Here's the sneak peek of Tig 'n' Seek (formely Tiggle Winks)

Here's the sneak peek of Tig 'n' Seek (formely Tiggle Winks)
youtube.com/watch?v=OiMn8Ga0V4M

Attached: tiggle-winks-cartoon-network.png (660x330, 210K)

Those are nice backgrounds.

This show actually looks fun. Might be the only CN show worth watching.

Attached: 6B94D903-2A91-40EF-92DA-7223A0751890.gif (245x219, 948K)

His new voice and design is shit

Why the fuck did shit get greenlit over GKND, AJ's infinite Summer, Back to Backspace, Welcome to my Life and Pillywag's Mansion?

I'm getting Uncle Grandpa vibes from this show. Which is a good thing I like that show.

Yeah and I don't really like how little emotion Gweeseeks showed. Hard to tell from such a short and out of place clip but it's looking like a downgrade from the pilot.

Now you can see the difference between the pilot and actual show.

I liked the pilot, but I don't think I can watch the show. It felt so different for me.

This actually got greenlit?

What happened to his card?

the character looks like a lemonhead with a buttchin and i don't like his new voice. cat's adorable though. gonna wait for more info to write it off completely.

Will there still be Abs girl? I mean, she is the owner of their boss, after all. She might become a re-occuring character.

Attached: 0.jpg (1777x999, 136K)

They look quite similar, IMO.

Something about it seemed "off" and not in a good way, and more like a "bored" way, like the writers/animators were just going through the motions

Will not watch. I can't stand the Human Spongebob protagonist. He's annoying. And I just don't care for the Hyper Competent Female Cat Who You Furries Will Spam.

The show is shit by default just like Mao.

This looks retarded, what the fuck happened to Cartoon Network?

It's doing actual cartoons.

Looks like shit

>GKND

Getting real sick and tired of hearing about this. Kids Next Door was and forever will be SHIT. Terrible show full of unlikable characters. These brats make Mandy from Grim Adventures likable. Shut up about this garbage show already! No one cared about it. It never even had particularly powerful ratings which is why CN approved of stuff like the Power Puff Girls Reboot because the original show left a hell of a powerful impact, it was THAT popular. CN is not going to bother with a weak generic any given show type like Kids Next Door. Fuck off already or kill yourself if you can't stand the thought it will never be rebooted and in this case? Why would any fan want any given show to get rebooted? Do you know what would happen to your "precious" Kids Next Door? You get the Power Puff Girls Politically Correct Reboot which was a failure. You want that? Then shut up.

Looks cool but I wonder why the guy has a lisp now.

Yeah the way Tiggle? The way he said "Oh so that's what you're doing, alright" when shooting strawberries just felt lifeless like it's obvious the spark of life was taken out of the voice actor.

Because no one gives a shit about any of those.

GKND was just a joke.

t. Retards with no taste

Don't love it but I'm not gonna be THAT GUY who doesn't try it just because boogey man Calarts. If this was in a different style I'd watch it with no hesitation so I'll get it a shot.

Attached: Tiggle_Winks.jpg (800x750, 90K)

>Don't love it but I'm not gonna be THAT GUY who doesn't try it just because boogey man Calarts. If this was in a different style I'd watch it with no hesitation so I'll get it a shot.

Bro, there's nothing wrong with not wanting to watch something because it's objectively poorly drawn/animated.

G Gundam came out 25 years ago and it looks like this: .

Tig 'n' Seek sounds like a preschool show name

Attached: wizard.png (537x469, 364K)

Look man, you can't simultaneously crap on ALL of CN's currently airing series WHILE saying THIS looks good based on a single minute of silly bike through traffic hyjinks. If this is your jam then over half of CN's roster should appeal to your sophisticated sense of humor.

wow, this is garbage. the kids might like it thou

The pilot already got me interested.

I just hope their boss stays the same (the fact that he was a lovable goofball was really refreshing)

I hope her owner get to be in too.

>being this stupid
GKND wasn't a pilot you brainlet

Because most of these are shorts, not pilots?

All of them were pilots

Why the fuck did shit get greenlit over GKND, AJ's infinite Summer, Back to Backspace, Welcome to my Life and Pillywag's Mansion?
Infinite Summer is like really boring but "comfy" I guess, it'd stand no chance against the zany high-energy shows kids are into now. GKND is still a pipedream, I'm as nostalgic about KND as anyone but even I recognize it's not finalized enough to be realized on screen. Back to Backspace is certainly zany but it definitely didn't grab me, probably the most likely thing you mentioned to get a real shot someday. And finally Pillywag's Mansion seem like Sesame Street/Pre-School stuff... so uh, no comment.

The vast majority of Nick shorts eclipses all of those in my honest opinion.

No knd

You call Welcome to my Life a pilot? That shit had "Short film" stamped all over it.