Have you guys heard about the newest cartoon coming to Adult Swim?

Have you guys heard about the newest cartoon coming to Adult Swim?
twitter.com/Clarknova1/status/1152243430216486913

Attached: iu.png (400x300, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/my-hero-academia-merchandise-funimation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Demarco actually delivered
Impossible

All of the normie Funimation shows were already taken by Hulu

Bad timing

Delivered on what? FF is shit.

>Shounen shit
>The fucking time of getting the show that is going to get on-hold for a time thanks to fucking KyoAni getting on fire.

So there was literally no reason to treat MHA the way it did because they're still Funimation's bitch by the end of the day. And I guess Gundam isn;t moving to 1am either.

Attached: 1495070589169.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

It's been doing better at 3:30 than 10:30, so I'd say mission accomplished.

Wow. Timing literally can't get worse than that.

>It's been doing better at 3:30 than 10:30
No it hasn't.

>It's been doing better at 3:30 than 10:30,
>went from a 0.19 to a 0.14
>doing better

Attached: 1529032997221.jpg (783x586, 141K)

It was doing around 400k at 10:30, which is not only terrible for that timeslot, it did worse than everything around it. Meanwhile, at 3:30 it's been doing around 300k (only a 100k drop) and sees a significant boost from the shows before it.

>they picked up the show that got delayed indefinitely after two episode
blunder of the fucking century

To be fair, they probably did it weeks ago. Still...damn.

Is there a reason why the mods keep deleting these threads? Toonami has always been Yea Forums.

Stop spamming this fucking gay weebshit. Nobody cares.

>It was doing around 400k at 10:30, which is not only terrible for that timeslot it did worse than everything around it.
PRE-TOONAMI RATINGS:
8:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai 172 0.07
8:30 Dragon Ball Super 156 0.06
9:00 Rick & Morty 168 0.07
9:30 Rick & Morty 293 0.14
10:00 Family Guy 425 0.19
10:30 Family Guy 486 0.21

Attached: 1523067619063.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Fire Force is the most watched anime of this season. It's the most normie show of all.

There's on janny who really hates it for some reason despite this being the only place where it's supposed to be discussed

Dude, those ratings are from after MHA moved.

For two weeks.

>Dude, those ratings are from after MHA moved.
That doesn't change your stance. It wasn't doing worse than anything already expected from the timselsot that's shit your retarded ass made up

>It wasn't doing worse than anything already expected from the timselsot, but I won't show an example because, uh, reasons...

Shut up, Boco.

>Says 400k is doing bad for the timeslot
>show that was Into the case
>HURR DURR IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT WAS AFTER ITS MOVE

Yeah yeah.

Hey dumbass YOU said MHA's numbers were bad for its timeslot which is NOT true based on evidence to how it performed versus everything else in the block considering it was the second highest rated show in its old timeslot. Where in the fuck do you come up with an assumption that farfetched? People have proven why Demarco is a faggot for moving it so what's the point in defending the change?

>There was no point in moving MHA
>Now they won't swallow their own pride and move it back up
>But here's a shitty flavor of the month shounen to make up for it.

Attached: 1448603430486.gif (446x523, 83K)

Boco is right in this one, The hype for FF is going to die pretty soon when people see that is even more shallow than BnH

Where the fuck have all of these Herofags suddenly come from? I thought these threads were Chad Clover territory.

Attached: j9SRBWC8yiewe2Qnat4l-3gWxG9HGQBLns0_pjEApLA.png (1024x523, 115K)

So was MHA in 2017

>BnH
>shallow

You're saying this in a block that has DBZ, Naruto and Black Clover.

Attached: 1520710356764.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Well, actually I meant it only aired two episodes before getting pulled...

And 2018. The only difference is that MHA translated well into everything and became ansd stayed a big hit while FF is only two episodes in and most people have already wrote it off as a shallow spectacle and not much else.

movieweb.com/my-hero-academia-merchandise-funimation/

Naruto is Naruto, and Clover had nothing but bad press during it first year so since people expected nothing from it, but BnH has some really big hype around it and isn't really any great.

>but BnH has some really big hype around it and isn't really any great.
So its just your worthless opinion and not reality. Silly me.

>So was MHA in 2017

The FF anime hasn't even garnered interest in the manga since people are mainly watching it for the visuals.

Attached: 1563259859192.png (1926x4304, 912K)

The real good news is that Toonami is still in good enough relations with Funi to get their biggest show of the season and only a weeks behind the simuldub. Fire Force itself is a decent show, and they could have picked a lot worse.

Attached: 1547362527242.jpg (614x547, 39K)

FF isnt even the biggest show of the season and we saw how much Toonami treated their biggest properties like absolute shit by putting it at the end of the block.

>their biggest properties
You're delusional if you actually believe My Hero Academia was anything more than a large check to Funimation for Toonami.

see

What does that have to do with Toonami?

MHA was a big property
Toonami treated it like shit

Are you stupid?

>Their
Funi's biggest show of the season, and since Dr.Stone's licensed by CR I would say FF is their biggest show.
>like absolute shit by putting it at the end of the block.
I know, and despite that they struck a deal afterwards.

The fuck is Fire Force

Soul Eater but with Firefighters.

>Showing a fire anime after what happened to kyoani
DEMARCO IS UNHINGED

Attached: OH JAYZUS.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

BASED

Bnha is preachy garbage and all of the heroes are lame.
Froppy? Lol go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1544838974792.png (276x230, 115K)

Attached: spyro.jpg (760x767, 28K)

>most people have already wrote it off as a shallow spectacle

And MHA is not?

Weird.

How is it weird?

>108809875
>108809998
Get some better bait

Its just Naruto for the new generation.

>Its just Naruto for the new generation.
That's Boruto

Attached: 1032566-viz-media-acquires-rights-boruto-naruto-next-generations-anime-series.jpg?itok=-Vab_O-d.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Does this mean Toonami and Funimation are still business partners?

They never broke apart to begin with.

If they weren't then Demarco wouldn't be relying on Dragonball The shit with MHA was just his own retardation but Funi is still getting paid regardless of how they treat it.

I never read Boruto but I highly doubt its just a retread of its previous story and themes, nor is it not primarily read by narutards from the past generation

>but I highly doubt its just a retread of its previous story and themes, nor is it not primarily read by narutards from the past generation
You don't read it so how would you know?

So where's the demon fox inside of Deku then?

Just a leap of faith or optimism.
Yeah its called the Power of All Might.

>Yeah its called the Power of All Might.
So you;re talking out your ass. Got it.

Why couldn't it be pic related or Copcraft?

Attached: Kanata no Astra.webm (1920x1080, 701K)

You have to be fucking blind to not see that BNHA isn't heavily inspired by Naruto. I'm not saying its an exact copy, but I can point out things like the fact that the Fire/Ice kid entire characterization is the exact same thing the Neji or whatever Hinata's brother name was with the whole deal of being a prodigy and being from such a revered family/clan of people is just one example. In fact I would say his entire character is a rip off of Neji.

>, but I can point out things like the fact that the Fire/Ice kid entire characterization is the exact same thing the Neji
The character who's entire stake is built on his hatred for his father is similar to the character who loved his father? This is why I love making fun of people like you.

hatred of his uncle

no duh? Kodansha is a much smaller publisher than Viz and Fire Force was already localized years ago. HeroAca is ongoing so of course it's going to get more sales and attention.

>Neji's character is based on his own status and that everyone is destined to get to their position

>Todoroki's character isn't even based on status or being a prodigy since he finds that his entire existence is the reason why things turned out the way it did for him and his family

Yeah...totally similar

Are you retarded? the FF has been avilable for years and the anime hasn't picked up interest in it. MHA was selling well before its anime came out.

>gives MHA an early timeslot of 11:30pm
>nobody watches
>give it an even earlier slot of 11:00pm
>nobody watches
>make it the lead and put it on at 10:00pm
>nobody watches
>give it the ridiculously early timeslot of 9:30pm
>nobody watches
>because of its constant failure, they try moving it down to the 12:00m slot, which is still only the third in the lineup
>nobody watches
>they announce they're going to move it down to the 1:00am slot
>receive massive backlash on social media
>decide to move it up to 11:30pm instead
>nobody watches
>gives it one last chance at the lead at 10:30pm
>nobody watches
>they've finally had enough and move it down to 3:30am
>it only receives a small decline in viewers
Now remind me, who was it that treated MHA like shit?

That’s nothing, you should see what they posted to their Facebook page today.
>Your summer is officially heating up now!
>Toonami is proud to announce the newest show igniting our lineup.
>FIRE FORCE
No shame

Except their characters themeing is centered around their talent in comparison to the protagonists during their engagement

I saw one episode and knew it had nothing to offer anyone who's ever seen even one other anime but would be picked up by Toonami immediately.

>gives MHA an early timeslot of 11:30pm
>nobody watches
average ratings is from 700k-500k
>give it an even earlier slot of 11:00pm
>nobody watches
average ratings is from 600k to 400k
>make it the lead and put it on at 10:00pm
>nobody watches
average ratings is 400k
>give it the ridiculously early timeslot of 9:30pm
>nobody watches
Everything on that early slot performed badly Makes no sense to blame MHA for it
>because of its constant failure, they try moving it down to the 12:00m slot, which is still only the third in the lineup
>nobody watches
Average ratings is 500 to 400k
>decide to move it up to 11:30pm instead
>nobody watches
Still averages from 500k to 400k
>gives it one last chance at the lead at 10:30pm
>nobody watches
Averages 400k...again

So where the fuck is this "nobody is watching it meme coming from because according to all sources it didn't do worse than any show that was on at the block in fact every show that has replaced it did worse on it. Why is MHA being singled out when it performed better than the majority of the block throughout its run?

>bust your fucking ass to get Fire Force
>Kyoani fire happens
>FF only has 3 episodes
>halted until further notice
How fucked is Toonami now

>Except their characters themeing is centered around their talent in comparison to the protagonists during their engagement
No its not. Dekus fight with Todoroki had NOTHING to do with that because Todoroki wasn't trying to prove that he was better due to his own talent in fact he hated the fact that he was a prodigy because it would have made his father excited hence why he refused to use his fire side Deku convinced him to go all out stating that he doesn't have to be a hero because of his dad but he should be who he wants to be for himself. Neji's fight was entirely about the genius versus failure bullshit which winds up being dated in hindsight given the fact that Neji was right about everything.

Kyoani has more Ash than pikachu.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the ratings excuse was bullshit considering they pushed Lupin up which is a ratings black hole. The fact that it retained most of its audience share when moved down unlike Black Clover goes to show that its audience is there and the decrease in ratings had more to do with the block as a whole not the series in itself.

Big name shounen series is Toonami's bread and butter. Dimension W was the last time they gotten a no-name short cour show that correlated into good ratings, they play it too safe now.

>Dimension W was the last time they gotten a no-name short cour show that correlated into good ratings
Because the network's ratings were bad back then it has nothing to do with Dimension W which was a flop in both Japan and the US and now nobody even remembers it nowadays.

Neji was only right cause mangaka was a hack

Dimension W held Kai well and the ratings didn't get bad until Jojo, I'm not gonna argue that DW wasn't forgotten though, it wasn't all that memorable.

In the 7 weeks MHA was at 11:30pm it got an average of 622,714.
In the 7 weeks before that the 11:30pm slot got an average of 629,429.

In the 7 weeks MHA was at 11:00pm it got an average of 546,000.
In the 7 weeks before that the 11:00pm slot got an average of 777,571.

In the 5 weeks MHA was at 10:00pm it got an average of 620,200
In the 5 weeks before that the 10:00pm slot got an average of 810,800.

In the 11 weeks MHA was at 9:30pm it got an average of 410,909.
In the 11 weeks before that the 9:30pm slot got an average of 701,364.

Everywhere they put it there was a decrease in ratings. It was nowhere near a big property for Toonami.

>amazon recommended MHA two heroes to me
welp
it really is never coming to toonami

worth 4 bucks?

BnH is a better Naruto. Which is absolute garbage. And black clover is the bleach of this generation.

Like I don't even like BnH but it's beat the very low bar those two shows have put up.

If the HxH movies never came to Toonami, I wouldn't put much hope in THs coming.
>Worth 4 bucks
I saw it in theaters when it came out, and really the crowd reactions turned it from a standard shonen movie into an experience, but at that price sure.

my first non toonami anime in like 6 years.

welp here goes

Have you never read shounen manga? It's all the same shit. Naruto isn't the first to do that shit and it's definitely not the last. Tracing it all back to one series of many just makes you look like a retard.

>Fire Force
It's Fire Brigade of Flames, and the anime hasn't delved into the interesting stuff yet.

Attached: hypericum.png (854x764, 373K)

It's on Netflix

Fuck you for making me look. It's nowhere on there.

>11:30pm
>11:00pm
Learn to fucking read
> it didn't do worse than any show that was on at the block in fact every show that has replaced it did worse on it.

But since you're such a fucking bitch I'll make you look fucking stupid.

In the 7 weeks after MHA was at 11:30pm every show got an average of 500k.

>In the 5 weeks before that the 10:00pm slot got an average of 810,800.
>In the 11 weeks before that the 9:30pm slot got an average of 701,364.

These slots weren't even from Toonami it was from Adult Swim.

So basically all you've proven is that MHA didn't do bad and its "decrease in ratings" were subjected to every show that followed before it. Black Clover's ratings were a drop from the previous show AoT S2 and that was a drop from the previous show. So why are you not bringing that fact up?

>Dimension W held Kai well
Because the network was doing as badly as it is now not because of Dimension W.
>the ratings didn't get bad until Jojo
This isn't true either, Jojo initially did well but fell off by the towards the start of Part 2

Yeah, Fire Force. It's a new anime adaption from a manga written by the guy that did Soul Eater. Pretty much magical fire fighters killing magical fire demons. If you liked Soul Eater you'll love Fire Force.
Though honestly I think it might be delayed for a while because of the arson attack on KyoAni Studio 1.

Whoops, it seems it's only on spicland, sorry user

Attached: boku no meme.png (1002x400, 504K)

>So why are you not bringing that fact up?
Because it destroys his narrative. Truth be told every new show has done worse than the previous show so why is it that all of a sudden when MHA comes into the foray ratings are suddenly important when you're ignoring how its doing better than anything currently on the block sans DBZ?

His entire point was that My Hero Academia is a "huge property." It was the highest requested show for Toonami for years. It was also most likely a huge investment for Adult Swim. Doing about the same/worse as shows like Black Clover or Pop Team Epic or Megalobox ain't gonna cut it.

Wow, I didn't expect this stealth Toonami thread to actually work.

Did you guys see that [as] bumper right now with that girl on that workout ball thing with the random shit appearing slowly in the backround ending with burning 100 dollar bills?

Was that some fucking Breath of the Wild music playing over it?

>It was the highest requested show for Toonami for years.
Yeah "was" then Demarco said he couldn't get it and everyone went elsewhere to watch it. To say they expected a huge turnabout from a show everyone had watched years prior to its airing on Toonami is retarded especially given how the block lost a plethora of its viewership throughout the years since then. Truth be told the series doesn't need Toonami for anything its just funny that it comes to this where its shown how irrelevant the block has become now that they couldn't do nothing with a huge property so they deathslot it as punishment in hopes people don't ask for more. So what? Come fall if Demon Slayer don't get DBS numbers its getting pulled as well? Not sure what they expect from FF since SE didn't do well on the block either.

Attached: 1498977136356.gif (414x325, 614K)

>Toonami gets a new decent show
>/tg/ poopoos on it and screeches TOONAMI IS FINISHED

Like cockwork

Vocal minority. Chadcloverbros run this shit.

One, the same brand of shonen they have been clogging the pipes with for the past three years kinda dampers the announcement of getting more of the same but this time with extra fanservice. Two, most people are voicing their concerns about the controversy and bad timing of the news than actually shitting on FF itself.

>Soul Eater: 50% Less Fun Edition.

Attached: A message from the 90s.png (210x230, 5K)

>Toonami gets a new decent show
>Fire Force
>decent

Also this isn't fixing the over-saturation of battle shounen on the block.

Even Yea Forums shat on the new line-up IN the Fire Force thread.

>Dubs