Is out

mega.nz/#!lsggRSgB!dKKQXRQWYIREmd7dy73DNZSI34-CGaqIpbcub7XnhqU
Is out

Attached: 1544560058032.png (1163x667, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marvIuniverse/status/1152319379024932864
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1152327114995261441
youtu.be/fZsuug-3r_Q
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1152333792914264064?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=IHzLzhcvMxA
youtube.com/watch?v=W944vHnaQPw
youtube.com/watch?v=dCml8RaoVGE
open.spotify.com/track/0Qf2WwGsFgEnT0a8hQxhCr?si=PElF2cG0QQq0cEflN54qZg
youtube.com/watch?v=fMLkYawRs4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj2PbMzwBpM
youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mega

Nobody has this dumb app

For mobile fags
twitter.com/marvIuniverse/status/1152319379024932864

really?

Gem is better than expected. Didn't think they'd have monkey d luffy powers that's for sure.

meh

It appears to be an excuse to have really good animation

he

Attached: connverseconfirmed.png (2410x1330, 2.15M)

SHE HAS NO STYLE

This gem has no style
It has no grace
This gem will bring the end of the human race

SHE HAS NO GRACE

Attached: 1537589885562.png (1073x635, 1017K)

>we want the One Piece audience

Attached: 1543004173299.png (1033x342, 292K)

>Mobile
Die retard, eat my smegma-encrusted chode

lol

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-17-03-16.png (720x1280, 423K)

>I hope things never change...
>WHY DID THINGS HAVE TO CHANGE

That is some comical trailer splicing whoever the fuck did that.

Based

>Steven whining not even 10 fucking seconds into a one minute trailer

Rebecca is fucking lying to you if she thinks she can't sing and or cry an enemy into submission. This movie will end the way Season 10 of Adventure Time ended

Underwhelming

Its raping time!

Attached: Milo hype.jpg (480x499, 21K)

>retards unironically excited for a batshit insane person that just wants to kill everything for no reason even though they're too fucking one-note to even bother talking in the trailer and it's already been done better years ago

HAHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS SHOW

Attached: 1473576708587.png (906x571, 617K)

>dominator
>at all good

Theres a reason the show went to shit with her introduction

I dunno why. I don't really like the show but I still watch every episode.

Attached: 1546703379451.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Ahahaha, epic my fellow Yea Forumsrother, SU is shit amirite? XD

E;R will tear this movie to shreds.

>constant complaints about Cal-Arts style
>enemy drawn in rubber hose style

>Dominator was a good villian

I love and miss WoY too but lets not say things we're gonna regret.

Attached: 1532894179384.jpg (357x312, 29K)

She looks like a mix of sally stageplay and XJ9

Attached: Sally_Stageplay_Normal_Sprite.png (310x342, 63K)

He'll probably speak very highly of the villain i'm more interested to see how Lily Peet is gonna get his boipussy into a tism fit when he does his review of the film

NONONONONONO IT'S A SHOW I DON'T LIKE SO IT'S CALARTS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

you dont even need the app you retarded mobilefag

>E;R
Why should anyone care what that low-T beta has to say about a cartoon?

Can't wait to see how Lily will twist this to make Rebecca seem like a pervert again.

>Finally get good animation
>Villain is uninspired
Looks like a fucking rubber hose ARMS character.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Literally a Cuphead character appearing in an otherwise serious world. It's really jarring.

The audience for this show is mostly women and non-whites though so they'll watch it no matter how insipid it is and shout down and critics.

He'll break if Steven ends up using his Cry no Jutsu or Sing no Jutsu to win another fight. Anything to not justify spending money on actual animators that are trained professionally to sculpt out fight scenes

You are trying too hard

Does stretchy have a name?

S2 stomped S1 and Dominator was a good illustration of an actual sociopath. Admittedly she started off underdeveloped but she got more characterization than she deserved as the season progressed

Attached: 0 oh 1.png (2369x4549, 1.16M)

>fan of a less popular show, upset that another show is popular
>desperate to shit on it
Lmaoing at your life

Yea Forums has been referring to her as either Blood Diamond or Morganite

They've had characters like that before, its really not unprecedented.

Sardonyx and Sunstone immediately come to mind.

So will she be the personification of change or stagnation?

Season 2 was the best part about the show, what the hell.

The show already proved it can't do fight scenes well at all. I don't know what s/he would be expecting.

Steven Universe has been a masterpiece since the begining and it will end with an awesome movie.

>This show
>Change

If Steven wins this fight using crying or singing then this show has learned nothing

People will bitch about how why does she somehow theoretically feel like a bigger threat then White Diamond an eldrich abomination capable of sucking all joy and life out of anything made from her cut of gemstone

White Diamond was already trying to end the world

Its because the Season 5 finale they blew the budget on hiring a traditional 2D Disney animator for a 10 second scene

And failed because Steven cried so hard until she subverted to his demands.

>popularity = quality

Attached: 1507675956999.png (227x254, 68K)

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1152327114995261441

There's nothing wrong with a kids show preaching pacifism, even Avatar never stemmed far enough to actually kill someone, (no that literally who i can't remember that "died" under a rock doesn't count), Aang just ex-machinaed Ozai out of existence.

The biggest surprise (aside from the villain being a toon) is that this is coming out in September 2 as opposed to November

Can you imagine if they got James Baxtor back to do a fight scene?

>thirsty waifufags project this hard to a complete and irredeemable sociopathic villain

Probably of change
This is pretty weak stuff though. It's going to be very hard to make a character whose entire deal is world ending into a nuanced sympathetic character. Looks like they swung the pendulum too far in the other direction.

No one fucking cares about Wonder over Yonder, fuck off

You are right, wander over cancelled is neither good or popular

More likely is that Japanese guy who worked on the white butterfly episode.

Not happening. That budget was originally suppose to be for a series finale but now that its gone Miller or whomever is the proxy general of CN's animation's department will not give that level of financial leway again. I expect nothing but some dank fucking scenes involving Blood Diamond but the ending will blue ball you mark my words

No no, she submitted to Steven's demands because SHE got so frustrated she cried.

get us some pics of connie

>literally states that her only saving grace is her desire for companionship and that besides that she's a complete monster
>ohhh this is just projecting

Nice reading comprehension bud

Attached: 1526410647241.jpg (540x540, 46K)

t.has literally never fucking watched Avatar in his life and made the worst fucking comparison ever comparing a good show with stakes with a bad show that suffers from ADHD levels of writing

>Jemmy Wakeman
not bad...

gomu gomu no ELEPHANT GUN!

How fucking mad are people gonna be about this?

I'm not, they're cute together.

>Comparing Aang fighting Ozai and ultimately finding a way to not kill him but stop him from bending ever again with Steven redeeming every villain in his show by calling them a child while crying
stop

>Vilain is insane and just want to kill
FINALLY, someone who can't be talk no jutsu!

Attached: kira enjoy.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

he's like 16
she's 14
ew

Steven is 16? I though he was a libtard.

I know it won't happen but a man can dream.
This would also be nice.

The same thing they say about Obito, user
The same thing...

Attached: Feelsinevitableman.png (600x600, 13K)

Dexter needs to control Deedee. She's destroying worlds again.

Hey, Madara wasn't redeemed.

>finding a way
>dude i hit my back lol

Yeah ok faggot

ignore this dominator fag, for he does not speak for WoY fans

He was redeemed via flashbacks.

So will this gem shown to be in love with Steven near the end and cuck Connie?

>Two teenagers have a peck on the cheek

Who the hell is going to be mad outside anime shitposters calling them out for their slutty hand holding?

IT'S NOT FAIR
HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GET KEKED BECAUSE I HATE HIM

SU is literally escapism fantasy as stated by Rebecca numerous times. Avatar doesn't have that excuse.

Cuck or murder her?

Yes.

So a powerful new gem shows up, to do what the entire empire couldnt in thousands of years and a huge civil war?

youtu.be/fZsuug-3r_Q

HD trailer is out

So? That's just two high schoolers

wait...don't they all have this ability? she's just Super Amethyst, except she doesn't forget to shapeshift for practical purposes

>the current state of Yea Forums
Just disappear, maggot

>this hairstyle
JOSUKE!

Attached: 1563569187889.jpg (248x274, 24K)

Some are better at it than others. Peridot is Era 2 and can't do it at all due to lack of resources.

Attached: Duel of the murdercocks.jpg (640x360, 65K)

they probably just told her that because they didn't want to tell her she has autism

why are they playing guitar?
also, rip shitty yukulele.

>Who the hell is going to be mad outside anime shitposters calling them out for their slutty hand holding?
The same kind of people so obsessed with progressiveness that they drove a girl to suicide for not drawing the characters fat enough.

Attached: flat babe 4ever.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

>She kept the short hair
Travesty

Fairly sure she didn't die user. Not that it excuses the behavior of those particular fans.

based

go forth fat kid, go forth and enjoy what i couldn't at your age

THIS BITCH HAS GOT AN UGLY FACE

Attached: 1494698563982.png (808x589, 435K)

I doubt she'll just be batshit insane. The movie's gonna have some heavy themes and she'll be involved in some way

Crowd reaction.
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1152333792914264064?s=19

Can’t wait for Steven to talk her to not being evil at the end. Again.

Obito was just a nihilist. Now Kaguya couldn't be affected by Talk no Jutsu

Attached: lapishair.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>You ready Jables?
>Hell yeah Kage!
Tenacious D rises again

The "D" stands for Diamond

Calling it here, Jasper is going to fucking die, but this time she’s going to stay dead

Wasn't he redeemed as a ghost

is it coming out in theaters? can't wait to meme it up in an audience full of weebs and children.

Hm, gives me an edit idea. How should her figure look?

not really, he was maybe just more neutral.

>music from James Fauntleroy
Oh hey that's pretty coo-
>music from Chance the Rapper
No.

it's a TV movie

Nope, Kira was just a man who wanted to murder in peace. But in the end, we all Bites The Dust

Jasper is confirmed to have multiple episodes next season.

Technically it was Garnet who specialized in stretchiness. Amethyst prefers to change into things rather than alter her base form

what's wrong with him? i thought acid rap was pretty good

Kira gets pissed at the end because he gets his arm lopped off during a botched assassination job and basically says outright he's going to rip off the arm of his employer and see if it fits for not giving him proper information on the outing beforehand.

I always liked to think that this meant he was going to degrade back to his original homicidal tendencies.

Bitch

J-J-J-JENNY WAKEMAN WITH A CALARTS FACE

>baggy red eyes
he got separated again, didn't he

Attached: IMG_20190719_180158.jpg (954x993, 85K)

>No Jasper
s-sasuga, sugar

Attached: hurt.jpg (342x478, 8K)

I liked Acid Rap when it came out but it aged like milk, and I don't care for his new """positivity""" and navel-gazing raps.

This character design sucks.
Why has character design been so awful the last decade in cartoons, even compared to previous decades? No, don't say Adventure Time, it applies to stuff that's barely inspired by it too.

>yfw movie villain gets btfo but survives
>cue post credit scene of Stretch being recruited to Jasper's Outer Heaven

Attached: Big Boss 2.jpg (564x704, 64K)

>crazy rubberhose gum-gum powered girl who just wants to kill shit
I liker her already.

Looks like Steven's our little Wonderboy

Better quality
Misha, plz

Attached: ConnVerse_.png (2730x1530, 1.66M)

>Haha! You ready to have some fun pally?

Attached: Mickey Mouse.png (1278x715, 384K)

i agree that his newer music is definitely not as good but i dont think its unlistenable

pretty simple

a realistic design/design with many features on it, harder to animate and doesn't help the budget during action scenes

simplistic design, easier to animate, helps the budget a lot for action scenes

if we still had the former's way of designing, we'd be animating like hanna barbera

>Villain goes super mode while other gems are incapacitated
>Greg and Steven have to take her on to save em in some way

youtube.com/watch?v=IHzLzhcvMxA

But the mouse wants to control everything, not kill everything.

This design is great and is literally made for animation. You can tell they're silly and won't take Steven silly just from their body language. That's a hallmark of great design.

Trying to be anime is all SU ever did, dunno why you're surprised.

Mobile faggots deserve public bans.

>Steven fixing the whole gem nazi problem in a big timeskip

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-19-09-02.png (1280x720, 694K)

Who will be the Gem's bitch though if they lose?

THEN YOU CAN TAKE DAD BACK TO HELL
TO BE YOUR LITTLE
BITCH.

>the fuck you say about Oswald the lucky rabbit?

Have a Connie.

Attached: Older Connie Edit.png (1920x1080, 778K)

Losing her world and her show has not been kind of Jenny's sanity.

If the other Diamonds won't give him pussy, why not this new one? She has a heart-shape somewhere else besides her gem.

i don’t care how impossible it is, i want PD to still be alive and beat the shit out of that pink gem if she got separated from Steven again

>inb4 we get a bloodless version of this youtube.com/watch?v=W944vHnaQPw

Attached: 1873867742b023c27e7c81a334f77758.jpg (700x1000, 134K)

Greg probably. Then she'd lost to the MURDERCOCK

>isnt this amazing Steven, they just poped over night. And you tought your spit wouldnt work

This is the stupidest, most reductive shit I've seen on Yea Forums in a while. There's more to design than simple/complex and this design is more complicated than most Hannah Barbera characters anyway.
I give up.

what more is there to it in an current animation industry standpoint, you don't see much traditional shows made for television using complex designs

That's hot

That looks like one of those machines that colonize worlds. I'm guessing she missed the memo that they aren't doing that anymore. One one hand, it would be anti-climactic to just have a Diamond talk to her. On the other hand, it isn't really the kind of show to just kick her ass without talking things over.

>He thinks this movie will get a theatrical release
>He thinks it wouldn't bomb if it did

Attached: laughing mutie filth.png (426x942, 641K)

Steven vs Luffy, oof

Attached: 1_I1gRV67aYm8kVedlvKNApQ-1210x642.jpg (1210x642, 50K)

The color coordination is ass, it reuses a lot of the same basic shapes all the other characters use instead of distinct but similarly simple shapes (ie, good designs like Amethyst and Peridot have simple to draw designs, but are unique visually, this new design is just a bunch of existing visual iconography slammed together lazily), etc.

thiccc

He's probably just dying along with the rest of the planet because of the new villain's deus ex machina machine

Most likely case scenario, the evil gem knocks out the communications so Steven can't contact the Diamonds in time. I'm fully expecting a bullshit excuse.

Limited release, dummy. That's pretty common.

Amethyst is a purple midget. How is that any less lazy using your logic? Because you like it?

Who the fuck are we talking about again, could somebody please refill me on this person

Fuck off with this Luffy shit it's clearly a Majin Buu type of situation

You mean the face shape? Honestly su has some way suckier designs. Like nephrite is a mess. I'll take bland over awkward mess

>Mobile

Attached: 1392136735766.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>Jasper has lost all purpose.
>Despite trying her best she can't adjust to a peaceful life along with many other free gems without a defined purpose anymore.
>She decides to create a group of fighters that attempt to overthrow the Crystal Gems and form a new Diamond leadership to give the gems a purpose again.
Yeah that could work.

Cringe and moralfagpilled

Some YouTube critic who made a dumb 30 minute video on why Steven universe sucks. Is trans, so their existence triggers co.

What the fuck does that song even mean? Is Garnet singing about knowing who this pink cartoon physics character is?

Attached: Older Connie Edit 2.png (1920x1080, 777K)

I mean pretty much all of it. It's cutting corners at every turn, and that's depressing. I've got nothing against a weird, rubberhose character, but this design is just not playing up that angle or doing a good job at all, which is a big problem for the grand finale's villain.

Are you seriously so fucking stupid that when you think design you consider only "this character is short" and not what shapes are used, proportionality, color balance, clothing, etc?

People mention jasper, but nephrite isn't in this trailer either

>LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT

>30 minutes
That's Robobuddies IIRC. Lily's was TWO HOURS and including screaming at Rebecca Sugar for "encouraging fascism" (despite the fact fascism is literally defeated and replaced with a clear democracy or at least a regular monarchy).

Will there be a 20 minute fucking scene between Steven and Connie?

She clearly fights like Luffy retard. Buu barely even fought like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCml8RaoVGE

Steven needs to charge up to defeat the villain. Who is the unlucky gem to get an ass whoopin for a few minutes while he does so?

Attached: Buu.gif (500x281, 734K)

We’re getting a Fusion, boys

The color balance is fine. There's only so many ways you can do shades of magenta.

Buu pulled stretchy shenanigans plenty of times and she's got the crazy to match

I predict a shapeshifting duel between her and Amethyst.

>replaced with a clear democracy
I don't know how you'd ever get that.

>Timeskip

Fucking lazy garbage

>Steven and Greg fuse
>Murdercock EX is unleashed

Attached: ATHF Carl.png (500x376, 338K)

user, if they redeemed a trio of sociopathic galactic conquerors there's no way they'll pass up redeeming this random psycho Gem.

That's why I included the follow-up line.

They'll just make them fuse into Steveonnie. Which has been compared to sex multiple times.

aight
you win
now i have to lewd this

yes please

shapeshifter duels are my favorite

Attached: 1487396860010.gif (500x347, 1.78M)

>Andy is Carl
>Willie Nelson is Greg

It has literally never been compared to sex in-universe.
I love voice actor connections.

I can understand why you'd feel that way. The design is more bendy and the ink machine than cuphead to me. Also this is autistic of me but I don't like a 1950s hairdo on a character that's trying to be 1920s, seems like some mix and match shit
Apparently the design is half sugar and half some random freelancer hired specifically for this movie.

Jerry* peet
fuck using this pedophile loser's fake tranny name

Not nearly as much as Luffy does. He fights like that every time.

You mean the Bee and Puppcat person? That's hardly random.

This body works a lot better

Don't forget Humans and Gem's giving a damn about each other and interacting with one another beyond, "Oh, they're faces are on money." I guess all the interesting shit will be done off screen.

Why fight based on ad homineum? The videos retarded enough on its own

Better look at the new city. Looks like they're installing a new warp pad.

Attached: 88a2131b4a72a72c4e57f15d29c910e3.png (1147x638, 1.09M)

Is Mickey @#$*+!!

You're just wrong. It's definitely sex.

Sexy dances mimicking pre-sex play. Garnet is an "experience" of 2 lesbians who love each other.

Agent of grandfather Nurgle

If only bros

That's kind of the problem, it's monotone in a boring way.
I think it's less that it's something that doesn't fit the era and more the way it's stylized, much like how the "gloves" are just normal hands and they go out of their way to use angles where they're easier to draw instead of leaning in to how weird old school designs would look next to SU characters.

She should be taking more cues from Koko/Betty Boop/old Mickey and maybe even some Tezuka. Make her real distinct while still being easy to draw.

Rebecca said otherwise during the panel. We've already seen more interaction with the CG's and humans during Letters to Lars anyway, it's a dead given at this point.

I fucking knew it would be %^@#*& Mouse! They won't let him get away with this!

I love how this basically became canon

Going around killing everything just for the hell of it is more Buu than Luffy tho

if you look closely at what looks like the final confrontation scene at the top of her injector, the villain has her back to Steven and looks dejected. reminds me of Steven talking to Pearl in Rose's Scabbard. she's getting "saved" / redeemed calling it possibly at least after a fight. also I spot a gem destabilizer.

Attached: Steven-Universe-The-Movie-Villain.webm (960x540, 3M)

now she kinda looks like impmon

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Wait a second
>can heal anything
>has that stupid pompador in that one episode
>his diamond was crazy for humans
>motif is a star and believes in peace
N-NANI?! STEVEN IS JOSUKE!

Song sounds enjoyable and catchy, but I wonder how much of the status quo will change? Will Steven learn that sometimes people won't listen and fighting is the only way to stop them?

Attached: 1555796070103.png (1280x655, 1.26M)

No

I'm talking more about the mixing of cultures, rather than Amythest gets painted like one of their french girls in some middle aged lady's garage.

God do I love "showdown on top of thing" tropes.

So Crazy Heart seems to be a gem that just wants to kill Steven and humans because they destroyed the Empire.

Any chance they actually shatter her?

Also what's gonna keep them from having Steven call up the now puppet diamonds to order Crazy Heart to stand down?

oh right warp pads

with peace in the Empire or whatever they call the gem civilization now, I guess they probably rebuilt the Galaxy Warp, so traveling the galaxy is gonna be much easier in future seasons

>crazy
>pink
>mindless killer

You wrong

The show is meant to be escapism anyway. That being said...if you remember the CN Bingos for Season 5 there were only three panels that weren't checked off by the time CYM aired.

They are:
Beach City Gets Destroyed
Onion Steals a Ship
and A gem gets shattered

If he didn't learn that lesson with the Diamonds he won't with some gem that'll probably never be seen again after the movie.

Obviously not user, love conquers all is literally the main theme of the show

She's going to deliberately shatter herself in the final battle.

Monkey D Luffy

And if you wanna say Buu, you're just a DBZ yard which is expected since Yea Forums isn't expected to know anything outside of Goku

I mean they only like 2 days or something maybe the Diamonds are off somewhere, since they don't need to personally manage the empire anymore

He's talking about the energybending not the avatar state itself.

Not everything pink in fucking Buu. I make a BIGGER connection to an evil Luffy.

Holy shit, I just realized: Mr Greg came out three years ago to the day. What a perfect time to show the first trailer for a full musical movie.

Attached: 1170a9faf00c54cc917c0d850dd1c2a4.png (673x617, 422K)

>b-buh muh STRETCHY ARMS

Retard.

If anything she pulls a Ragyo

Attached: Ragyo you didn't win.gif (308x170, 719K)

Kek, this kind of reminds me of that John k rant where he says the animaniacs were an attempt at a 30s design using 40s construction
Her face is kinda busy and overly edgy, too

I'd do an edit if I had access to paint.

she's probably gonna be like SYKE and try to kill him
forcing steven to poof her

>Steven's new voice

Puberty hit Zach's vocal chords like a ton of bricks

Please tell me that wasn't Tara I was hearing.

I fucking hate Yea Forums autists so much. You stick to your cartoons and let me make the comparisons.

Fuck off weeb

These ones. They're not going to redeem her, but they also can't have Steven get his hands dirty. That or the machine eats her Facilier style.

>stretchy fighting

1 point to Luffy

>pink
>crazy
>just wants to kill
>also stretchy

4 points to Buu

Can you do math?

bottom heavy thicc punjabi

I fully predict that she's gonna shatter herself when she realizes she can't actually change anything.

>pulls a Ragyo
LESBIAN MOLESTATION?!

Attached: 1370311083771.jpg (576x384, 93K)

I dunno man, it sounds a bit off compared to like her Harley.

>big gloves
>stretchy
toon villain?
I remember people comparing her to Mickey before

Sooo you're done actually arguing then? I will take my win

it did a while ago, he had to struggle to do the younger voice

Puberty hit him like 5 years ago. He's finally able to talk normal for once in this show.

Just scrolling through the trailer to see if I missed anything. Bismuth opened up a forge in town!

Attached: 90a554b0d328cc48327688f022239fa8.png (1144x644, 1.02M)

Clearly she was about to go for it with Pearl. Also with those stretchy powers? Imagine!

Lads, Steven's going to cry and song a song and she's going to become his best friend. That's it, that's the movie.

The mouse destroys what it can't obtain

>People even caring about "villains" in this shitty no-conflict show.

Really wish we got more DMQ.

Good thing Steven already knows Sexy no Jutsu.

I mean he's not wrong, but the people who designed them didn't care about that. They were supposed to be a nonsensical amalgam of classic animation.

Even better!

Attached: wh-9184f8fd-c961-4d1a-b62b-16942b141bde.jpg (700x990, 416K)

Oh god those fucking glasses look so dumb, please can all the gems get poofed into some less hideous outfits early in the movie

Oh yeah, antagonist and villain are two different takes on 'the bad guy'

>new Beach City has dirt roads
Well, I hope they like mud everywhere.

There was a little diamond house in the trailer too, I wonder what it looks like on the inside.

Stretchy is all that matters here. Get off your DBZ chair and watch something else for once.

Make a better comparison that isn't Buu and I'll agree.

He's just been crying.

Pic would have been better

Also, shelby said her tap dancing was used in the movie as reference, so I bet this girl's tap dancing.

Can all the anime fags please shut the fuck up and take your dick measuring back to Yea Forums

The funny thing is RQ is canonically PD who is in fact originally skinny.

Well now I'm kinda mad this didn't actually happen.

Not everything is Making Buu.

Buu is stretchy too, and the whole chaotic evil shtick possibly matches?
either comparison is fine

Attached: Dbz246(for_dbzf.ten.lt)_20120418-20530836.jpg (320x240, 16K)

And Rose isn't even fat, she has a perfectly flat stomach. She just wears a poofy dress

But da Gurren Lagann references! Sugar needs her animu references just cause anime!

Yes, you are the first person ever to notice that.

Majin Buu

Probably possible. Steven healing him way back when means he's part gem zombie now, like Connie.

Attached: all you zombies.jpg (854x480, 70K)

>She didn't die
>it wasn't actually entirely just SU fans she triggered either and it had a LOT more internal problems in it than just SU fans got triggered over skinny rose.
>Also, tumblr never really equated to any show's fandom since most of them used shows just to wave some flag around or push agendas

That whole controversy got super blown out of proportion and i'm sure there's even more details i'm forgetting but it was not so simple as 'tumblrinas masquerading as SU fans got triggered over art and threatened someone' (which was typical of tumblr at the time ACROSS THE ENTIRE SITE)

Bottom heavy, eh?

Attached: Older Connie Edit 3.png (1920x1080, 865K)

I just mean the show demonstrably goes the nounen route of talking it out. And sure, lots of stories go that route, but they could at least be entertaining on the path to talk no jutsu.

>jackets scuffed
This scene doesn't take place before the villain shows up, which is important. I think
user is right about this being somehow relevant to defeating the villain, incorporating music into the resolution.

Fucking ban all phoneposters already christ.

Pink Luffy out to kill some rocks and people like a real pirate.

Attached: main-qimg-42d8fdcc0c5c42fe70f5de3c3f27f047.png (602x345, 198K)

Why is Steven even blushing? I assume they've had full on, no protection sex since the season finale.

Stevonnie is already sex. So yeah. Fusion is sex.

>It's a fucking giga-huge injector
UH OH

Attached: tumblr_puwte21Ec91u8lhjuo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

YEET

Attached: SU.png (498x409, 86K)

This looks alright, but watching the trailer made me realize that the story I've been invested in for years really did end with Change Your Mind, and from now on the show will be something different with mostly just the characters and setting in common.

I'll probably still keep up, but I think my days of feeling hype for more SU are over.

This would make for a nice video game level

I assume this bitch was like Pinks right hand Gem or something.

Steven's expression makes it 100% better.
You can tell they're really going all out here even if they off screened something 'kiiinda' important again.

what makes you think that?

People have lives. Not everyone is a fat NEET that sits all day with his computer eating Doritos.

The final fight seems to take place on top of it too

>As much as I've loved dismantling the empire and saving all your planets
wait what
what exactly was Steven doing when he said dismantling the empire? going around teaching gems how to love? the Diamonds ARE the empire, why did Steven need to do anything

How big of a gem is she trying to make?

Because muh anime reference

It means she was good turned evil by a shadow that will redeem her in the end.

Steven is sending all the gems back to the planets they were made on and giving them autonomy over said planet.
It's a thinly veiled comment on immigration.

Wasn’t that Pearl?

Song's out. What are Yea Forums's thoughts?
open.spotify.com/track/0Qf2WwGsFgEnT0a8hQxhCr?si=PElF2cG0QQq0cEflN54qZg

Girls cutting their hair short to signify growth isn't an anime reference user.

Maybe...a Diamond who will Make Homeworld Great Again?

you can't just say the empire is done and walk away, that would just lead to civil war

No doubt Steven worked with the Diamonds to draft new laws and reform the empire into some type of Federation

Holy shit

Attached: 10298345678.png (423x286, 70K)

I've had it on repeat for a while and I love it. If this is the standard for the movie I think the OST is gonna be great.

Any thing of importance said at the panel or was it just the trailer?

>wants me to make an account

Attached: disgust-blue.png (828x729, 521K)

I hope so, user. If fucking Undertale of all things can pull it off, I really want Steven Universe to do the same.

Attached: Ace of Spades.gif (225x225, 19K)

Pearl never belonged to White,
but White also created most Pearls too.

SO LONG GAY STEVEN

There are perfect quality versions on FB and Twitter now FYI

I meant during her days as Pink Diamond. Like maybe this chick was a general of hers that was too into taking out planets.

I can barely imagine Steven as a politician but if the crew is not dumb they should considered that that's what happened

>open.spotify.com/track/0Qf2WwGsFgEnT0a8hQxhCr?si=PElF2cG0QQq0cEflN54qZg
Gotta mega, or yt link?

Taking the Priyanka path I see

Attached: DEMitri.jpg (475x355, 15K)

They answered a few questions at the start and there was a regular Q+A later. Off the top of my head:

>Why were Lapis and Bismuth such fast friends? Didn't Bismuth poof her?
(Paraphrased)Bismuth poofed tons of Lapis's during the war and Lapis didn't get a good look at her. Also, Bismuth is the type of gem who you become friends with really fast.
>Who did Pearl belong to?
(Paraphrased) She didn't belong to White Diamond but White Diamond has a hand in making all Pearls. "I can't talk about this more right now"

And I forget the third one. Sorry dude.

need more older Connie

Attached: connie.png (1800x1800, 64K)

Attached: au_connie_by_angeliccmadness-dbtuz5j.png (2692x1246, 1.12M)

So how old are Steven and Connie about now? Did they mention this in the Q&A?

Steven is 16 and Connie would roughly be about 15 and a half.

She's actually 15 and three quarters.

we know it's been 2 years
so Steven's probably 15
Connie's probably 14 or 15

Kinda one that i'm pretty sure most watcher could guess the answer to, of why Garnet couldn't see the memories of Pearl and Pink Diamond inside the fusion of Sardonyx.

>injector
is this a big walking bacteriophage

BIGGER

>(Paraphrased)Bismuth poofed tons of Lapis's during the war and Lapis didn't get a good look at her. Also, Bismuth is the type of gem who you become friends with really fast.
Rebecca is really good at avoiding dramatic moments with Bismuth, huh? No confrontation with Lapis, no moment where she really flips out about having served a Diamond all this time...

Yep.

Also Steven Universe was actually the temp title (Steven for her brother, Universe from her love of Tenchi Universe) and then they kept the name. Greg is Tenchi.

Steven is 16

Connie is 14 or 15

at Steven's 14th Birthday Connie was 12 and 3/4

so when does steven cry and make her his friend

Attached: 1547667045246.png (635x471, 275K)

I know you got a facebook
There actually is

She wins.
The Final Season is even older Steven in the World of Ruin reassembling the defeated Crystal Gems for the Series Finale un-snappening.

Attached: thisisonlyatribute.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Your bait, while appetizing, shall not render a nibble from me, for I am refined in my consumption of.

Attached: 1556898011653.jpg (1500x1500, 823K)

I don't know user, I'm still waiting for that to happen in show.

I thought it was getting another season?

>World of Ruin
Would watch and prolonged my suicide until it ends

It is. You can actually see boards for the new intro in that behind-the-scenes sneak peek on YT

Not really. Whenever they try, they fuse. Which might be a metaphor for sex, but it's not the same thing. Especially as far as adolescent hormones are concerned.

Don't do that user, you know we won't get anything as cool as that. We're getting tears, hugs, speeches and more tears

the movie is probably the starting point of the next season

Wich raises an interesting point: since we'll need a conflict for next season it's not too farfetched that the villian actually wins. Not in a destroy-all-of-Earth sort of way but at least accomplishes some of it's goals

Thanks a bunch, user

Attached: 1547007137572.gif (540x356, 304K)

>musical
Not even going to watch

Season 6 is a blank slate IIRC. The only known things about it are Amethyst is getting a flashback episode about her time before the CG's found her and that's about it. Oh, apparently there's an episode boarded by Maya Petersen ft. Steven and Peridot that they made sound "poignant" according to her.

I like the look of this.
Kinda hate the cringey "I don't want anything to change!" or "I want my happy ending back" dialogue from Steven out of all people to say it. I feel the show already made the point that "changes are ok, different is ok" before, but I might be confusing it with Adventure Time...

>We're getting tears, hugs, speeches and more tears
tears of mourning for the loss of an entire planet.
I mean, Beck told us in the S5 wrap up that the next season would be a complete departure from the others...

Change is good, but stability is also good. There was tons of good stuff changing around Steven but the gem wants to ruin all of that. Good and bad kinds of change.

Anyone want to predict the story? Here's my guess:

>Villain is pink, indicating she might have been one of Pink Diamond's soldiers
>Before Pink got fed up and left for Earth, we know she was trying to fill the proper role of a diamond, but also sucked at it
>What if she carelessly sent a squadron off on a suicide mission (Not out of malice, but ignorance)
>What if that squad died a terrible death, triggering Pink into rejecting her role as a conqueror out of guilt and generally kickstarting the events of SU
>What if one of the soliders didn't really die, but was trapped in some sort of space wormhole or something
>What if Steven's actions somehow led to her release, and now she's hellbent on destroying Pink Diamond and the Gem Empire that left her squad to die
>(The space wormhole gave her stretchy powers or some shit like that. Or maybe she's a fusion. Who fuckin knows, it's cartoon logic)

Attached: 1554087438185.jpg (479x478, 21K)

I think the only way the show could redeem itself at this point is if something like this went down:

>Steven beats Luffy
>calls up the diamonds to ask about that shit
>White knew about it, didn't say anything because she's enjoying her time off
>tells him that Luffy isn't the only Gem gunning for him -in fact, there's entire factions forming devoted to beating his ass
>"Gems are simple beings, Steven. You can either give them direction with a firm hand, or you can let them do whatever they want. You chose the latter, and as it turns out, a lot of them want to kill you. Good luck with that, honey. I gotta go, Blue's going to rub oil on my back with her titties."

And then every week Steven has to fight off angry mobs of gems because he fucked up their lives.

Gotta agree with first user considering Steven literally fought for the entire show's length for change.
I'm pretty sure he's only saying that in the moment and it's suppose to be ironic beyond what we saw in the trailer.

Hater was the best part of the show.

Reminds me of Peacock.

Attached: 1538899538539.gif (500x400, 326K)

Yesiree.

Attached: Older Connie Edit 4.png (1800x2000, 128K)

Hate's great, best villain.

>Still using cranes and ropes and pulleys
So I'm guessing this is Earth and not Homeworld.

Yeah it's a gem city just outside the main town.

Lord Hater, #1 superstar!

>not Commander Peepers
objectively wrong

BIGGER

Was that confirmed? I mean, it's the most likeliest explanation so I won't complain.

nice, wish I had some Connie screenshots

Attached: Cloud_Connie_Wedding_PNG_redo.png (390x490, 112K)

>implying they weren't both the best part

Attached: 1461887116997.gif (500x282, 1.32M)

Yep, see here in the top left

Attached: D_DWFKZXUAAb88O.jpg (931x1024, 111K)

Attached: 1501180695671.jpg (540x540, 60K)

Attached: Clounnie.png (1920x1090, 1.09M)

How big we talking?

Attached: OH.jpg (251x205, 7K)

What a couple of dorks.

I love that it's such a natural relationship and wish I had something like that growing up

Attached: bda157cff28bb9b1cfdde6ecb3fa334e.png (706x403, 585K)

Why are we creating better plotlines that whatever they end up doing

this
hater and peepers had an entertaining as fuck dynamic and i'm still so sad that we'll never get to see them again

if she holds his hand Stevens heart gonna explode

>you will never have a cute devoted brown girlfriend who would do anything to please you
why even live?

Attached: 1463928135806.png (843x689, 180K)

Yeah, it's nice that this kiss looks like such a natural spontaneous moment, instead of some big dramatic scene

what is this?

who's got the shot of Steven and Greg playing guitar together that was my favorite bit

smartphones
dumb people

>lovingly sharing the same speech bubble

Attached: 1498022285410.jpg (1057x791, 74K)

she want to create a new pink diamon

Attached: 1549507322266.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Attached: 1CE196D8-E8F7-4998-AAE9-6BAC944B6C9F.jpg (1904x1125, 231K)

Me too
Minus the interracial part

Here ya go user

Attached: da6d23ac13909770bec88791f361e1e1.png (1138x642, 725K)

>DO ANYTHING FOR MURDERCOCK

Attached: 8698260e1f2ccbf494248a45806e9d5a.jpg (800x938, 121K)

The antagonist gem takes the injector to homeworld and I'm pretty sure it's not where it's suppose to be
Did this bitch just hijack a beefed up injector and is going around fucking shit up

Absolutely Stellar thank you.

You’re welcome
Based

At least her stretchy powers look fun.

>on the cheek
absolutely no guts

Attached: su-smile.png (586x374, 201K)

Based villain, about to show Pearl what she's made for.

Attached: 1523589341215.gif (283x240, 1.64M)

>Will Steven learn that sometimes people won't listen and fighting is the only way to stop them?

Attached: ... NO.png (700x700, 162K)

Attached: greg-steven.gif (799x451, 1.75M)

>WWOoooooooOOOOOOWWW!
>OOOF!
>mama mia...

Attached: su-skull-steven.png (777x413, 159K)

I think he already knows that but he prefers not fighting if possible

Nice~

>A long-ass freaking time ago, in a place called Planet Earth
>There ruled a humble Diamond, rebellious with a thirst

>low-T beta
we're talking about E;R not you

>Bendy And The Ink Machine inspired final boss
Is she voiced by Sugar? That would be too meta.

>I'm a chuckster

Thanks, this one worked perfectly.

Attached: Older Connie Edit 5.png (1920x1090, 876K)

Too high pitched for Rebecca. She's surprisingly dulcet.

Formerly sneedster

>"That's not even my final form. yuh huh"

Attached: 59cfbef8d3b1936210a5dda3.png (736x809, 25K)

Steven shoudnt go in the cloud room after he hitted puberty
>Come on Steven, milk me, you know you want to

Don't you know One Piece invented stretchy powers?

It's like you negros have never heard of Gumby for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1549294390829.jpg (386x454, 60K)

CN's scheduling does something right for once.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-20-35-11.png (720x682, 101K)

Rebecca is an OPfag

Attached: vgk3b9hgdyq11.jpg (758x405, 53K)

There it is. Time Ship. Here I thought SU had distanced itself from Galaxy Express 999. But they still went there.

Oh no Greg has a massive amount of crotch fat he probably can't even see his murder cock in a mirror anymore

BASED

Attached: paheal 3195658 - Connie_Maheswaran Doug_Maheswaran Priyanka_Maheswaran Shadow2007x Steven_Universe c (734x1330, 396K)

We have to deal with you fags, now you have to deal with them.

Fucking destroyed. Majin Buu niggers can go fuck themselves right now. One Piece forever.

i think the white is trying to make a new pink, so she demanded the pink bitch to do it for her.

>They'll pay for this

I never get tired of seeing people react to that for the first time

That shot of Steven floating in front of the moon was my favorite

Ditto

>The baddie wants to kill all life on earth

But the cluster had the same agenda.....

Fucking un original.

Attached: 38404834_2165890813439839_7389272610342699008_n.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Cluster had no choice it what it was doing. This gem is directly targeting Steven and doing it in a malicious manner.

So SU took an obvious set up for dramatic tension between characters and just threw it out the window. What else is new?

Attached: Crimson Emperor.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

You think people would realize this after Jasper.

Couldn't be more wrong.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING LAME, COME ON GREG YOU'RE COMING WITH ME. TASTE MY INJECTOR FUCKER.

Attached: D_3zgqKXkAAiTNy.jpg (1080x604, 60K)

GET OFF MY SITE TWITTERFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Omg I wish, this would be perfect.

"No such thing as a good war, kiddo."
The end.

Lapis can't have any conflict or meaningful interaction with other characters not named Jasper or Peridot
poofed by Bismuth and resulting in her being trapped for thousands of years? don't care. dragged back to the Earth by a couple gems doing their job? REEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pretty sure this is just her way to fuck with Steven, she seems to have a personal interest in ruining his life.
Also the Cluster had no agenda, it wasn't even sapient beyond a desire to be born before Steven actually talked to the gems that make it up.

>implying we haven't had enough shitty Lapis drama

Lapis doesn't even know who poofed her and Bismuth poofed tons of Lapises. It's a non-starter of a plot. All it is is context as to why she got into the mirror in the first place and foreshadowing for Bismuth's episode.

The whole show has been about forgiving the misunderstandings of the past.

Attached: strawberry fields forever.png (1000x907, 187K)

I'm willing to bet this has nothing to do with Jenny. They're just performing a concert for the opening of the movie. This is the exact kind of shot you could cut into a trailer like this in order to make it seem more significant than it really is.

we're finally getting the injector storyline that was promised before the Cluster was shoved into the story
>Is she trying to re-activate the Kindergarten? Doesn't she know it'll destroy all life on Earth?!

Attached: On_the_Run_204.png (1920x1090, 1.28M)

Steven's jacket is damaged in the same way as when he's climbing the injector.

>Lapis forgot! There were actually a ton of Lapis on Earth!
absolute state of Sugar's writing

I wonder why Steven's jacket is already torn.

She didn't say Lapis forgot, she said she didn't get a good enough look. That poofing happens in like a second.

how the hell was Homeworld losing the fight if they had a ton of Lapis on Earth, a single Lapis could drown the planet in an afternoon

How can you forget something you never saw you fucking idiot? That's like saying being hit in the back of the head and becoming friends with the same person who hit you is impossible.

Attached: Blue Mammy.png (600x566, 123K)

We saw the scene, Lapis did get a good look at her before being poofed. This is retroactive writing so as to not write this subplot.

Lapises are builders, not fighters. Drowning doesn't really work on beings that don't need to breathe either.

she literally showed Steven her being poofed by a Bismuth in her reflection thing

>I'm guessing she missed the memo that they aren't doing that anymore
That's how their species reproduces, I guess they're just going to go extinct for Steven's sake? Is Steven also going to ask humans to stop breeding to save the earth?

Oh user, my sweet user. You are just wrong in this case. youtube.com/watch?v=Wj2PbMzwBpM

>the literal thumbnail is Lapis looking at Bismuth

>The actual clip is her getting a split second look before turning around and exploding into nothing followed by prolonged interrogation while stuck in a mirror and then abandoned for 5000 years

Wow, I wonder why she never brings up the actual poofing. Total mystery.

>I wonder why she never brings up the actual poofing
It was included in her backstory, was it not? aka the scene she created for Steven's benefit. Regardless, this was poor writing.

No user, it's just another excuse for you to nitpick. "Bad writing" means nothing.

>nitpick
Are you fucking kidding me
I've been speculating that there would be something between Lapis and Bismuth for years now, why wouldn't I? She's literally the reason why she spent thousands of years in a mirror. But it's fine. Sorry for wanting some fun stuff for Lapis' character. I should have known she would have just forgot about it, makes sense.

The sad thing is you're right. Lapis got like, what, 3 episodes that actually focus on her character and her inherent drama but they were all so shitty and poorly timed that a lot of us have already had our fill of her bullshit. Doesn't mean I can't be mad at the crew throwing out such obvious foreshadowing tho.

Yea Forums continues to ignore the infinite bondage potential this new gem has.
And with the giant injector she has, more Pearlification.

Attached: 1563578269841.gif (268x278, 276K)

Forgot what? She got poofed by a random gem during a hectic war? We know that. What do you expect Bismuth to say? "Oh yeah, that was me. Sorry about that. Poofed a lot of Lapises during the war". Pointless drama for the sake of drama. THAT is bad writing. Lapis growing as a character and moving on from the past is good writing.

You do know that there was plenty of super vague oddities in Lapis's backstory that brings confusion
Like she starts her story off at a rather innocent defining point.
"Why is she on Earth? We know that Lapis's are terraformers but Steven doesn't, why is she skimping out on what her mission originally was?"
And then she completely flakes out on explaining why she hated the CGs in the first place when it was HW that put her in the mirror, not the CGs fault they thought your dumb ass was dead.

Also the bismuth that attacked her was intentionally covered up too so it actually does work in Rebecca's favor of 'neither party would have recognized each other or cared by this point'

Attached: .png (416x634, 115K)

we didn't get nearly enough t b h

Attached: “I'm Lapis Lazuli, and you can't keep me trapped here anymore!”.webm (960x540, 1.05M)

It was only meant to be foreshadowing for the crystal gem's raid on the beta kindergarten that will be revealed during the Jasper origin story episode in season 6 and lead to a Jasper vs Bismuth smackdown

>pointless
Hardly.
>Lapis growing as a character and moving on from the past is good writing.
Yeah after actually confronting her past, Lapis was completely jipped when he came to character interaction.

What's wrong with him is he doesn't know how to sing. See that stupid Kitkat commercial he did.

And I'd be fine with the two coming to a properly handled understanding about this ordeal, but the issue here is that it doesn't seem like they're going to acknowledge the ordeal at all. There's no forgiving going on, it's just the two of them not even realizing how much they've affected each other's lives.

Attached: Masaka Kono Diavolo Da.png (727x605, 445K)

Jasper arguably has more tension with Bismuth than Lapis does and it's actually organic if they want to go that route. See

> Steven is now his dad, mom and himself

>Through the power of family, the evil is defeated

Attached: StarSuicide.jpg (480x515, 47K)

Circus Baby XJ-9 is here to destroy us all.

yes I would really like that, if Lapis isn't going to have good interactions with Bismuth or the Crystal Moms than Jasper is it. there's unfinished business between them that would be awkward to work around if they really are planning on using Jasper extensively.

>"I've come to make an announcement: Pink Diamond's a bitch-ass motherfucker, she pissed on my fucking way of life. That's right, she took her royal-fuckin' quilly dick out and she pissed on my fucking way of life, and she said his dick was "this big," and I said "that's disgusting," so I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com: Pink Diamond, your son's got a small dick, It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like: that's right baby, tall points, no off color shit, no pillows— look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. She fucked my way, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the EARTH. That's right, this is what you get: MY SUPER LASER PISS!! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go higher; I'm pissing ON THE MOON! How do you like that, Pink? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss drrrrroplllllllets hit the fucking Earth, now get outta my fucking sight, before I piss on you too!"

Attached: e038295fb779c8de590c6d46af4787b4.png (1137x638, 240K)

Would you fuck her and does she dominate you?

Attached: D_3zgLLWkAAALuJ.jpg (1080x607, 71K)

That. is a cute Amy

40 HOURS 58 MINUTES AND 14 SECONDS UNTIL YOU DIE

based

A single Lapis immobilized a Diamond with her powers though. There's something to be said about most of them not likely having fighting instinct as well as areas like the Beta kindergarten with little water, but you don't need to drown enemies to make use of fucking hydrokinesis.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

True, but that's one opponent. Now imagine a whole army rushing you and don't forget the Beta Kindergarten is in a desert area.

Lapis' can fly though, and make super OP water clones seriously why does no one talk about those things. It's kind of hard to believe that a "ton" of Lapis couldn't quell the rebellion being on a water dominated planet but that's fine, I really don't like the mentally that our Lapis is a lot stronger than the average one.

Do you know what board you're on?

Reminder that unless armed, most gems are grounded units, this is why from an outsider perspective Blue has some serious potentially OP gems at her side if Sapphires, Aquamarines, and Lapis Lazulis are on her side.

Attached: tumblr_oqy0aktfeG1vv7to7o2_r_raw combined.png (1647x6228, 2.25M)

To be fair those clones came out of the tower of water and the wings are made of light.

Bitch

>Fusion is sex.
Connie watched the crystal gems run a train on Steven when he was underaged.
Nobody said a thing. Not even his dad. If fusion is sex, that takes us down a really really weird rabbit hole.

>He says while posting Dominator
Hypocrite that you are, waifufag

Fusion isn't sex, it's every form of intimacy and cooperation, which includes sex but also includes being in the same fireteam during a war

>Movie's villain is a WACKY ARM WAVING INFLATABLE TUBE MAN.
Neato

I miss her dress, man. I miss her dress. I know she had to get a star outfit but they ruined her aesthetic

Now that the only girly girl gem is Sapphire and she is almost never onscreen

Don't lose hope, user. There's always a chance that Paddy will be around, wearing a dress and being unbearably adorable.

Attached: c44.png (500x750, 166K)

Maybe they are saving that for the actual show

I never knew the appeal of having a daughterfu before she appeared on screen. My paternal instinct fucking roared. I need to either get a life or make one with someone else.

Steven universe is such a weird world, steven has saved the world so many times and nobody seems to know or care.
It all is explained away because the world is much more peaceful because of the gem invasion. A world where everyone knows that aliens came to earth 6000 years ago destroying russia, no world wars and no wars involving russia.
The crystal gems have been so present and lay low in human history that apparently no government agency cares or exists to monitor thems

When has a show ever benefited from getting the government involved into the plot? It just makes it more complicated.

Either way, its kinda implied by multiple episodes like in Buddy's book that humans have just been told to stay away from the gem locations

I legit jejjed.

government incompetency is funny

Dominator was executed well and the only people that disagree either didn't watch the show or are mentally disabled

Attached: 1502745556914.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Is this from Craig?

>big sexy hair Lapis is back
YES
Dress>Pants, but they are growing on me.

Attached: 1562998218788.jpg (1200x1600, 295K)

this
i do wish we got a season 3 with some nice character development for her though

Anyone who didn't see that ship happening since day was was probably smoking crack, and since that was years and years ago hopefully they had time to mentally prepare for the inevitable.

We'll always have the fanart.

Attached: 1501617147749.png (1280x814, 840K)

Bitch

She looks very Tezuka style.

And it was still stupidly powerful. 3 Lapises would roll over the entire rebellion if given a the smallest defense force

>Amethyst was Chopper because she saw herself as a monster
>Pearl was Usopp because she knew she was a liar
>Lars was Sanji because he was secretly a great cook

Foreshadowing really was everywhere, wasn't it? Do you think SU will end with foreshadowing for whatever project Rebecca will work on next?

>Steven's VA is having too hard a time doing the voice
>Just time skip it so its easier for him

lol

>A waifufag calling other people mentally disabled
Your marysue "HURR DURR SHE UNBEATABLE STRONK WYMN" WAIFU is not a good character, stop lying to yourself

Oh wow, fuck

If they're near an ocean. It's like waterbending, you need to carry water with you otherwise you're practically SOL unless you're savvy like Katara.

>no S3 with a hermit Dom that lives at the edge of the galaxy and does nothing but squat in some old house, watch TV and get wasted off not!alcohol

Attached: 1544754805397.png (870x800, 281K)

Attached: 133d66a483d17803c625228244fa78e8.png (673x399, 186K)

>marysuefag is still spouting the same drivel despite getting buttblasted over half a dozen times in previous threads relating to Dom

Concession accepted

Attached: 1542327406106.gif (286x204, 836K)

NO WAY FAG.

>Earth
>+70% covered in water
>Water clones can shit on gems no problem
>Literally strong enough to move a sea
Yeah no. If there isnt water a Lapis could just make the nearest ocean roll over, even if you are as in land as in the middle of Russia
Ocean Gem completely obliterated the powerlevel of the show and its the main reason they largely avoid using lapis for anything apart from drama... or just retconned she was that strong and nerfed her to hell (like Malachite being barely stronger than Alexandrite)

that doesn't answer the question

who's franky and brook?

YO HO HO SHE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

"...HEY."

Lapevenfags btfo

>Um like, if you have to ask if I was joking about hating jews then... the answer is that I'd rather not alienate the majority of my viewers by being less ambiguous.

DEEDEE!
GET OUT OF MY BEACH CITY!

I'm actually hyped for this father son electric guitar duet.

Attached: Sunstone versus Breach.jpg (2000x1500, 213K)

That's a difference of a grade in highschool. There were seniors dating freshmen and no one batted an eye.

Dayum that bitch could use Gear 3 and Gomu Gomu no Riffle.

Is that a morherfucking One Piece reference?

Attached: c0358.png (640x512, 152K)

>tara strong
pass

>How big we talking?
at least volleyball sized, maybe even basketball sized

someone needs to draw Connie as Boa Hancock now

you're wonderful user

>I'm paving over your little world, you'll serve as overflow parking for my galactic parks and attractions.

10/10 bait

>Greg and Steven have to take her on to save em in some way
>The whole movie is a tribute album that they wrote while kicking ass

>My name is Universe! Listen to my mighty riffs, and despair.

It's basically a new series now.

I. SEE. YOUR. DEATH.

It would be cool if the injector uses the Cluster as crystal mass to forge a mega-diamond. It would be a good way to kick off the doom.

Hard to go extinct when you're Immortal.

If the Diamonds are gone that'd do it. It's why Bismuth had to be stopped from shattering them.

That would just make them Immortal orphans.

Gem are still very hard to kill, require nothing to survive and they dont die of age. As long as they live on a planet with no animals/beings capable of killing them directly (and given the fact that they are generally super powerful the chace for that to happen is shit low) they just wont die
Even with all diamonds gone it'd take forever for gems to die out. Many would probably plain not die ever if they just stick to lifeless worlds, unless they have a civil war.

and that's a good thing

Z-Zoro bros...

Attached: 1538589149789.gif (480x261, 59K)

No but thanks for the compliment

>SU is literally escapism fantasy as stated by Rebecca numerous times.

Where did she say this?

>deus ex machina

I don’t think you know what that actually means.

Oh hey it's literally a 1 for 1 copy of Teppelin in the background.

Attached: Episode_14.jpg (480x480, 31K)

In a podcast or something, I can't dig up the exact quote. But she did say SU became an escapist fantasy over time as she worked on it, when earlier it was about magical beings facing human problems.