Hey buddy, my name is Christanon and what you did there wasn't very wholesome

Hey buddy, my name is Christanon and what you did there wasn't very wholesome.

All this garbage you post is lewd, crass, and degenerate. Honestly, is this how you want to present yourself? I mean, I guess it's fun to not give a damn every now and again but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than calling yourself a "proud sex worker."

Don't be a stranger. God loves you anyway. Who else loved you from the moment the world began, and gave His life on the cross that you may have eternal life free from the burden of sin? He is a real, living, active presence in our lives and He has a plan for you. You are someone He made and someone He considers worthy. Thanks for listening.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563572691427.jpg (536x536, 36K)

>no one replys
says a lot about Yea Forums

My God is George Costanza. He’s way cooler.

God is a prudefag and should be rebelled against

KAMALA

Attached: 1563519426276m.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

>christchan crap with a facebook filename
>bonus points for ebic racism

Attached: 1530950724351s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

>racism

Islam isn't a race

>complaining about racism on fucking Yea Forums

Lol whatever nigger

Attached: 1563441027446.png (914x1300, 76K)

Yea Forums is a Christian board.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-162113_Chrome.jpg (1060x834, 397K)

I want to Becky sugar tho

Rebecca Sugar confirmed for prophet

Show butthole or gtfo

t. Muhammad

Why are Muslims such incels?

>gee guys can you not make such offensive jokes on this 18+ anonymous anime shitposting board?

Attached: 1563504183674.png (640x480, 388K)

>Christchan

Attached: 4d5.jpg (680x588, 51K)

Mudslimes are shit for the same reason christshits are, a bunch if zealotic puritan cucks who want to stick a perpetual “no fun allowed” sign into the world because some bearded faggot who never does anything positive for us hates seeing naked cartoon titties.

TLDR; religion is for faggots

straight outta reddit, stupid motherfucker named user
from the subreddit r/atheism

"I hate when Christian want me to be a better person"
t.degenerate cum-brain

Attached: D-mAc8KX4AAFlgY.jpg (680x512, 73K)

I feel fine

Nice same fag
>muh reddit fedora
Youre not a genius, youre an easily manipulated cum sponge who follows some retarded nonsense because of contrarianism alone, you are a convictionless imbecile

>19 levels of irony normalfag memes used by every mouth breathing retard trying to "fit in"

Attached: 1550287982985.png (1500x1000, 1.18M)

i'd much rather masturbate to cartoons than not
god loves me anyways, i'll repent on my death bed

I laughed at this more then i should have

Attached: 3D5209DA-A318-46BE-8E1F-C989D9F1BC1A.jpg (720x720, 155K)

also i have to wait 60 seconds to post again

Attached: 13457456856790.png (1273x560, 70K)

Oh so youre posting on your phone as well as your computer, how delightful. Fuck off back to your veggietales message board so you can circlejerk to jesus where you arent a nuisance sane people.

Attached: AE7F1B8E-09B9-454B-B59D-1CAD5CE7F669.jpg (719x1112, 123K)

Believing in God requires you to either be naive or willfully ignorant.
Basically it requires you to be the kind of idiot who posts unrelated copypasta on a board about comics without at least pretending it is about Butch Hartman or something.

Shut up fedora
>hurr durr i'm monkey god not real
>i like to shove bananas up my ass!
>have you read Richard Dawkins?
>bruh, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan
>i'm so euphoric bros...

big ol strawman

>Believing in God requires you to either be naive or willfully ignorant.
TIL Copernicus, Galileo and Aristotle were willfully ignorant

Do you have any argument besides parroting fedora? Oh wait, youre incapable of thinking critically because of youre sub level IQ so of course not
>durr hurr muh degenerate
>durr jesus loved you yet youll burn for disobeying him
>your son dying of brain cancer is all part of gods plan
>mudslimes are cool because they like jesus

Every drug addicted person always say they are fine when in fact that they are not.
>manipulated
T. person who follow their carnal desire and be slave to consumerism instead of seeking to free yourself from sin.

Attached: download.jpg (700x438, 123K)

must take a lot of faith to think you're only being attacked by one person

No, they were naive.

>muh sin
Why would i want to live a life of a miserable and perpetually cucked out of happiness dreg whos always inflicted with religious guilt. Only some one horrible brain washed or mentally retarded or both would prefer that option. Youre insane.
Because youre the only one here preaching your religious horse shit, same fag

All those creatures are cooler then a bunch of winged faggots, id rather side with hell if they got cool fish monsters like that.

Somehow human since in the begining are ignorant till reddit r/atheist become a thing because they do believe in the first cause that's God. Atheists will judge people but they themselves have subjective morality. Atheism itself is a joke. Face it you are just too lazy and too prideful to go to church.

Religion has given me nothing but misery in life, and youre acting like a self righteous belittling douche is exactly why i hate it so much.

Attached: 1547856960734.jpg (319x243, 16K)

>Boo hoo, religion life mean sad. When you are free of sin you get close to God and that's happiness. "Why should I need to read book about poison tree and have to be careful what I can or can't eat when I can just choke everything in to my mouth" Also I am Catholic I don't know about other user.
The Wing faggoted you see are deamon attacking saint. So yes there are more cooler creatures out there and they are angels.

That mean you did it wrong. What religion you even take did you read City of God by St. Augustine? Or even read how to live Christian life by other saints?

Angels look fucking boring, why would i want to worship something that looks like a bunch of dudes with wings.

>durr hurr me like jesus dick because me ung can feel better the others because of me cum encrusted bible
I was raised catholic, and all this “life feels so great when close to god” is a bunch fo horse crap. You delusional self righteous fuck, you are literally a lower being for being so stupid and easily manipulated to fall for this fictional nonsense.

>religion makes life better
>i was religious and i hated it
>y-you did it wrong
Lel

So, uh... Any good religious comics?

There are 50000 religions in this world if you took Satanists that tell you to kill yourself and get sad because of it then it's your fault. or if you was Christian and mad that God is not just a slot machine that give you everything you want then it's also your fault

The Action Bible is unironically really good. Tons of content and doesn't bowdlerize the gore and sex.

Attached: ea7aca35d5c6ba2b14f64d155b0478b440c1f97d17c62a9a32742775541a05da.png (738x8503, 1.56M)

>its your fault that the world treated you like shit and you didnt thank god for all of your misery
Yeah, if god was real id spit in his face. Ive been bullied and dealt with depression and mental health issues for years, if there was a god where he let this all happen and willingly predestined these events and my health problems, id want to punch him square in the jaw. I wish i was never born almost every day so any god that made a world like this doesnt deserve jack shit from me.

LMAO, you have 0 idea what's Catholic. You worship God not angels you dumbass. Also they are not dude with wings those are art depicting them. Angel can be anything, they have no true form. They are to be terifying. This is one of their form

Attached: download (1).jpg (1007x1163, 405K)

>God predestined you to suffer.
Nope that's not true, you are being a Calvinist now.
>I got bullied and have mental health issue
Douay-Rheims Bible
"If the world hate you, know ye, that it hath hated me before you. " -John 15:18
No, your suffering happened because of Sin commited by Adam and Eve. You are to endure it and seek to do God will. God never tell you it would be easy. Jesus told us to carry a cross and follow him, as he died and ressurected and ascended in to heaven. so will all Good man who follow him. and the reward of everlasting happiness. As human is finally completed, we are created to be with God.

>No, your suffering happened because of Sin commited by Adam and Eve. You are to endure it and seek to do God will. God never tell you it would be easy
So i have to suffer in order to pass some meaningless test that god could just ignore anyways? Yeah, fuck him

They lived in an era where they didn't have access to all of the information we have now so they get a pass.
Isn't it more lazy to just pick a god and follow that world view instead of figuring things out yourself?
Also yes morality is subjective. That is why it isn't even straight across all the religions or even the different sects.

Look, you dipshit. God created the tree of wisdom to be a sign of trust between God and man, Adam broke that trust, God must uphold a law. You dont' even tell me what you did for God before spewing your blashemy here. Did you pray Rosary everyday? Confess before Communion? Attend Church every weekend? Do what Jesus want you to? Or you just think that by just thinking that God exist mean you can learn ability to fly?
Also suffering is why we call to God, without suffering human would be totally ignorant. And we would all be doom, since we would be all in hell. Not saying suffering is Good, but it can make a good outcome, which is God glory. Make something Good out of something Evil.

That's not my god, you pathetic cunt. My god is one of righteousness and fury. God does not love, he judges who is right for heaven and the rest burn in damnation, and a heretic christian such as yourself will be crucified when the time comes. The church will be one once more, even if that means we'll have to wipe out all the other branches to save our church.

The tree gave them knowledge of right and wrong and he had a talking snake in the garden that told them to eat the fruit.
They had no idea it was wrong to break the promise so that is more of a God being an idiot problem than an Adam problem.

>Lazy to figure it out myself. Yea like, why we need to read a book are you lazy? Why we need parents to teach us how to walk, speak and anything why not just leave children in a street and let them figure out how to build a house by their own, otherwise children are going to be lazy.
No, that's not make moral subjective, if A say 1+1 = 3 but B say 1+1 = 2 doesn't make it subjective, it just mean they disagree on answer, and we can know that B is right. You can figure it out by reading St. Thomas Aquinas work which link us with Aristotle. Who also believe that human has objective morality.

What denomination are you?
Edgy psycho factions are a dime a dozen so I can't pin it down just from your post.

Remember when Yea Forums was a place meant to discuss comics, cartoons, and similar nerd stuff? Pepridge Farms remember. (This is coming from some random fag who actually believes in God)

I like how cartoons staring animal people are nuke on site but this thread has been around for like an hour.

>Don't know it was wrong. No, they know it's Good or Bad for them and since they are human it's by default they know it, but they don't know fully about Good or Evil. They were innocents.

My last reply here, this thread will get nuked soon.
Don't be homo and listen to Jesus and his church. because he love you. But he's also Just. Therefore your punishment will be your own doing.

My last reply here.
Chirstards need to stop believing in literal magic and just be good to other people for the sake of being good to other people.

try having a 101 dalmatian street or peepodo and the super fuck friends thread 50/50 chance your thread cumbusts in under 15 minutes due to furry rules, blatant bait i could have seen when i was 14? up for 5 hours.

Jesus is an asshole if he punishes people for things that objectively not wrong

>blasphemy
Which is my constitutional right to spew, jesus can eat a pack of dicks

>Theist proves yet again why the world should stop listening to them.

Attached: matthew-7-3.jpg (688x360, 109K)

To be fair 101 Dalmatian street is the most utter garbage buoyed by furries I've ever seen. It actually hurts my head to look at a show that's central premise is lazy copy paste of the same models.