Why does this comic trigger Yea Forums so much?

Why does this comic trigger Yea Forums so much?

Attached: file.png (554x444, 577K)

The part of this that everyone overlooks is that Magneto, quite possibly the single most useful person to have at Ground Zero, is just hanging out and watching dudes carry metal.

He's clearly using his powers to lift some in the fucking panel on your monitor right now.

Everyone acted out of character and could have totally stopped 9/11. SHIELD would have murdered Bin Laden before he even thought about hijacking those planes.

Because mass murdering psycopaths suddenly cry at some lost lives.

Autistic minds can't grasp over the fact that this was published in a very specific time, referring to an unprecedented event for the USA and sending the message that what happened shocked everybody.

>I'm getting ash on my suit
>What are the odds Daredevil is under one of these girders
>My feet hurt
>I hope Nuke isn't behind this one, they'll all blame me again

Attached: 1563558565766.png (155x160, 58K)

Magneto cried like a bitch when Genosha got Sentinel'd, then started doing hard drugs, dressed up as Xorn and shot up a school. He's a sensitive soul.

because they can't take it in the context of something made by a bunch of new yorkers on like September 15 2001

>My feet hurt under the pressure of all my fat
>i bet none of these so called vilains are even half as rich as me
>i wish i was at home eating
>is that guy crying under the mask?
>wait... he's not even American, what is he doing here?
>why am i here?
>feed me

Please, forgive my Magnetoboo brother. The PRC raised him wrong, as a joke.

Attached: Shen-Xorn.jpg (630x835, 127K)

>they've actually retconned Xorn into a real character instead of Magneto's disguise.

because it doesn't explain who/what brought down tower 7

>Doom is crying because he wanted to bring down the towers with a fancy ray gun
>Some arabs just used mundane planes

Because it's one of the many comics out there that disproves all the brainlet newfags and /pol/tards crying about how politics are only now unsubtly ruining comics thanks to the esjaydubya boogeymen.

Attached: 1498030175099.png (500x400, 234K)

Reminder.

Attached: jms.jpg (728x241, 40K)

Kind of a fair point desu.

Damnit, don't remind me. It pisses me off everytime

GRRRR RESPECT GRANT "GOD" MORRISON HE'S MY DADDY!!!

Fuck Morrison and fuck retards like you.

based
austenchads rise up

doom was crying because he didn't think of it first

You could just not use Doom, a terrorist who attacks New York constantly, as an avatar for how bad the 9/11 attacks are.

It's a prime case of trying to have a poignant moment and it coming off as embarrassing.

Do actually agree with the Xorn shit? Whats wrong with you?

And the real answer is... it was JRJR who drew Doom crying.

Why the fuck would Doom cry over this? You’d think he’d be celebrating or smugly monologging over how that could never happen in Latvia because Doom is law while swishing wine around in a glass before taking a sip.

I can see why, it is kind of stupid when you consider that this is suppose to be a world of super heros, several of whom would have methods of discovering the hijacking of the planes and could have launched a counter offensive before the planes got anywhere near the towers.

On the other hand, I enjoyed how it focused on compassion and coming together after a crisis. I'm a sucker for those kinds of stories and they always get me to tear up.

> "Traumatized Young readers"
Oh BOOO FUCKING HOO.
Jesus Christ. And then those """'"TRAUMATIZED""""" READERS grew up to be a bunch of pussy ass fucking bitches drinking onions and crying about MUH representatie and dilating. Grow a fucking spine. Wooow. Two WHOLE BUILDINGS. Lets make Doom a crying ass faggot bitch ass nigga or it. Retarded ass bullshit. Miss me with that shit. None of the villainz in the picca would give a SHIT. MAYBE Mags if there were a lot of Muties workin there.
Fuck off.

Because Marvel NYC gets attacked and bombed every fucking week. 9/11 would mean fucking nothing.

Now could you say that without sounding like you're chocking on dicks?

>Today was the Latverian Labor Day parade and my channel coverage is FUCKED

>Traumatized
I was in fucking third grade. None of us gave a fuck, but adults turned into complete retards for like 3 years afterwards and that's how Bush got away with invading Iraq. That's why our generation ditched cable tv by the time we turned 18

Whoa there bucko, you might want to pull all of the dildos out of your ass and calm down before posting.

Yeah but only a few of the folks who died on 9/11 in Marvel 616 would have been mutants.

JMS is such a hack.

Nah, most of his low points were due to editorial.

but... why a villian? Why a SUPERvillian? Why didn't they choose some low tier villian who doesn't kill thousands for fucking laughs if they wanted to make this point?

Those two whole towers held the lives of thousands, and a fair amount of the traumatized young readers lost loved ones in those two towers.

literal autism

>Doom sheds a tear

"Xorn is Magneto" was one of the most retarded reveals in the history of comics, maybe even in fiction as a whole, *including* anything in the Bible.

>My art is restricted and shaped primarily by my sense of social justice and perceived moral obligations to the masses
Then it's not art, you fuckhead. You just admitted to making disposable capitalist waste, at which point you might as well drop the pretense and just say so. This is why comics and so much else are garbage right now. This bullshit idea that fucking everything has to be socially aware. Disgusting.

Attached: Dale.jpg (307x352, 20K)

>why am i here?
Kingpin is one of the few who would not only be there but be significantly affected by it. Beyond all the business he probably had in there you could magic up an excuse that he took his wife to the top floor one time as some romance.

Plus he's got a public reputation to maintain.

I can't see why Doom or Magneto are there.
Kingpin I understand.
Maybe there were Latverians and mutants in the buildings?

reminder none of this is out of character
>Magneto only commits violence because he thinks he's protecting mutants, humans killing each other over dumb shit like religion is obviously something he looks down on
>Doom only commits violence because he thinks the world would be better off with him in control so bad things like this didn't happen, it would motivate him more
>Kingpin has a similar motivation but it's specifically NYC he loves and thinks would be better if he was in charge, he'd take 9/11 the hardest

That's basically the definition of art but ok retard.

>humans killing each other over dumb shit like religion
Bush did not send those planes for religious reasons tho

DOOM DOESNT CARE FOR OTHER COUNTRIES AFFAIRES, DOOM ONLY CARES ABOUT LATVERRRIA

It's the exact opposite of art, you stupid, brainwashed piece of shit. Literally none of the great artists throughout history have thought of art as having any obligation toward the masses. Works that aim to please are just entertainment and works that works that aim to manipulate are propaganda. That's what you get for going to art school, retard.

>Yea Forums has devolved to the point were people are unironically defending this

Attached: 1326144318983.jpg (400x443, 75K)

Disregarding this dumbass comment, Al-Qaeda didn't send the planes for religious reasons either.
>WTF but they're MUSLIM TERRORISTSTSS!!!
The Quran is used as a motivator to assure them of their righteousness, but the reason they sent those planes was geopolitical, a response to American imperialism in the Middle East that has destroyed many more lives than those who cry over 9/11 could even fathom - and to bait them into a useless campaign that would drain the country financially and culturally. This was Saddam Hussein's stated, explicit purpose. Americans just pretend it was because of religion because they refuse to acknowledge the destructive effects of their actions; it is more comforting to them that they were attacked due to some unfathomable religious purpose than to understand that they themselves have committed hundreds of 9/11s throughout the past century.