worst artists to put on a book that requires them to draw a female. There are plenty of female bodybuilders that still look feminine. This isn't a good look for Carol. Not as bad as the infamous Carl Manvers image.

Attached: 1308353660218.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Are breasts muscles?

sure why not

I liked grey Jen

Attached: GreySheHulkDateDress.jpg (928x1400, 119K)

>Everyone
>talks about Yea Forums
user... Not only is Yea Forums not "everyone", but those female bodybuilders? If they weren't running bolt-on plastic tits they'd look LESS feminine than this...

If you want to make sense, women can't get muscular irl without juicing.

bags of sand

It wouldn't make sense most of the times, since having super strength implies that you can lift something you wouldn't with your weight and build. If throwing a truck or punch a brick wall doesn't hurt you nor you suffer from fatigue, then muscles won't simply grow. Same goes for male characters eg Superman, who's incredibly buffed even though working out won't have any effect on him. Ofc powerless vigilantes have to be muscular, not enormously much athletic enough to be fast and reactive, but supes? No they could do the same things even if they're anorexic

Constant use of super strength would eventually have some effects, though.

Attached: LoisLaneAnnual2-33.jpg (793x1102, 514K)

Attached: mongal.jpg (669x1200, 144K)

Superheroes should be built like gymnasts and sprinters, now power-lifters. Thick but tight. Capes do cardio all day.

Attached: 1483293505840.jpg (915x1971, 338K)

Attached: Omega Flight 02 pg 11.jpg (1280x2000, 642K)

Now we're getting somewhere.

Attached: Dad's Trophy TMNT.png (915x750, 649K)

There's already a lot of criticism regarding media portrayals of women.

I feel like there would be some initial support for muscly women, but then when women realize that it's much more difficult to be both slender and muscular than simply just slender, there'd be more backlash.

Attached: pantha133539.jpg (657x1024, 180K)

Attached: 1311792558152.jpg (334x700, 109K)

Working:
Pecs - makes your breasts look smaller, widens the chest area so to speak, manlier
Lats - gives you a wider overall frame, manlier
Delts - wider shoulders, your upper body will look manlier
Abs - depends, obliques will make you look like a Panzer. Can be good
Quads, glutes, etc - good!

So, when making a character, consiser the realism level. Are you going for a more supernatural character? Do you want to keep the feminine frame? Consider that hip to waist ratio is what allows you to pack more muscle while retaining a feminine frame. And remember that other female signifiers can help keep thar overall feminine aspect. If you overdo it all at once without regards for those aspects, it'll end up looking like a man, so you need to balance it with that anatomical knowledge

A few signifiers that should be obvious:
Hair style
Facial traits (facial shape and jawline, eye shape, angles, mouth size and format, proportions)
Lacking pomme d'Adam
Lower traps (doesn't need to lack muscle, just don't give her a roider neck if you're using bodybuilders as reference)
Since you are just drawing and not working on a real body: overdoing the traits I posted before, like breast size or hips to waist, which again, lets you give her bigger muscles without fucking up too much
Body fat proportion - this one can vary a lot it's up to taste, but women tend to carry a bit more body fat. I find that making burlier women with a bit more body fat or lither athletic women with low body fat works well, but that's just me.
Muscle insertions
Line angles
If anyone knows something I'm wrong about, I'd be glad to learn more so just shitpost at me

>hating on Kris Anka
absolute shit taste

Attached: *sips*.jpg (1000x1294, 131K)

Attached: 1298243843851.png (656x1057, 474K)

>Why aren't women more muscular in comics

Because that's a very niche fetish that only 1-2% of perverts have.

Carol doesn't count, she's the opposite of what anyone wants in general.

a muscular back, even if a bit wide is quite beautiful, even on a woman, I remember going to a wedding and one of the brides had a wedding dress with an open back, god she had a ripped back

Same

Muscular backs are hot as hell. Like sexy relief maps.

Attached: JSA_09_02a.jpg (494x547, 139K)

Attached: 1457896134582.jpg (988x1500, 587K)

Why TF she skipping leg day? Should have an ass mountain given the size of her arms and back

It's a mystery considering the same artist gave her buff legs during the same run.

Attached: JSA14003.jpg (213x705, 70K)

Who IS that with Fandral???

Nvm Margarita "Rigger" Ruiz.

Nice pull, user

>a giant muslce woman will never push you against a wall and stick her tongue down your throat
why live

Attached: crop.jpg (720x1280, 169K)