What Comics Does He Like?

Attached: Alan-Moore-008.jpg (300x180, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONGJs1l19aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ONGJs1l19aU

Attached: lulupng.png (387x347, 144K)

Can someone post the image of the list of comics Alan Moore has praised?

He doesn't. He hates everything.

his own

Attached: moore.png (674x7635, 2.51M)

Cerebus

Attached: Cerebus_Friendly_Reminder.png (1717x797, 2.84M)

No Alan Moore is one of those fucking artist that hates everything they ever did, or at least pretend to like John Lennon did

Here

Your over exaggerating.
He mainly doesn't like his super hero stuff and then just because theres not much applicable to real life from the super hero genre

No. He hates super hero stuff because it's an ouroboros that only mindlessly reuses and recycles every idea. It never ends and it's beyond derivative.

>theres not much applicable to real life from the super hero genre
>re: the guy who wrote this

Attached: top 10 moore.jpg (1500x1882, 709K)

>from the guy who wrote this

Attached: sometimes I wonder.jpg (1271x788, 308K)

At some point he liked Miller's Daredevil and Batman, Chester Brown, Julie Doucet and Peter Bagge. He is rumored to have also liked DC: The New Frontier.
Go read something.

Stonetoss, probably.

Attached: south-african-genocide-comic.png (1000x1000, 95K)

Didn't he like the DCAU/JLU episode of For The Man Who Has Everything

>Crumb
>Cerebus
Absolutely, unapologetically based.

I swear I was reading Brubaker's Catwoman and there was a random quote from him that said some intern accidentally sent it to him but he kind of liked it.

>Robert Crumb

Attached: hm.gif (498x340, 1.09M)

He okayed it and asked for a copy, which is more than he's done for any of the movie adaptations.

From what I've heard he liked Cooke. Not that they were friends or anything.

He'd likely never admit it now, but he loves Superman. He forced his way into writing Whatever Happened and both Supreme and Tom Strong were love letters to Superman.

he likes Bates and Maggin

Also, he reads Ennis and Simon Spurrier, Lynd Ward, and some gay shit by Kieron Gillen and Brian K Vaughan.

"Comics are for fags" - Alan Moore

The only comics of his I've heard him talk negatively about are

Killing Joke - But praises Bolland
His Image work (outside of 1963 and Supreme) - He was phoning it in and trying to write the type of comics he thought readers liked
DR and Quinch - He joked that on his death bed he will ask for all copies to be destroyed

And of course he had his name taken off Miracleman, but that was because he learned the comics were done without the legal rights to the character and had Marvel give all his royalties to the family of the original creator

He also gave cover blurbs for Mike Allred's Madman and Azzarello's Hellblazer

According to Nancy Collins he told her he was a fan of her Swamp Thing run, saying he liked her Abigail Arcane more than his own

He said he was fine with them making it, but never gave any kind of feedback.

The only Big 2 character in there is Superman, and only indirectly. Moore should hang up his grudges and just admit that he loves silver age Capes, it's not like hes actually going to make the big 2 any sales by saying that

Moore obviously loves Ditko Spider-man, but he won't recommend it outright on political grounds. He was in the documentary though

Praises Kirby but I can't see one title of his

I want to fuck those plants

Attached: 1455744199956.png (321x322, 39K)