Guardians of the galaxy #7 preview

Attached: Gamora's white earthling fetish strikes again.jpg (674x1024, 211K)

Attached: you need to see this cliche.jpg (674x1024, 191K)

Not even knocking the hook up but what was the point of having Gamora say she needed time to think about it if they were going to get together in the next chapter?

Attached: has a video like this ever ended in a good way.jpg (674x1024, 208K)

Attached: Quill looks kinda thin.jpg (674x1024, 197K)

Attached: stealing lockjaw might crueler than killing the inhumans.jpg (674x1024, 222K)

Kek. Starkfags BTFO. I love seeing Iron Fag get humiliated.

Attached: 340B7181-D2FD-435B-A4EE-C78F51905265.jpg (542x917, 97K)

Imagine turning Gamora from a hardened warrior who liked to toy with men as sex toys while living an agressive assassin life for stupid SYNERGY for normies

Worst part is there are retards who will unironically defend this.

>entire Nova Corps got killed
>again

>It's a trap

Does Cates have a permit for Lockjaw? The Royal family should just show up and take Lockjaw back.

They just got really excited after hearing Annihilus was coming back in November

>liked to toy with men as sex toys
She did? I don't know the full Gamora history but seemed to fall pretty hard for Rich and Warlok.

>Warlok
Maybe at first but later she stopped caring about him
>Rich
That was Bendis retardation

What about rich my nigga

>Killing the Inhumans
Donny Cates already did that story (and it wasn't very good).
the only reason Lockjaw is there is because Beta Ray Bill called him with a magic Dog whistle. I'm sure the Royals know where he is since Bill is the only one with this Whistle.

Attached: Death-of-The-Inhumans-4-Marvel-Comics-spoilers-5.jpg (1987x3056, 1.42M)

I know user, I was saying this is worse

oh okay.

When did J'son go back to being Spartax' ruler? I haven't been following GotG recently.

Yeah, Gamora seems like the kind of woman who feels the need to cover herself.

>two chapters ago Bill admits that royal family is in hiding and he is their main source of protection(thanks to cates's BB has no powers narrative)
>decides to leave for random guardian stuff and takes their only form of long distance travel with him

Attached: 1541177284519.jpg (379x469, 19K)

>That was Bendis retardation

No it wasnt

He didn't. That's just typical Cates showing he doesn't give a flying fuck about any kind of continuity.

They never explain what happened. I like to think he performed fine but without a healing factor he got tired too quickly for her.

I always thought the implication was that she brutally pegged him. Which is pretty funny, and explains why the shot cuts to his head on the pillow, expression looking violated, and why he looks like he's traumatized/in pain afterwards.

It's funny how catesfags swear he a is continuity writer using Venom as proof while ignoring him hand waving Sentry into Doctor Strange, Ignoring Sentry's transformation in MK20, everything in DOTI, and recently having a continuity error with Knull a character he created.

Yeah Cates really didn't think having Bill on GotG all the way though and now Bill looks like the biggest dick in the room for it. Can't wait for that storyline where the Inhuman Royal family is taken by the kree and made into "Super-Inhumans" which gives them all OP new powers and are basically just Cates new OCs at that point.
>recently having a continuity error with Knull a character he created.
Now that is a new level of you fuck up I didn't think was possible

Attached: no fighting while in the Quiet Room please.jpg (781x508, 339K)

So are we ignoring the Mr. Dagger thing? I hope we are.

It was. The whole Gamora loves Dick started in Bendis retarded Original Sin. Before that Gamora had a few sexual encounters with him but ultimately both knew it wasn't meant to be for long.

You have to wonder what the fucking point of constantly putting the Nova Corps back together even is when this keeps happening. At most two Novas matter at the end of the day anyway

See? I fucking TOLD YOU J'Son would be involved with this whole Universal Church of Truth nonsense, jesus christ this writing is so goddamn predictable, Cates is a complete moron.

Attached: j'son-uct.png (784x255, 41K)

>the only reason Lockjaw is there is because Beta Ray Bill called him with a magic Dog whistle
And don't forget, they were ALWAYS friends, it totally happened, don't question it.

Attached: This_totally_happened_while_you_guys_weren't_looking.jpg (1142x971, 292K)

I always assumed that she simply didn't hold back her superhuman strength and gave him pelvis shattering snu-snu.

Then maybe J'son is lying about the Nova Corps being wiped out

Worse part is this didn't need to be a thing. The Inhumans had many friends and allies at this point they could have called on for help like Quciksliver, Iron Man, Namor etc but nope Cates really needed Lockjaw so his Guardians of the Galaxy team could have a get out of jail free card for that black hole a few issues ago. So he pulled this out of his ass.

Attached: marvel illuminati.jpg (1280x1968, 601K)

He couldn’t get it up or came too early. Benis or Pichello said so over at Tumblr a while back.
Christ, stop posting your fanfic and treating it as fact. Just because you like putting your bins in your ass doesn’t mean your “favorite” or self-insert or “husbando” or whatever does the same.

Another dumb thing is that wrote Bill as being this out of shape jaded asshole who only helped because of lockjaw and would have let them be wiped out. Two weeks later he is ready to die for a team that her largely just met. I guess maybe he got better but there was no explanation for why he was like that to begin with Bill is usually one of the most noble characters around.

I think some of the reasons Cates did a 180 on his writing for Bill was 100% do to the fact that type of character wouldn't join a group like the GotG and be willing to die for it that easily plus he needed another heavy hitter for the team. The fact he thought making Bill the dude who has fought along side Thor and was there for him even after he lost everything, a defender of his People who face a similar problem of getting there who race wiped out etc into a jackass is just gross to me.

Attached: We stand as one.jpg (3000x1542, 869K)

why is groot talking!?

Synergy already? I fucking hate this shitty run!

One of the few good things that Duggan accomplished

I know, right? And with zero buildup
>Gamora: I'll think about it
>Next issue they're already fucking
But what grinds my gears here is how dumb nuGroot is. Clearly Cates can't write a goofy character who speaks a few sentences so he goes and makes him an edgelord whose voice is completely unlike the character. This is what he always does: if he doesn't know how to write someone, he changes them to the east he wants. A low energy Bendis.

way*, not east, also yes Duggan reset him to the way he was back in Giffen era, only for Cates to ruin him again.

Eh it was probably just the rent-a-cop Novas anyway so no real loss