SDCC: new x-titles

mobile.twitter.com/JHickman/status/1152296060837982209

Hickman is teasing shit for Dawn of X. Apparently this code reveals new x titles if deciphered.

Attached: D_3HJ8TVAAAUBRv.png (1200x1114, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StAdkison/status/1152322272281149442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone already cracked it
>XMEN MARAUDERS EXCALIBUR XFORCE NEWMUTANTS FALLENANGELS

Attached: Hickman_Code.jpg (827x768, 76K)

Fucking lul that was fast

>FALLENANGELS
Wonder what the hell that is. Still, kind of neat to now Excalibur is coming back.

Fucking Pokemon text. Goddamn Unknown

this guy did the work
twitter.com/StAdkison/status/1152322272281149442

Between this and the other one we only have 24 characters. Unfortunately since we don't appear to have word breaks, most online cipher algorithms won't work right.

CBR forums are going crazy. Lets try to beat them.

Attached: D_3e_mnWkAAcN6A.jpg (1536x2048, 306K)

its from the 80s, a quirky New Mutants-esque spinoff + Devil Dinosaur & Moon Boy

its where Bill the Lobster comes from

Attached: 1076263.jpg (600x918, 213K)

I remember finding this while looking for New Mutants stuff.
(yes I pirated it, where the fuck am I gonna buy it?)

Attached: fallen_angels.png (894x224, 94K)

U idiot, learn to read the thread u fucking tard

See

Rude

ok because Jordan White is a shitty editor and can't attract talent, he's my predictions
Tom Taylor, Tini Howard, Leah Williams, Ed Brisson, Matt Rosenberg and Kelly Thompson
zero of them worth reading

>fake alphabet left up to the readers to decipher
God, I missed your autism so much Hickman.

>X-Men
Hickman's book, I assume.

>Marauders
Oh, so that's why they all got killed in the Rosenberg run? I presume they will still have some connection to Mr. Sinister

>Excalibur
Not too surprising, since it's both a fan favorite and a staff favorite.

>X-Force
>New Mutants
Both of those are kind of expected, really, as we've seen recent stuff under those titles.

>Fallen Angels
That sure is a blast from the past, but I imagine the line up will be totally different. Maybe this could be a Magneto-related book?

>terrible Ultimate run
>terrible FF-Avengers """"epic""""
Why are you drones so hyped?

I get you're trolling, but just in case.

>Tom Taylor
He's actually pretty damn good. X-Men Red was the best book in the line at the time.

>Leah Williams
A bit too rough around the edges still, but with the right idea she'd do well.

>Ed Brisson,
He is rather hit or miss.

>Matt Rosenberg
I don't think he'll be up for a repeat gig so quickly

>Kelly Thompson
She's been great actually, so I'd be happy if they are giving her one of these books.

Because, while not perfect runs, most people do enjoy them. Sorry user, for not being bitter af.

I dunno about the rest of you but I'd rather go to Camp Timberline than read these new X-books.

The dearth of talent on x-books was long before JW. Nobody at Marvel wants to write them since the whole business with the self-sabotage. The sales situations doesn't make the situation any better.

Frankly other than X-Force all these other titles are screaming cancellation.

>terrible Ultimate run
Don't lie, it's one of his few good works

Hickman said he was bringing in new writers

I don't see any reason to not read them. Nor any reason to read them yet. Too early.

Other than Taylor, these writers are literally bottom of the barrel. Unless Marvel brings in their heavy hitters, most of these books are literally just cancellation fodder. We have seen the current sales situation, the franchise just cannot support so many spinoff titles.

>x-men
>not uncanny x-men

goddammit c'mon

Yeah, I'd expect around half of these to get new writers, plus whoever signs up for Wave 2 next year

You have shit taste, take a long walk off the shortest pier you can find

>Other than Taylor, these writers are literally bottom of the barrel
>Other than Taylor
Excuse me? Mr. "Video Game Tie-In" isn't bottom of the barrel too?

whos your ideal x force lineup?

Uncanny X-men already got burned into the ground with Rosenberg. Gotta let it rest for a while.

>hating on Taylor for Injustice when he made it better than the games
>hating on Thompson

Deadpool, Spider-Man, Batman, Goku, Shrek and Ronald McDonald

Something close to the 2008 team in spirit, if not literally in members, would be good.

It's in one of the New Mutants epic collections. And the floppies are probably 50c each

>>hating on Taylor for Injustice when he made it better than the games
>he made a "better" story than the one in a FIGHTING GAME, that means he's good!!
Look, it's not my fault you have severe brain damage.

Yeah, but something about that picture really makes me want to go to Camp Timberline in Estes Park, CO.

So X-Men, Excalibur, X-Force, and New Mutants I get. Flagship book, weird semi serious book, darkngritty book, book about the best generation. But what could Marauders and Fallen Angels be about?

I would be fine actually if New Mutants was actual new mutants and the New Mutants were spread throughout the books

Attached: x-babies.jpg (400x617, 53K)

Excalibur could also be multiverse shit.

maybe Marauders is the team with Colossus-Dani-Kitty-Magik girl?

Attached: 1842143_xl.jpg (900x1366, 345K)

Oh look, here it is, never mind. I'll buy it in my next haul.

Attached: fallen-angels.png (662x424, 233K)

It was pretty readable, actually, despite the edgy premise of the Injustice universe. He's good at writing that sort of stuff at DC.

Marauders as the obligatory villain book. Fallen Angels as the quirky, experimental book that gets cancelled by issue 12 but gets remembered as a fan favorite for years except for the one page that gets shitposted around for espousing vaguely progressive politics.

Marauders could be either a Sinister-based book, if they are going for the obvious image, or one that is connected to the Mike Carey stuff from right before his X-men Legacy run

Fallen Angels could be a random team of misfits like the obscure 1980s one, or something else entirely.

Oh okay. I was confused about the Epic, it's actually X-Terminators that was in there.

Marauders could be either a Sinister-based book, if they are going for that angle...or one that is more connected to the Mike Carey stuff from right before his X-men Legacy run

Fallen Angels could be a random team of misfits like the obscure 1980s one, or something else entirely

Yeah, New Mutants might be almost entirely new mutants if I had to guess.

I am going to guess that most of these books will have totally new rosters

Sure

the games are terrible and the tie-in comics aren't any better
Thompson sucks mad dick, Kelly and Zac are the bad Thompsons

>pretty readable
I'm sure that's the best compliment he could ever earn

man Sinister as this ongoing bad guy does absolutely nothing for me.

Attached: Inferno-Ad-3-660x470.jpg (660x470, 103K)

>Fallen angels You know seeing how bill was in the promotional for this should have seen that one coming

So who will be in the Marauders book? Rosenberg killed the classic members, but Sinister always just pulls out a new batch of Marauder clones whenever that happens.

And who could they be?

>New Mutants
BRING BACK BOBBY AND RAHNE

who cares? X-Men books have been unreadable since Spurrier's Legacy ended

I have fallen Angel's in print

God I hope they have good teams and directions.

At least on Excalibur and New Mutants.

I really hope Hickman is just completely doing White's job for him.

Does Grand Design count?

Marvel should be taking a long, sobering look at current X-book sales, and waiting to see how Hickman's two minis actually sell before greenlighting as many as six new books. Either they're in denial about how low sales are, or they're overconfident about Hickman being able to turn things around.

I just want Roberto and Sam to be in the same book. Is that too much to ask?

it's not good

Pretty sure they're Hickman's favorites so they'll show up

Yeah yeah, everyting you like is bad, etc etc

Ronald McDonald as in the clown or Mac from It's Always Sunny?

>Tom Taylor is actually pretty damn good
>Leah Williams is a bit too rough around the edges still, but with the right idea she'd do well
>Kelly Thompson has been great actually, so I'd be happy if they are giving her one of these books
(you) have shit taste

Attached: the fuck you say.jpg (364x248, 9K)

Why not both?

U-Go Girl, Death Girl, Myles, Tyke, Phat, El Gaupo and Mr. Sensitive.

That was shit. The art was shit. You have shit taste.

>shit shit shit
Good argument.

>no uncanny x-men
it's like they refuse it to reach 700 number

After what Rosenberg did? I'd put Uncanny in the freezer until they have a weekly series that is strong enough to each the landmark.

rosenberg did nothing, stop being histerical like a woman

I liked him during those Uncanny issues before AvX( so before Bendis came in), so it's possible to do good Sinister stories.

Ok, ESL.

Rosenberg killed a character every issue thinking it was some deep shit. He's a hack.

the better question is, what marvel has against Uncanny X-Men Legacy numbers