The great debate

Attached: batmen.jpg (600x550, 122K)

Affleck. All day every day. It was nice to have a Batman that actually looked like Batman. I'll missed that. Especially when we return to some faggot in tacticool armor again in the new movie

Warehouse scene in BvS was way better choreographed than any Nolan Batman fight, I'll admit

Even if the Nolan fights were well choreographed there was no way to tell with all the shitty editing and jump cuts

Everything except the script was great for Affleck which is a shame. Nolan's movies had kind of crap fights and the suit didn't look too good but Batman Begins and Dark Knight great

Affleck obviously, Bale's a gifted actor but his "Batman" was an innefectual dweeb.

*were great story-wise

the one who kicked supermans ass

Attached: adam west.jpg (800x1015, 113K)

Keaton and West are the two best live action Bats.

I never got the sense that Nolan Bruce was trained by ninjas, or even all that intelligent. He's more like a rich boy who hung out with Ninjas, didn't learn anything, and then came home to a bunch of prototypes lying around

Will we ever get a Batman movie that gets all of it right?
>Detective shit
>No kill rule
>Well choreographed fights
>actual comics accurate batsuit without tacticool bullshit
>Good story
>Batman is actually threatening
>Cool gadgets
>Great villain

Pretty much. I also hated the voice, it was kinda cool in Begins but he went a bit overboard with it in the sequels.

Arkham vidya series had most of these

One can hope

Attached: ED9F545C-A932-461F-8F5B-AFC4F61954C0.jpg (1050x1016, 103K)

Neither

Attached: article-2549176-1B17A0CB00000578-942_306x670.jpg (306x670, 36K)

>Keaton's Batman
ew

why is he so fat

the script he had re-written for him by the guy he halted production to get in and then re-wrote himself anyway right before he was due to shoot scenes

yeah I can't imagine why that failed

Affleck's Batman has been the best Batman we've had in the live action format. He felt like Batman; from Bruce being the charade to his Batman being absolutely brutal.

>B-b-but MUH NO KILL RULE!
Only exists in the comics.

Affleck was a better batman if you ignore the killing. Dark knight trilogy were better movies

Keaton really is such a boomer choice, I love the Burton movies still , and love the aesthetic, but separated from that Keaton's Batman is a pretty unimpressive take on the character. He has some great moments, but its mostly when he's barely talking (or not at all, in his best scene.)

There is no debate. Bale is superior.

the best scene is the "you wanna get nuts" scene

>>actual comics accurate batsuit without tacticool bullshit
Yes and no. Depends if you want realism on the table. If you want realism on the table, Nolan's series did things semi-competently. Wayne Enterprises was engaged in military contract work. Bruce had the money to spend developing prototypes and making use of things that would never be fit for general issue.

It looks cool until you see him attempt to move in it.

why would i want realism in my superhero movie

But where are the nipples?

Because seeing well-thought-out gadgetry that respects science and reflects something that may genuinely be possible given the right amount of funding is cool.

science is for nerds

I'd rather see a comics accurate Batsuit. I like it when Batman looks like Batman

Bale. Affleck sucks ass.

Attached: 1510794287858.png (2164x944, 1.61M)

There is no debate. Affleck or bust.

This 100%. Good actors and director that were ultimately wasted.

This

He literally trained in sword fighting, and never used that skill as Batman for the rest of the movie. So...

In some scenes it works, a lot of quick strikes and minimal movement. Implies efficiency, nothing wasted.

I honestly don’t know what you fags mean by a comics accurate Bat suit. Like the Adam West suit? Is that the suit you want in a big budget movie? Because Affleck’s was pretty accurate if all you wanted was for it to just be grey.

Yes, people want to see a 1960 cheap looking outfit in a million dollar movie you dumb fucking retard.

The Affleck suit is exactly what we're talking about. All of the live action Batsuits up till that point were trash. The Bale Batsuit in The Dark Knight Rises being the worst. I am afraid of going back to that with Battison.

Attached: Batfleck.png (1428x2080, 1.34M)

>>>/reddit/

I'm not gay but if I was I'd probably pick Bale.

>Like the Adam West suit? Is that the suit you want in a big budget movie?
yes i would like that very much

>>No kill rule
>>Batman is actually threatening
Pick one

goddamn right

Attached: batman dark knight returns adam west 1473983191666.jpg (600x776, 329K)

Affleck is the best Batman outside of Adam West.

Honestly I've always liked the way that he moved. I know it was because the costume meant he couldn't turn his head and he was really stiff. But watching it, he looked like superhumanly direct and efficent. Like nothing was wasted and was so direct it sold his determination as Batman.

batman - affleck
wayne - tie
alfred - tie
gadgets - bale
batmobile - affleck
gotham - bale
suit - affleck
batcave - bale

>Implying he can't threaten you with worse punishments than death.

If Batman has a no kill rule, does that mean he's vegetarian? Is he anti-abortion?

His "no-kill" rule only applies to humans. Not even aliens are safe.

Attached: Batman kills Parademon.jpg (1039x1600, 539K)

Pleb

I will say I enjoyed Kilmer's Batman all just for that scene when he flies through the Batsignal in the sky, turns his whole body towards the camera (the suit didn't allow neck turning), and flashes Gordon a thumbs-up.

Keaton had the scene with Devito where they watch Pfeifer backwards somersault across the street to them and meow before the building behind her explodes. Stupid I know, but I loved it.

Bale looks so much more powerful and dignified. Batfleck just looks like they put an overweight, middle-aged alcoholic inside a Batman suit.

>an overweight, middle-aged alcoholic inside a Batman suit.
Ben Affleck?

>lmao what if we cast a chubby midget as batman?

Danny was already Penguin.

Bale, without question. Sure, his voice was laughable in TDK and the suit in TDK could've been more streamlined, but still the Batman he played and his performance of the character were leagues better than Affleck/Snyder's. That's not to say that Affleck couldn't have done a better job than what he did. He was just given shit material, shit costars, shit directing and the absolute shittiest Batman costume to ever disgrace the screen.

Attached: 1468221618845.jpg (1115x1560, 130K)

Attached: Batwank.jpg (640x640, 64K)

>>No kill rule
>Batman doesn’t kill
Noob haven’t read the dark knight returns like Based Zack Snyder.

Batman didn't kill anyone in TDKR

left is fat and right looks stupid

Is that the one where Bruce becomes a gigolo instead of a vigilante?

>gotham bale
well, gotham look fake as fuck in JL and BvS, but it mostly catch the spirit of the city
schumasher and burton being the best of course

Batfleck.
He looked and acted far more like Batman.
The only issue I had with his Batman was that he made a few too many quips in Justice League(which I refuse to believe wasn't thanks to Joss because I watched Buffy).

>nobody rating Clooney
Was he truly the worst Batman?

Attached: clooney.jpg (634x1024, 64K)

Yes, Schumacher's fault tho

Batfleck kills Bale does'nt simple

Schumacher's Gotham looked fucking awful. Burtons looked good. Nolan's Gotham only looked good in Begins. After that he stopped trying and it just became Chicago with Gotham's name slapped on.

I want him back for Crisis.

Affleck Bat logo looks like a rectangle than a bat.

that's a funny looking rectangle

Chad Affleck all the way

Attached: batman-v-superman-39-sc-proof-ben-affleck-can-fill-more-than-batmans-shoes-wtf-watch-the-film-saint- (648x347, 76K)

>r***** spacing
>more concerned with trashing snyder than actually explaining why he supposedly likes Baleman
Hmm