>Captain America’s Shield
>Mother Box
>Cosmic Cube
>Claw Of Horus
>The Mask
>Mjolnir
>The Witchblade
>Nova Helmet

Attached: 76D0086D-85E4-4165-A015-3360CA8B0DF2.jpg (4000x3000, 1.17M)

Cyttorak

Cosmic Cube, it is insanely out of place with these other ones. I can bend reality without any consequences

Yeah, I figured, I wanted to put Quantum Bands, but I couldn’t find a good enough picture.

>Symbiote
Get Spider-Man powers, but also a symbiote that could range from friendly to terrible
>Cyttorak
Juggernaut powers? Is that all it does? Granted, you're now LITERALLY unstoppable
>Helmet of Fate
Wicked magic powers, but Nabu will dick you over and you're definitely going in there once you die
>Power Ring
Can make constructs of whatever you want, travel in sapce, etc - the only downsides are having to charge it, keeping your willpower and having to fight off galactic threats. As long as you're capable you should be fine for the most part
>Scarab
Similar to Symbiote, just with different abilities
>Samurai Jack's Katana
It has special powers?
>Omnitrix
Amazing power, but you have a 10 minute time limit, possibly can't choose what alien you get and all sorts of people will come after you to get it
>Lasso of Truth
Low risk medium reward. Now you can instantly bind people and find out the truth.
>Cap's Shield
Mostly worthless without the serum. Sure, it could probably block a nuke and be thrown to decapitate someone, but you'll be blown to bits without the serum and couldn't throw it for shit, let alone catch it
>Mother Box
Advanced computer and teleportation. Awesome. Apokaliptan people coming after you. Not awesome.
>Cosmic Cube
What said, easily the best here
>Claw of Horus
I completely forget what it does, even upon looking it up
>The Mask
Cartoon physics, but you're a madman. You decide.
>Mjolnir
Provided you're worth enough to lift it, that's some real power - but you'll probably be forced to deal with Asgardian threats. Again, you decide.
>Witchblade
Never saw the anime/read the comics but you have a bikini now
>Nova Helmet
Was never into Nova. Green Lantern without constructs?

So it's gotta be the cube, or if not that, either Mjolnir or the Omnitrix because while you have lots of threats to deal with, you have enough power to do so

Uh, basicaly the Claw uses the gravity of Earth, likened to hitting someone with a planet.

>Klyntar Symbiote
Cringe. Wasn't that shit retconned away already?

Take The Mask and cause some mayhem

Helmet of date because I've always wanted to know how it would feel like to wield high strangeness esoteric mystic power

>Juggernaut powers? Is that all it does? Granted, you're now LITERALLY unstoppable

Well, no. You're also connected to a vengeful deity from another dimension. And while he's mostly hands-off. he will occasionally attempt to hijack your body or outright withhold his powers if he thinks you're not living up to his standards.

FUSE ME WITH A MOTHER BOX!

Cyttorak isn't only Juggernaut power, you can also give life to inanimate objects and teleport, pretty sure also a bit of telepathy.

You're really underselling the Mother Box. It's THE supercomputer of the universe, and knows practically everything. If you could bond with it, you're basically better than Brainiac and a New God

Symbiotes also cause cancer another thing to worry about them

>Why would you pick anything else tier
Cosmic Cube

>God Tier
Helmet of Fate
Omnitrix

>Still Great Choices Tier
Gem of Cyttorak
Reach Scarab
Mother Box
Nova Helmet

>Good but Not as Good Tier
Reach Scarab
Claw of Horus
Witchblade
Symbiote

>Cool but Worthless to You Tier
Jack's Sword
Lasso of Truth
Cap's Shield

>Amazing but You Probably Can't Use It Tier
GL Ring
Mjolnir

>Will Likely Result in Your Death Tier
The Mask

The fact that the cube will inevitably become a sentient and sapient being with its own goals is a pretty major consequence.

>It has special powers?
Holy weapon that can overcome the natural regenerative properties of evil beings, can cut through practically anything that isn't immensely enchanted, is itself very difficult to destroy (though some episodes imply that it's possible), and when used by evil beings it can't harm the innocent.

If only there was a way to get two things. Cause you could fuse the ring with the Mother Box and be a god.

FPBP

I don’t think so.

>Mjolnir
Assuming the capacity to actually use the items on the list

Attached: Marvel Swimsuit 1493717236.jpg (1215x1603, 848K)

And have replaced Cosmic Cube with Quantum Bands

Attached: 1689A705-D775-47B6-9E6E-24781432D500.jpg (4000x3000, 1.14M)

Based

ones that are of any use at all

>Cosmic Cube
>Mother Box
>Power Ring

the rest can't do anything for you in your day to day life unless you're military or fighting for your life in durkistan or mexico or something

Klytnar is the symbiote word for Cage or Slave, calling it that is really messed up

Damn I never knew.

Would never be able to lift mjolnir or use the greeb lantern ring
The Nova helmet is just an helmet unless we are talking of the supernovas, the black ones
Don't want things messing up with my mind so no symbiote, no crimson gem and for sure no helmet of fate.
The shield and the sword would need training so nope.
And i don't want anything too powerful that would most likely leads me to mess the reality by mistake.

The only logic pick for me in that list is the omnitrix

I pick symbiote because I'm lonely and I want a goopy buddie...

Cosmic Cube, that way I can have everything on the list and more with no consequences. Why pick anything else? Also no Mask of Tarakudo or the 12 talismans from Jackie Chan Adventures? Cmon user.

Attached: Tarakudo.png (474x442, 186K)

Talismans are shit, as are the Takarudo Masks

Just go and smash shit once in a while if Jugs can do it then it shouldn't be too hard

Is that the comic mask or movie mask?

Comic

Does the GL ring includes the power battery?

Jacks sword is not really in the same tier as the others. I would change it for either He-Mans sword (does most of the same things but also makes you Superman tier in strenght and toughness and gives other random magic powers) or the Sword of Omens (also does everything Jacks katana does, plus flies back to your hand if you drop it, shoots energy beams, makes energy constructs, controls weather, can heal people and break curses, gives magic farsight, and a whole bunch of other powers)
80s cartoons were crazy.

Switch the Mask for the movie version. No one in their right mind would pick the comic book version.

Attached: The_Mask_of_Loki.jpg (550x550, 65K)

The omnitrix because all the others require proper training.

I pick whichever one will let me get the rest first.

Attached: Everyone.gif (320x128, 782K)

>Bendis the Jew gives Symbiotes another name
>forces Marvel to plaster it all over symbiote related comics
>no one likes the name
>next writer comes around, retcons it to an offending word
>for some reason now everyone loves the name Klyntar and hates the retcon

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1872, 2.73M)

It’s hard to keep track of all these retcons.

I dunno, seems pretty easy to me assuming that you’re following the series

Look, I’ll be perfect honest, when I made this list, I just went with symbiotie because I watching Dark Knight Returns and I remembered Kylntar because it seemed like a dumb name.

I feel ya, it’s a really bad name, even for generic sci fi names it’s bad, sadly it’s so bad that it leaves a lasting impression on the memory. You don’t need to explain your choices for the list to me OP, I totally get it, I just snicker when I see that word printed in a comic because it’s basically the symbiote equivalent of “Nigger” and no one has seemed to notice, even better is that the crappy name Bendis created was turned into the symbiote version of porch monkey before Bendis had even left marvel. Feels like a small “fuck you” to the asshole after the years we had to suffer of him raping various comic franchises into the ground