When did you give up on the MCU?

When did you give up on the MCU?

I stopped after GOTG 2

Attached: Mcu-Binge-Watch-Avengers-Endgame.jpg (798x420, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jbarri88/status/1152438043946582016?s=19
twitter.com/thelittlemyth/status/1152440044700835840?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=82uQJqZLZsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i didn't because i don't let plot holes bother me from a liking something

Not plot holes - just an overall feeling of blandness.

You can't let the fact that you're bland and basic as all hell stop you from enjoying things.

BP and CM were both really shitty. CM more so.

I haven’t lol. Finally super hero movies are actually good, and the people making them actually try and put effort into making them. Rejoice, we are living in a superhero movie golden age.

Attached: D81B4089-B5EA-4EB5-9BA9-A558C454F844.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

Iron Man 2

they literally got way more interesting after GOTG 2
>homecoming
>ragnorok
>infinity war
im not sure what youre on about here

Attached: D8JNnsWXYAAxlLA.jpg (954x520, 44K)

>When did you give up on the MCU?

Never did, I look forward to them giving lesser known characters a chance in the spotlight.

didnt see all of the but infinity war was pretty shit desu.

Endgame. Such a shitty movie and going forward with characters nobody cares about. See you MCU

Age of Ultron

what was wrong with this movie because i actually enjoy it more than others
i enjoyed it waaaaay more than civil war

Age of Ultron. But GOTG Vol 2 and Ragnarok were the last straw.

I'm mostly a DC guy but the marvel movies have been pretty decent. I think they know how to use their accents well and bring out what people like about the characters.

That said I'm kinda bored and dont care about most the latest movies.

This. I suspect people who say they "quit" after them are either liars or went really fans in first place and only have a very passing interest, specially considering they became less predictable and formulaic as time passed.

It felt like watching a Marvel event comic brought to life. Taking characters I had liked in individual movies, but I never cared about them or the story in this movie. It wasn't the last Marvel movie I saw, but it was when I gave up on following the whole franchise

Thor Ragnarok was a piece of shit only retarded brainlets could enjoy

When they got bought by Disney.

I haven't.
I am deeply sad about the state of Thor (ragnarok+fat) but at least he got some incredible stuff in Infinity War.

I hope you get good DC movies someday, man.

I genuinely think the MCU got better as it went. That said, all the new projects that aren't Doctor Strange and the Guardians sound really uninteresting.

Attached: my-image (17).png (1216x746, 559K)

Tomorrow if they don't announce Ant-Man 3, otherwise I'm only going to watch the Avengers films and GotG 3

This is the only place on the internet where Thor Ragnarok is considered this bad, it's so hilarious. I've seen people here and there who weren't too hot over the jokey tone but overall enjoy it, while in here they treat it as if the movie was Catwoman tier.

Yeah and Game of Thrones got 30 Emmy nomination that doesn’t mean it was good

This is a pretty bad list but I'm willing to ignore that because you just said they've been getting better. That said, yikes dude, Black Panther that low?
Difference being that you can see EVERYONE shitting on GoT everywhere and a lot of people complaining that some of the best actors were neglected in favor of Kit Harrington. You don't even have to look deep, it's always there in every comments section, the Emmy's are disconnected from public reception.
Meanwhile Ragnarok is the highest rated Thor movie by the AUDIENCE and critics.

Its going to take them a while to build back up after investing so much in the avengers now that its over. Which is exciting, because I want to see what they do with other characters no one cares about.

A lot of people don't remember that Iron Man was basically irrelevant prior to the movie. GoTG too. The Avengers sold, but most people really only knew Hulk and Captain America. The MCU has, so far, a really good track record of taking character no one gives a shit about and making them pop culture gold. Their biggest misstep so far as been their handling of Captain Marvel, and even that (despite what some people claim) wasn't a disaster, just notably weaker than their other character building.

I want to see them use this downtime to explore new ideas and tones now that they are out of the Thanos arc, so they can try telling more than one kind of story again. I want to see what they do with new characters and heroes. I'm hoping these use the popularity of Thanos to start writing better, longer lasting villains that stick around between movies and are characters as much as the heroes are.

They had their big finish, so now they have to do something else. maybe that something else is lame and no one cares and they peter out. Or maybe they just keep making movies I like watching for another big story or two.

I gave up after Civil War because of nerd rage of Homecoming, but got back into it around Infinity War.

When Disney got their grubby hands on marvel

I haven’t watched a single Marvel movie since Far From Home.

>When did you give up on the MCU?

Iron Man 1. Saw it in theaters, thought it was stupid and walked out hoping it would bomb. If only wishes did come true.

Attached: Ironmanposter.jpg (220x326, 71K)

around phase 3, I think after civil war. I tried watching homecoming and Dr. strange but couldn't finish it because of how boring it was. I guess even as back as phase 2 I could tell things were stagnating. But in anticipation for endgame I watched infinity war, gotg2, black panter, and thor ragnarok and enjoyed them for the most part.

Things did stagnate a bit in late phase 2, early phase 3. But they got better.

>all the new projects
Haven't been listening, have we had news from SDCC yet? Or did you mean the D+ stuff?

You are so bold to admit that user

Attached: 1413841905650.jpg (1280x1600, 675K)

I'm still going to go see Guardians 3, any Thor movies they make and Doctor Strange 2.
Possibly Shang-Chi if the trailers convince me.

same man. mostly because I had started to read comics after that and no longer cared about those depictions of them.

>The Flash
>Amazing Spider-Man 3
>Justice League 2
>Cyborg
>Green Lantern
>Sandman
Kek

It's only really gotten good after Civil War.

The new announcements come tomorrow Saturday, at Hall H. Lines are currently really heated, and yes, I did say "currently", this is how it looks like at the moment: twitter.com/jbarri88/status/1152438043946582016?s=19

>new announcements
Will they reveal the entire Phase 4 lineup?

Never did. Super into it. Don’t care.

It's okay user, most normal people are like you.

Not him but Black Panther was shit bro, completely falls apart halfway through.

They've been cagey about it but yeah, the panel will last at least a whole hour, Kevin Feige is scheduled to be there, and there will be surprise guests, everyone expects the entire cast (or a good part of them) to be there.

>they announce Black Widow, Eternals, Black Panther 2 and Captain Marvel 2 and nothing else

Attached: Oh.png (250x329, 85K)

Haha nah I don't think they'd slot a full hour just for four movies. It all seems like they'll show the entire 5 year plan, then some clips (Black Widow) and concept art of what they already got. I wonder if some directors will be there also, it's basically gonna be Feige's show.

B-but muh Shang-Chink.

I hope for at least one trick like the Serpent Society/Civil War switcheroo

same

ANTS or riot

I'm sure we'll see threads about this tomorrow but Jesus, the situation at the lines is crazy: twitter.com/thelittlemyth/status/1152440044700835840?s=19
I'm just hoping for some of the reliable scoopers get in so we can get leaks from the front line. Otherwise it's gonna be a mess of shitty pictures and bad intel.
Agreed, we need more Ant-Man.
>yfw they announce Captain America: Secret Empire

Ehh it's just a matter of weathering the storm and waiting for the official news on the Youtubes or wherever

When the girl sitting next to me at Endgame opening night audibly came when Cap caught Mjolnir.

As phase 4 shows. They are trying to turn some of the most unpopular arcs in comics to pop culture gold. Falcon and Winter Soldier will likely adapt the worst parts of Secret Empire with the whole Republicans = Hydra. The fact RDJ wants Iron Heart and the faint possibility Portman will become Fem Thor.

The impossible task of turning Bendis' shit to gold begins

Watched iron man and cap, could not give a rats ass about the rest.

Avengers 2 - Antman

I stopped caring at Doctor Strange, though I never really did that much
Endgame is my last one

Same.

I was losing interest after Dr. Strange but I decided to hang on until Endgame.

Can't stop, won't stop

Black Panther was probably the last chance I was giving it because I'm a big fan of BP, and it kinda sucked. The trailers sort of got me hyped for Thor 3, but knowing they were gonna kill off the Warriors Three and Thor was losing Mjolnir like the comics was enough to say fuck it.
Considered watching ANTS 2 because I heard it was okay and I liked the first one, but tickets were expensive so didn't really bother.

I did watch the last couple Avengers movies with some pals, but didn't even expect to enjoy them at this point.

Iron Man 3 killed my interest in Marvel. I saw Captain America Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy and, although Cap's was fine, none of them moved me, so I decided to stop wasting my time in mediocre movies.

With GotG 1 but the last MCU movie I watched in cinema was Civil War.

>black panther worse than hulk and captain marvel
still triggered i see

Yeah Captain Marvel is the absolute worst. Should have just made a movie with Fury dealing with the skrulls, that was the best part by far. Carol herself was just painfully bland

Captain Marvel was perfectly fine, though.

and black panther was better

I agree. Neither are anywhere near the worst of the series.

I didn't bother watching Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Endgame, or any of the Holland Spider-Man movies. Pretty sure I won't watch any more slated to come out, either.

You two are right, too bad it has been meme'd to death that they're both terrible for ridiculous reasons when none of these outrage peddlers have revisited the early MCU to see how bland and generic it is. As origins go, CM and BP are up there.

CM origin is total shit though. It's just random explosion. That Mar-Vell was garbage too. She was the worst part of her own movie.

I'll say Black Panther was the most boring MCU movie. "specially after it killed off Klaw, the most engaging character in the thing.

In Captain Marvel I at least thought the Kree and Skrulls were interesting as I was watching it. By the end, when it was revealed everything was less interesting than I thought it would be at the time.

After Civil War everything went downhill. Not bad but I just don't feel excited for the films anymore, there's too many and not enough innovation

After gotg2, the thanos saga was a copy of their Style, they even usted that style in the last Thor movie (even crappier than the other 2)
>Black widow holding the line against proxima
>Wakanda "army"
capeshit

>I'll say Black Panther was the most boring MCU movie.
I'd encourage you to rewatch some MCU movies

Nah.
>By the end, when it was revealed everything was less interesting than I thought it would be at the time.
The sequel is likely to change that dynamic given that she didn't kill her villains like pretty much every other MCU origin movie does.

Oh man, can't wait to see her go up against the people she shitstomped effortlessly in the first movie how exciting.

I'll admit it has been a long time since I've seen Hulk or Thor 1 or 2.

I don't recall having any /real/ problems with Hulk or Thor 2. I do remember not fully enjoying Thor 1 if just for the fact it takes place in the charisma black hole of New Mexico

Only retards care about power levels anyway.

It's not really about powerlevels, more about an entertaining story. Carol is perfect and the strongest ever is not an interesting story to me. I don't want to watch another 2 hours of that charisma black hole getting carried with CGI of her effortlessly dunking fleets of spaceships. It's boring.

>Carol is perfect and the strongest ever is not an interesting story to me.
That's not what the movie was about but I'm not about to explain it to you, this is a discussion I'm tired of having and it's clear you watched it while reading your phone.

It was though. She was told she wasn't strong enough to do x thing her whole life but she was. The kree brainwashed her into being their tool but she was actually stronger than them the whole time.

Doctor Strange burnt me out for a while, which is shame because GOTG2, Homecoming, and Ragnarok went on to become my favorites from the MCU. I skipped Ant-Man and Wasp in the theaters as well and almost skipped Captain Marvel before friends dragged me along.

Only MCUshit I haven't seen presently is still The Dark World and new Spidey. I want to see Far From Home, I know it's gonna be entertaining, just haven't found the energy to drag myself to a theater to watch it.

this. the most limp-dick finale to anything in a long while

Black Panther

I tried to watch all of the MCU leading up to endgame in my free time cause there were a lot of holes in the films I had seen. Winter Soldier was the one I liked the most out of the ones I had not seen.

By the time I got to Civil War I just turned it off halfway through. I just didn't care. I had already seen Dr. Strange (liked), GotG2 (meh), Black Panther (meh, would have been better without overt political signaling in film and irl), and Thor Ragnarok (liked as well).

Skipped everything else, went and saw Infinity War and Endgame. I'll probably see GotG3 with friends, but to be perfectly honest while watching 2 again I kind of just hope they will ditch the main cast and go with Sylvester Stalones character, which I found more interesting for whatever reason.

I don't care about Tom Holland as Spiderman, I don't care about Captain Marvel as a character, and if Black Widow could have carried her own movie they would have done it before Phase 4. I'm holding out some hope for Thor 4, but not much.

This is so weird, GotG2 is like my favorite MCU movie.

>would have been better without overt political signaling in film and irl
lol

Oh, and as far as new movies go I'm not really excited for anything besides new GOTG and Spidey. Oh and Thor 4 since I guess we're not getting Asgardians of the Galaxy after all.

No fucks given bout Black Widow or Captain Marvel 2. Shang Chi and Eternals are literal whos to me, but since Marvel made GOTG work those movies will probably turn out good. Black Panther 2 and Doctor Strange 2 could possible peak my interest, I'll just wait for general consensus if they're worth watching when they release. I forgot what else is suppose to be production if there's anything left.

Doctor Strange 2 is worth being excited about, they're doing Nightmare.

After BvS. It was stupid that Iron Man or Shield wouldn't show up.

Same

>Civil War I just turned it off halfway through
Really can't understand why so many people don't like Civil War. Thought it was great when I saw it in theaters and it felt even better when I rewatched it before Endgame. It's for certain in my Top 10, might even put it in my Top 5 honestly.

Wasn't SHIELD fucked over already? I mean, the Deadpool finale was even set in the ruins.

Maybe IF they try to actually use magic more like in Avengers 3.

I mean, the Avengers had been fighting each other in like, every movie before. Wouldn't be surprised if he just got bored of it.

My only real problem with it was the Ego plot was so Peter centric. Drax might as well not have been there, same with Groot because baby Groot was only useful as comic relief, and Rocket got sidelined to a B-story of dealing with Tazerface. Also Gamora made up with her sister, who possessed basically lifelong envy / hatred of her with like three sentences. Which just felt forced and convenient.

Something just felt off about the teamwork, or lack thereof. It was still enjoyable, visual spectacle and all, but I just felt meh afterwards.

I get that Black Panther has always tried to make a statement. It was the fact that the popular culture decided that any criticism of the film was tantamount to a hate crime, which is weird for what at the end of the day was kind of a dumb comic book movie.

The Wakandans were shitty people, they called white people 'colonizers' even though they could have turned the colonizers away but said 'fuck the rest of africa' while they turtled up with technomagic. Or that they ignored the poverty, starvation, and needless death of everyone else on earth for hundreds of years, despite having abundant technological interventions at their fingertips. Or the fact that this really "advanced" society picks their King, as in absolute monarch, through trial by combat and then gives him super powers, and are then surprised when one crazy guy almost destroys their whole society simply by following their own rules.

It was fun, but very dumb, and it was annoying that you got harangued for saying that when it was out.

Rocket's B-plot was the best part of the movie, he and Yondu had the most depth in that movie.

>Or the fact that this really "advanced" society picks their King, as in absolute monarch, through trial by combat
opposed to a live bants competition

I stopped going in theaters after the first Ant Man. Still watch Spiderman though.

I watched the last couple Avengers with friends for closure, but outside of Spiderman I probably won't follow anything else they do. Maybe Thor.

I can't tell if your being serious or not but speaking and debating is a much more important aspect leadership than hitting things. The juxtaposition of advanced technology and backwards tribal society was one of the themes of BP

>Captain Marvel, and even that (despite what some people claim) wasn't a disaster, just notably weaker than their other character building
Y'know, I don't hate Carol or anything but after Endgame I really don't know why they raced to get her jammed in there given how little she had to do. It would have been much better to introduce her afterwards or maybe somewhere before Infinity War as she would have had time to breathe and not feel so forced.

Abhorrent writing. Seriously, Marvel writers should go to elementary school to learn fundamental writing principles and maybe learn a lesson or two than worse-than-fanfiction crap.

yeah basically

I was having trouble with the people who sided with Tony, especially since everyone gave him a mulligan on the genocidal robot he had released a few years ago, and Shield had just fallen apart because of decades of unnoticed hydra infiltration.

It was kind of boring watching everyone get upset over Tony's dead parents (who died decades ago), when the guy who did it was obviously being mind controlled the whole time.

It was the most contrived possible reason to break up the gang before Infinity War.

and the entire point of BP that the current way they were running their society needed to undergo change

No, that was a fun part of the movie, my point is that guardians all had their own little plot, with Drax and Groot getting none, and then everything just fell in place for a big fight at the end.

The first GotG had great pacing and was able to solidly build the characters into a team in a short period of time, GotG2 just felt like everyone was doing their own thing.

I liked it while watching, but liked it less the more i thought about it.

Eh I feel like Tony's reaction was pretty natural. Bucky fucking caved his dad's head in then strangled his mom. I can't imagine thinking logically in that situation.

Yep

I wasn't particular impressed with the first Avengers movie.

so what's the problem
you criticize the story for something it directly addresses and resolves

I wasn't the one criticizing it

I get Tony's reaction, what i don't get are all the characters that sided with him, when hes being the irrational one.

Hundreds if not thousands of people died because of Ultron. But everyone is cool with letting that slide, the brainwashed guy on the other hand has to be brought to justice. I mean Black Widow was basically in the exact same boat for years and they're all pals now.

The way that unfolded it should have been Tony v. everyone else, but it wasn't because the plot demanded it be a "civil war" over one guys beef.

ah

Actually Tony didn't even know that shit until after the big fight with everyone...
Not defending that movie, just pointing it out.

It wasn't just Tony's side though, it was the government's side. And Tony himself was trying to take accountability a bit for his actions and work with them instead of building deathbots by himself. That was the whole point, that they would answer to someone.

>Spider-Man will go back to Sony if FFH doesn't make a billion
>it's only made 868 million so far
Bros is the MCU going to lose Spidey?

Just as everyone in-universe is looking to Spider-man to be the new Ironman the meta commentary is equally clear that Marvel is making Spidey the new poster boy now that Ironman is phased out.

So no. I don't think the MCU is losing Spider-man.

After Age of Ultron

Absolute proof that this thread is full of edge-lord faggots.
Iron Man was nice transition from a shitty old comic to a very good film.

yeah, that's totally Marvel's problem - blandness.
Whereas DC is full of so much soul and energy, hence why they made so many movies, hence why we have monthly 'when did you give up on the DCEU?' threads, right? Oh, wait.

This. Endgame was the worst case, script was so shitty that even most normies got figured it out already by Oct 2018

>it's ok because I would do the same
Zemo told him that what he was using him for how he was going to react to that video like 10 seconds before. He was pure autism by that point

Right here
This guy has terrible mental issues.

Attached: 164349866.png (809x449, 44K)

and still have

the miscast

Attached: 1562176298924.jpg (781x574, 62K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-064237_Chrome.jpg (1439x1400, 638K)

Great cast uh?
Really looks like the THICC Carol Danvers

Attached: Brie-Larson---Heads-to-a-yoga-class-in-Los-Angeles-08-566x849.jpg (566x849, 70K)

Nobody gives a fuck but you.

I'm glad DC is finally getting their shit together

Are you being sarcastic or living in fantasy land?

The Accords really were weak ass plot device to split up the Avengers but I think Civil War really works a lot better as a personal conflict clash between Steve and Tony. Both are getting shitted on and are down on their luck, continously getting the brunt through out the movie. Steve loses Peggy, gets arrested, has to fight Bucky, has to convince others he's being manipulated, lets his team be arrested. Meanwhile Tony lost Pepper, is dealing with the guilt of Sokovia, gets Rhodey paralyzed, and then watches both his parents get murdered in video with the guy who did it standing 10 feet away.

The final fight between Steve and Tony really is this cathartic moment for both of them and the audience, I'd say it's the most "emotional" fight in the entire MCU. It you don't focus on the Accords and see it more as a personal battle between the two it's a fantastic movie, especially following TWS and knowing this movie caused IW.

I stopped at Thor 2

i didn't see Captain Marvel and Far From Home. Endgame's kind of the end for me....except for GOTG Vol 3. and maybe another Ant-Man and Thor movie.

really all depends on how it all plays out.

Endgame and Captain Marvel.

I want a She-Hulk movie, that's all that's left for me.

Attached: 1555279516488.jpg (1024x1325, 179K)

(You)

No you see, it's okay because it's not the same character, they actually kill off the real Valkyrie to put this one in the spotlight!

Hacks, I swear.

For real, it was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You people come off as sounding really insecure. Like you can't just let people have different opinions, you have to come in an tell people they are wrong for not liking the movies you obsess over. It's a pretty sad way to live your lives.

Holy shit this, I can't believe people actually think GotG2 is a good movie. It feels so by the numbers thematically, and otherwise just empty and boring. Like they did the bare minimum needed to serve the "character arcs" and story.

>hurr durr it doesn't matter if the story doesn't make sense and the writers are lazy idiots who can't be bothered the plot, you know the thing the rest of the movie relies on to do its thing.

Why do you even feel the need to comment about stories if you are so apathetic about them, you don't care about their underlying structure?

It's like why no one would give a shit about someone's opinion on architecture if they said "lol it doesn't matter if the foundation isn't stable! XD"

That is how retarded you sound.

You have shit taste. Try watching more movies and reading more comics. I can tell you have not been exposed to much.

Endgame

It's a good jumping off point now

civil war
i dont mind kids still watching these films but this movie got good reviews and was just so boring. I realized that the movies were never going to do anything even slightly interesting
people can still like it but it has no entertainment value for me
(i did try black panther but that was legit awful)

Is it so hard for you to accept that people have opinions other than your own? Why do you feel the need to post this? Just to highlight how hard it is for you to accept taht people think differently than you? Grow up.

The emotional core of the movie is strong enough. Honestly. I don’t think it’s really good but it’s not bad. That’s more a tonal issue for you by the sounds of it.

>Oh no, how can people like movies that I don't! REEEEEEE

Holy shit you people are autistic.

I personally enjoyed MoS, BvS, WW, Aquman, and Shazam.

The fact that you people can't comperhend people liking movies that you don't, and felt the need to say these things despite a person JUST SAYING they like DC, shows how autistic you guys are. I hope you guys get your shit together and learn to operate like normal human beings.

You just sound overly cynical. Honestly. Like a handful of these movies aren’t good. 5, 6 or so. Out of 23 that’s pretty amazing man.

Age of Ultron, though I watched Infinity War during a recent flight. The movies have become such toneless, soulless products, it's sad.

> they became less predictable and formulaic as time passed.

LMAO, holy shit I can't believe you actually believe that. Did you miss all the threads of people litierally predicting the Homecoming plot months before it came out off the first trailer alone?

>If people like it in the hiveminds I visit that means everyone likes it!

Wow, you sure are a sad person if you think your heavily filtered internet experience reflects what most people think. Literally eveyrone I know in real life (co-workers, family, friends) either hated Ragnorak or found it so forgettable they can't remember what it was about.

Try going outside and talking to some real people, dude.

Insecure why? Evey person I've talked irl about the movie loved it, and everyone was having a blast at the cinema the two times I saw it, then there's the ratings that place it well above the previous ones. I don't care if you don't like it, but to pretend I have to defend a movie that a lot of people liked from a bunch of contrarians in this board is very rich.

Honestly, this. They feel like cgi cutscenes designed by committe.

You just sound overly gullible. Honestly. Like a handful of these movies are decent. 5,6 or so. Out of 23, that's pretty awful man.

See, I can do it too. Why do you even feel the need to comment? Are you so insecure that you can't handle someone having a different opinion without calling them cynical? Grow up. Why even be in this thread?

>Try going outside and talking to some real people, dude.
I have, it's how I know a lot of people here are full of shit about their very niche opinions on these movies.

Avengers: Civic Brawl
It was so badly filmed and idiotically written, with special effects for the brawl itself worse than a CW production, yet the mindless fuckers PRAISED it like the second coming. I was mostly happy with MCU prior to that, but this shit just filled me with disgust for the whole franchise, along with modern filmmaking and film criticism. This piece of trash that they dared to call "Captain America: Civil War" soured me on Marvel and on Disney forever.

>Insecure why?

Because you can't let people have different opinions, in a thread dedicated to people who dont agree with you. You are insecure because you felt the need to respond to these people and couldn't just let them think differently without chiming in.

>but to pretend I have to defend a movie that a lot of people liked

No one is pretending that but you. Which is why you come off as insecure. Literally no one here wants you to defend the shitty movie.

Also

>hurr durr a lot of people liked it, so it's good!

Okay, I guess The Fast & The Furious movies are great too, and Avatar is a masterpiece. Jesus christ. You can't just let people not like something, you HAVE to tell them they are wrong because a lot of people liked it! A lot people voted for Trump too, does that mean he's good?

Appealing to the masses is a retarded argument and always will be.

>You are full of shit if you have a different opinion!
>If your opinion doesn't follow the masses then you are bad and have bad thoughts that are shit!

I honestly can't believe there are people who think like this. You need help.

Have sex

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at this loser.

Attached: Chicken and Cat.jpg (540x540, 34K)

For real, the whole thing looked awfu.

Its strange to the majority of people, who happen to love these films.
Like you obviously like cape films or you wouldnt be in the thread on this board, general consensus is that the films are well made and raise the bar of cape cinema.
If you just werent into this stuff that be one thing, but you are and your reasoning for why not liking what is generally considered the best is because its “bland”?
It leaves people feeling like a contrarian wants to shit on something because its popular. Its as if due to its popularity, you think you are to cool to like it.
Its not a single factor on its own but all combined that get people to become defensive over movies they genuinely enjoy. You cant say “Im just not into it”, you made it personal by floating down on your holier then thou chair pointing at something we believe has value and saying
>NAY! That is boring!
You are trying to act like your opinion is superior to others because you “just dont get” how so many can like something you arent into or you think youre to smart to like something popular.
Tldr
Insulting the generally agreed upon good thing because you dont like it comes off pretentious as fuck as makes people defensive.
Cant just say a large group of people all have objectively worse taste then you and not expect shit to start flying.
Stop pretending you have some upper hand its embarrassing.

Pretty much what said. Having a different opinion is fine but it's quite telling how some want to go against the grain on purpose to shit on other people's tastes. You don't have to like it, but you don't have to question others for genuinely enjoying it either. Trust me nobody is losing sleep if you don't happen to enjoy an MCU movie in particular.

>asks question
>mad he doesn't get the answer he wants
user, you might be retarded.

>everyone hated thus
>hurr the masses
Make a decision, do you want to pretend these aren't actually popular, or do you want to claim they're popular and that's being used to look down on people who aren't part of "the masses"?
Also
>anecdote
Actual retard.

When the MC died
youtube.com/watch?v=82uQJqZLZsU

Will watch Dr Strange stuff, but all the other heroes are boring. Glad they got rid of IM though. The nanotech suits were pretty lame

>Stop thinking differently than me!!!! YOU MUST BE DOING IT ON PURPOSE TO BE A CONTRARIAN!!!!

Why even come into this thread?

Attached: download.jpg (269x187, 15K)

I didn't. I like the MCU more than Yea Forums these days, I just come here to make myself angry

Man, nobody cares that you don't like these movies, if you decided to drop the MCU at some arbitrary point in time, good for you! Just don't pretend everyone else did it too just because you're a jaded motherfucker who thinks every other movie is bland while being unable to name ones you like.

the skrulls looks like shit too

Attached: retcon.jpg (763x800, 62K)

With Kevin Feige don't get your hopes up

Attached: 4b52128cc1c608b78b9dc6b34df3f1a8.jpg (600x800, 34K)

bRIE lARSON