Welcome to Yea Forums, how autistic are you?

Welcome to Yea Forums, how autistic are you?

Attached: 7trXace.jpg (960x720, 74K)

my pinkie pie tulpa shit on my face and i actually managed to recreate the physical smell with my brain

I cried periodically over a week after star vs finale and broke down in the car to my father explaining how the destruction of magic deeply disturbed me for the symbolic implications that people want to destroy everything wondrous in the world.

Autistic enough to reply to this thread without a good reason because I'm lonely.

>watching cartoons and reading comics
>autistic
Go back to where you belong, user.

Oh hey I remember you, how's that worked out so far? You're dad still think you're a lost cause?

I’ve actually travelled to different realities where I had children and raised families with Twilight Sparkle.

Yeah, im trying to get stabilized on meds but ive been increasingly suicidal the past few weeks. Wish me luck guys

I like nu she-ra

I'm pretty cancerous rather than autistic.

Its noon on a Friday and I have nothing better to do than shitpost on Yea Forums and watch cartoons originally made for children.

h-hey man...

I can relate Adventure Time ending really tore me up.

I hope you get shot

Yeah, so?

I religiously derail cancerfag threads on Yea Forums

Without Milk

Denying it only allows them to use it against us Upside Down Satan.

How autistic am I?
I'm about to draw Francine smith screwing Marge Simpson, just because I want to see that.

Attached: CVayD55WsAAxWji.png (1172x798, 862K)

For a while I used to drive past the house of a girl I used to have a crush on multiple years ago whenever I drove him from work, just for the feeling of being close to her.

Do you ship Catra and Adora?

Get a job, ya hippy!

none your stupid

i bought a pass

trips of truth

Good luck and good on you for seeking help and improvement

>not posting the image

Attached: 1563301480952.jpg (250x236, 12K)

I just hope my psychiatrist gets back to me again soon, my new meds werent working so well.

I write comic scripts because I cant draw

Talk to your pharmacist or primary care physician

This thread makes me feel good because my worst offense is that I'm a Spider-fag (no homo) and I post about him ~5 times a week