Do we like her?

Do we like her?

Attached: lilyorchard.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V6D1JBdA2s
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108807784
youtube.com/watch?v=pN45k8cjbjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like her and agree with about half of her opinions, but disagree with the other half.

She got BTFO with her "Steven Universe is pro fascist" arguments so who gives a fuck what she has to say? If you want a rant video, go watch Robobuddies where the worst you'll get is catty sarcasm. Alternatively, don't.

>be mediocre
>draw your avatar as super attractive

Why do they do this? At least just make yourself an animal mascot thing if you don’t want to draw yourself how you actually look.

Attached: 9781B82E-EB73-431C-B9C5-B1315B1FB76D.png (300x259, 100K)

That is straight-up a guy.

No, why the fuck would 'we'

She’s transgender.

t. seething SUfag

>Lily Orchard

Attached: 1563291353632.jpg (480x270, 17K)

that's also a 6+ years old picture from the brony days before the hormone treatment

All her observations are just hot takes and her being mean. Are Steven Universe and Korra flawed? Sure. Are they THAT bad? Nah I don’t think so. She just famous for the shock factor of her titles and insults.

really loving how nothing about the facial structure matches up at all

>her

Attached: 1516916312035.jpg (600x733, 29K)

Honestly HRT taken after the age of 18 isn’t going to do much for you. It’s cruel but the truth. Testosterone is a hell of a drug and there is a reason why FtMs nearly always pass and MtFs don’t.

unironically yes, some of the opinions are intentionally hyperbole as part of the "character" but just about everything else is on the point

Literally who?

Also gtfo with this “we” stuff. Form your own opinions

Honestly surprised this wasn’t the very first post.

If you’re an ugly man then after transitioning you will be an ugly girl. I said nothing about their gender and only questioned why people make avatars of themselves that are way more attractive than they are irl.

jut look up some of more recent pictures, you would be surprised.

Post them. Otherwise I’m assuming you’re bullshitting. Even then a carefully taken selfie in perfect conditions is not representative of what someone looks like irl. Just look at Contra’s photo on Splash Mountain compared to how she appears in her videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=_V6D1JBdA2s
yeah that's a pass from me champ
stop shilling your shitty channel

All of these youtube cartoon and media reviewers and storytellers are garbage, but Lily is one of the ones that is completely insane and also a huge jerk.

Which way? I can't tell what it's going for here.

Explain why anyone should like this faggot

not after her abuse of best boy josh

Jesus I forget how soft Yea Forums is. I’m almost tempted to recreate this thread on Yea Forums and watch the bloodbath begin.

I've seen so many MtF swamp donkies I didn't realize how easy it is for a FtM to pass. There was a LGBLTQ+123XYZ3DPD event held in the cafe of my local community college where I saw what I assumed was an obese stereotypical gay Sóyboy, but it turned out to be a FtM tranny. This creature would pass any Turing tranny test with flying colors; Voice and everything. It's fucking scary.

Attached: 645876789988645.png (262x330, 158K)

>3 replies saying literally who before the thread closes

She's right some of the time. Shows that end up focusing on lore over being good shows always end up shit and LGBT representation is very easy and often butchered. Her Korra and SU videos were spot on until they reached the political aspects.

Even when she's dead wrong it's still fun to watch the delusion in the same way it's fun to watch the trainwreck.

Male to female. Though, aside from the avatar, I have yet to see her make any attempt at projecting any form of femininity in her mannerisms, speech, voice, or appearance. Pretty sure she threatened to break her own mom’s nose for misgendering her once and calling her “son.”

Still ugly like Robo

Łiły certainly has the mannerisms of a very bitchy and impulsive woman. So he has that. I have met biological women who are like that.

It’s because going from easy mode to hard mode should be rewarded while attempting to go from hard to easy mode should be punished.

Robo is... 25? 29? But she looks like a 50-year-old English teacher in her latest video.

She looks like that girl I used to smoke weed with.

Didn’t he send horse manure to a former friend’s parents out of sheer pettiness.

>mediocre
you have low standards

Remember she hates Rebecca Sugar for being racist and sexist while at the same tiome she has written seeral fanfics were Twilight Sparkle is a futanari that rapes her own daughter that is based on her ponysona.

Yes but what Lily did is neither sexist nor racist. Chechkmate, Drumpfkin.

I was trying to be nice.

When it comes to her taking the piss when it comes to shows she talks about? Yeah, she's fine.

When she starts getting analytical, despite her constant assertion she's not an analysis or review channel? She gets preachy, which is tolerable... when she's right.

As a person, she's a defensive, self-destructive, spiteful twat who's liable to blow up on ANYONE if she feels they've personally wronged her, regardless if any offense was actually meant or not, or if the person in question even deserves it.

Someone like Josh Scorcher? He's a right-wing fake jarhead fuckwit who deserves every ounce of vitriol that comes his way. He goes on about how proud he is to be a Marine, but he's just a part of their goddamn marching band.

But Lily's ex? She doesn't deserve the passive aggressive bullshit thrown her way from Lily OR her fans.

>her

>tranny is a pedophile

Color me shocked.

We're getting softer.

Attached: her.png (294x442, 219K)

Already on it. There was a picture of her posted on Yea Forums a while ago (standing in front of full body mirror wearing a longcoat) but I have hard time to find the video and got sidetracked.

>pedophile and transbian

Do you want me to pretend to be surprised?

Jerry Peet. I'm amazed this faggot isn't as infamous as Christian Chandler.

>nice
Nice is for Yea Forums childposters and to be suffixed with "ass", "tits", "feet", and "bulge"

Attached: 1562470321503.png (470x492, 118K)

The redditors

There's this pic
> Even then a carefully taken selfie in perfect conditions is not representative of what someone looks like irl. Just look at Contra’s photo on Splash Mountain compared to how she appears in her videos.
I don't think you need to worry about that

Attached: upload_2019-2-20_11-17-55.png (1093x520, 673K)

You mean the actual pedophile tranny?

Probably the only thing I agreed with it on is it's opinions on Korra. There was a another rant thing about SU IIRC, but I don't care enough about the show to watch some cunt scream about it.

Lily treating JoshScorcher like shit is worse than any of the retarded political opinions she spits out, that guy was an angel

Attached: 1550600547684.png (250x250, 65K)

>tranny
no

>perfectly taken in perfect conditions
>still looks like shit
not denying she passes but its as an ugly lass

Attached: 1545691184974.jpg (680x447, 44K)

There was already one a while ago and most were drooling over the crossdressing pics.

Yea Forums fucking loves it's traps/trannies. Remember Bowsette?

>tranny angry about muh politics on sjw cartoon
So, is she angry cause zuke was nuked or something?

Attached: 1562782089516.jpg (550x550, 32K)

you can tell she touched up her face with photoshop, but good for him

She’s still ugly on the right even when caked in makeup and photoshop with carefully picked angles so I don’t know what you think you’re trying to prove.

>she passes

Are you fucks blind? And I say this as a transperson myself.

>hair covering manjaw
>photoshopped to hell and back
>lower angle to avoid manface

Lel.

>her

I find her entertaining enough, plus I’m so burnt out on politics Any jabs she at conservatism just flows over me, like rivers over stone.

Stop bumping this blatant shill thread you retards.

Attached: 52088ea831cc43843517cfc006989b37.jpg (500x500, 40K)

e-celeb threads are cancer and against >>>/global/rules/11 and >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
OP is a faggot.
Do your part to help purge this board of subhumans like him by reporting this thread.
Here's a link so you don't have to scroll up to the top of the page.
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108807784

I was able to find the vid from which the pic on the right is from 14:57 of youtube.com/watch?v=pN45k8cjbjA
Maybe my eyes are just fucked but in there it kinda looks better? I don't fucking know anymore.

I didn't find the original pic that was posted on v but did finally find the one in the video, had to watch it several fucking times because I kept missing it

If someone wants to go for a adventure try to find the HD one from the achives.

Attached: Sketch (86).png (1142x640, 548K)

Place your bets on how long until the troon an hero’s itself.

Attached: ACF3A300-FF32-498D-A001-725B72501FA4.png (662x388, 611K)

why

Attached: 1400806462379.jpg (160x150, 6K)

>She

It'll probably be a while. IIRC Lily hasn't done any snip-snip down there or extreme hormonal therapy so he is not too far past the point of no return.

>I like her and agree with about half of her opinions, but disagree with the other half.

Yeah, same, I've never been so 50% on someone.

Not bad I have to admit, good for her