I'm on the 3rd episode of this shit

I'm on the 3rd episode of this shit

At least Shun's cute, what's with the Transformers names?

Attached: cavaleiros.jpg (320x452, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZEf1yktVU0
youtube.com/watch?v=PJSPUGEFsaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Heavenly_Sphere_Shurato
youtube.com/watch?v=J_TdSxVRRMU
youtube.com/watch?v=srSz4JOXy_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1Imt2qS0k
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqXTmpYfwFMYs8AaOlKUZhLV00bWQ5DOd
youtube.com/watch?v=eZUC3PxQyZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GotGFk-0-O4
youtube.com/watch?v=lY4pJaUSsRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>Transformers names

What? Do you mean they're using the dub names or something?

Yes

Hyoga is Cygnus Magnus for instance

They changed the names of the bronze saints who aren't Seiya

Hyoga is now Magnus, Shiryu is Long and Ikki is Nero

The japanese language names remain the same

I actually had to check and see if this was up and it actually is, talk about lack of fanfare

Any thoughts on the femswapped character (I forget the name of the actual character)?

>Los Cavaleiros do Zodiaco

That's the answer right there. Saint Seiya's way more popular in Latin America, Spain and Italy then it ever was in Japan. Spics love Saint Seiya. Since they're co-producing this new version, you get dub names.

You mean Shun? He was basically already a girl anyway, so long as he's still the most fucking brutal and violent Saint there shouldn't be much issue except with purists or the yaoi fangirls who ship him with his brother.

Bullshit, the latin american dub of SS was ultra faithful to the show, Original names included wich was very unusual on our countries for anime ack them, the only real change was calling the cloths "armor" and the saints "Knights"

Even the latin american dub of this Netflix version uses the japanese names, only the english one changed them

>the most fucking brutal and violent Saint
>Andromeda Shun
So you didnt watch the original show, got it

Where is it available online?

Netflix

Oh shit I forgot this was coming out this weekend.

>Bullshit, the latin american dub of SS was ultra faithful to the show,
No, it wasn't. It was based on the French dubb, hence the "Los Cavaleiros do Zodiaco' instead of St Seiya.

Se vcs querem assistir uma versão boa de Cavaleiros do Zodíaco,vão ver o Vai Seiya! Remaster.

Calling it Saint Seiya would cause an outrage on Latin America. The evangelical preachers during the anime boom on the 90s and early 2000s liked to claim anime was satanic. Just imagine what would they say if Caballeros del Zodiaco was translated as El Santo Seiya

just the title, the dub still was faithful to the japanese scripts, especially the fucking names, the latin american dub is even infamous because the translators didn't knew a lot of japanese pronciation and grammar, so stuff like "Valhalla" and "Gemini" had 3 different pronciations because of the rushed translation jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=MZEf1yktVU0

Female Shun is surprisingly cool.

The series is actually decent much to my surprise.I'm not sure if I like the military angle,though.

The worse thing about the show was the talking manhole.

I guess Kyoani catching fire was only the second worst thing that happened this week.

And I thought that the evangelical preachers in the USA were the only ones who insisted that anime was satanic.

>They used the Johnny Test whip sound

Attached: 1563218854341.jpg (222x222, 9K)

Savage.

What's the best place to start this franchise? Only part I've seen so far was Omega.

So, do they skip directly to the Sanctuary battle?

No, the entire saga is against Ikki/Nero

>That's the answer right there. Saint Seiya's way more popular in Latin America, Spain and Italy then it ever was in Japan.
completely false, who do you think bought the figurines and the manga, only japanese and french did

stop lying, you also took the french Opening song and as it was released first in France the easy way was to translate directly with the french script

They just made Shun a girl so Hyoga can tap it

Attached: images - 2019-07-19T204155.908.jpg (460x258, 9K)

Is she the much of a bitch like she was in the trailer or they just wanted to tap Shun without being gay

>male character is feminine, not like other men
>turn them female
This is the opposite of progressive

>watching the poor man's Ronin Warriors

Renaming Saori and her grandfather is really messing with me

They renamed almost everybody.
I mean, They call Ikki Nero in this.

don't be that guy.
they are both great shows

Attached: 1544539607617.jpg (3084x1800, 604K)

Fem Shun is chill. Hyoga/Magnus is snarky.

Ronin warriors was literally to cash in with the Saint Seiya craze

>He was basically already a girl anyway
He was the only sait with a girlfriend though

>so long as he's still the most fucking brutal and violent Saint there shouldn't be much issue except with purists or the yaoi fangirls who ship him with his brother.
You mean the only people who care about saint saiya? I mean nice job bombing your own series before it starts.

Thanks. At least they didn't change him that much, outside giving him boobs.
Still a shit choice to genderbent him tho.

Fuck this shit, it doesn't exist

Latino here
I had 3 original figures and like 5 pirate ones

No you fucking asshole, we had the Spain OP inserted onto Mexican studio dubs, years later it was replaced by Pegasus Fantasy /Soldier Dream dubbed in Latin American spanish by another Mexican singer

Meant for

Fuck you, this is actually good.

Nebula Storming Aphrodite's and Sorento's ass was his most brutal feats, but that's it.

#AsgardIsShit

It's basically Shun but rule 63'd. If anything, the character is more laidback as a girl, but that's it.

Seiya - Raphael
Shiryu - Leonardo
Hyoga - Donatello
Shaun - Michelangello

They said it was, essentially, done to make the team less of a sausage fest. Which I can't tell if that is better or worse than making him a tranny or gay (Which is what I thought they'd do).

Either way: femboys not allowed in any shows written by Westerners, so this is just keeping that trend going.

Fujoshi crowd is prertt pissed according to a Japanese friend of mine.

Attached: 1448860291984.png (876x566, 454K)

>they didn't even bother in dubbing the Opening to spanish
IT'S LESS THAT A MINUTE AND I'M ALREADY ANGRY

Attached: angry dome.gif (213x201, 429K)

So is the spanish crowd. AKA 70% of saint seiya's popularity. This series is fucked.

El caballero de Junini
El castillo waruhara

>Either way: femboys not allowed in any shows written by Westerners, so this is just keeping that trend going.

shame, cause femboys are awesome and kind of hot. ngl

Reminder this show is purely a western.

Attached: 1563532852950.png (768x1024, 1009K)

We got the original names here in Brazil, at least.

>. Since they're co-producing this new version, you get dub names.

The latinoamerican version have the japanese names

I like 'em too. But, there's a bit of a stigma against males being *that* feminine in the West. Even in the gay crowd, they get a lotta shit tossed at 'em. It sucks.

It honestly reminds me of the bad trend that 90s anime had of turning femboys into women when they got dubbed into English.

Yeah, this is a really badly-handled go at a huge IP.

THEY
NEVER
WEAR
THEIR
FUCKING
HELMS

Just saw the first episode. This shit is on par with the other poorly animated 3D Korean cartoons on netflix. I'll just go watch the original anime from the 80s instead.

Attached: mini force X netflix korean show.jpg (1200x720, 85K)

I would like to remind people. That people who work on cartoons do come to Yea Forums and sometimes do blatantly shill terrible products.

But PokeRangers is cool

yep, just look at OP.

RWBY comes to mind

dumb macacos latinoamerica has the right names

Bros, I want her to warm me up at the house of Libra

Attached: images - 2019-07-20T004747.618.jpg (778x394, 26K)

Shouldn't she be wearing a mask?

they probably got rid of the, "if you see a females saints face she kills you or fucks you for life" rule.

Miniforce is garbage but Suzy is cute.

Attached: 9bb09f141ed911d081865416d8896ea753ecb8cd.jpg (448x252, 13K)

The writers don't care about the manga

>the only real change was calling the cloths "armor" and the saints "Knights"

"The Pope" was changed to the "Great Master" and some of the Saint moves were given artistic liberties, i.e. "Come to me, Cobra" vs. "Thunder Claw."

The original '80s anime.

>only japanese and french did

While Saint Seiya was popular in Latin America, Portugal, Spain, France, and Italy, it was also big with China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. They even make dumb parodies to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJSPUGEFsaY

Why Drunkumada don't give a shit anymore?

Samurai Troopers Yoroiden (Anime)
>April 30, 1988
Samurai Troopers Yoroiden (Manga)
>November 17, 1988

Saint Seiya (Manga)
>January 1, 1986
Saint Seiya (Anime)
>October 11, 1986

Not sure if you are retarded or trolling. They are both good shows, though.

Did anyone else watch Shurato? It was another good take on Saint Seiya.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_Heavenly_Sphere_Shurato

>1st Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=J_TdSxVRRMU
>2nd Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=srSz4JOXy_U
>OVA Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi1Imt2qS0k

You can watch the full series with English subtitles here.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqXTmpYfwFMYs8AaOlKUZhLV00bWQ5DOd

This would be Virgo Shaka's favorite anime. Just replace Greek mythology with Hindi mythology.

Attached: FE17B273-F0E3-424E-AB36-C3C60ECB68FB.jpg (276x405, 49K)

So far she seems to be more into Seiya

Attached: Seiyaeshun.jpg (800x600, 142K)

Kurumada just want people to leave him alone and work in the stories he want, which include Saint Seiya but it's not the only title he's interested. For not bothering with other people, he needs money. Also he likes to drink and need surgery in his hands. It isn't cheap

Attached: kuru-drunk.jpg (640x480, 51K)

O podeeeer de SHUUUURAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=eZUC3PxQyZQ

They made the fights so incredibly underwhelming. Fights in Saint Seiya were all about super dramatic explaining of actions, motivations and shit, but since they're shortening the length of the show the fights feel way too rushed and uneventful.

>in the original series, the galactic war took place in a huge, hologram filled arena packed to the brim with spectators
>in the reboot, it takes place on the backstage of said arena because new japan pro wrestling booked the venue first
Kino

Burgers don't understand dramatism and manlyness. Everything has to be quippy bullshit

Are the Samurai Troopers OVAs any good? They're all on Amazon Prime right now, so I'm mildly curious. I see that Gaiden is written by Yoshiyuki Tomino, and I'm a huge fan of his work, so that makes me even more curious.

They did, only Marin wears a mask now

And the shittiest Seiya voice, im honestly considering the English option, wrong names at all, in order to escape that disgusting youtuber accent

Meh, they started with the shitty tiara designs anyway, if they used the bases superior anime V1s with full helmet, then I'd be pissed

SIEMPRE LA VERDAD

Asgard saga is better than animated Poseidon's

Ah man they made females saints less sexy now.

Samurai Troopers was actually popular in burger land.

Seiya's latino VA is like Tommy Wiseau speaking Spanish

This looks awful. Worse than some comics from 20 years ago. How did anybody invest money in this? Don't they have quality control?

I guess its a small mercy that the characters aren't all black.

Posiedons Saga was like a cake walk for them they breezed through that like nothing, even implementing things they learn in the other arcs to beat the generals.

Time to self insert and write fan fiction.

That was pretty cool. For once the bronze saints kicked ass

You start by forgetting Omega exists.

>tfw Tenkuu Senki Shulato manga is still my DICKY MOE

WTF Shayna doesn't?!

>I guess its a small mercy that the characters aren't all black.
They'd probably have blackwashed Marin, maybe Kamus.

They just want to remove history but nobody can

>voltron was popular right?
>lets also invest in another anime series that had a weird american release!
can't wait for netflix to butcher macross

Harmony Gold owns Macross and they are never letting that go in the west.

I loved saint seiya and I hate how everything I love is turning to fucking SHIT

I mean, his original VA is literally dead.

okay
LOS GUARDIANES DEL UNIVERSO

Attached: Shun(Female) Warms Hyoga.png (1000x651, 1.08M)

How many of the old voice actors came back for this series?

>Shiryu
>Ikki
>Saori
>Cassios

Are the only ones that I could recognize as the same person.

What pissed me off the most about this besides the whole army shit is Cassios.

Netlix Spoilers Ahead

Making Cassios black saint robs him of his whole fucking character in the fight against Aiolia. His sacrifice to help Shaina despite his hatred toward Seiya had emotional weight. The Netflix series implies Shaina has left him after his loss despite she stayed with him and trained him in the original. She gave a shit about his pupil, and Cassios was the one who nursed her back to health after she tried to kill Seiya for the last time.

I'm not watching this shit, but how far do they get into the story? Does Shiryu make it over to Mu's place to repair the Pegasus cloth?

>series known for it's MASSIVE fujoshi fanbase
>turn the biggest source of yaoibait into a girl

Burgerland logic will never not impress me by how dumb they are. They could have made those middle aged Japanese women drown all of Tokyo in vaginal fluids if they'd made Shun go full gay. Instead, they've just made sure that the show flops there.

Would be a shit move all the same, most fans who aren't fujoshits would hate it. The logical thing would be to just leave it alone.

If the fujos got through Milo getting turned into a woman, they can get through this.

How good is the new latin dub?

Dub was passable. No lines that you can quote like the older series and Seiya has a really shitty voice. Maybe his Spain dub was less painful.

They did all the galaxian wars and black saints "story" in six episodes and ended with bronze saints vs. Phoenix Ikki. Don't even bother.

donde este el estados unidos por favor

>donde este el estados unidos

I get that you are just shit posting, but a legit Spanish speaker would not suck at their own language. Phonetic and all.

shut up and make me a tacos chicanos

>and make me a tacos

School has failed you.

ayayay comparsita

Saint Seiya in 3D is totally mistake and insult of anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=GotGFk-0-O4

FAÇA ELEVAR

Attached: 1562205354120.jpg (579x426, 33K)

> Manlyness
> In Saint Seiya
Really.

>Did anyone else watch Shurato? It was another good take on Saint Seiya
Shurato was really strange, but good strange. His girlfriend still tries activelly fuck him, even after she becomes his goddess, which is actually an improvement in comparison to Saint Seiya. The animation quality dropped in the final arc, but the writing is very decent.

Makes you think what will be Shaina's excuse this time, but, again, tsunderes doesn't need give excuses.

what a fucking pile of bullshit. The shills are literally trying to attract autsits tha will believe that complete rewrite of history for the sake of politics and "O SAY CAN YOU SEE"

>redddit spacing
>is a shill
woooow imagine my shock

this shit is made with Unity, right?

>>Did anyone else watch Shurato?
Reiga was based

Attached: reiga.jpg (259x194, 11K)

> That phoenix dive bomb
Surpringly, Reiga had the best fights.

Shun should have been a boy, being a girl completely basterdizes his character and the lore

>that sound in episode 1 when the Ryuseiken hits the helicopter

Attached: 1415342015832.jpg (617x505, 158K)

I just don't get the hate they suddenly have for the women's mask. It's a status thing.

>Try to diversify the cast
Let make the guy who break gender role the most be female.

Bravo, bravo

that's how trans work. If you aren't a hairy bear, you MUST cut your genitals and become a bottom cumwhore. Remember, they refuse straight men that just crossdress as real lgbt now.

Probably some SJW shit that tumblr chicks would complain nowadays. That's why Shaina looks a punk and fem Shun doesn't use mask.

Or maybe the masks are just an option in this version.

Cope harder. This version is a fucking american cartoon (emphasis in american) and so far has used more elements from the manga than the anime. People not enjoying this idiotic version are nostalgiafags and weebs (or morons who actually expected some mastepiece even after seeing the trailer). This isnt you favorite shojo "Saint Seiya", is your new favorite CGI cartoon "Paladins of the Horoscope".

You think she's into bondage?

Attached: images - 2019-07-20T112010.392.jpg (739x415, 40K)

More than likely. Boy Shun was totally into bondage.

>You can watch the full series with English subtitles here.
will check it out.

Does this still have the shirtless Seiya vs Shiryu fight?

is there megas for any of this? can't find ripped companies or anything

They fight but they keep their cloth.

What the hell is the point then, fuck this show.

If they did that here I’m guessing no one was ever shirtless? Their cloths are invulnerable?

You can see Shiryu shirtless in his training flashback.

Shiryu goes blind in this though right? You know you can't have a string of Saint Seiya episodes without Shiryu losing his eyesight.

Do you have a screenshot or episode number?
Shame though, he’s always been the ugliest saint to me.

Only if the next 6 episodes do receive the greenlight.

Episode 3: Enter the Dragon

Attached: phoenix_rei_by_shinoharaa_d9ig64u.png (1072x1500, 1.72M)

>IMMA NUT A SHILL!!

Attached: andromeda_minako_by_shinoharaa_d9ja0ue.png (1072x1500, 1.77M)

That doesn't mean they have to hire latino Tommy Wiseau

>I'm so glad that I love Athena so much and you're my best friend, Shaun

Attached: tommywiseau.jpg (650x400, 48K)

>Seiya looks at Maskless Shaina
>"I did not see her face! It's not true, its bullshit! I did not look! I did NAHT!"

She's gonna defeat the badguys by letting them gangbang her like the Maskless slut she is

Fellow Latin Americans will miss Jesus Barrero as the voice of Seiya.

It was renamed because Latin America, specially Mexico, follow the catholic faith. Calling the villain “Pope” would’ve caused a worst screeching than those made by white liberals from NY today

She would never cuck Nero.

Not really, we Brazilians nhave our own Seiya and he's not dead :)

Also, retarded burgers. The names are only changed for you retards. SS was already a success here and they don't need to shill about it.

Faithful is a little too much.

>3D shit
why do they keep doing this to my boys?

Attached: 1563213805013.jpg (744x960, 57K)

Eh, I don't think we count as "Latin Americans".
Also not the burgers' fault they got a butchered version in the first place. Maybe the suits who decided to use the names from their original localization thought there would be some kind of nostalgia.

Just finished watching the first episode. The Spanish dub sucks so fucking much

Burgers got the original names in the dub Cartoon Network aired back in the day. They just turned Hyoga into a surfer dude for no reason.

Well, aside from Gatorade blood and stuff.

Why are you watching it in Spanish then, Jose?

they butchered the galaxian wars fights just to give the military shit and that cringy manhole more screen time

Why bother with the Galaxian Wars if they were going to botch it anyway? Trying to look up from a kids perspective, the intended demographic, Shiryu stopping Seiya's meteors with his shield isn't that impressive because we haven't seen Seiya breaking any cloth yet. Meanwhile in the old show, Seiya desintegrated the bear cloth with just one kick that was actually 100 kicks in one second. Hyoga isn't as intimidating when his oponent isn't using poison and he doesn't completely humilliate him. Shun defeated Jabu with just one attack when the idea was that he didn't want to fight and the chains were defending him.

I don't even want to start with the staff lazyness at not animating Shiryu reverting the Rozan

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4pJaUSsRk

>Implying you can't be gay and manly
See the samurais and the Spartans

Attached: mishima_yukio2.jpg (357x504, 49K)

The manliest societies all have homo bonding rituals. Zero chance Sanctuary didn't have some gay hazing going on.

and that's a good thing

Attached: Manly friendship.jpg (600x489, 219K)

>Oh Hi Shyru, hows your eye sight.

What in the seven fucks happened there? did someone in the recording studio wanted to do a practical joke? and by practical joke i mean 'kick the VA in the balls in the middle of a scream'?

Implying Galaxian Wars aren't always interrupted in every version. I wish they could at least finish the thing for a change, but it doesn't bother me that much.

Shurato does kung fu/kempo in universe, the voice actor probably wanted to follow that with a "Bruce Lee scream".

Seiya vs Shiryu in KotZ was almost as lackluster as Kouga vs Ryuho in Omega. The only saving grace was adapting the subplot of Hyoga being an assassin sent by the Sanctuary but that was more a fanservice aimed to hardcore fans like me than anything else

have not picked it up. Who is the antagonist, mars , that apple woman or nice guy on the outside fucked up inside?

An army general and the opening hints it will have Pope Arles.

This version will never have Saga's bath scenes and that hurts.

Saga? will he be sabotaging himself?
>army general
What can he do? cosmo is stronger than the force

The army general has zero character development so far. He is just a shitty OC donut steel villain.

>cosmo is stronger than the force
Not anymore. The saints struggle to fight against tanks and airplanes

what rank? doubt they are gold saints.

yeah Aioria takes down a helicopter with his lightning plasma with no effort

My bet is that military villain is a plotpoint for the Steel Saints' appearances

Attached: images - 2019-07-19T202804.449.jpg (200x252, 15K)

Worse. He was a plot point to introduce the black saints in the most shitty way.

Why would anyone want to bring up the Steel Saints?

I was always triggered that hyoga was callrd cygnus, couldn't they call him hyoga of swan instead?

to sell toys, maybe?

maybe because constellations are named after the latin names? idiot

Attached: 1558316911768.jpg (413x449, 41K)

I always thought "Pope" was used in the "orthodox catholic priest" sense. Because you know, Greece.

Attached: Bad_ending.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>all interactions between men are gay
the greeks literally prohibited and saw as an insult to the gods if an elder man had anal sex with his protegee.

Stop perpetuating this blantant lie, the greeks were not equals to the sodomite degeneracy of your average Californian lgbt freak.

Then they just have to introduce the Gold Saints sooner.

hyoga was literally called "cisne" in the latinamerican spanish dub...
cygnus sounds stoopid

toys are never too much

Thats what saintias are for. most live like monks and only fap to pics of atena

Why would you make do with a saintia when Aphrodite is right there.

reminder that if you weren't a pisces kid during the 90's you don't know what real bullying is

Attached: 1532122651085.png (500x500, 184K)

well, he failed MISERABLY!

ehh.. i dunno.

pisces here, there were clearly mockery about Aphrodite, but i really was never bullied about that.

because like all who bare the name he is the town slut who gets off on ruing men. He is the reason all dark elf females are sluts and all males are cucks

Damn son

So no Saga bath scenes either, I'm guessing

>maybe because constellations are named after the latin names?
They aren't consistent, otherwise Shiryu would be Draco.

The spic dub started using cygnus eventually. I think it was in the Asgard arc.

but guys!

its made for murricans!

>my man Ikki
>my waifu Rei
so thats what their child can look like

This is apparently rated a TV-14 so maybe they'll surprise us.

>It honestly reminds me of the bad trend that 90s anime had of turning femboys into women when they got dubbed into English.

Poor Zoicite and Fish Eye.

they were among my fav villains in Sailor Moon. at least the new Viz dub fixed it.

Northern Crown Katja is Ukrainian.

They did it to Levin in Tekkaman Blade too. Shit sucks.

Attached: Levin is totally a girl bro.jpg (225x350, 23K)

>Just imagine what would they say if Caballeros del Zodiaco was translated as El Santo Seiya
Did they complain about this guy?

Attached: 43DA3697-3214-46D0-865F-D5F7C273FE36.jpg (1080x1440, 345K)

They probably just want to compress it as much as possible to skip ahead to the Sanctuary arc and some nuance got lost in translation.

>They didn't animate Shiryu reverting the waterfall
>Armors don't break anymore
What else you will tell me
Did they make Ikki a lame fight or what

Attached: Desprezo infinitp.jpg (500x372, 54K)

they need to show the secondary bronze saints to sell those toys

I wonder how the Saintia Sho's manga author felt when they turned Milo into a woman since he clearly is her favorite husbando

Attached: milo.jpg (2048x1152, 349K)

I get the vibe that she, much like the rest of those rotten girls, are not too down with whitey's version of Saint Seiya.

>turned Milo into a woman
He's talking about the CG movie from a couple of years ago, which was Japanese. Milo hasn't shown up in the netflix show.

What if Magnus and Shaun end up as an official couple this time?

Milo will probably be the gay rep to appease them.

Shun isn't even Hyoga's husbando that's Camus

Camus is for Milo.

You idiots are all blinded by nostalgia.
Saint Seiya was always shit
>Shitty writing
>Bad animation
>Art off model
>Bad fights

You only liked it because it was more violent yet less brutal than other shit at the time.

>They said it was, essentially, done to make the team less of a sausage fest.
why tho?

Too homo for American children.

This.
The same idiots will also says omega and lost canvas are bad while praising soul of gold

Honestly I started appreciating the genre after I checked the one the is considered responsible for settling all the common battle shounen tropes. Pic related.

>drawn by a guy that only learned how to draw for real much before his manga started so the art is painfully amateurish 90% of the time
>written by a guy that turned a gag manga into an action manga and would often rely on deus ex machina to solve conflicts and had the memory of a gold fish so there's a ton of inconsistencies lore-wise

What I can say is that from Kinnikuman to Saint Seiya the battle shounen genre had alread evolved a little.

Attached: Kinnikuman_(Jump_Comics).jpg (408x650, 78K)

Yeah but atleast it had SOUL before.

Attached: seiya.jpg (1041x794, 77K)

Ay pero que vato más loco!

The series is OK, wish it was a lot more faithfull to the source material tho. Seiya's voice in the Spanish dub is horrendous.