Amphibia

SOME

TIMES IN OUR LIVES

Attached: 1563342539562.png (580x414, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UNj-VK43iQ
twitter.com/boodlebrain/status/1152004640252342272
twitter.com/boodlebrain/status/1152012115835674624
tiermaker.com/create/amphibia-season-one-149804
youtube.com/watch?v=E2CeSytk8n8
youtube.com/watch?v=_wnsiXzerAg
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-18-2019.html
amphibia.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=maddie
youtube.com/watch?v=_mIPneHdqbQ
mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE ALL HAVE PAIN

Attached: D_4SrdeWwAIy2Yc.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

WE ALL HAVE SORROW

Attached: 1563427331538.jpg (1280x720, 342K)

This was a very bold way to end the series.

Attached: 1563492970584.png (1280x720, 351K)

ANNE NOOOOOOOO

Ice cold

Attached: 1562647864096.jpg (932x1035, 61K)

DAYUUUUM!

Attached: Blank+_8e5080f3b4d27ba547217756ae6b187d.jpg (1000x524, 53K)

well, So it started, a new show for Yea Forums obsess.

Star vs is dead, is time for AMPHIBIA!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1563588595173.jpg (680x675, 92K)

>you will never be a teenager

Attached: 11896119_1076093305736293_3014398072455976420_n.jpg (317x328, 30K)

Attached: 1560789224761.jpg (500x585, 52K)

Why is she black in your pic?

It's sad that our generation will never experience adolescence.

>you will never be a teenage girl
FTFY

Attached: IMG_20190719_074408.jpg (1196x2048, 331K)

Reminder that they showered together and Anne canonically curls her hair
which probably explains how she keeps getting leaves and junk in it, in Amphibia she has to use pinecones for rollers

This whole sequence hit me harder than it should have.

Attached: 1490252590783.jpg (500x622, 100K)

Can't wait to see how they fuck it up

It is pretty awful. Never got a chance. No friends, no mall trips, no fumbling sexual advances that stay within the limits of propriety. A fucking Ferrari for a body, and never got to take it outside of the garage.
Got some pretty awesome toys though and had a lot of fun on the internet. Including cam fun. Those were the days.

I technically still have some months left.

I might have screamed when Grime supermaned

Attached: Cool.png (1920x952, 1.61M)

So now that the dust has settled, what are your favorite episodes of the series so far?

Attached: 9075CC56-4F82-4994-87FE-B6873CEB1F43.jpg (512x512, 17K)

Their glee when they found each other was so wholesome. It makes the next episode so much heart wrenching.

Attached: Reunino.webm (1280x720, 271K)

I hated being a teen, being an adult is way fucking better

Maybe he really is just an "old softy" after all.

Definitely the one where everyone figures out the train scheme but just goes along with it anyway because fuckit, we have 11 minutes to fill, and this show follows nice, predictable plots.
not because of that, but because based Matt Chapman playing the best newt ever.

Question. Did you have an easier time finding friends as a teen or as an adult?

I liked them all, I love Anne and the others.

Villains that actually care about each other is my jam.

Attached: Sasha_Grime_Hoodlums_by_GreyAnnis.jpg (1451x1080, 161K)

Prison Break>Reunion

Non-Sasha episode might be Archive one

I was an adult, dammit. That was the problem.
No recognition for it. No responsibilities or freedoms, being told to get a job and... fuck, nobody's hiring anyone my age.. all my peers saying I was a gross old man and get away you can't hang out with us..

Anne has not showered in months. She reeks. It's not wholesome, it's gross

Best episode? To hard to choose, they were all kino. But this was the best joke

Attached: no, yes.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

>finding friends
you just look on the channel guide, user. it's on like all the time. I never really liked that show, but I remember this other family we sometimes spent time with, went to their place for thanksgiving, it was the finale and they were super into it.

As someone who turned 20 a few months ago, does it get better? Living on this earth is painful.

Attached: anime anne sasha.jpg (2048x1583, 381K)

About the same really, the biggest difference is I never had money and My senpai was poor. Getting a good job I like with money and time for things I like is the best.

>senpai
So thats still a thing

DAMN ANNE. That was cold.

Attached: 1488375743046.gif (635x457, 1.52M)

I'm 27 now and feel better than ever. there will just be some things you stop giving a fuck about and other things will become important.

The wally episode, Ivy episode and the pond episode are my favorites, since Anne in learning something about friendship and being an adult.

oooh, Hard to say, not much bothers me and things tend to work out. I would say yes if you have a have a job that at least pays for your needs then don't let people get under your skin cause it aint high school so who gives a fuck what anyone thinks. Its actually sad to see 20-30 or even 40 year olds with that middle school attitude

All the Sasha episodes were pretty great.

Also have a soft spot for the road trip with Wally. I expected him to be a throwaway background character based on his first appearance or two, but now he's probably my favorite townie.

Attached: 67578.png (856x596, 34K)

try moving out of your family members house. You could get a single room apartment affordable for min wage worker...unless you live in the city.

Absofuckinglutely. You get the feel that Grime really appreciates Sasha's cunning, both in a practical and personal sense
She basically saved all of their asses in the heron attack and got the Tower's shitshow on its way back to being effective. Damn shame they'd dug in their heels about executing Hop Pop, with Sasha's people skills she could have just swindled the rebellion into fizzling out on its own, but this fiasco's just gonna add fuel to the fire

High school is so shit. I hated that shit so much. Useless, stressful classes and it's so hard to make good friends. I'm glad I'm finally done with it.

I especially like that it wasn't a one-off episode showing that he's got a better head on his shoulder than it appears at a glance
Even if Anne and him were on completely different pages, Wally saved their bacon with those shrooms

gorgeous. what does that say, Forosha?

There will always be low points no matter your age, but you can still learn to appreciate that the ups make it worth seeing them through.

Attached: 1562652998045.png (1364x768, 737K)

i'm astounded people abbreviating family in such a stupid-sounding way, and using it in a context where you would never say family, is still a thing

>moving out of family member's house
as a teen? that wasn't really an option. If you mean afterwards, i did, and life has never improved in any way, but I'm talking about what it was like being a mid-teen.

>Living on this earth is painful
Watch cartoons to escape from your misery for a little while. That's what I do.

Bessie's little "Backing Up" trill is an obvious joke but it still got me.

people don't understand this is why nerds ree so hard when shit goes wrong
for them it's just entertainment, for us it's our drug. our coping mechanism. and there's no side-effects. but the supply keeps getting tainted.

>and there's no side-effects

Attached: 300px-Creepy_Plushophile[1].jpg (300x211, 16K)

I teared up a little because it reminded me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4UNj-VK43iQ

people are getting mad about the drawing with grime carrying sasha with him blushing

is this gonna be our community drama

Reunion, Wally and Anne, Prison Break, and Toad Tax were definitely my personal favourites, they were great.

So is Anne a tomboy or a girly girl?
It seems to vary depending on the episode.

Looking through the Amphibia tag on Tumblr I already saw 1 (one) post simply with the tweets and the image.

sporty normal, so a >who can do it both
kind of girl

who cares about twittumblr, we got a great show

Attached: freestyle.webm (1280x720, 455K)

She's a girly girl with a raspy voice.

For some people its heroin and they end up chasing the dragon and nothing is ever as good as that first hit. For me its kinda like weed where everything is awesome and its only a while after the high is gone that I wonder if I really liked it.

Whatever fits the plot

You can enjoy things that are associated with both. Her default seems to be that she enjoys standard teen things like fashion and isn't super into roughing it, but she's still athletic and seems to be adapting to her new setting alright.

Attached: 1563345108426.jpg (1280x1440, 275K)

it only becomes better if you become better

i think it goes for most people but the 20's is a weird age where people dont know what to do and rather than floating through life like in their teens they are steering it for themselves

am 22 now and man it feels weird and tricky

Well, apparently someone with the show said Grime was actually a older teen and it was okay to ship Grime with Sasha, but in the show it definitely seems like Grime is at least middles aged if not the same age as Hop Pop.

So you got people going you can't ship pedo and others...clapping...back saying that they have authority that grime is actually young so its fine.

You should see Anne as a person rather than a girl or tomboy.

Attached: Anne_Boonchuy.png (360x394, 212K)

>someone with the show said Grime was actually a older teen
that MUST have been a jest

user, do violent videogames make you hurt people?

Marcy had it rough

fucking staff doing damage control and fucking with the tumblr babies. i love it.

Genuinely enjoying media is all well and good, I just wouldn't advise pinning everything you have on the state of one cartoon, or game, or whatever. Better to branch out, and accept that everything naturally goes through their potential share of flubs during development.

Attached: 1562672369624.png (850x850, 157K)

forgot the pic

Attached: 15e6514af08c3acfbac163925c72d8e7208884b7.jpg (1536x2048, 956K)

I hope next season doesn't get burned off in a month, and has less predictable writing. I like this show. I want it to do well and have a good long lasting popularity.

Quick, post Amphibia reaction pics

Attached: tumblr_pt3qdcHwJw1vd3ia8_500.jpg (500x299, 20K)

Here's the tweet in question
twitter.com/boodlebrain/status/1152004640252342272

Well-said. The former is how nostalgia works, the latter is a great description of being caught up in hype and fandom.

>grime is an older teen

how? what? he definitely is not just an older teen
like nigga how did he get that position so young and those battle scars

I hope that Sasha keeps her scar and they make a comment about how she and Grime are "matching" now.

Attached: Cheyenne_Curtis_Amphibia_deleted scene.jpg (822x1861, 296K)

Attached: Anne_Angry2.png (424x618, 491K)

Attached: 1563374339629.png (931x714, 467K)

Actually no, scratch that, that's NOT the exact tweet, she made some other tweets, but either way she's just a storyboarder that doesn't even work on the show anymore

Attached: Derpxter.png (448x335, 292K)

I’d love to, but the only clips I screencap aren’t reactions, but fap material

The thing about Anne is they solidly established she's susceptible to peer pressure.
And that's totally in line with an immigrant's kid trying desperately not to stand out. Amphibia has put her through a crash-course in being weird in a way that can't be avoided, dodged, or ignored. There's no keeping your head down with a world of frogs, she's had to learn how to be a real person, stand up for what she actually believes in, and MULTIPLE times learned she can't just trust anyone who's nice to her. It's a pretty amazing story all told.

teenage anime characters have had bigger fates than he did

ew, i change my mind

>Grime is in the same age range as Sasha
Now I want Grime to give Sasha warts

Attached: 1562214111703.png (388x368, 146K)

God, just imagine how much less of a wait we'd have to endure of absolutely fucking NOTHING if they'd just aired one episode a week
We'd have been set for almost half a year

That's been a really tough thing to slowly realize the last 2-3 years. Things really aren't ever going to be so good that I can pin my happiness to them ever again.. the last thing that was so good it took me out of depression was Breath of the Wild, and I still have to admit that has a lot of letdowns
But there's no other source of happiness, so I'm just trying to live with not being happy.

Okay, THIS is the tweet I think
twitter.com/boodlebrain/status/1152012115835674624

Either way, again, she's just a storyboarder and she is applying real life toad lifespans to fucking talking toads in a cartoon

Also Hop Pop's remark about "feels like we have two wacky adventures a week!" would have been funny instead of painful.
Isn't it amazing how universally we want every executive (in every business) to be fired, yet how little of that is happening?

Hopefully facetiously, to fuck with people who care about the ages of cartoons
People like that, in a sensible world, should be respected about as much as people who are openly racist or ascribe to phrenology.

Is that official? Be pretty awesome if it was.

Alright, I made one of these stupid things.

Go to town.

tiermaker.com/create/amphibia-season-one-149804

Attached: vlcsnap-00042.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

Attached: cutest anne on earth.jpg (1280x722, 191K)

This, desu. My teenage and childhood years were plagued by bullying, ostracisation, neglect, abuse and all of the above. I was pretty much born too precocious for the rest of my peers, so now that I'm an adult and they've caught up to me socially and intellectually, things are much more tolerable.

yours caught up? lucky. i live in the midwest. Pretty sure most of mine are faking it

Jesus, she is autistic

I know I am

How 'bout I don't?

Attached: 1562963827869.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

How's that heatstroke?

Attached: eel two hander.png (1344x756, 1.58M)

Please tell me this image isn't anime-related

>kid acting like kid
>dude autism lmao
I know you wish Anne was the same age as you but you just gotta accept the facts

Attached: oh me gosh oh me gosh.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

tangentially? maid shit is pretty big in the jap art scene

Attached: 1563345220175.png (1280x720, 557K)

>Anne isn't autistic
Your right, she's just REALLY dumb.

Attached: cheering and dieing.png (706x381, 224K)

thank christ for air conditioning.
I miss Seattle

>if Grime hadn't installed a steel codpiece with my uniform I'd be putting a baby in you right now Anne

GOD IT SUCKS SO GOD. DAMN. MUCH. I burnt my hand just touching my car door. I have air conditioning and fans going hard as hell and I'm still sweating

Attached: my eyes hurt.png (897x657, 1.01M)

Anne's brain is different, user. Just accept it.

Would you have been friends with Anne if you went to 7th grade with her?
I would have wanted to, but she would have avoided me because it would hurt her popularity to be seen with me. Plus she doesn't seem to be hugely into pokémon and that was a pretty big part of my socialization back then.

>finally share my name with an important character in a cartoon
I should start wearing a ponytail

You already shared your name with like every Russian character or someone they know also someone in my webcomic, that has to count for something.

I feel the Archive episode should be at least a B. Sure Sprig is annoying but it shows how serious Anne takes finding a way home. Usually she would be going right along with Sprig if not leading him while he wonders if its okay, but here she really tries to be prepared for the journey.

Attached: sasha camp camp.jpg (462x576, 31K)

After Chalkzone, I never wanted to share a name with another main character again because kids in my middle school would always mock me saying "user's got the chalk!" and other shit like that which got annoying real quick. I liked the show though.

Sasha? Thats like the worlds favorite name for a Russian character

>mfw everyone knows me for having the name the most dangerous drud dealer of mexico (Joaquin Guzman) and yes I was born in Sinaloa.
feelsbadman

Attached: Anne_Angry.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Yeah, but I was a wander in middle school never really being involved in any click but hanging out or bro nodding with everyone

hows post-finale fellas? feeling alright?

also maddie

Attached: maddiesprigg.png (1280x1280, 1.47M)

The one whit the cannibal bullfrogs should be an A. Quite a solid season,even great show usually have shit episodes.

Haven't seen them

But no one memorable! When we had the thread on this board, I could only post pic related.

Attached: 1548506779196.jpg (583x900, 257K)

...are you the most dangerous drug dealer in mexico and it just turns out you have a cut nerdy side when your not killing people in the woods?

>goth frog got friendzoned
delicious

True.
She's not autistic, just kinda dumb.

Maddie deserves to win the sprigbowl... hope they're playing the long game like Nefcy did.

>like Nefcy
whats wrong with you?

Man i have the same name than that stupid crab from the Little Mermaid, and i was born in Independence Day. i wanna die 24/7

Not great but I'm okay since i got She-ra in a week to look forward to and I will probably check out 12 forever. Hopefully these will ease my come-down like Amphibia did for 3below

Are you stupid or do you think SVtFoE did its shipgame good?

Attached: sasha is looking at your bullshit right there.png (983x713, 553K)

I can't watch Amphibia Anymore because it has Amphibia Spoilers, I am going to take it slow now, one episode per week.

Attached: Screenshot (2234).png (1600x900, 1.36M)

Horatio?

cracking mrs. croaker should be an A, that was one of my favorite twist endings ever

ROMANCE BAD
NINTENDO REFERENCES GOOD

Rudy's a pretty awkward name to have in general. Rhymes with fruity/nudie/booty, it's unisex, and even before Chalkzone you had the girl on the cosby show, and that kid from the football movie

I'm fine. Yup, fine.

Attached: never felt better.png (682x732, 542K)

your bait is weak man

You sound fucking cool user.
does Sprig have one G or two?

Probably the least predictable one of all. It was obvious it was going to be about Polly's independence, but I had no idea how it was going to unfold.

>ship faggotry
>romance
You may pick one

Sprig only has one G
It's "Marcy", not "Marcie"
It's "Plantar", not "Planter"
It's "Hop Pop", not "Hop-Pop"

Attached: ackchyually.png (200x200, 19K)

Romance isn't bad, but damn, when your writing focused in just romance and you overlook everything else, then you end with a literal genocide finale just to please the stupid ship everyfucker was screaming for in tumblr and twitter.

She's probably thinking about food.

Sprig's nothing to desire.
though he does seem to be the only frog lad in the village.

Fucking tell me about it. I was supposed to be named Alex but my dad didn't want that because he had a friend named Alex who pissed him off for a reason I can't remember and decided to name me after his dad.

Plus side I guess is that people can pronounce my name easily.

Attached: 1562110180953.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

i overpredicted and thought it was gonna be a misunderstanding on polly's part and the bullfrogs were actually nice

Darth Anne

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_11.33_[2019.07.18_04.07.11].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Plantar is a funny one because it's a double pun, but it's confusing because they don't usually get all that punny on this show. I mean, they try..

Its Anus, not Anne

Sebastian is a baller name
If you ever doubt remember you share a name with the nigga that ripped the fuckhuge mechanical arm off an Ork and grafted it onto himself and ain't nobody had the balls to complain

Attached: sebastian yarrick.jpg (863x1120, 292K)

It's Anal, actually

Why does she get stains on her armor. What the fuck Anne?

yeah it could be worse. My dad wanted to name me after John Lennon's son. He had two to pick from. I'm not stoked about my name (and as a kid I hated it), but at least I didn't end up named Julian.

Is the other one a pun on planter, because they're farmers?
That only just now occurred to me

I think in most of the past, Sebastian was seen as a butlery name.

>I've come for you Wally

Attached: The Beast Snatches Wally.png (1280x720, 551K)

Wouldn't say it's set it stone, but..

Attached: 87654.png (1064x651, 1.08M)

Wait, I thought Plant-ar was the main pun.

Sean Lennon is far more talented than his father tho, also Sean plays with Les Claypool, and that makes Sean the best Lennon in Earth.

I assume, yeah. That's what threw me off, I assumed it was JUST Planter, then I saw how it was spelled and I'm like oh haha, warts.
though that's a bit like trying to make a phone reference by calling someone "mobile" like, plantar just means 'on the bottom surface'

and speaking of feet, can we all agree that Anne should have been barefoot? It would suit every aspect of the character and her situation better.

you guys have nothing to complain, my mother was drunk when I was born and gave a made up name which is a mix of english and portuguese, not englin and portuguese name but a mix of portuguese and english sounding noises and Im too stubborn to change it, for me it would be pretty much like admitting defeat

Attached: Amphibia S01E13 - Croak & Punishment; Trip to the Archives.mp4_snapshot_20.56_[2019.07.08_02.53. (1280x720, 68K)

No, just a big coincidence. I had problems entering in USA (vacation) thanks to my name and my birth place. and everyone uses the nickname "Chapo" to me. Truly a nightmare.

>Romance
>the characters just swap between eachother 10 times in one season for no reason

>mother was drunk when i was born

what

it's hard when all kids around you (including your brothers) relate the name just to the fucking crab tho...

we deal with labor pains in different ways. some do it the brazil way

It's also "Grime", not "Grimes"

plus trying to recreate the famous picture of his mom n' dad naked in bed is the kind of accidentally cringey thing I would totally do

I am Homer Simpso----

Just a regular 100 degrees 100% humidity Nebraskan summer round here bro, nothing out of the ordinary

Plantar, which refers to the bottom of the foot, usually in the context of plantar WARTS
I figured THAT was the main pun

Honestly I think mixing up cool-sounding sounds is the way more names should be decided on, as long as they ARE cool sounds. Not like mixing up vaguely french sounds to name your chocobaby
I used to mix asian sounds to make anime characters and that's embarrassing but they did sound cool. Unlike fuckin xiaolin showdown when they did that shit.

I like Maddie, but I'm pleased with the idea of her being bros with Sprig as opposed to another series of self-destructive love triangles.

>Summer is too hot
>Winter is too cold
Fucking shit, why can't it be spring year-round?

Please I was born on 9/11 get over it
years before the actual event though

good, it saves room for the destructive lesbian love triangles centered around anne and her future harem

Reminds me of this one episode of Cheers where Carla realizes her family tradition is to name at least one of her kids the Xth name of Y family member and the Zth name of another, but in this case that would end up 'benito mussolini' and she can't bear to tell one of her kids this is family tradition and they'll have to change their name (she had so goddamn many kids i guess she just thought she could keep putting it off)
but in the end, her teen son is fucking cool with it. "You know what they called that guy? il duce? I'm THE DOOCH!"

Move to Virginia or Oregon then.

>100% humidity Nebraskan summer round here bro
You too? Pour one out for me weeding in the fields.

Attached: c49ea81f_640_thedenoftoons.jpg (600x639, 69K)

I'm ready for season 2.

Attached: nyanne.jpg (1220x1075, 116K)

Sebastian, From the Latin for "venerable" or "revered." Bastion is a type of fortress.
Some people don't ping on the crab, they ping on mighty fortresses and "Belle and Sebastian."

Nothings wrong with mine, it's just unfortunate that it rhymes with crap stuff. It was a problem in school but not anymore.

Like Tamera. That isn't a real-ass name.

The only kind of romance plot I'll accept is Sprig spending more time with Ivy, and Anne feeling jealous/like a third wheel.

Attached: sleeping ball face.jpg (600x600, 31K)

mom was a raging alcoholic, I always wondered how I survived. Turns out I was adopted, she was drunk when she got me, but somehow lucid enough to to somhow swith the documents from the woman who was giving my away
trust me, you wrong. It may sound good at the time, but wait until you repeat it for long enough

Maddie was fine with just being friends.
Ivy and Sprig are legit into each other.

Those stains. They were the younglings.

Dude it might be cute if she starts being Sprig's wingman
but Sprig's actual interest, whose name escapes me, the yellow one? She's already kind of a bro.
Do you think different writers wrote the love interest and the joke engagement, and they had to just deal with it?
summer's too humid is the problem. actually the dryness in winter, annoying as it is, helps the cold be more tolerable. I can go out in 10 degrees no protection no problem, because there's so little water in the air, there's like.. nothing to chill me. unless the air's moving
In Seattle 40 degrees can be bone-chillingly cold because it's so wet. and you have to keep your windows open or you get mold. and all the heaters are electric because gas lines would break from tectonic activity.

You must really like Wally.

You're also Heavy's favourite.

Attached: tf2 sasha.png (512x512, 92K)

Damn, and I feel like shit just from weeding my three watermelon mounds in Ohio's 90 degree 90% weather

Okay there pal, this isn't your personal blog

I always used to feel sorry for the kid from neverending story, because Bastian is just the worst possible name.
Hell, I'd go by Balthazar if I was that kid. Or just Bux, as in big bucks.. and then i'd flash money around.

As you grew up, you go from disliking to loving the name Sebastian.

and it's so lazily constructed and pronounced
I'm just saying there's a right way to do it.

got it, is way worse than that but I only said the stuff to answer that other user question.

Attached: Amphibia S01E13 - Croak & Punishment; Trip to the Archives.mp4_snapshot_11.06.867.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I remember using that as a name of a character in a role-playing game and doing a catty "It's pronounced Tamera, not Tamera". Fun times.

Came here to post this

Attached: 1537205561434.jpg (1018x1024, 100K)

this fucking guy

Attached: Amphibia - S01E16 - Family Fishing Trip; Bizarre Bazaar.mp4_snapshot_14.17_[2019.07.11_03.22.32].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Godspeed user

Now I kinda want a picture or small comic of Grime as Heavy in Meet the Heavy scene where he inspects Sasha and goes "WHO TOUCHED SASHA!?"

so are amphibia threads just chatrooms now

Aren't all threads chatrooms?

it's funny, fantasy settings are like the only time I don't hate that name. Probably because the first time I ever heard it was in Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders.

>so, grime.. what does a "human" look like?
>It's kinda like a tall, lanky frog with brown skin

>too stupid to pronounce my own name people think I’m saying Alys or some shit
My name is Alex :(

Attached: F1C1DE69-503E-4A2D-AD22-5450DE761CD5.jpg (640x674, 226K)

the dance off episode was amazing

Shit, now I can see Grime as Heavy, Wally as Demoman, Maddie as Merasmus, Ms. Croaker or Ivy as Spy, Sprig or Anne as Scout, Loggle as Engineer, Polly as Soldier, that toad with the helmet always on as Pyro. My hand itches to draw, now.

during this scene i thought about that fag in here who said he likes it when anne cries and how much i hate him.

My mom went through at least 5 name before settling on mine. One of them was "Thaddeus", I recall.

So glad that wasn't chosen.

who is the final boss of amphibia

Wally.

punished hop-pop

this hearthess beast

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_11.23_[2019.07.03_17.45.59].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Merasmus
they add a new class? or is that the purple lady?
yikes. dodged a bullet there.
most -eus names are good, but THAD is not one of them.

Not Grime

Attached: Old softy.png (500x413, 172K)

trench foot and/or tuberculosis

>Thad...... ..... nice..

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 188K)

I can't believe the entire show was just a dream

I’m 22 and happier than 20, but that’s more due to the timing of certain tragedies

>old
the guy who designed the character says grime is a 15yo teenager.
seems like bullshit to me but its true.

Which frog is gonna take Anne's v-card? Will it be Maddie?

Attached: 1562950245544.png (509x553, 343K)

Speaking of names, what's with the pronuniciation of Boonchuy. They're saying it like choy, shouldn't it be like chui?

That bothered me too

he's just saying something to get reeers to stop reeing.

Its Sasha. Anne is going to be the toad princess bitch one way or another.

who else

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_02.13.555.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>the guy who designed the character says grime is a 15yo teenager.
Yeah, you got pretty much everything wrong.
All we have is the tweet in where that one storyboarder literally says she doesn't know his age, and that him being 15/16 is basically just her headcanon.
Also, the filename is just what he said in the actual show, where he used those exact words, pic related.
Also, that lady doesn't even work on Amphibia anymore, she's now working in that one CN show, The Fungies.

Attached: straight from the toad's mouth.png (1002x508, 442K)

has anyone done anne getting her first period while in amphibia yet

Poor choice in music...

nothing girls can do together counts as sex, certainly not as virginity loss.

I don't think she was specifically the one who designed Grime, she's just a storyboarder after all

holy shit how do you think the plantars are gonna deal with that

"OH MY FROG ANNE IS BLEEDING"

well in that case neither can cloaca sex so there

Jesus, your first period at 13? That'd be just sad
>Fungies
wow that looks.. just awful.

...Yes, Maddie.

Attached: Amphibia Maddie's not pleased_03.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>"It's ok anne I'll get your grave ready for ya"
>"I'm NOT dying guys. chill.."

>girls can't have sex with other girls

Attached: 5643987527.png (728x682, 271K)

i mean at least they squirt sperm outta that thing.

Oh it’ll be the most disgusting thing they’ve ever heard of and they’ll seal her off in the basement until her horrible human condition ceases

"Wait. You tell me human's can bleed for multiple days without dying?"

Don't you know? Maddie calls her tongue "the hymen buster"

Its a shame is over already, Simon was making some good pieces of art.

Attached: 1562820485367.jpg (800x1200, 88K)

Attached: 1563598893726.jpg (1024x1024, 749K)

its based and im enjoying every minute of it
t. poolmonitor

Attached: based af.png (898x766, 220K)

>here's your thai waifu bro

I'm sure she already lost that from sticking cucumbers up there. Sasha probably taught her that one. She's still a virgin.

Yeah this is the worst way to foster a fandom. Now if anyone tries to get into it, they'll find they have 20 half-hours to catch up on.

>because it usually comes...sooner?

Purple lady's Miss Pauling. Merasmus is Soldier's wizard roommate that appears as a boss in some halloween events.

>THAD
Just one letter short of Chad, yet so far away.

Attached: 300px-Merasmus.png (300x367, 54K)

You can raise your finger and say "technically" all you want but you'd you be getting Sasha's sloppy seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2CeSytk8n8

i dunno why this stuck with me

significantly.

>Nothing wrong with dyin', Anne! We all get to do it someday!

One of the first things I thought of in retrospect.

What's the Grime x Sasha ship name?

Attached: D_y2YMqUcAEI9Gt.png orig.png (676x638, 257K)

Shit

Stakeout, Contagi-Anne, Taking Charge, Wally and Anne, A Night at the Inn, and Reunion are all personal favorites. The show has so many good episodes though.

But there's no T in either name.

The fandom isn't big enough for ship names
also what said

Same.
(Sa)sha Gri(me).

Do frogs lay unfertilized eggs if they don't get fucked? I forget if we saw any domesticated birds in Amphibia, I think not. But if they were familiar with that, this mammal's menses wouldn't be so strange.

you know what i love? there is no inflation art anywhere to be seen. its like inflation fags just dont see anything in this show.

so whos the dom here

ye but the blood in particular would freak them out

desu I was completely falling for the gwen stacy ending on this, like I was shicked disney would pull this
then she got caught by grumps and I was actually glad they didn't kill her off, this pair are the best characters on the series desu, I like that she's legit neutral

Oh, I looked it up. Yeah at least some frogs do. In fact some females lay unfertilized eggs for their tadpoles to eat.
I can just imagine a blushing Anne trying to explain this process and Sprig's like "Oh that's how you feed your babies, right?" and she's just like "What? No, that's what these are f- nevermind."

sasha in the sheets, grime in the streets

gotta be tough to inflate sticks
Frogs though, there's a certain logic I suppose, they do inflate themselves.

Man I'm still stuck on the fact that Sasha not only got Anne trapped away from her family for months, but ON HER BIRTHDAY and when they were already wondering where she was
just imagine how they're suffering

grime and sasha are dicks but it is super cute how they are in love. sasha is probably the first person ever that grimes didnt think was incompetent.

it is mermaid sex all over again

youtube.com/watch?v=_wnsiXzerAg

I'm really not seeing the love. It seems more like a burgeoning partnership between villains. People who have spent their lives ruling over others, but finally see an equal.

too bad one of them must die

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-7-18-2019.html
Ratings for Reunion: 337,000

Attached: Final-Bcast-2019-Jul-18.THU_.png (562x349, 37K)

....Gross.

Bad

How do you think Amphibia will end?
>Final episode of the show involves Sprig who is now Hop Pop's age telling his grandchildren the story of Anne: Defender of Wartwood and his best friend
>Meanwhile, Anne and her friends finally return home and somehow just in time for her 13th birthday party. She uses the lessons she's learned in Amphibia to make herself a better person. Though she can never return to Amphibia sadly, she'll never forget the adventures she had there.
>The final shot of the episode will show us that she adopted three frogs that look like the Plantars

Attached: 19072019223251.jpg (1280x3243, 633K)

yes

Attached: blyat.jpg (960x714, 71K)

Ah, the Gulliver's Travels ending. Works for me.

You can't talk that way about pseudo-official art.

She's no writer, she doesn't even work in the show anymore, it's just fanart.

I'd be fine with this

isn't even official per se, the one who drew that isn't working in Disney anymore.

Matt retweeted it, so it's at least got a stamp of approval.

hopefully this becomes the new 'she's really 600 years old'
just shut up all the agefags so we don't get tinnitus
not as much of a solution as a bullet would be, but

Matt liked this drawing i made... so idk

Attached: Sprig's wives.png (1000x1000, 269K)

Attached: surprised sprig.jpg (930x518, 36K)

Speaking of dirty fanart, what's the deal with e621 only having 2 pictures?

where is art of maddie with huge butt cheek

Attached: flustered ivy.jpg (930x519, 34K)

>Want to watch it because it looks good
>Don't want to watch it because it supports Disney
Fucking Hell, why do the simplest choices in life have to be hard sometimes?

we hate furries here so fuck OFF

everything is here
amphibia.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=maddie

>e621

Attached: -deep breath- BOI.jpg (544x680, 68K)

Nice blogpost, cunt.

You're a little far away from The Lion King threads, Disney Damage Control officer.

>Don't want to watch it because it supports Disney
Even going to the bathroom supports Disney these days. Also, piracy is an option, you know?

It doesn't support Disney if you watch it off some cartoon site. Plus, Disney neither needs you nor cares about you. You could spend the rest of your life buying Disney merchandise or not and it's not going to affect their bottom line in any meaningful way.

You are very unimportant is what I'm trying to convey.

i am a firm believer of enjoying the art while still being able to hate the artist. i dont want to support disney so i will always pirate but i admit i will be buying the sprig and maddie plushies.

Attached: art by hitler.jpg (2000x1334, 1.55M)

If it bothers you that much, just watch it on KimCartoon ya fag.

We are as good as cancelled. Damn.

But you're all jacking to Maddie. How in denial can you be?

i bet this bitch bitches bitchily about Jonh K when somebody watches Ren & Stimpy around 'em.

I mean if you need more evidence that Hop Pop is obviously best character.

Dumb retard

frog isnt furry
pony isnt furry
deal with it you fat nerd

>pony isnt furry
What? They have fur on them you dunce.

Attached: 1504064487603.jpg (184x184, 23K)

These threads will be in /trash/ soon enough so get used to it.

pony isn't furry, it's bestiality.

looks like its no showering and bugs on the menu for sasha now

Not really.

Grime at the beginning, but Sasha gradually breaks him into a sub over time.

isn't the typical age from 11-13? it doesnt seem like too far of a stretch

>my stuff isnt there
do they not scrape paheal?

That would pretty much be the perfect ending.
I just really hope they don't completely fuck it up, it seems like pretty much every show this decade has had either a really lackluster or just plain terrible ending, considering Amphibia has such a clear endgame it'd be really hard to mess it up but you never know how retarded they get can with this stuff in the final moments

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

literal springtime for hitler. heh.
and speaking of, fuck spring. Fall all year round, but without the allergies. Late fall. Fuckit, winter all year round.

>paheal
WHAT YEAR IS IT

Yes, I've thought about it. Yes, I could draw it. Yes, I won't because I think it'd be too creepy, even if funny.

>Sasha realizes that the mark on her cheek will never fully heal
>she's super ashamed of it at first and does whatever she can to cover it up
>Grime insists that one should be proud of one's battle scars

Attached: 1563281300481.jpg (3000x3000, 575K)

did that guy ever draw maddie in a thong bending over where a hint of asshole is visible like he said he would?

what's better?

2019, a year when websites that tolerate drawings of young frogs and thai girls without clothes on are becoming rarer and they're all pretty appreciated.

it annoys me what a big-ass deal people make out of menstruation. It happens to a quarter of the world's population 13 goddamn times a year.

but I want Anne to still be in contact with her frog family at the end

Attached: ball face.png (272x256, 23K)

frogs don't have a discrete asshole, user

remember the episode where the giant mosquitoes started hanging around the house for no reason.
now you know

Yeah, I'm basically expecting a Narnia styled ending where the three friends finally reunite, make peace, and take everything they've learned back home only to realize that only a few minutes have passed in the real world.

Attached: 1563341555951.png (2168x2000, 1.42M)

yeah that's a tricky one, there's no golden ending here...
but that's life.

that would be pretty kind to her family.. and at this point, it's been 3 months. MIssing that much of your life would be fucking crazy, and we're only one season in.

Why the fuck no? Whatever happened to happy endings?

Attached: I kind of want it.jpg (375x327, 20K)

Not the menstruation, just the age of Maddie. Lemme rephrase, I'm creeped out that the SJW's might freak out like with something as innocent as

Most likely outcome, if the show survives that long and gets enough seasons to do so.

whats a good ending, besides the worlds merging

Happy ending is getting back home, user
Happy ending is if this backwards-ass excuse for a civilization doesn't kill the Plantars the minute she leaves, and can't protect them from predators anymore.

>the most obvious cookie cutter bittersweet ending possible
>Most likely outcome
You're not giving the writers enough credit

Oh you replied to the wrong post
yeah fuck those people. Don't let them inhibit you.

>anne can use the box to go back and forth between worlds
>brings back weapons and crab legs

I mean, I love this show, but it's not really subverting expectations when it comes to the writing.

Like, I don't know, Anne and friends do something and get home fine and dandy, Anne misses her frog friends but back in Amphibia they find a way to make like a 2 way portal between their worlds or something, I of course don't know how the show's gonna end or what's gonna happen through the series before it ends, but I would really like for Anne to still be able to see her frog family

The happiest ending would probably be getting everyone back home with the box acting as an ongoing portal between the two worlds, but I expect something bittersweet to happen.

Attached: @LaurenBDrawin.jpg (2048x1919, 189K)

I guess that would be okay, but kinda risky. Anything happens to the box and now you're stuck with half the world you've gotten used to. Might be better to have a clean break.

How about the worst ending?
>anne was in a coma all along and dreamed it all

The bittersweet part of it all is that Anne's been missing for almost a year

What's with people and only taking shows seriously if they have humans
This is ok but doesn't deserve this many constant threads

what

>marcy queen of the herons defeats the toad army
>marcy is about to sit in the toad throne but is stabbed by anne
>sprig is now king

Anne crying is pretty well drawn, not grotesque like steven universe, no crocodile tears like in basically everything else.

best ship

Attached: True Love.png (360x301, 135K)

it made me feel feels in real life

this has to be the most embarassingly stupid post of the year.

Yeah this show's basic idea is already pretty dark. I doubt that's gonna let up. Anne's gotten a taste of both the preindustrial first world and the kind of fourth-world danger that generally prevents civilization from beginning in the first place (hard to build even the most basic structures or engage in even the most primitive form of agriculture when you're surrounded by such gigantic, aggressive, and numerous animals. That's why it didn't happen in most of the southern hemisphere)
It's played for comedy, but they've also addressed that these frogs actually understand they're just regularly gonna die

They're not exaggerated like every other time she's cried in the show, that's what makes it extra real.
That and Brenda Song doing a nice job at breaking down.

The art was fine, it the ship that was disgusting.

Attached: Amphibia Maddie's not pleased.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

I think i will spend my friday night going through the entire series cataloging every frame of maddie. yes this is a good use of my time.

Friendly reminder they did nothing wrong.

Attached: The Toads.png (1280x444, 369K)

Off the top of my head. Amphibia is a lot like Simpsons in that it has a lot of memorable moments.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x910, 1.09M)

But that would mean Anne will be there to see Sprig's embarrassing emo phase

Attached: 18072019190423.jpg (1280x3489, 418K)

So is Sasha slavic

they got SOOOOFT

they also do a lot of background gags that usually involve frogs dying horrendously

anyone else shocked ANNE WAS FUCKING 12

Probably first generation American, any earlier and she'd have an accent and any later and she'd have an anglo name.

>bueno.frog

cute and believable designs, but Anne looks younger. certainly much shorter. She's twice the height of all the adult frogs, even a head taller than toads, and she's probably not quite done growing

Sasha's a plenty common american name, and people get named after their grandparents all the time.

Man, I loved that scene so much.

Attached: goldendab.png (391x220, 68K)

post ivy

Attached: ivy.png (1211x873, 873K)

Reminder, almost one year has passed since Anne arrived so she might be at least one year older when she return to home also he breast might be bigger, since puberty

She reminds me a highschool crush.
Damn, I miss Leslie so much.

Attached: Ivy avergonzada.png (465x605, 253K)

WOULD HAVE BEEN CUTE IF IVY STOOD UP TO THE TOADS WITH SPROG

So she lives with her babushka right

or if either her or maddie had lines in the episode and not just wally

>series finale
>anne and sprig kiss
>sprig turns into a human prince of amphibia
>calamity box explodes
>brings couple back to their worlds
>anne back in her world
>sprig in amphibia
>they're both sad they can't see each other
>anne no longer has leaves in her hair
>they both see the calamity box in their worlds
>human sprig and anne rush to the box
>box explodes
>all hope is lost until
>worlds merge as a result
>anne sees all frogs, toads, giant creatures and everything running rampant on earth
>human sprig sees amphibia's natural environment merges with earth
>anne and human sprig see each other and say hi to each other
Holy shit!!!!

Attached: amphibia_part_3_spoilers.jpg (749x816, 359K)

Poor white folk always trying to pretend their euro roots are the same as Poc heritage.

the green lady is about to see some action once again

>Reminder, almost one year has passed since Anne arrived
three months isn't almost one year
she reminds me of a cartoon character I just can't place, but I' know I've seen someone with those squat proportions and a hat and doing the same little.. wide-legged stances she does. possibly anime.

The answer we never knew

why did he major in theatre

Attached: hoppop.jpg (852x480, 38K)

3 months is enough time for the police to stop searching for anne and her parents restaurant to close down because they are stricken with grief.

Wally is more appealling, tho.

>the town crazy has a suicide vest on at all times

I dunno, that's a very 2010s thing to do, just let the important female character join in on shit just because she's popular, even if she has nothing to do with things

though it would be in character for her, and I wouldn't mind them building her a bigger role.

Three months until episode 3-4. Winter has already passed in amphibia, so implying seasons works in amphibia just like IRL, I bet she has been there for 6-8 months.

1. Sasha should be angrier, louder and have access to a time machine.

2. Whenever Sasha isn't on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Sasha?"

Attached: 1563428716370.gif (640x404, 565K)

Because he had to, user. Hop Pop is a creature of dreams and stardust...

Yeah I definitely agree with you there, her life is fucking destroyed. There's no recovering from something like this.
huh? In the finale episode she said it's been 3 months. did I misunderstand? because I don't understand your post at all
also they have a weiiirdly brief but intense winter here, and their moon appears to just be the sun when it closes its eye, perpetually in crescent, so.. I wouldn't make any assumptions

They haven't had time to develop Ivy as a character beside one episode and some small scenes, I wouldn't have had impact and I wouldn't have been necessary for that moment despise some sort of fanservice.

Those incorrect shading lines really bothered me.

Winter is one day in Amphibia. Its just been three months, because that's what it literally said in the last episode.

I'M A FAN AND I LIKE BEING SERVICED

you are fucking retarded, it's 3 months since she arrived. It's literally said that way. Holy shit get help. an adult that can't follow a kid show is abnormal and dysfunctional

>In the finale episode she said it's been 3 months
In which part? I don't remember.

>3 months ago...

The very first part

early on. it's something they did to establish this is the last episode of the season and we're gonna catch you up
My guess is ESL since the opening sentence makes no sense ("until" episode 3-4?)

or old

SASHA AND ANNE ENGAGING IN HOT STEAMY AND INTENSE UNDERAGE LESBIAN SEX FOR HOURS IN BED WHEN?

Babushka means grandma, not mother

Attached: 1563434937937.png (1105x635, 1.13M)

Grimsha

Babushka actually means a young homewrecker

youtube.com/watch?v=_mIPneHdqbQ

Uh at most Sasha gave her a crash course in colonel angus techniques.
>Trust me, my sister says you'll NEED to know how to do this in college.

>billcosby.jpg

have some content

Attached: moonlight.png (1500x1800, 690K)

user I'm gonna need an edit where her eyes are looking down under Anne's robe.

Nah man, fuck that noise. Late spring for life!

>anne showers
>1 second later twig and leaves in hair
really makes you think

who would win in an mma cage match anne or sasha

what kind of monsters enjoys watching 13 year old girls fight to the death

Attached: Grime.jpg (1920x1080, 65K)

gorgeous.
must be static cling. or a bird keeps flying in and doing it offscreen, like it's building a nest.

would marry

honestly the vibe I got that entire time was he was ready to betray Sasha, or pre-tray her assuming she was about to betray him (having found her other human), and hell I almost thought she might do that. Their loyalty to each other is pretty inspiring, all things considered.
The irony is the secret to getting home is tied to Hop Pop, so if he's killed, ain nobody gettin home.

Attached: whatdidshemeanbythis.png (1105x635, 1013K)

I was almost disappointed finding out she has all these additional ethics we never knew about, and it actually realy annoyed me when she was insulted that anyone might think her clearly-cultivated creepiness actually says anything about her. At least have a sense of humor about it, girl. be like "haha yeah i love how people are scared of me, but honestly dude, you have nothing to worry about"

>"i see anne went three months without shaving"

I love youuuu I love you A-non
Finally my dreams are coming true
Instruct me on
How to be a poster like you

We don't know Grime's motivation in saving her yet. Perhaps he thinks he needs a scapegoat to blame. Maybe Sasha is no longer useful to him as anything other than a hostage to trade for Hop Pop. Or maybe he's just gonna be pissed as fuck and not in any mood for her manipulative shit.

I'm impressed enough by this show's writing to not be a bit surprised if the days of pizza and tacos were long gone in season 2.

>Note to self, bully her about that later. Bet she'll let me Brazil her.
>Also, procure local adhesive.

I love "v"s and "f"s

Attached: 1562740171193.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Stop being insecure

How'd they even manage that? I often think about what I would do if I timetraveled and had to explain to people how to make stuff, but it'd be a damn hell of a coincidence if this place has potato equivalents.. though I guess it had tomatoes. Come to think of it, it shouldn't have been that hard to make some ketchup. Sugar, salt, and vinegar are to be expected.
It was pretty hilarious seeing Anne's appetite for crab earlier, and now some crab legs at the banquet. All these jokes about bug-eating and I'm just waiting for someone to bring up crustaceans

I hope part 2 keeps up the Will They Won't They angle.

Bitch, I'm tired.

>early on
So, maybe I didn't pay enough attention.

Is there a mega link for this show floating around?

ah lip-biting phonemes, where would we be without you
though you can make those sounds pretty well by just touching your lip to your teeth, you don't have to bite it..

>worlds merge
never again you fucking nigger

Attached: Anon... anon....png (254x196, 62K)

I've done that, you're forgiven. also bitch.
>replying to it

Episode 3 I believe. The whole thing was about them making a pizza and it was revealed that the only source of tomatoes in Amphibia lay at the base of a towering, carnivorous Audrey 2.

>this is "the usual"

Sasha confirmed bulimic.

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_08.00_[2019.07.18_06.03.04].png (1280x720, 1.31M)

Yeah that was the episode I was referring to
I guess the toads have better resources, but it still seems really unlikely they'd have been able to make all that shit.
I mean damn, blueberries and bananas are really, REALLY specific cultivars.. and what are the burgers made of? That chicken looks like real-ass proper chicken, but all the birds we've seen are gigantic.
The real question is who would have them make CRINKLE-CUT of all fries? requiring a specific tool at that.
also Sasha has good taste in PETS BOYS

>Justin Bieber poster
In which time this show is taking place?

>Dat bucket

Okay. We're only seeing a little of this world. We're only seeing where the fuckin' bumpkins live. There are cities and industry somewhere.

I've been off playing vidya for the past month.
So is this show the new AT/GF/SU/SvtFoE or something?

GF, with a little AT fighting thrown in.

Except it isn't complete garbage. Yet.

Don't worry, once Anne destroys magic and fuses earth with Amphibia in the season 4 finale, I'm sure some user will make Maddie very happy.

Attached: 79057df65d1b7acca94c170216f8679418a81fd3[1].jpg (1125x1507, 216K)

Ivy reminds me of the daughter of Cardboard Box Ghost and Lunch Lady Ghost they showed in that Danny Phantom special.

You shut your dirty whore mouth

After seeing a dead frog that looks like Hop Pop, I feel they are cooking some kind of dumb twist about dreaming.

Pepe

Also did nobody see the old lady they almost ran over in a shopping cart looks kinda like Ms. Croaker?

>Tumblr isn't shipping Anne x Sasha but they are doing Anne x Luz
It's just not fair

Attached: 8ceb3ef1-aa31-4aa7-8f3c-90e75a6dc237.png (595x842, 197K)

Tumblr is down with brown

That's a bit of a stretch honestly.

Attached: mpv-shot0133.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Anne x Sasha is abuse. It is TOXIC.

Oh, but Peridot and Lapis was okay?

Or Rose and Pearl?

Anne, Peridot, and Pearl all deserve it, though.

Grey Scale

fuck off.

Anne is a cinnamon bun and what she needs after season 1 is a freaking hug

Sasha probably didn't bring posters. the bucket and posters might both be things that Toad artisans created for her after Sasha showed them pictures on her phone.

Anne needs to be slapped around.
Preferrably by Sasha.

Will she then use the Spin?

And yet still a less toxic relationship than Pearl and Pink Diamond, as well as anything from 50 Shades of Grey.

You know, at least Sasha was willing to sacrifice herself for the well being of Anne.
What did Pink Diamond ever do for Pearl?

>pairing luz with someone that isn't 20+ years older

Attached: 1563143443317.png (366x366, 62K)

The only domesticated "birds" in Amphibia are basically giant bugs that act like birds (chicken flies, big turkey bug, etc.) I think most birds and mammals in Amphibia are dangerous beasts and not easy to study by Amphibian scientists much less Wartwood peasantry.

While I doubt Grime and Sasha are BFFS, I think Grime currently cares about her on a more than pragmatic level.

At least we're getting a second season. I just hope Bradley will be able to give us a proper ending.

Star Vs pretty much ruined the "time travels much faster in this alternate world, so in your world only a few minutes passed by" thing for me. How would Anne feel knowing that by the time she finishes her birthday cake and heads to bed, her new family had been dead and buried for hundreds of years?

I'm hoping time passes by normally and Anne feeds her family some bullshit excuse for why they've been missing for so long so she can continue visiting with the Plantar's in secret (although it'll more likely be a "goodbye forever" deal for max feels.)

Attached: Here's your boyfriend(female) bro.jpg (2454x2886, 2.54M)

Star vs goes shit because of the manipulation of stupid shipping drama and losing focus on fighting against the force of evils. I think in CivilWart episode Matt has given the clear message "fuck off to the shipping drama ".

The most stupid shit i've draw lately. Almost nobody will get this...

Attached: la chora sasha y el guaton grime.png (1400x1100, 491K)

I'm starting to think Anne's hair naturally produces twigs and leaves. She pulls them out only for them to grow back seconds later.

Grime seems to genuinely admire Sasha's maxed-out CHA and seemed genuinely worried/angered by the injuries she sustained fighting Anne. Hell, he probably cares for her more than she cares for him.

translation?

>she comes to later
Awake but at what cost.jpg

She has a sapling lodged in her scull.

For me the only episode that flopped was Family Fishing Trip. There were a few out of character moments that bothered me in that one.

For the most part, this season is hit after hit, though. The wait will kill me.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x832, 1.09M)

I don't understand what she's saying.
They've formed a kind of camaraderie. Look at >When Sasha and Anne are looking out onto the plant monster thing the Toads are going to feed Hop Pop to, I thought it would be cute and funny to have Grime and Sasha share a moment, showing that they're pals now and on the same team.

But you could see the twist from miles away. It could have been better.

Tell me more, that was one of my less favored episodes too

I will never understand the technology in this world.

I never thought Disney would have the balls to do this.

Attached: reunion_screenshot.png (1280x720, 369K)

Sasha is just rich and used to waste food

I hope some of that food is made out of bugs.

Attached: mpv-shot0132.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

It still says something when a) more than half of the show consists out of A-S list material b)even the worst grade is only a D and it is reserved for one episode alone.

Say what you will, but this is a good average grade. At least B+ overall, if not A-

Hey, Yea Forums...

Attached: delightful plantars from down the pond.png (706x592, 634K)

GIMME MEGA PLS

Lets be honest: Anne is the kind of girl who needed to be warned about the free candy vans harder than other kids.

I doubt they slayed a giant heron for a few nuggets.

THERE'S SOME MILK IN THE FRIDGE THAT'S ABOUT TO GO BAD

They only drove the herons off, not killed them. Then again, the opening did show that chickens exist.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To not be turned into mcnuggets for Sasha

There are literally flies on that pie and I remember in Jailbreak that Percy said "cricket thursday" when he brought her food so she's probably also grown fairly used to eating bugs too. I'm sure the "meat" is some form of bug and there's bound to be a little used in everything else

It almost certainly is almost entirely bug, but probably quality stuff as opposed to the same critters she was probably dealing with in her cell
I do find it amusing that like the posters in her chambers, she probably spent days instructing the Tower's cook on what human foods are supposed to be like

There's a reason why a perpetual Blood Moon hangs over Amphibia.

Attached: Yharnam arsenal.png (706x381, 315K)

>rewatching reunion
>subtitles on
>Maggie literally fucking say “boobchuy”
Wtf I thought it was just a meme

mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw

Attached: anne shaking.gif (500x500, 344K)

I thought the flies were sugar decorations, like the "S."
Nope, Anne is slightly bustier than Maggie, I guess. Blame it on the bamboo milk.

It's treason, then

Attached: 34646.jpg (1280x720, 486K)

BLESS YOU KIND SIR/MADAM

IT'S OVER SASHA, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND

Why were the Toad's eyes glowing red? Haven't they been established as villains enough?

What's the problem? I like seeing cool original shit or when the image leads me to cool original shit.

just to be more menacing I'm sure

>whaaaaaat I don't get it I'm just an obnoxious faggot like every day, people on redddit shower me with praise when I BTFO those chink shit.

I know right? Who knew bringing Raimi on board would make it even better?

So what is Mayor Toadstool's stand? He is toad but he protects his frog citizens against the toads warriors from the tower (you can argue he protects his tax income). Is he considered as traitor of toads? Or there is another party of toads who treat the frogs nicely.

If you don't like Reddit then don't go there just to get mad and then get paranoid about it.

It's not my fault anime/manga is almost always disappointing. Every time it has an interesting concept, they just use it as an excuse to insert the same trite tropes and a slew of fap bait.

After the finale maybe, but until that point nobody probably cared what he did so long as the taxes were paid and the frogs kept in line
He was mostly self serving but you can tell he does care for the citizenry at least the slightest bit

Hop Pop literally told Polly to throw a potato at one of the guards during the banquet rebellion.
So yes, they have potatoes.

From my few forays into the spanish part of the internet, I can only guess that Sasha is now somehow Argentinean?

Main reason why I never bothered with GoT or Stranger things. don't have the time to catch up.

I like that the toads have a roster of named characters at this point and not just Grime.

I think Fishing Trip is okay if you interpret Sprig's actions as him just trying to ditch Sylvia for an hour so he can get some fishing in, but when I first saw it I thought he was straight up trying to ax her off.

I kind of wish HP spoke up at the end too, acknowledging that the group dynamic may be different with someone new, but that he'll still work to try to make time for Sprig in the future. And also that Sprig is grounded.

Attached: amphibia_mcnostril.jpg (501x789, 74K)

I didn't have big opinions on Ivy until this episode but that whole scene was super cute.

Props to them for going somewhere with the relationship early on rather than just teasing it out for the entire show.

Attached: 1562263390471.jpg (1200x1200, 98K)

Guys romanticizing/fetishizing being a teenage girl is just so damn autistic. You know what being a teenage girl is like? Crippling self esteem issues, unwanted attention, walking a social tightrope of both being expected to be a whore and a virgin at the same time, lots of bodily pain related to menstruation. If you were born a biological female, you wouldn't have this hardon for it.

Speaking from experience?

That’s the thing, I immediately assumed the ep with Sylvia was gonna have her not actually be interested in him and leave because status quo
But the show doesn’t do that whole thing so actually giving some speaking to about the new dynamic would have been good
I think the one where Sprig takes charge of the farm was one of the weakest

>I think the one where Sprig takes charge of the farm was one of the weakest
I kind of like that one simply because both characters got a word in in the end, as opposed to one being fully in the right or wrong.