Reddit and Morty Season 4 Clip

The brilliant humor you've been waiting a year and a half for is back
youtube.com/watch?v=VlgZi1UHk_E

Attached: 00x676.jpg (1200x676, 106K)

jerry ep

nice

Now let’s see high IQ mouthbreathers make this into a movement because they got mommy’s money

this really makes 0 sense out of context

Do you have some kind of learning disability?

glad to see morty is becoming more and more of an asshole

It's alright. Doesn't seem like Rick is there to help them, so perhaps he's either busy or he left the family.

Attached: 3527ff22a651e8ac6f33807b1ad5d2d0.jpg (564x709, 81K)

>morty is still an angry asshole
I don't like it, they need to go back to their season 1 personalities.

>AS makes an ominous beeping app
>At least one person bomb scares the shit out of a mall/hospital/school/whatever with it
>Free publicity
What happens next, Yea Forums?

You wish. It's probably the B plot.

Ask that 1 million they paid to Boston about free publicity

Yea... that sucks. I really don't want this passive agressive morty, I want the good natured foolish goof from s1 back.

Wasn't AS itself behind placing those? Could they be held legally accountable if some random rick and morty dipshit went and did this of his own volition? Either way it's going to happen. They memed nugget sauce into happening, this will happen too.

Why? That completely ruins the dynamic.

>It spreads across the country
>Everyone takes it as a joke and the new kid trend
>Boston takes it as a bomb threat and shuts down everything

Oh god let it be true, lets forget about the family drama and lets have one off high sci-fi adventures again.

I liked it.

That's probably the plan

WOOOOOOW IT'S A PURPLE ALIEN AHHHhhhh

I can't even shitpost about this. It's just boring and uninspired.

Can we just please have wacky adventures with Rick and Morty?

You don't know the context. Him getting upset happens from time to time, it might be justified, here.

>season 4
there's a season 2 and 3?

Attached: 1554_2.jpg (180x280, 14K)

Yes. It's good.

What made seaason 1 so comparatively good? Fresh new ideas?

Less expectations, less drama.

Doesn't seem too bad. Let's hope the writers don't go full retard like last time

2 is good, 3 is bad-alright depending on the ep with the exception of the rick citadel which is top 5 episodes in the series

Was more comedy focused without getting too deep in characters on the surface level.

The problem isn't that he gets upset from time time but the way he acts when such a thing occurs. In s1/s2 he wasnt confrontational but more scardey cat and never flat out angry/angsty. Even the attack with jelly bean left him tramutized.

Here he's the same problem as s3 where he gets confrontational/in your face. It's more akin to the evil morty but it's just not a good balance to rick since rick is already all that.

Which Rick Citadel episode? The first episode of season 3 where he teleported the Citadel into the Galactic Federation Prison, or the Tales from the Citadel with Evil Morty becoming President?

The short stories from the citadel episode.

Less straight parody and more of what the show does well which is taking Sci-Fi tropes to absurd logical extremes.

Stuff like doing an Fantastic Voyage episode where they build an amusement park inside the guy or a microverse episode where the microverse builds another microverse inside itself is funny and cool.

A tired Mad Max or Avengers parody is not.

This is what i meant. It's a great episode because it manages to be the only one in season 3 to truly capture the drama/comedy balance that it was so desperately struggling with all season

That was actually funny though.

This could be a B plot with Rick doing some shit on A plot

Season 3 killed the show for me. Not even gonna bother with 4.

Felt like if they wanted it to relate to normies than its fan base

And they sure did, it sucks that this was the season where it got HUEG instead of the actual greatness the first two. The fucking big movie title parodies with bad writing and no jokes but a gore fest.

Kid, you must be a summerfag.
If not, then I'm surprised. I'm pretty sure that a huge bunch of the people here in Yea Forums (me included) dislike at least, the third season.

this guy gets it

They could've made it madmax but just pushed it to be a lot funnier/original than straight forward literal madmax world.

>high sci-fi adventures
>not ‘high-concept sci-fi rigamarole’

Attached: 6678DC97-D4FE-4332-9D88-09C1936C66CA.png (1013x975, 540K)

im getting this out of the way early so we can actually discuss the show

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

and the lore

you guys need to read the context
he is in there with jerry, not rick. So someone has to take the dominant rol and they are dealing with a tiny asshole alien

Based user using knowledge and common sense

Attached: CC2986E8-6BC6-4956-85D1-9E786FF5AFA5.gif (459x409, 2.89M)

Even then they act like Morty hasn't been getting more and more jaded since S1, he was already showing colors of it back then. Besides, I prefer Morty to have the capacity to not always be a stammering doormat, the only good thing about the Vidicators episode was Morty's absolute exhaustion at all the shit unfolding.

Is it me, or does the animation look smoother than previous seasons?

It’s just you. Looks about as smooth as Seasons 2 and 3, which is a good thing!

Attached: 24152F47-F444-414D-A987-2E7C2C069853.gif (854x480, 2.1M)